Topic Options
#7946357 - 11/04/14 08:32 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business

Nice backpedal bro.

Hey I am not racist because my close friend is chinese!!11one!!!

LMAO, its the truth doe....
My policy is I won't try to convert a gay guy to hetero, do your shit, I don't care. Don't try to tell my kids its normal doe, I'll be telling them it happens some people swing like that, uncle so and so is like that, but its not normal.

Either way, I've already had the discussion with my wife and private school it will be if this shit passes with no way to opt out.

so homosexuality isn't normal? You know black people weren't treated as equals too at one point, and that was also "normal".

At least now we know why are you are going off the deep end on this. I didn't think you were like this.

#7946359 - 11/04/14 08:32 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
 Originally Posted By: Wildout
That's exactly my point. Kids don't care, like they literally don't care. They're simply being informed. It's only extremely old school parents that do.

Like I know this parent that gets on edge when her child plays with black kids because on no, your going to influence my child to smoke weed at a later age. They're in elementary school give me a break.

Those are two completely different things. And kids may not care, its the parents job to care that they learn age and context appropriate things. Thats the point, if you want to abdicate your responsibilities and let the state teach that, be my guest

#7946360 - 11/04/14 08:32 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Your version of normal is very odd.
#7946361 - 11/04/14 08:33 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Kids React to Gay Marriage: http://youtu.be/8TJxnYgP6D8

This is exactly what I mean, by don't care. You know it too

#7946364 - 11/04/14 08:35 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

At least now we know why are you are going off the deep end on this. I didn't think you were like this.

Whats not normal is trying to teach grade 3s that just because you have a penis, you may not be a boy, you may be transgender, that's whats not normal.

#7946365 - 11/04/14 08:35 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

ITT: Chocolate Canuck

#7946368 - 11/04/14 08:35 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Kids React to Gay Marriage: http://youtu.be/8TJxnYgP6D8

This is exactly what I mean, by don't care. You know it too

So you post links by gay rights activist and then you propose that as normal?

#7946369 - 11/04/14 08:36 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

That's exactly my point. Kids don't care, like they literally don't care. They're simply being informed. It's only extremely old school parents that do.

Like I know this parent that gets on edge when her child plays with black kids because on no, your going to influence my child to smoke weed at a later age. They're in elementary school give me a break.

Those are two completely different things. And kids may not care, its the parents job to care that they learn age and context appropriate things. Thats the point, if you want to abdicate your responsibilities and let the state teach that, be my guest

You don't find it a huge issue now, but it once was. What's age & context appropriate? You grew up on a completely different education system. You probably had sex Ed in high school.

#7946370 - 11/04/14 08:37 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Realistically speaking this is your insecurities man. It really has nothing to do with the kids or education.
#7946374 - 11/04/14 08:38 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

What's age & context appropriate?
Glad you asked that question, because you should be. But you don't care, let the gay premier and her pedophile curriculum writer decide it for your child right?

#7946376 - 11/04/14 08:40 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

What's age & context appropriate?
Glad you asked that question, because you should be. But you don't care, let the gay premier and her pedophile curriculum writer decide it for your child right?

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic

#7946382 - 11/04/14 08:48 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic
Euphoric, is that you? Next you are going to tell me how you are an expert on home theatre and TVs too right. I defer to your expertise, you've raised so many kids Such life experience.....

#7946394 - 11/04/14 08:53 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
If you think a shitty school vs a rich school "stops" kids from being sexual you need to give your head a shake.

went through this same argument with drug use. Apparently this shit doesnt go down at "rich" schools. LEL

#7946399 - 11/04/14 08:54 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

It has nothing to do with rich schools, it has everything to do with your peers though, and your parental upbringing (involvement with parents in kids everyday lives). Like 4age said earlier, if you want to call me a helicopter parent, I'll gladly wear that label.

But thanks for coming out and being Euphoric

#7946403 - 11/04/14 08:56 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

is that some kind of insult?

#7946406 - 11/04/14 08:57 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
No, it just means that you and Risky are commenting on shit that you guys have no clue about, raising kids

#7946407 - 11/04/14 08:57 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic
Euphoric, is that you? Next you are going to tell me how you are an expert on home theatre and TVs too right. I defer to your expertise, you've raised so many kids Such life experience.....

You are telling wildout he doesn't care, when he is significantly more open minded and in the know on the subject than you while not flying off the handle like your bible thumping poo poo eating ass

#7946408 - 11/04/14 08:58 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

There are a lot of shitty parents out there. Stop preaching that its some kind of metric for measuring anyones value to this convo.

You are projecting your own insecurities.

#7946410 - 11/04/14 08:58 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

I am not religious, I don't believe in the bible. Nice try doe.
There are a lot of shitty parents out there. Stop preaching that its some kind of metric for measuring anyones value to this convo.

But being a parent (and the choices for kids) is exactly what this convo is about. Come back when you have kids.

#7946411 - 11/04/14 08:59 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

No, it just means that you and Risky are commenting on shit that you guys have no clue about, raising kids

Is this about raising kids (which i never talked about here) or about introducing a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum in Grade 3 and the helicopter parents who can't read or understand the implications and think the world is coming to an end?

#7946416 - 11/04/14 09:02 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Is this about raising kids (which i never talked about here) or about introducing a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum in Grade 3 and the helicopter parents who can't read or understand the implications and think the world is coming to an end?

The two are instrinsically linked, how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own, and no experience to even begin to add anything of value to the convo. The mere suggestion that its a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum shows just how little you understand about the issue.

They aren't teaching grade 3s that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. They are teaching that that because you have a penis, doesn't mean you are boy, you may be transgender. How is that a more complete anatomical anything? Its social engineering at its finest.

#7946427 - 11/04/14 09:08 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

The two are instrinsically linked, how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own, and no experience to even begin to add anything of value to the convo. The mere suggestion that its a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum shows just how little you understand about the issue.

For starters at least I don't lack rational judgement unlike you, jumping to conlusions, generalizing, projecting insecurities, ad hominems, and the such. I didn't say these new proposed changes are good or bad, but I am questioning your stance, which you've developed on limited information, personal insecurity, and ignorance.

Talking to you about this is the equivalent of discussing Obama in grass roots America where he is a known Kenyan muslim terrorist.

#7946430 - 11/04/14 09:09 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

They aren't teaching grade 3s that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. They are teaching that that because you have a penis, doesn't mean you are boy, you may be transgender. How is that a more complete anatomical anything? Its social engineering at its finest.

Please show me where in the curriculum this will be taught.

#7946431 - 11/04/14 09:10 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thats a nice copout.

Rather than debate the issue, resort to some default " I win cause you dont have kids" bs. But its clear you lack understanding of exactly what is going to happen. So of course you resort to name calling. Pretty early on too.

You are preaching your insecurities to us and assuming worst case scenario like wynne is going to be munching carpet in the middle of classroom for show and tell.

brb, not allowing my nieces and nephews to play with black kids.

#7946441 - 11/04/14 09:14 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

For starters at least I don't lack rational judgement unlike you, jumping to conlusions, generalizing, projecting insecurities, ad hominems, and the such. I didn't say these new proposed changes are good or bad, but I am questioning your stance, which you've developed on limited information, personal insecurity, and ignorance.

Talking to you about this is the equivalent of discussing Obama in grass roots America where he is a known Kenyan muslim terrorist.

What limited information, we already know whats going to be taught and when. If what is being taught to your kids and when, isn't about raising kids, then what is? Again, you prove you (and euphoric) know nothing about kids. Because having nephews and nieces is the same as deciding the right thing for your kids

#7946444 - 11/04/14 09:15 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own
this is asinine and demonstrates the helicopter parents full transformation to retard lizard brain.

You think you have any clue in commenting on whats best for other children? Simply by default of having kids. Thats some preggo brain logic right there. Congrats you nutted and it stuck. Level:expert.

You don't have any more clue for kids in general than anyone else unless its what your profession is(which its not).

#7946447 - 11/04/14 09:16 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own
this is asinine and demonstrates the helicopter parents full transformation to retard lizard brain.

You think you have any clue in commenting on whats best for other children? Simply by default of having kids. Thats some preggo brain logic right there. Congrats you nutted and it stuck. Level:expert.

You don't have any more clue for kids in general than anyone else unless its what your profession is(which its not).

Nope, I'm not commenting on whats best for other children, just mine, thats the point. Nice try though, because its exactly what you are doing, suggesting whats best for other people's kids....

Speaking of profession, did you read the article on who wrote the curriculum, read about the guy

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/08/...graphy-charges/

#7946451 - 11/04/14 09:17 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

where did anyone suggest it is whats best?

*I think you left your curling iron on this morning *

#7946452 - 11/04/14 09:17 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

What limited information, we already know whats going to be taught and when. If what is being taught to your kids and when, isn't about raising kids, then what is? Again, you prove you (and euphoric) know nothing about kids. Because having nephews and nieces is the same as deciding the right thing for your kids

Doesn't go to school in Canada, preaches how school in Canada should be taught.

Loses virginity at 40, tells people when virginity should be lost.

Has never taken/been taught sex ed in a school system, expert level sex ed educator.

Has kids, assumes mastery of parenting.

Spend $5k on bike and gear, rides 84km a year.

#7946457 - 11/04/14 09:18 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Spend $5k on bike and gear, rides 84km a year.

#7946462 - 11/04/14 09:21 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Its all good, you raise your kids how ever you want to, I'll do the same with mine. Difference is if this is taught in September unmodified, they will be in a private school where this tripe is not being taught.
#7946463 - 11/04/14 09:22 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany

Spend $15k on bike and gear, rides 8.4km a year.

FTFY

#7946464 - 11/04/14 09:22 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Speaking of profession, did you read the article on who wrote the curriculum, read about the guy

its like you writing a book on how to steal a bike.

whats the issue here?

#7946465 - 11/04/14 09:23 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

You know you can just opt out of it if it bothers you so much.

P.S. I am not telling anyone how to raise their kids, that's just fabrication on your own end.

#7946466 - 11/04/14 09:23 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

its like you writing a book on how to steal a bike.

whats the issue here?

You know you can just opt out of it if it bothers you so much.

P.S. I am not telling anyone how to raise their kids, that's just fabrication on your own end.
No provision for opting out so far. I've seen a few petitions asking for that.

As for bike gear, I sold my Zipps for $500 more than I purchased them for the year before. I reallocated the funds to another project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V03c0Ps7rcw (yes, the screen will be moved to the right, in the process of reworking the bulkhead).

And screw you guys about riding 84km per year, I allocated my time to studying. It paid off, Risky knows the expected earnings for next year (enough to afford private schools, thats all I'm going to say)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads