Page 21 of 35 « First<1920212223>Last »
Topic Options
#5742681 - 08/15/11 08:01 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Newsomville, CA
got my first booty burn today from abmat situps. fuck it stings bad!

#5743556 - 08/16/11 09:00 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
Ionfyst Offline
Blackhawks 4 Lyfe!
Post Master Sr

Loc: Massachusetts
Just had my second intro class yesterday and it was the first where we actually started to learn some of the basic exercises. My legs were pretty much spent after the warmup \:\( which included a lot of variations on lunges, which I haven't done in years, and set the inside of my hamstrings burning and had me wobbly legged for the rest of the time.

Then we worked on form for deadlifts, air squats, wall balls, and i forget the name but it's like a push press but without using the legs.

After that started the workout which was 500m row, 40 air squats, 30 sit ups, 20 push ups and 10 jumping pull ups. After the rowing I had to break everything down into sets of 10 to get enough breaks but at least I got through it. It ended up taking me just over 14 minutes.

Overall I really like crossfit, although right now it's really kicking my ass and showing me how out of shape I really am. I'm also a bit worried that if I'm sucking this bad in the intro classes then after the third when I can start the regular wod I'm gonna be screwed. They mentioned starting at only 75% for awhile so I might have to do that for a few weeks.

Lastly, what do you guys eat before working out? In yesterdays class I felt a bit light headed at some points, although not as bad as the first class where I got so light headed I felt like I was gonna pass out. I know part of it is because I'm out of shape but I also feel like I didn't have enough to eat beforehand.

And what kind of after workout recovery are you doing? I've seen some people drinking cocunut water.

#5743732 - 08/16/11 10:19 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
1.5-2 hours before workout, I have a protein shake and banana.

And even when you are in shape, Crossfit is not something that gets a lot easier (I'm hardly Mr. Crossfit though). I have a few workouts I do that are a mix of weights/cardio (more like cross training) and I also do some HIIT. They are never easy even after doing them for years.

After working out, I just eat supper.

#5743803 - 08/16/11 10:48 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

Loc: North of 60
lonfyst - take it from me (an injured female), if I can do it, you can do it. Check your ego and just do your best. Everyone has to start somewhere. I expect to be last in my group, but I am competing against myself and no one else.

Keep at it! You can do it!

Since my group starts at 6 am, and I have to start driving there at 5:30, I just make up a scoop of protein in water and sip it, starting when I wake up at 4:45. I take Anabolic Link during and after my workouts as well.

Good night, sweet Spencer (June 10th, 2004 - July 9th, 2015) <3

#5743812 - 08/16/11 10:49 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta, GA
 Originally Posted By: Ionfyst
Just had my second intro class yesterday and it was the first where we actually started to learn some of the basic exercises. My legs were pretty much spent after the warmup \:\( which included a lot of variations on lunges, which I haven't done in years, and set the inside of my hamstrings burning and had me wobbly legged for the rest of the time.

Yeah, it'll happen when you're new. It's a big beating for your body which probably hasn't done that much in quite awhile.

Quote:
Then we worked on form for deadlifts, air squats, wall balls, and i forget the name but it's like a push press but without using the legs.

Probably shoulder press.

Quote:
After that started the workout which was 500m row, 40 air squats, 30 sit ups, 20 push ups and 10 jumping pull ups. After the rowing I had to break everything down into sets of 10 to get enough breaks but at least I got through it. It ended up taking me just over 14 minutes.

It's really not that bad. You should be glad you finished at all, because a lot of new folks can't finish before they want to puke. Nice work (seriously, that may sound sarcastic but it isn't, lol.)

Quote:
Overall I really like crossfit, although right now it's really kicking my ass and showing me how out of shape I really am. I'm also a bit worried that if I'm sucking this bad in the intro classes then after the third when I can start the regular wod I'm gonna be screwed. They mentioned starting at only 75% for awhile so I might have to do that for a few weeks.

You will actually ramp up more easily than you might think. Your body will take a few weeks to adapt to training like that, and you will be REALLY SORE, but it will happen. You can scale any workout to whatever your physical capability is, which is the beauty of it. They can cut down on reps, weight, time domain, etc etc so you can get a good workout and be able to finish it. You'll never actually get to the point where it's not hard, it will ALWAYS be hard. It is always hard for me and I've been doing it for 2.5 years now. If it gets to be not hard, you need to work harder and start scaling back up. You'll just find yourself getting faster and stronger, but it will still suck just as much. \:\)

And if you stick with it long term and bust your ass, you will get in shape to a degree that you never thought possible. I came in over two years ago not being able to lift shit, flabby body and all. Now I can do muscle ups, rope climbs, olympic lifts, and all sorts of other cool shit that I never thought I'd be able to do much less even heard of. Just yesterday I did weighted ring dips with over 70lbs and it wasn't really even that hard. The sky is the limit, my friend. It's a lifestyle, and once it's a lifestyle you don't have to feel bad taking a couple weeks off because you'll always be a crossfitter and you'll always know how to stay in shape.

Quote:
Lastly, what do you guys eat before working out? In yesterdays class I felt a bit light headed at some points, although not as bad as the first class where I got so light headed I felt like I was gonna pass out. I know part of it is because I'm out of shape but I also feel like I didn't have enough to eat beforehand.

And what kind of after workout recovery are you doing? I've seen some people drinking cocunut water.

I say personal preference, but like Impulsive I do like protein an hour or so before. Nothing too much that'll sit heavy on your stomach if you're still getting a little queasy. Fruit is good. If I'm doing a morning workout, I like to do it in a fasted state.

#5743857 - 08/16/11 11:02 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

Oh, and while we are on the subject of checking your ego. We did deads yesterday. Before my injury, I was doing pretty solid weight on stiff legged.

Well, Crossfit does the ones with squats, which I am NOT used to at all. So, I pulled off 5x5 50kg. THAT was an eye opener for me. AND a great push in the ass \:\)

#5744022 - 08/16/11 11:47 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
Ionfyst Offline
Blackhawks 4 Lyfe!
Post Master Sr

Thanks for all the input, I'm having a ton of fun even with all the soreness. It's nice to actually have a reason for being sore.

Do any of you do anything on the off days? I'm currently doing a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule and was thinking about running on the off days to loosen myself up.

#5744159 - 08/16/11 12:36 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

On off days, I don't do shit. You should take it easy until you're a little more experienced...if I were you I would MAYBE do a light jog on Tuesday or Thursday, depending on how you feel. Let your body recover.
#5745115 - 08/16/11 08:04 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

on off days I feel like I should be back in the gym working on stuff I suck at. LOL mainly sat and sundays now.

#5745368 - 08/16/11 10:17 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

I did Fran today. Messed up the timer, but I wasn't rushing it so I'm guessing 10 minutes??. The thrusters actually were pretty easy. I did have a bit of issue with the push presses as they just tend to stress my shoulder too much (rotator cuff I'm guessing), bit the 21 wasn't too bad. But fat chance of yanking 21 pull ups in one shot. I've always done slow, controlled dead hang pulls ups and not a chance I can do kipping either. I've tried it, but I'm obviously doing it wrong as I can get the same amount of reps with a dead hang. By the time I got the the 9, I the thrusters were still not too bad.

Finished it off with a bit of chest work, punching bag, HIIT on the bike and some jump rope. Sat down for dinner and I could feel the legs immediately. Usually takes a day or so to really stiffen up.

#5747109 - 08/17/11 05:10 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

ate a 4x4 protein style for lunch around 3pm hit up a wod around 6:30pm

2k row : 9:04
1k row : 4:30
500m row : 2:36
250m row :56

Then about an hour later did a 5k run with my buddy. I'll never eat in n out again on a training day, it was so hard to breath much less any thing hard for me to digest. So stupid it was just an impulse and I was in a city I don't live in so it was the only thing relative I could think to eat. no fries or soda just meat cheese and lettuce.

#5748695 - 08/18/11 12:23 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
I did Fran today. Messed up the timer, but I wasn't rushing it so I'm guessing 10 minutes??. The thrusters actually were pretty easy. I did have a bit of issue with the push presses as they just tend to stress my shoulder too much (rotator cuff I'm guessing), bit the 21 wasn't too bad. But fat chance of yanking 21 pull ups in one shot. I've always done slow, controlled dead hang pulls ups and not a chance I can do kipping either. I've tried it, but I'm obviously doing it wrong as I can get the same amount of reps with a dead hang. By the time I got the the 9, I the thrusters were still not too bad.

Finished it off with a bit of chest work, punching bag, HIIT on the bike and some jump rope. Sat down for dinner and I could feel the legs immediately. Usually takes a day or so to really stiffen up.

Nice job dude. Now imagine doing the same workout in less than three minutes. If you don't really rush it, some of the effect is lost. Let us know when/if you try the other ones!

As far as the kipping pullup goes, the power comes from the hips. If you're hanging on the bar at full extension and swing your hips (not your legs) you can do it. Imagine someone with their hand in front of your stomach and behind the small of your back. If you're swinging properly, you would hit each.

#5748805 - 08/18/11 12:57 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

The reason I can't rush it is one you hit failure on pull ups, it's not like you can just stop for 5 seconds and get another 5 reps. It takes 30-45 seconds to recover enough to do 3-5 more. I'm a 200# guy, so 21 pulls ups fast is not a simple task for me.

I also watched some videos of people doing it fast. Their form was horrible and they were bouncing at the bottom. I still try and keep it smooth and controlled.

I've had no luck kipping. I get one just right and I'm off balance for the next and it seems to make more energy to get it right again. Either way, I prefer doing pull ups with good form. I'll try to get better at it, but it just feels awkward.

#5748837 - 08/18/11 01:07 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Fair enough, wasn't sure if you were taking it easy on thrusters or not.

Kipping takes practice, and most of the time learning properly is figuring out how to push off the bar which will put you back into perfect position. In any case, whether you do them or not really depends on your goals. Regular deadhang pullups are usually used to build strength, kipping really isn't. It's just a way to do the work faster and keep your heart rate up, so it's kind of an apples to oranges comparison.

There is a "heavy fran" version which might be more suited to you: 15-12-9 of 135lb thrusters and 45lb weighted pullups. Can't really kip with 45lbs on you, lol. Shit's pretty tough but also totally different from the regular version.

#5755507 - 08/22/11 07:48 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

Filthy 35 (basically Filthy 50, but a little less)

Oaf.

I had a little spit up 1/2 way through (drank some protein too soon before the workout)

I really need to remember that I am going to be much slower than everyone else. Drives me nuts. I am used to being the female that lifted the most and got things done fastest....now I am dead last.

All in all, great workout! Hurray for CrossFit! \:D

#5755822 - 08/22/11 11:15 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Lol, nice. It's hard to make it through Filthy 50 the first time around, even with reduced reps. Most folks are ok until they hit the wall balls and then it's game over.

Keep at it though and before long you won't be finishing last anymore! It will keep your ego in check too.

#5756168 - 08/22/11 02:02 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

I am certain it will get easier once I keep at it. Doesn't help that I gained weight with my injuries as well. Pushing around some extra pounds always makes things harder.

Now that I am feeling good about the CrossFit, it has made my eating a lot cleaner - which is awesome \:\)
I make a point of shopping for groceries right after my workouts. Makes it easier to come out with a shopping cart of only proper foods.

#5756287 - 08/22/11 02:57 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
just found a crossfit gym in my area.

the website doesnt say anything about price though :sucks:

looks like i have to go an interview first and then to a ON-RAMP class which is only at 7pm on Tues-Thur (9 sessions)

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

#5756419 - 08/22/11 03:54 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Duc]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm tempted to try the Filthy 50. I googled it and seemed to get different results. Is 35 a good place to start or is 50 doable?

Anyone have a good list with the appropriate weight?

I'm not 100% sure how I can do it all in my home gym, but I can probbaly improvise too.

#5756641 - 08/22/11 05:35 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

This is what we did today (but 35)

And my box jump was only at 10 inches because of my groin - but, most of the girls were doing 10 also.

Since I can't do double unders (you would think being on a jump rope demo team for 3 years I would be able to do them ), I had to 50 tuck jumps

#5756726 - 08/22/11 06:19 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks, good info.

I jump rope all the time and can't do double unders. I'd just do 100 singles \:\) I might have to give this a shot with the wife. Shit looks killer.

What a decent time to complete this? I can't imagine my grip lasting for 50 knees to elbows.

Edited by Impulsive (08/22/11 06:19 PM)

#5756740 - 08/22/11 06:25 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Impulsive]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

100 singles is not the same! Tuck jumps!

I had to do the knees to elbows in sets of 5-8ish - chalk, and a wince face

I think the fastest took around 24 minutes to finish. I was finished around 29 minutes. I was laying my face on the floor for a ton of those burpees LOL I have sore nipples from that workout \:\(

#5757574 - 08/23/11 02:14 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

todays wod crushed me.

6 rounds
30 double unders
10 HANG squat snatches with 40kg(88lbs)
10 Ring Push Ups

I got to round 4, 20 minutes in I did 3 reps of the hanging squat snatch and my shoulder was fucking toast, I couldn't keep it active anymore to lock the weight out at the bottom of my hang snatch.

I scaled down to 29kg, did singles, and finished my last round on paralets for the push ups. Figured since I didn't do rx why continue to do the other exercises at rx.

Lots of people in class finished before me in the 13-16 mark range, NONE of them did RX, some did the required weight but didn't squat with their snatch. That weight was ungodly tough on the shoulders, once you do the double unders and the push ups on the rings your traps and core tired as shit. I literally would get 1-2 reps in before I had to rest a bit.

I really need to break this mental block that I need to rest, I need to walk around the weight, and just fucking attack, attack, attack. It aggravates the shit out of me. But I will not sacrifice form for ego.

It's okay to say "I'm not there yet"

#5757889 - 08/23/11 09:46 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
Thanks, good info.

I jump rope all the time and can't do double unders. I'd just do 100 singles \:\) I might have to give this a shot with the wife. Shit looks killer.

What a decent time to complete this? I can't imagine my grip lasting for 50 knees to elbows.

Usually we do 4-1 singles to du. Dahlia is right, tuck jumps are a better approximation. Up to you though. For me, around 25 minutes is pretty decent and anything faster than 20 minutes is flying. I can usually do everything unbroken until the knees to elbows then I start slowing down.

Originally Posted By: 137
I really need to break this mental block that I need to rest, I need to walk around the weight, and just fucking attack, attack, attack. It aggravates the shit out of me. But I will not sacrifice form for ego.

It's okay to say "I'm not there yet"

Good man. Over time you will learn how to push harder against that mental barrier. You really just have to get comfortable doing movements when you're out of breath. And good for you on not sacrificing your form. Looks like a pretty gnarly wod, I'd love to try it sometime.

#5760603 - 08/24/11 07:22 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Ionfyst Offline
Blackhawks 4 Lyfe!
Post Master Sr

Had my first official WOD this morning and the warmup included lunges again and my legs weren't toast like last time so I feel it went pretty well.

We started off working on pullups and getting my form for the swing down, but since it was my first time and I was sucking I finished it off with 10 sets of 2 dead hangs.

Then it was 10 minutes amrap annie, which I did double reps but single swing (jump?) for the jumprope and regular situps. I made it to just over halfway through the third set of situps. The situps were killer with the abmat.

#5761296 - 08/24/11 12:21 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

Fight Gone Bad. I am considering it for the end of September. It's a fund raiser here in the city. Is it something world wide?

#5761470 - 08/24/11 01:26 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
Ionfyst Offline
Blackhawks 4 Lyfe!
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Dahlia
Fight Gone Bad. I am considering it for the end of September. It's a fund raiser here in the city. Is it something world wide?

Yeah, I think it's everywhere as there are a bunch of posters around my gym for it. There's also Barbells for Boobs, although I'm not sure if that one is only local.

#5761629 - 08/24/11 02:30 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

They're both a worldwide thing that happen every year, although Barbells for Boobs isn't as big yet. You should try it Dahlia, FGB is an awesome workout!
#5761659 - 08/24/11 02:40 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
Dahlia Offline
CSi's Little Nanook
Post Master Supreme

I'm scurd

They did say it is scalable....which is what I need. I still have to get over the idea that people will be watching me do the workout. I know that I zone out everything around me when I work out, but I imagine it will still be in the back of my head....

#5762006 - 08/24/11 05:01 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Dahlia]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

well monday's wod was a bitch, tuesday's wod was her mother.

A: 3 400m runs at 60, 70, 90 percent of top speed.
B: Barbell complex. 4 sets build weight each set. do not let go of bar (unbroken)

x3 cleans
x3 push press
x3 thrusters

50kg(110)
52kg(114)
57kg(125)
60kg(132) - failed

I got through the cleans and push press, but my shoulder has been in pain since monday due to the o-lifting I did on saturday. quads were toast from monday and I just listened to my body and decided not to do the thursters I had left.

I dropped the weight, was penalized with 5 burpee's and cleaned the bar off and did the last set with 20kg to finish.

I took the day off because it was a 5x5 squat workout today and quite frankly I'm in no condition to squat. do pull ups, or 6 sets of 15 ghd situps.

#5765743 - 08/26/11 09:34 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
Ionfyst Offline
Blackhawks 4 Lyfe!
Post Master Sr

today's workout was tough but good. it started off with working on form for overhead/back squats and then 5 5 5 5 5 up to your max.

after that, I'm not sure what the normal workout was but they had me do 10 minute amrap ladder, push presses and dead hang pullups. I made it 8.5 rounds. the pullups were killer and a huge time sink. by round 4 I was struggling to do them nonstop and had to bust out a band to make it a bit easier.

#5778738 - 09/01/11 06:30 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: Ionfyst]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

I did this today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQUlshxO_8&feature=player_embedded

sadly with a 16kg/16kg/24kg kettlebell instead of a tight little pacific islander woman.

10 turkish get ups (each arm)
21 ring push ups
7 turkish get ups
15 ring push ups
5 turkish get ups
9 ring push ups

finished in 32 minutes and some change. sweet ass mat burn on my elbow =(

crossfit is kicking my ass, monday was

30 back squats at body weight (94kg)
250 double unders

That took me about 26 minutes

Tuesday we had some fucked up circuit workout

5 sets

A1: 10 Strict Pull Ups; 20 sec
A2: 10 Back Extensions; 20 sec
A3: 20 Kettlebell Swings (m 24kg, w 16); 20 sec
A4: 20 Box Jumps; 20 sec
A5: 300m Row Sprint; 2 min

My time was pretty shitty like 47 minutes I think, some people weren't taking their rest time like they should've and were bombing into the next sets instead of taking the 2 minutes which can shave off almost 8 minutes of time.

Not cool. Wednesday was nasty so I took the day off since I ran just shy of a 5k tuesday evening. My legs hurt so fucking bad yesterday it wasn't even funny.

I'm going to pick up some compression pants as soon as I have a free dime to play with.

#5781703 - 09/03/11 12:58 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Shit son, you are getting beat up big time, lol. Make sure you are getting enough protein. Glutamine will also help A LOT with soreness.

Anyone do the 31 Heroes wod today? I was the only person to do it as prescribed in my gym.

It's also a partner workout:

31 minute amrap of:
8 thrusters @ 155
6 rope climbs, 15 ft
11 box jumps, 30"

Partner has to run 400m with a frigging 45lb plate or sand bag and you switch off. I had to carry my partner on the rope climbs because he couldn't do any. Between the two of us we got three full rounds, and the plate carry for 400m was actually the worst part. But 155lb thrusters are damned heavy!

#5785144 - 09/06/11 03:51 AM Re: CrossFit [Re: NateD]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

team wod today. Team america was our team name, 4 people.

1 mile team run
200 pull ups
200 box jumps
400 kettlebell swings 24kg(55lbs)
1 mile relay race (each person tags the next in for a 400m run)

Not sure what our time was, I was too tired to care but it was around 37 minutes.

I pr'ed on my one mile time and ran it in 8:55 instead of 9:26 today I could've gone slightly faster too but I was pacing with a teammate and didn't want to leave him behind although I think he was running slow for me.

The pull ups weren't too bad, I did jumping for the most part, was able to bang out like 10-15 when it was my turn. The box jumps we got on all four corners of the box (we scored a bunch of those rogue fitness boxes from the crossfit games at our gym) and we each just jumped 1 at a time in a circle sounding off until we got to 200.

That was pretty fast, I would say the kettlebell swings murdered our guys. We each were able to get 20 swings in, I came out of the gate with 30, surprised the shit out of myself.

Got in at least 20 all the way through till the end, if someone before me couldn't get his reps in I'd suck it up and make up the difference so each guy started on an even number. At one point my hands were so sweaty I did like 3 american swings with one hand and 3 fingers lol.

The relay at the end wasn't bad I wasn't too fast but I felt the speed drop of BIGTIME around the 200 mark, I tried to go into it pretty fast but I didn't walk I just pushed through that jog.

Really happy with my groups performance, we came in like 3rd out of all the teams I believe there were like 5 teams. First time working out together with all of the guys in my group.

Now it's deadlifts, more running, and toes to bar tomorrow. I think I'm going to stay up and hit the 5am class.

#5786963 - 09/06/11 09:55 PM Re: CrossFit [Re: 137]
Rumbelstiltskin Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So Cal
Joining next month.
Page 21 of 35 « First<1920212223>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads