Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 10:42 AM
New sexed curriculum

This is what your premier and her education minister (both gay) want to teach your kids
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/...ous-objections/

Quote:
The reintroduced sex ed curriculum will teach children about homosexuality and same-sex marriages in Grade 3, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation, in Grade 6, and talk about preventing sexually transmitted diseases in Grade 7, which could include information about oral and anal sex

Seriously? You want to teach my 8 year old about homosexuality and same sex marriage? You want to teach a prepubescent 11 year old about masturbation, and a 12 year old about anal sex?

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 10:44 AM
Re: New sexed curriculum

I feel bad for the teachers

While kids are growing up a lot sooner these days(with respect to those subjects) I dont think having the school teach to that extent is necessarily the right idea.

but dont be naive about what kids are up to mane. <-- though I think this is aimed at that. Most parents are naive/have blinders on/fingers in their ears and arent equipped to talk to their kids about this... So maybe torturing the teachers into doing it may be a better idea.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
This is what your premier and her education minister (both gay) want to teach your kids
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/...ous-objections/

Quote:
The reintroduced sex ed curriculum will teach children about homosexuality and same-sex marriages in Grade 3, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation, in Grade 6, and talk about preventing sexually transmitted diseases in Grade 7, which could include information about oral and anal sex

Seriously? You want to teach my 8 year old about homosexuality and same sex marriage? You want to teach a prepubescent 11 year old about masturbation, and a 12 year old about anal sex?

I don't know what era you grew up in (apparently same one as my wife since she thinks this is crazy) but girls were giving out bj's and more in grade 7...so the timing is bang on imo, probably even earlier now.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 10:58 AM

Thats fine if some parents want to raise their kids to have it be acceptable to give out BJ's in grade 7, thats their perogative. It should not be up to the school to disseminate this information at all.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:02 AM

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

but dont be naive about what kids are up to mane. <-- though I think this is aimed at that. Most parents are naive/have blinders on/fingers in their ears and arent equipped to talk to their kids about this... So maybe torturing the teachers into doing it may be a better idea.

I don't think anyone is being naive, we were all kids once too right, the thing is that the information/discussion should come from the parents. Its BS for the gov't to suggest that the right time to teach a kid about homosexuality is 8.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 11:08 AM

Quote:
homosexuality and same-sex marriages, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation

In grade 3?!?!?! C'mon man. That's not cool.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 11:11 AM

Ah I think I read that incorrectly (too many commas). Puberty and masterbation would be in grade 6.

Either way I fuckin' hate Wynn.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:11 AM

Its only the people with kids who will understand, Risky and Euphoric are both trolling.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:16 AM

the thing is that the information/discussion should come from the parents.
I agree, but I brought up the point that most parents likely dont have the tools, are unwilling or just flat out deny their kid even sees or talks about this stuff. And thats likely what this is aimed at.
In todays internet world kids are exposed to this stuff much earlier.
How much did your parents really teach you?All of us for that matter? It is uncomfortable subject for many parents to breach with their kids.

I dont think its aimed at turning every kid into a switch hitter or to fap everywhere they go.

Better they learn from a teacher compared to what they see on xhamster?

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:20 AM

Its only the people with kids who will understand, Risky and Euphoric are both trolling.
The people with kids all have mommy brain

I only want the best for Jimmy!

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:34 AM

Grade 3 for some of that shit? Seems a bit early.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 12:12 PM

Thats fine if some parents want to raise their kids to have it be acceptable to give out BJ's in grade 7, thats their perogative. It should not be up to the school to disseminate this information at all.

The problem is that a lot of kids go through life without any sort of information, you talk to your kids, majority probably don't, and even if they do they don't know wtf they are talking about anyway.

Grade 3 is pretty dumb, kids at that age would probably still sit there and laugh at the word "penis" for an hour.

Teaching in general in grade 6 is good, I don't see a problem with that. Also teaching doesn't necessarily encourage that behaviour (I could be wrong, I don't know). Human nature breh.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 01:33 PM

fucking wynn. mother fucking wynn.

grade three? fucking grade 3? my kid is in grade 3 now and she thinks about eating ice cream and playing handball and riding her bike. not homosexuals. fuck this.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 01:36 PM

y'know what. if it's that important to some parent, have it available but make the parents opt in. i'm sure if you take it to a vote from parents, the majority will not want their kids exposed to this material at that age (or maybe not at all).

fucking know-it-all wynn.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 01:40 PM

Devil's advocate but having same sex parents is more and more common now, hell my twins in their daycare class tell me about some boy and his "two mommies" picking him up from daycare. They see it already, now how you approach the subject in class will be the big factor.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 01:40 PM

Thats my point, but according to VAS, in 4 more years, she maybe giving blow jobs to guys
 Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
Devil's advocate but having same sex parents is more and more common now, hell my twins in their daycare class tell me about some boy and his "two mommies" picking him up from daycare. They see it already, now how you approach the subject in class will be the big factor.

Same here, we have already explained to our kids that some kids have two mommies or dads etc, but don't have the school pass that shit off as normal. I'll tell my kids when I think its appropriate

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: 4Three
she thinks about eating ice cream and playing handball and riding her bike. not homosexuals. fuck this.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 02:33 PM

Thats my point, but according to VAS, in 4 more years, she maybe giving blow jobs to guys
 Originally Posted By: Big Tasty

Same here, we have already explained to our kids that some kids have two mommies or dads etc, but don't have the school pass that shit off as normal. I'll tell my kids when I think its appropriate

so much this. it's up to the parent to tell the kid about these things when the child is ready for it. I feelz like it's part of parenting. people put too much pressure on teachers these days to teach their kids everything under the sun and not have to worry about it; that to me is laziness (on the parents part)

look if you have two dads or two moms who love the child that's much better than some deadbeat parents. but in grade 3? i realize that the family demographic has changed quite a bit from when we were kids, hell now they are on same sex parents; one of my biggest concerns was how my kid was going to take this entire divorce thing, but it's so damn common now that it's normal.

when i take my daughter to bolton to chill with my brother there's 4 girls in the neighbourhood, one being my brother's next door neighbour. her parents are divorced and there's no big deal at all if one weekend she's not around, or has to leave to go to her dad's house. i guess that's what they are trying to accomplish with this same sex marriage thing.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 06:00 PM

This is going to result is a lot of demented adults by exposing them to sexuality way too early. Why can't kids be just kids and let them mature when they are capable of comprehending this stuff. It's going to give them nightmares.

Anal and oral sex in grade 7? I was still thinking about ninja turtles then and in grade 3, I was thinking about how icky girls were. Every kid is going to think they're homosexual.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 09:18 PM

I agree that there needs to be a certain level of sexEd in school. But maybe there are some things that don't need to be "taught". Kids are curious. They'll ask. Have the teachers learn how to respond. These are not things that they "need" to know to get on in life.

I agree with titty. Parents gotta do their job. In fact, by bringing it into the schools, you're taking away they parents' rights to tech their kids in their own way.

Bring in the separate system, I'm guessing these things don't apply to my kids. At least I hope not.

hyper-s2k
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 09:47 PM

It's good to see they are focusing on the more important things on educating our children.

Meanwhile, I'm spending more time fixing the basics at home with my kid's 2 of the 3 Rs . (At least the reading part she's ok).

Maybe it's the Azn side of me, but the math curriculum really sucks here. The methods they teach (even on basic arithmetic) just seems to make it a lot slower to do the simplest of math.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 09:52 PM

hyper, the math is getting revamped big time in York region as we speak. They know it's stupid (as it is, the board is slow to adapt to new and better ways).

As far as the whole sex ed, honestly a place like Markham (that's all i can speak for, maybe R hill is same) this whole sex ed shit is completely unnecessary as kids are well raised with a ton of parental involvement (thanks china men). I can understand the frustration, it's pretty stupid imo, but wynn gonna wynn because personal agenda.

At my wife's school (50%+ Chinese) the parents listen to everything she writes back to them and they fucking act on it. If kid didn't behave on Monday and wife wrote a note that day, Tuesday kid is sitting there like a fucking nazi, not making peep, don't speak unless spoken too. Kinda awesome actually lel

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 10:44 PM

^ on top of latest educational changes \:\|

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/14 11:02 PM

I do agree though ... (depending on elementary school ) the math curriculum is generally lacking.

The Postman
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/14 11:17 PM

Dont have any kids, dont want any kids and all of the above are reasons why.

#dinks4ever

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/02/14 02:47 AM

A bunch of old farts up in here.

The only thing I don't want my daughter learning about is anal sex. The rest is fine at grade 6 or later.

This reminds me of the alcohol/drug/smoking debates. Just because your child is educated on it doesn't mean they're going to run out and do it.

It's all in the way you approach the subject. Parents should start the talk & teachers should add the education behind it. Parents should opt-in though.

There was sexually active people in grade 7 at my school like Vas said. BJ's did happen behind the portables, in the washrooms etc. No not everyone but it did happen. And I didn't grow up in the ghetto at all. I'm telling you the richer the neighbourhood the more likely drugs & sex happen.

Hell "Bob's & Lolo" on treehouse is 2 females (could be 2 mom's) & bert and ernie on sesame street were forced to move out due to people thinking they were gay. Kids just don't have the capacity to think this way.

At the end of the day friends talk and unless you're going to control who your kid hangs out with, they're going to learn it from them. Especially if they have an older sibling.

Like no one here would look at Playboy/Hustler mags that they knew an older friend had or older sibling. Or look at them in the convenience store before the shop keeper caught you while you giggled with your friends.

spd-dmn
(Post Master)
11/02/14 07:16 AM

you want to blame something for sexualizing society at an earlier age? nevermind schools, just look at any pop music video today.

better to "get in front of the message" and teach early and appropriately, i think.

im wondering what the grade 3 homo agenda will actually be like. i have a feeling it will do less with the actual mechanics, and more focused on moral reassurance, tolerance, etc.

i dunno... is 8 years old appropriate to talk about personal relationships in that context? i'm not convinced that it is... but clearly a 17-year-old curriculum needs an overhaul.

i would prefer a curriculum that teaches respect for yourself and for your body. because who wants to be the dad whose daughter is on the giving end of those bjs behind school portables at 11 or 12 years old.

and that doesnt mean you have to go all full-retard and get into all the details, but its a topic that should be approached earlier in life, because it's exposed so much earlier in life these days

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/14 09:45 AM

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/14 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: spd-dmn
you want to blame something for sexualizing society at an earlier age? nevermind schools, just look at any pop music video today.

better to "get in front of the message" and teach early and appropriately, i think.

im wondering what the grade 3 homo agenda will actually be like. i have a feeling it will do less with the actual mechanics, and more focused on moral reassurance, tolerance, etc.

i dunno... is 8 years old appropriate to talk about personal relationships in that context? i'm not convinced that it is... but clearly a 17-year-old curriculum needs an overhaul.

i would prefer a curriculum that teaches respect for yourself and for your body. because who wants to be the dad whose daughter is on the giving end of those bjs behind school portables at 11 or 12 years old.

and that doesnt mean you have to go all full-retard and get into all the details, but its a topic that should be approached earlier in life, because it's exposed so much earlier in life these days

They currently teach human anatomy in grade 3, but they skip the reproductive organs. They are proposing to teach about them and their functionality, without any emphasis on sex/pleasure (the latter part will be saved for grade 6).

Also parents will be allowed to opt out of these lessons for the 2-3 days that they take place because religion.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/14 11:14 AM

^i don't get that? They skip over the reproductive organs? They are a part of the body?

Right before Eli started school my cousin who has a daughter the same age as mine, was telling me how at daycare they don't sugar coat anything, a penis is a penis, not a Willie, birdie, whoo-whoo etc. my cousin went to pick up his kid one day and he said a little boy ran up to the teacher and yelled "I HAVE TO PEE OUT OF MY PENIS!!!!"

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/02/14 04:47 PM

i remember for sex ed in grade 3?, the "teacher" rolled out this huge cartoony fabric poster of a boy and girl.

and they slapped on armpit hair, pubic hair, larger dick, and bigger breasts for the characters (obviously the larger dick didn't go on the girl) lol.

if you had any questions about sex or anything, you could anonymously put the question in a box and they'd answer them in the classroom.

and that was it.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/14 04:59 PM

spd-dmn
(Post Master)
11/02/14 05:22 PM

she's faking it

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/14 06:51 PM

ITT: 40 year old virgins

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/02/14 11:58 PM

fact of the matter is, they're trying to throw their liberal views down everyone's throat. and i for one don't want it. i'm sick and tired of these "progressives"/academics thinking they know what's best for everyone. shut the fuck up already.

when my kids have serious questions, i give them serious answers. but i don't introduce material to them that has no place in their daily life. my kids said they'd marry me, and then each other, and then their dolls. should they be taught about incest or doll fetishes? how about smoking pot? or mainlining heroine? you know, some kid in elementary school probably smoked a joint before! let kids be kids, for fuck sakes.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 08:08 AM

love the anger.

To be honest I don't know too much detail about this, but the Grade 3 thing might be getting blown (no pun intended) out of proportion. I don't think that much will change.

Grade 6 might be a different matter. IIRC I had sex ed in Grade 9 when I went to school and that was probably too late. Bumping it 3 years seems appropriate considering at what age kids start getting frisky.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/03/14 09:07 AM

I'm pretty easy going if people keep their nose out of my business.

Imagine you're out at the local Starbucks with your kids (why the fuck I would go to Starbucks for their burnt coffee is beyond me) but lets say you're there, and the snooty asshole at the next table leans over and starts preaching to your kids how they should be vegans, or that there's no santa, etc. That's what this is like.

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
ITT: Helicopter Parents

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 09:46 AM

Imagine you're out at the local Starbucks with your kids (why the fuck I would go to Starbucks for their burnt coffee is beyond me) but lets say you're there, and the snooty asshole at the next table leans over and starts preaching to your kids how they should be vegans, or that there's no santa, etc. That's what this is like.

I'm glad I'm not the only one upset over this shit.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 09:49 AM

Grade 3

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/03/14 02:45 PM

So in that case you censor every tv show they watch, log each and every website they go on, who they hang out with and when.

Your being daft if you think you're doing the child any favours as if the world is going to wait before they hit your children with reality.

There'll be a child in your kids class that doesn't eat meat that will bring the topic up before a stranger, they'll be a grade 8 in recess running around telling kids santa isn't real before some random stranger. etc

The reason kids ignore what other say is because they choose to believe what they want & if they're unsure they ask their parents. But realistically with the hours most people work, good teachers spend more time with the kids than most parents.

There's way to approach the subject and there are assholes.

Telling kids how babies are made and what the risks are, are very different that saying that two men fuck each other in the ass for pleasure.

I got taught sex-ed in grade 5 and I feel it was too late. Grade 9 (high-school) would have been way too late.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/03/14 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie _82
ITT: Helicopter Parents

100%

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 03:09 PM

^ probably calls the cops on speeders

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/03/14 07:04 PM

au contraire mom frere, i don't give two shits about speeders. in fact, anyone should have the freedom to do whatever they want, so long as it doesn't encroach on other people's freedoms. so by all means, go teach your 8 year olds about same-sex marriage, go show them how to masturbate, but just do it in your own home.

if taking an active role in my kids' lives makes me a helicopter parent, that's fine; i just call it parenting. accuse me of censoring. i simply don't care. i'm not raising my kids for you. i'm raising them for me. kids need censoring. they don't need goatse, or beheadings, or twerking.

and of course they'll be exposed to stuff from other kids at school. i accept that. but i also choose a school and a neighbourhood that most closely aligns with my personal values to limit exposure in both content and frequency. i still have to explain why some older kids cuss for no reason or why miley cyrus was swinging naked from a wrecking ball.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 07:17 PM

might be fine for faraz's kids who's parents don't give two shits about them, but my kid, i'll put in the effort to teach them things about life when she is ready.

and what kind of schools were you guys going too when girls were giving bj's before grade 8? in my school at the worse we were playing spin the bottle but that's it

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 08:37 PM

On the topic of kids not starting to get sexually active at an earlier age:

http://www.kiss925.com/2014/11/03/dad-ma...ying-about-age/

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

and what kind of schools were you guys going too when girls were giving bj's before grade 8? in my school at the worse we were playing spin the bottle but that's it

\:\| Just because you weren't in the know doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/03/14 08:39 PM

au contraire mom frere, i don't give two shits about speeders. in fact, anyone should have the freedom to do whatever they want, so long as it doesn't encroach on other people's freedoms. so by all means, go teach your 8 year olds about same-sex marriage, go show them how to masturbate, but just do it in your own home.

if taking an active role in my kids' lives makes me a helicopter parent, that's fine; i just call it parenting. accuse me of censoring. i simply don't care. i'm not raising my kids for you. i'm raising them for me. kids need censoring. they don't need goatse, or beheadings, or twerking.

and of course they'll be exposed to stuff from other kids at school. i accept that. but i also choose a school and a neighbourhood that most closely aligns with my personal values to limit exposure in both content and frequency. i still have to explain why some older kids cuss for no reason or why miley cyrus was swinging naked from a wrecking ball.

being devil's advocate here (as I am on the fence on the whole issue pending more information on roll out) I think you are imagining the worst possible delivery/education of these topics, just saying. All hell won't break loose...

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/03/14 10:34 PM

being devil's advocate here (as I am on the fence on the whole issue pending more information on roll out) I think you are imagining the worst possible delivery/education of these topics, just saying. All hell won't break loose...

Exactly. Who said anything would be graphic to that nature. In fact it would be an extremely watered down version, these are still kids. Do you not remember sex Ed at all?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 06:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Wildout

So in that case you censor every tv show they watch, log each and every website they go on, who they hang out with and when.

Your being daft if you think you're doing the child any favours as if the world is going to wait before they hit your children with reality.

There'll be a child in your kids class that doesn't eat meat that will bring the topic up before a stranger, they'll be a grade 8 in recess running around telling kids santa isn't real before some random stranger. etc

The reason kids ignore what other say is because they choose to believe what they want & if they're unsure they ask their parents. But realistically with the hours most people work, good teachers spend more time with the kids than most parents.

There's way to approach the subject and there are assholes.

Telling kids how babies are made and what the risks are, are very different that saying that two men fuck each other in the ass for pleasure.

I got taught sex-ed in grade 5 and I feel it was too late. Grade 9 (high-school) would have been way too late.

Hand your daughter over to CAS, they should determine what she learns about sex and when...
The point is parents should be allowed to opt out of this crap, I will tell my daughters when I deem its the best time. The Premier shouldn't be trying to force it down everyone's throat that homosexuality is normal and kids should accept it as such. I don't care if she's a carpet muncher, but don't try to influence my kids.

Then you have the curriculum material written by a registered sex offender...
That sure lends credence to it.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 07:30 AM

You are like the equivalent of those gun lunatics in OT, except on sex ed. You should move over to the bible belt.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 07:35 AM

^^ Sure, when you have kids, come back to this thread, otherwise you might as well be Euphoric in this thread . Oh, and growing up in a shitty high school like where you went doesn't make you an expert on sexed either , it just means you went to a shitty high school where parents didn't care if their daughters were sluts. I mean we all like sluts right, just as long as its not your daughter, sister, mother etc....

Petitions so far

http://www.change.org/p/ontario-liberal-...-opt-out-clause

http://anglicanmainstream.org/petition-o...opt-out-clause/

Yeah, these are the people who are advising the Liberals

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/08/...graphy-charges/

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:04 AM

The problem with your view is you're using your own beliefs to judge what should be applied to the new generation as if you actually had to come into contact with Lesbian & Gay parents at such a young age. The world is different since you went to school.

Old people never put their own insecurities/beliefs aside to think of what is actually happening in the world now. No where in the curriculum is it saying that homosexuality is "normal". What they are saying is that they're people that naturally swing that way and it's ok.

Vas has it exactly right about Bible belt. Right now you sound like the parents that's used to say masterbation is the devils work & that there's something wrong with the child.

Put your feelings aside about how you feel about "carpet munchers" & see that there is nothing wrong with children knowing that people sometimes prefer the same sex.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:05 AM

lol, love it when you go full retard...here we go, online school rankings, petitions, child porn rings, wowowowwow, your kids are doomed now with this sex ed program, scared your kids may grow up as homosexuals because of new sex ed ? How do you go to bed at night the world is falling apart, hell soon enough you are going to have to start taking those free pills they are going to be handing out for being in the 'zone'. GNSP

BTW, my high school had the best soccer team in Ontario/Canada when I attended, w00t \:D FYI Grade 7 (BJ grade) isn't in high school...but since you don't know much about the Canadian public school system having never attended one I will let you be free.

I am interested in further discussion of this once you stop going off tangent and tell me exactly what is so outrageous about this program based on the very limited info that we do have

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:11 AM

If you think a shitty school vs a rich school "stops" kids from being sexual you need to give your head a shake.

Maybe because my cousin is a psw & a foster parent I'm actually able to talk to various kids from different backgrounds not just privilege private school kids like my other set of cousins. You begin to realize that the richer the kids parents the more likely their into drugs, sex etc.

I didn't go to any shit ass public school or high school either.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:12 AM

The problem with your view is you're using your own beliefs to judge what should be applied to the new generation as if you actually had to come into contact with Lesbian & Gay parents at such a young age. The world is different since you went to school.

Old people never put their own insecurities/beliefs aside to think of what is actually happening in the world now. No where in the curriculum is it saying that homosexuality is "normal". What they are saying is that they're people that naturally swing that way and it's ok.
Nope, thats exactly what the new curriculum is saying, its normal
http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_curriculum
 Quote:

Vas has it exactly right about Bible belt. Right now you sound like the parents that's used to say masterbation is the devils work & that there's something wrong with the child.

Put your feelings aside about how you feel about "carpet munchers" & see that there is nothing wrong with children knowing that people sometimes prefer the same sex.
Sure kids can know that it occurs, but to push the social engineering aspect of it that its normal, is pure BS.

I don't have an issue with learning about masturbation, its when its being taught and by who. That is my issue. You are going to teach kids about anal sex? Tell me if that isn't some gay agenda shit right there. Teach kids about reproduction, the risks, not the mechanisms FFS.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:13 AM

BTW, the middle school where the bj's were going down (just checked ranking to satisfy Canuck) was 994/1120 when I attended LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

no wonder i turned out to be such a deviant racist[recently acquired] homosexual child porn warlord.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:15 AM

Nope, thats exactly what the new curriculum is saying, its normal
http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_curriculum
 Quote:

Sure kids can know that it occurs, but to push the social engineering aspect of it that its normal, is pure BS.

I don't have an issue with learning about masturbation, its when its being taught and by who. That is my issue. You are going to teach kids about anal sex? Tell me if that isn't some gay agenda shit right there. Teach kids about reproduction, the risks, not the mechanisms FFS.

They aren't going to teach kids in Grade 3 about masturbation, wtf!

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:16 AM

Read your link again. It doesn't say "normal", it actually clearly says "some".

No one's teaching kids how to masterbate

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:16 AM

BTW, the middle school where the bj's were going down (just checked ranking to satisfy Canuck) was 994/1120
Thats anabysmally poor ranking.

My buddy attended the same school, now he's a diplomat in Brussels doing negotiations at the WTO for Caribbean countries.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:19 AM

BTW, the middle school where the bj's were going down (just checked ranking to satisfy Canuck) was 994/1120

My buddy attended the same school, now he's a diplomat in Brussels doing negotiations at the WTO for Caribbean countries.

Is he a homosexual doe?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:20 AM

Read your link again. It doesn't say "normal", it actually clearly says "some".

No one's teaching kids how to masterbate

Thats exactly what it does, it normalizes it. If you are comfortable with your kid learning this at this age, I don't have an issue with the way you choose to raise your kid, or what you expose them to.

I do have an issue with being forced to expose my kids to things I think are detrimental.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:20 AM

tell me exactly what is so outrageous about this program based on the very limited info that we do have

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:22 AM

Is he a homosexual doe?

Nope, he bangs as many sluts as he can get, but his brother is a homo (my close friend since childhood)

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:24 AM

Is he a homosexual doe?

Nope, he bangs as many sluts as he can get, but his brother is a homo (my close friend since childhood)

Nice backpedal bro.

Hey I am not racist because my close friend is chinese!!11one!!!

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:24 AM

tell me exactly what is so outrageous about this program based on the very limited info that we do have

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:27 AM

Wayne I am pretty sure you have some deeply rooted issues with homosexuality and sex in general, you sure you aren't related to this guy?

http://youtu.be/q1wwe9-be2Y

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:27 AM

Nice backpedal bro.

LMAO, its the truth doe....
My policy is I won't try to convert a gay guy to hetero, do your shit, I don't care. Don't try to tell my kids its normal doe, I'll be telling them it happens some people swing like that, uncle so and so is like that, but its not normal.

Either way, I've already had the discussion with my wife and private school it will be if this shit passes with no way to opt out.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:30 AM

That's exactly my point. Kids don't care, like they literally don't care. They're simply being informed. It's only extremely old school parents that do.

Like I know this parent that gets on edge when her child plays with black kids because on no, your going to influence my child to smoke weed at a later age. They're in elementary school give me a break.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:32 AM

Nice backpedal bro.

LMAO, its the truth doe....
My policy is I won't try to convert a gay guy to hetero, do your shit, I don't care. Don't try to tell my kids its normal doe, I'll be telling them it happens some people swing like that, uncle so and so is like that, but its not normal.

Either way, I've already had the discussion with my wife and private school it will be if this shit passes with no way to opt out.

so homosexuality isn't normal? You know black people weren't treated as equals too at one point, and that was also "normal".

At least now we know why are you are going off the deep end on this. I didn't think you were like this.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)

That's exactly my point. Kids don't care, like they literally don't care. They're simply being informed. It's only extremely old school parents that do.

Like I know this parent that gets on edge when her child plays with black kids because on no, your going to influence my child to smoke weed at a later age. They're in elementary school give me a break.

Those are two completely different things. And kids may not care, its the parents job to care that they learn age and context appropriate things. Thats the point, if you want to abdicate your responsibilities and let the state teach that, be my guest

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)

Your version of normal is very odd.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:33 AM

Kids React to Gay Marriage: http://youtu.be/8TJxnYgP6D8

This is exactly what I mean, by don't care. You know it too

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:35 AM

At least now we know why are you are going off the deep end on this. I didn't think you were like this.

Whats not normal is trying to teach grade 3s that just because you have a penis, you may not be a boy, you may be transgender, that's whats not normal.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)

ITT: Chocolate Canuck

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)

Kids React to Gay Marriage: http://youtu.be/8TJxnYgP6D8

This is exactly what I mean, by don't care. You know it too

So you post links by gay rights activist and then you propose that as normal?

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:36 AM

Those are two completely different things. And kids may not care, its the parents job to care that they learn age and context appropriate things. Thats the point, if you want to abdicate your responsibilities and let the state teach that, be my guest

You don't find it a huge issue now, but it once was. What's age & context appropriate? You grew up on a completely different education system. You probably had sex Ed in high school.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:37 AM

Realistically speaking this is your insecurities man. It really has nothing to do with the kids or education.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:38 AM

What's age & context appropriate?
Glad you asked that question, because you should be. But you don't care, let the gay premier and her pedophile curriculum writer decide it for your child right?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:40 AM

What's age & context appropriate?
Glad you asked that question, because you should be. But you don't care, let the gay premier and her pedophile curriculum writer decide it for your child right?

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:48 AM

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic
Euphoric, is that you? Next you are going to tell me how you are an expert on home theatre and TVs too right. I defer to your expertise, you've raised so many kids Such life experience.....

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:53 AM

If you think a shitty school vs a rich school "stops" kids from being sexual you need to give your head a shake.

went through this same argument with drug use. Apparently this shit doesnt go down at "rich" schools. LEL

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:54 AM

It has nothing to do with rich schools, it has everything to do with your peers though, and your parental upbringing (involvement with parents in kids everyday lives). Like 4age said earlier, if you want to call me a helicopter parent, I'll gladly wear that label.

But thanks for coming out and being Euphoric

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:56 AM

is that some kind of insult?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:57 AM

No, it just means that you and Risky are commenting on shit that you guys have no clue about, raising kids

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:57 AM

lol @ don't care

such reasoning wow logic
Euphoric, is that you? Next you are going to tell me how you are an expert on home theatre and TVs too right. I defer to your expertise, you've raised so many kids Such life experience.....

You are telling wildout he doesn't care, when he is significantly more open minded and in the know on the subject than you while not flying off the handle like your bible thumping poo poo eating ass

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:58 AM

There are a lot of shitty parents out there. Stop preaching that its some kind of metric for measuring anyones value to this convo.

You are projecting your own insecurities.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:58 AM

I am not religious, I don't believe in the bible. Nice try doe.
There are a lot of shitty parents out there. Stop preaching that its some kind of metric for measuring anyones value to this convo.

But being a parent (and the choices for kids) is exactly what this convo is about. Come back when you have kids.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:59 AM

No, it just means that you and Risky are commenting on shit that you guys have no clue about, raising kids

Is this about raising kids (which i never talked about here) or about introducing a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum in Grade 3 and the helicopter parents who can't read or understand the implications and think the world is coming to an end?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:02 AM

Is this about raising kids (which i never talked about here) or about introducing a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum in Grade 3 and the helicopter parents who can't read or understand the implications and think the world is coming to an end?

The two are instrinsically linked, how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own, and no experience to even begin to add anything of value to the convo. The mere suggestion that its a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum shows just how little you understand about the issue.

They aren't teaching grade 3s that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. They are teaching that that because you have a penis, doesn't mean you are boy, you may be transgender. How is that a more complete anatomical anything? Its social engineering at its finest.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:08 AM

The two are instrinsically linked, how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own, and no experience to even begin to add anything of value to the convo. The mere suggestion that its a more comprehensive anatomy curriculum shows just how little you understand about the issue.

For starters at least I don't lack rational judgement unlike you, jumping to conlusions, generalizing, projecting insecurities, ad hominems, and the such. I didn't say these new proposed changes are good or bad, but I am questioning your stance, which you've developed on limited information, personal insecurity, and ignorance.

Talking to you about this is the equivalent of discussing Obama in grass roots America where he is a known Kenyan muslim terrorist.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:09 AM

They aren't teaching grade 3s that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. They are teaching that that because you have a penis, doesn't mean you are boy, you may be transgender. How is that a more complete anatomical anything? Its social engineering at its finest.

Please show me where in the curriculum this will be taught.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:10 AM

Thats a nice copout.

Rather than debate the issue, resort to some default " I win cause you dont have kids" bs. But its clear you lack understanding of exactly what is going to happen. So of course you resort to name calling. Pretty early on too.

You are preaching your insecurities to us and assuming worst case scenario like wynne is going to be munching carpet in the middle of classroom for show and tell.

brb, not allowing my nieces and nephews to play with black kids.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:14 AM

For starters at least I don't lack rational judgement unlike you, jumping to conlusions, generalizing, projecting insecurities, ad hominems, and the such. I didn't say these new proposed changes are good or bad, but I am questioning your stance, which you've developed on limited information, personal insecurity, and ignorance.

Talking to you about this is the equivalent of discussing Obama in grass roots America where he is a known Kenyan muslim terrorist.

What limited information, we already know whats going to be taught and when. If what is being taught to your kids and when, isn't about raising kids, then what is? Again, you prove you (and euphoric) know nothing about kids. Because having nephews and nieces is the same as deciding the right thing for your kids

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:15 AM

how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own
this is asinine and demonstrates the helicopter parents full transformation to retard lizard brain.

You think you have any clue in commenting on whats best for other children? Simply by default of having kids. Thats some preggo brain logic right there. Congrats you nutted and it stuck. Level:expert.

You don't have any more clue for kids in general than anyone else unless its what your profession is(which its not).

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:16 AM

how can you comment about whats good for other people's kids when you have none of your own
this is asinine and demonstrates the helicopter parents full transformation to retard lizard brain.

You think you have any clue in commenting on whats best for other children? Simply by default of having kids. Thats some preggo brain logic right there. Congrats you nutted and it stuck. Level:expert.

You don't have any more clue for kids in general than anyone else unless its what your profession is(which its not).

Nope, I'm not commenting on whats best for other children, just mine, thats the point. Nice try though, because its exactly what you are doing, suggesting whats best for other people's kids....

Speaking of profession, did you read the article on who wrote the curriculum, read about the guy

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:17 AM

where did anyone suggest it is whats best?

*I think you left your curling iron on this morning *

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:17 AM

What limited information, we already know whats going to be taught and when. If what is being taught to your kids and when, isn't about raising kids, then what is? Again, you prove you (and euphoric) know nothing about kids. Because having nephews and nieces is the same as deciding the right thing for your kids

Doesn't go to school in Canada, preaches how school in Canada should be taught.

Loses virginity at 40, tells people when virginity should be lost.

Has never taken/been taught sex ed in a school system, expert level sex ed educator.

Has kids, assumes mastery of parenting.

Spend $5k on bike and gear, rides 84km a year.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:18 AM

Spend $5k on bike and gear, rides 84km a year.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:21 AM

Its all good, you raise your kids how ever you want to, I'll do the same with mine. Difference is if this is taught in September unmodified, they will be in a private school where this tripe is not being taught.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:22 AM

Spend $15k on bike and gear, rides 8.4km a year.

FTFY

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:22 AM

Speaking of profession, did you read the article on who wrote the curriculum, read about the guy

its like you writing a book on how to steal a bike.

whats the issue here?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:23 AM

You know you can just opt out of it if it bothers you so much.

P.S. I am not telling anyone how to raise their kids, that's just fabrication on your own end.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:23 AM

its like you writing a book on how to steal a bike.

whats the issue here?

You know you can just opt out of it if it bothers you so much.

P.S. I am not telling anyone how to raise their kids, that's just fabrication on your own end.
No provision for opting out so far. I've seen a few petitions asking for that.

As for bike gear, I sold my Zipps for $500 more than I purchased them for the year before. I reallocated the funds to another project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V03c0Ps7rcw (yes, the screen will be moved to the right, in the process of reworking the bulkhead).

And screw you guys about riding 84km per year, I allocated my time to studying. It paid off, Risky knows the expected earnings for next year (enough to afford private schools, thats all I'm going to say)

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/04/14 11:09 AM

Y'all crazy if you don't think schools and geography and demographics don't play a part in what kids get exposed to.

I remember sex ed in grade 3 or 4. They taught the functions of our reproductive organs. With regards to the maturbation curriculum, how many of us were ever taught? None, I assume. And how many of us never figured it out? It's not needed. And anal sex? Why not throw in some handies and BJ's. The only reason they put that in there is to push the sexualization of our kids. Everyone's is so anxious for kids to grow up, but as someone who works in children's animation and teaches kids art, I prefer to extended children's childhood and innocence.

And with regards to same-sex, it would be more appropriate to teach acceptance and tolerance of all, as opposed to focusing on gays alone. They should teach acceptance of gender, orientation, ethnicity, social/economic status, disabilities, etc. Don't kid yourselves, it's clearly a push of the liberal agenda.

I don't disregard that everyone should be allowed an opinion, but the ones with the highest stake in the game are parents, not the ones without kids, and not some academic bookworm. And while the actual changes may not be as drastic as I fear them to be, I have absolutely no faith in the provincial liberals.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 12:18 PM

Y'all crazy if you don't think schools and geography and demographics don't play a part in what kids get exposed to.

They do, but it would be absurd to think that because your child goes to a private school or extremely high ranked public school that these issues don't happen. They do in fact more often. In private schools it gets brushed under the rug. You learn a lot when you speak to the actual teachers 1 on 1 and what they think when out of the classroom without fear of losing their jobs. It's what turned me off of montessori. The really good ones are in East York Toronto where I can't afford, the majority of the rest are teachers that couldn't get into the board.

I remember sex ed in grade 3 or 4. They taught the functions of our reproductive organs. With regards to the maturbation curriculum, how many of us were ever taught? None, I assume. And how many of us never figured it out? It's not needed. And anal sex? Why not throw in some handies and BJ's.

Yes exactly and then in Grade 5 they expanded, they talked about masterbation & the why some do it & why some cultures believe it to be wrong & then we split up the class of boys and girls and then the boys went with the male teacher and got to ask any question. Nothing was off the table. I assume it was the same for the females.

I don't agree about the anal sex part. I have faith that they're going to remove that portion. Let's not get carried away, no need to go to the extreme with handies and BJ's.

The only reason they put that in there is to push the sexualization of our kids. Everyone's is so anxious for kids to grow up, but as someone who works in children's animation and teaches kids art, I prefer to extended children's childhood and innocence.

I disagree about the reason why they put it in there, but I don't believe that should be in the topic to "educate" anyways. If a kid brings it up in the questioning period though I'm fine with that.

And with regards to same-sex, it would be more appropriate to teach acceptance and tolerance of all, as opposed to focusing on gays alone. They should teach acceptance of gender, orientation, ethnicity, social/economic status, disabilities, etc. Don't kid yourselves, it's clearly a push of the liberal agenda.

I 100% believe they already promote tolerance and acceptance of everything else. They're just adding to the list ie orientation. They do gender, ethnicity & social/economic already. Those things all happened years ago when I was in school aside from orientation preference.

I don't disregard that everyone should be allowed an opinion, but the ones with the highest stake in the game are parents, not the ones without kids, and not some academic bookworm. And while the actual changes may not be as drastic as I fear them to be, I have absolutely no faith in the provincial liberals.

They won't be able to push it to the extremes. Schools don't do anything in extremes even when they should ie racism, prejudice etc. Also based upon what I read there's no extreme's in there aside from the anal sex.

That was a much better laid out response compared to what you said above.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 12:21 PM

Wayne there's a provision to opt-out of the sex-ed entirely. Although the 2 males that did when it happened in Grade 5 got made fun of hardcore during recess lol.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 04:00 PM

i see nothing wrong with wanting to opt-out of the "new" sex-ed.

i agree with wayne on the part that it's not what they are teaching (for the most part...don't need to teach about anal and shit wtf) it's WHEN.

regardless, at the end of the day, it's the parents role to teach their children about the birds and the bees, i have no problem and encourage the schools to focus on health/anatomy but this strays from that, and it's the parents responsibility to make sense of it, not the schools; reason being is that this is a topic where morals and household values come into play.....not to mention religion

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 04:28 PM

I must be old, I can't remember a teacher talking about jerking off until grade 9 phys-ed.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 05:38 PM

Nah, you aren't old, at this rate they'll be teaching kids about fisting in grade 3.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/04/14 07:55 PM

but c'mon wayne, all the cool kids do it!

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:15 PM

All three of you are old. Masterbation is already being taught at grade 5. By taught I mean it was talked about. So are you opt-in out of this sex-ed curriculum as well.

Because I'm sure you guys learned all about masterbation, homosexuals etc from your parents. I guess ignorance is bliss

In before it's the devils work & batty man fi bun

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 08:24 PM

I realize it's not the same as when we went to school, but grade 3? That's just crazy talk.

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
I realize it's not the same as when we went to school, but grade 3? That's just crazy talk.

Negative. It's grade 6 which is a year later than when I was taught.

Grade 3 they introduce the idea of two mom's/dad's. NOT that it's normal.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/04/14 09:14 PM

seriously, i really want to hear the reason for teaching masturbation. i was here for grade 1-4, then out of country and returned for grade 11-12. i guess i missed some important classes cause i was never taught. who can't figure it out on their own anyway? give these kids some credit!

wildout, i get where you're coming from. but i think you're overlooking that some people attach a element of morality and personal values to some of these topics. i'm catholic, but perhaps a slightly less strick one. i'm not against homosexuality, because i feel everyone should be entitled to live their lives, but i also do not encourage homosexuality. to have some of these topics brought up in school as if it were casual talk is really a degradation of my values. maybe i'm old fashioned or just old; some of these things should just be kept private and sacred. that's not to say if some kid becomes sexually aware at a young age or shows signs that they may be homosexual, that we sweep it under the rug. i just don't see why it must be made into a big deal for everyone. we don't have classes to teach everyone about people with disabilities, do we?

and why does it need to be introduced that there can be two moms or two dads? can't teachers just be taught to respond only if they're ever asked the question? quite honestly, most kids don't even care to understand marriage at that age. my 5 year old wants to marry her dolls, or her sister. my 8 year old think she needs to marry our neighbour's kid because they're in the same class. why can't we let kids be kids? what's so bad about that?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:21 PM

Can't you figure out jerking off all by yourself?

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 09:44 PM

4Three I agree with you on the morality and the cultural views. It goes against a lot of cultures and a lot of these things should be kept private in terms of the how. But not all parents are proactive & a lot leave everything up to teachers. A lot of kids feel alone because their different leading to problems in school, drug abuse & even suicide.

I think the disconnect is your thinking that they're teaching kids the "how". How to be give bj's, how to masterbate etc. The teachers don't touch the how part not even in grade 9 and instead focus on the theory and simply that people have different preferences, then how each culture feels about the topic.

The main reason it's being brought up is because kids are hitting puberty at younger ages, there's no getting around that. Girls are getting their periods at 8 & 10 which is grade 5. It's hard to explain why that happens without giving the reasoning behind it. It's hard to explain why little Jimmy has a mustache in grade 5. Then why they don't find the opposite sex attractive etc. without talking about homosexuality.

They did cover disabilities along with drugs & suicides in grade 4. It was called V.I.P. (Values Influences & Peers) Did you not have that? They gave out a bright white, neon green and pink shirt as well.

Fuck you guys are making me feel like a baby, lol.

Fuzzy did you have V.I.P. what grade did you have sex ed?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/14 09:49 PM

All three of you are old. Masterbation is already being taught at grade 5. By taught I mean it was talked about. So are you opt-in out of this sex-ed curriculum as well.

Because I'm sure you guys learned all about masterbation, homosexuals etc from your parents. I guess ignorance is bliss

I did actually learn about a lot of that stuff from my parents. They had the talk with me, and yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 09:52 PM

I did actually learn about a lot of that stuff from my parents. They had the talk with me, and yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

Too old, old man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OD3n4-Cvo

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/04/14 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Can't you figure out jerking off all by yourself?

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/14 12:45 AM

4Three I agree with you on the morality and the cultural views. It goes against a lot of cultures and a lot of these things should be kept private in terms of the how. But not all parents are proactive & a lot leave everything up to teachers. A lot of kids feel alone because their different leading to problems in school, drug abuse & even suicide.

I think the disconnect is your thinking that they're teaching kids the "how". How to be give bj's, how to masterbate etc. The teachers don't touch the how part not even in grade 9 and instead focus on the theory and simply that people have different preferences, then how each culture feels about the topic.

The main reason it's being brought up is because kids are hitting puberty at younger ages, there's no getting around that. Girls are getting their periods at 8 & 10 which is grade 5. It's hard to explain why that happens without giving the reasoning behind it. It's hard to explain why little Jimmy has a mustache in grade 5. Then why they don't find the opposite sex attractive etc. without talking about homosexuality.

They did cover disabilities along with drugs & suicides in grade 4. It was called V.I.P. (Values Influences & Peers) Did you not have that? They gave out a bright white, neon green and pink shirt as well.

Nah man I didn't have that V.I.P thing. We learned about reproductive organs, family and extended family dynamic....and that was about it for grade school. It wasn't until grade 9 gym class ( split boys/girls) that they showed how to put condoms on bananas to keep them fresh. We had this freshie Persian gym teacher and he literally put a porn on for 20mins and that was it lol

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/14 07:49 AM

Bwhahaha. i hope wrestling practice wasn't held after the porn ...

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/14 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

Nah man I didn't have that V.I.P thing. We learned about reproductive organs, family and extended family dynamic....and that was about it for grade school. It wasn't until grade 9 gym class ( split boys/girls) that they showed how to put condoms on bananas to keep them fresh. We had this freshie Persian gym teacher and he literally put a porn on for 20mins and that was it lol

notbadobama.gif I thought my school was the only one who got some porn