Page 81 of 148 « First<7980818283>Last »
Topic Options
#7559003 - 02/17/14 03:54 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Colorado
That sounds like an awesome group! I'm jealous that your group run season starts this early…I'm at least 3 months away still from my Wednesday night group getting back together \:\(

#7559040 - 02/17/14 04:15 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The OC
 Originally Posted By: Mrs. Ironmom
 Originally Posted By: Design
Love it! Where will you guys be running on 3/1? Looking to do a longer "taper" run prior to LA.

I'm not sure yet. Since I'm not an official member yet, I don't get the email...my buddy just forwards it a few days before. I'll be sure to pass it along when I get it that week though.

No worries man. Not sure if this is the same group you were mentioning earlier that you were encouraging me to join. (Don't want to intrude!) Been looking to get involved with a group to keep this going.
89 Camaro - Sold
CSI. What's your diversion?

#7559158 - 02/17/14 06:05 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Yep...same group Kent. No intrusion at all...they're very welcoming.

#7559197 - 02/17/14 06:36 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Ampsman in Extremis Offline
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Jose, Ca, USA
Thats awesome that you found a group to run with!
After running by myself for so long its pretty amazing how easy training runs are when you have a partner. I've been running once a week with this guy John Burton. Hes a beast so its been great chatting him up and trying to gain some knowledge. Last year he ran quad in 4:41 for 5th place and states in 20:37, this year hes like 3 or 4 on the hardrock waiting list so he is counting on getting in and is going balls out getting ready for it.

I had a pretty good last 3 days training, on Saturday I did 20 with 3700 feet vert, Sunday I only did 8 but with over 2000 feet and today I did 10 with about 1800 feet. I was wondering how I was going to feel on the hills today but I killed it and ended up running the 10 miles in 1:18.
I also picked up some recovery supplements today, I have been taking nothing as far as recovery other than trying to ingest as many calories as possible...so we'll see if it helps.

Paki: 3:36

#7559227 - 02/17/14 07:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

That's a great chunk of running! I had some sore glutes after Saturdays run so I took yesterday off, but the wife and I are heading out to do 10 right now.

#7563145 - 02/19/14 02:38 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Woot, great 12 hours of running:

Last night did 10 on the road at 7:38 pace.
This morning did 12 on the trail with 2100ft of vert at a 9:06 pace.

#7563243 - 02/19/14 03:15 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Loc: Gehenna
So fast. Much run.

I have a 30 minute tempo run tomorrow to do, then off on Friday and doing my 4 races this weekend. Excited about it. My goal is just to finish all of them, not worried about time. On Sunday I did a half-marathon training run to see how I'd do. It was 1:55 moving time, which is impressive for me since my PR is 1:50.

I got a 5k on March 1st I'm signed up for, so I'll PR there no problem (considering my 5k PR is 1.5 years old, lol). I also want to sign up for a half-marathon on March 16th. Not sure if I can PR on 1:50 or not, but it might be worth a try, we'll see. After that I have absolutely nothing on the radar. I really don't know what I want to do, just keep running randomly for now, find something to sign up for, or what. So we'll see what I end up doing.

#7563610 - 02/19/14 06:34 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Nice!! VERT, VERT, VERT!!
I might be doing a fat ass 50k on sunday...you know you've made it in the local running community when you get invited to a fat ass race.

#7564091 - 02/20/14 03:45 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wow some pretty good mileage guys! I got a bit lazy and skipped the run tonight. Will make it up tomorrow. 10 mile trail "race" this weekend
89 Camaro - Sold

#7564334 - 02/20/14 09:14 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: ampsman

I might be doing a fat ass 50k on sunday...you know you've made it in the local running community when you get invited to a fat ass race.

Aaaah! Nice works all around!

I was at my "local" running shop (lol Breckenridge, also the country's highest at 9,600') on Tuesday and they told me about a "running festival" in nearby Frisco in June. It's for the summer solstice and it sounds awesome - free camping and yoga and music and a 54 mile run. No registration fees. I asked if the race was a fatass event and they said they'll have four aid stations so even better

http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=27195

I'm racing two weeks before this so no 54 miler but I may check it out and run the first 18 or something

And speaking of vert, a week from this Sunday my workout is basically "all the vert you can do in three hours" \:o \:\(

AND last thing(s) - bought a pair of Pearl Izumi N2s so Chris and I are twinsies. Also bought some Salty Caramel Gu but haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to tasting greatness!

#7564568 - 02/20/14 10:53 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 2000SiRacer

Aaaah! Nice works all around!

I was at my "local" running shop (lol Breckenridge, also the country's highest at 9,600') on Tuesday and they told me about a "running festival" in nearby Frisco in June. It's for the summer solstice and it sounds awesome - free camping and yoga and music and a 54 mile run. No registration fees. I asked if the race was a fatass event and they said they'll have four aid stations so even better

http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=27195

I'm racing two weeks before this so no 54 miler but I may check it out and run the first 18 or something

And speaking of vert, a week from this Sunday my workout is basically "all the vert you can do in three hours" \:o \:\(

AND last thing(s) - bought a pair of Pearl Izumi N2s so Chris and I are twinsies. Also bought some Salty Caramel Gu but haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to tasting greatness!

Have you tried V fuel? Im using the peach cobbler, so money.

#7564845 - 02/20/14 12:42 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Nope, is that the one in the funny packets with the lid?

I use Hammer the most but I just tried Power Gel recently and I really like the more liquid consistency and salt content.

#7564997 - 02/20/14 01:29 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Consistency is so much thinner than gu, much easier to get down for me.

#7565019 - 02/20/14 01:34 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Clif for me. Has worked REALLY well during training.

89 Camaro - Sold

#7565052 - 02/20/14 01:41 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
swirlyS13drifta
Unregistered

I just gagged a little.
#7565233 - 02/20/14 02:34 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Consistency is so much thinner than gu, much easier to get down for me.

Sweet! I'll give those a shot. I stopped using Gu in favor of a Hammer over a year ago but Salted Caramel sounds amazing!

#7565501 - 02/20/14 04:00 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: ]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: swirlyS13drifta
I just gagged a little.

This. Even if I can get past the disgusting texture, they just sit in my stomach like a lead weight. I much prefer solid food or liquid calories.

#7566228 - 02/20/14 09:58 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
Have been trying to get back on the horse after a really horrid work and travel schedule from August through December made consistent training difficult. We bought a treadmill (what dat bonus from all dem hours working do) and been getting up early to run a few times per week. Now that the temps have been over freezing for a few days and the risk of me breaking a hip on an icy spot is reduced, I should be able to get some outdoor runs in. (After I spend this weekend in New Orleans eating and drinking myself silly for my birthday).

Picked up some new running shoes - Adidas something or other that feel pretty good so far. I have liked but not totally loved my Newtons.

Am comfortably hanging out around 8:40 per mile for three to five miles. Looking to improve that and drop about twenty pounds as well.

Will do a five miler on St. Patty's day and wife has talked me into the Disney marathon next January. Thinking about the Aspen Valley Half in July.

#7567338 - 02/21/14 01:04 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Cheesegoggles]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: CheeseGoggles
Have been trying to get back on the horse after a really horrid work and travel schedule from August through December made consistent training difficult. We bought a treadmill (what dat bonus from all dem hours working do) and been getting up early to run a few times per week. Now that the temps have been over freezing for a few days and the risk of me breaking a hip on an icy spot is reduced, I should be able to get some outdoor runs in. (After I spend this weekend in New Orleans eating and drinking myself silly for my birthday).

Picked up some new running shoes - Adidas something or other that feel pretty good so far. I have liked but not totally loved my Newtons.

Am comfortably hanging out around 8:40 per mile for three to five miles. Looking to improve that and drop about twenty pounds as well.

Will do a five miler on St. Patty's day and wife has talked me into the Disney marathon next January. Thinking about the Aspen Valley Half in July.

You're off to a good start man - congrats! The more you stick with it the easier it is to stick with it haha eventually it becomes difficult to not get that run in. #addiction

#7567387 - 02/21/14 01:21 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

OK, I'm getting a little stir crazy with all this snow and ice so I'm mapping out some summertime runs. This is going to be good! This past summer, my first in Steamboat, I ran on a bunch of different trails, mostly Fish Creek, Spring Creek and Emerald. The only time I ran on Mt Werner, the local ski mountain, was for a 50K race in July. I'm looking for more vert for my hill work this summer though and here's what I've found:

Here's my current go-to run: 1,545' in 2.80 miles or 552'/mile for 10.4% average grade. I will sometimes do hill repeats near the top where it's steepest but this gets old so I'm looking for more sustained climbing and descending.

Here's the most direct up the mountain according to the Run Rabbit Run 100 course map: 3,646' in 4.80 miles or 760'/mile for 14.4% average grade. Not bad for almost 5 miles of running!

And if I ever want to get really stupid I can run repeats from the base to the gondola instead of going all the way up

That's 2,102' from the base to the top of the gondola in 1.77 miles - 1,300'/mile or an average grade of 24.6%

The best part of this 2,100' ass kicker? It starts at the base of the gondola and ends at the top. That means public restrooms, drinking fountains, food, etc at either end of the course. And my favorite part: it doesn't cost anything to ride the gondola down the mountain because everyone is buying a ticket to ride it up so if I wanted to focus purely on climbing I could do 2,100' laps and ride the gondola down to the base all day long.

Here are some pictures from Run Rabbit Run of this section of the course:

with plenty of vert left to do

In short: please get here quickly summer. There's so much to do!

#7567453 - 02/21/14 01:46 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

I was looking at possibly doing Run Rabbit Run this year or next. Man that's some vert! One thing I don't get here in FL is vert, lol. Plus it is expensive to get to CO, sign up for race, hotel, etc. Don't know if I can even afford it.

I need to do some more research but I am debating on trying to do a race this year that will qualify me for Western States next year.

So my Gasparilla races are this weekend. 15k/5k on Saturday and Half-Marathon/8k on Sunday. Almost a 50k in total distance. Should be a fun time!

#7567582 - 02/21/14 02:53 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, I would not want to train for this

with these

I hear Florida summers are perfect Badwater training though

#7569124 - 02/22/14 06:15 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Lol. There is 1 bridge in the area that has some elevation. And 1 man made hill that is .1 miles long, haha. So it would be more like running those and the stairmaster at the gym.

I'm doing some research into Javelina Jundred actually. Doesn't seem to have a lot of elevation. Probably kinda hot, so training in FL is good. It is multiple loops with an average 30 hour cutoff. The question is do I want to run all year long again? Last year training for the 50k I noticed my body disliked runs over 15 miles, meaning I'd hurt from those runs. And the runs every single weekend that are 4 hours long get rough. Not as if I have a life anyway.

I also need to get my nutrition while running figured out. I've been using peanut butter GU's almost exclusively. I only have 2 left, so once I use them up I'm going to try some of the other ones posted in this thread. But I seem to get a semi-upset stomach after having them. And if I have too much liquid I can feel my stomach full of liquid, so doubt going too heavy there would help. Back on my 50k I tried pb&j sandwiches and that didn't go well. Couldn't eat for a couple hours after that. Someone on the trail gave me cifbar shots, whatever exactly they're called. I liked them so going to give them a try as well.

Anyone have any experience with the Javelina Jundred? Know anyone that ran it, etc? I found a bunch of race reports online I want to read then. Registration is on March 1, so it better not sell out since I don't get paid until the 5th, haha.

#7569300 - 02/22/14 09:54 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Looks like a pretty awesome route. But that incline?

Ran OC Chili Race #2 today. Really fun route despite the 800 ft incline the first 2 miles. Took this one really easy and snapped a bunch of photos. I'll post a few here later.

Anyone in So Cal planning to do the Renegade series in Peter's Canyon this summer?
89 Camaro - Sold

#7569615 - 02/23/14 11:07 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
SJP0tato Offline

Loc: Gilbert, Az
I've been following you guys advice to just plain run more to improve my pace in the past month, and it does seem to be helping. I can easy-pace 9:30 with no problem now for 10+ miles. 3-4 months ago sub-10 min seemed impossible for more than 30 seconds.
I think my downfall before was trying to make every run "important", which meant I'd push too hard, get hurt, and have to take time off which would cause a backslide. Now I just run to run, which is also a lot more enjoyable. \:\)
I figure it'll be at least 4-5 months before just building miles stops being effective.

I've got a half-marathon next week I'm looking forward to, my 2nd ever (lol n00b status). The posts here are pretty awesome to see how far it's possible to go with training!

#7569662 - 02/23/14 12:17 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Lividentity
I'm doing some research into Javelina Jundred actually. Doesn't seem to have a lot of elevation. Probably kinda hot, so training in FL is good. It is multiple loops with an average 30 hour cutoff. The question is do I want to run all year long again? Last year training for the 50k I noticed my body disliked runs over 15 miles, meaning I'd hurt from those runs. And the runs every single weekend that are 4 hours long get rough. Not as if I have a life anyway.

Are you sure you want to sign up for a 100 miler later this same year? I *totally* understand the drive to go out and sign up for big things, but you've run one 50K and are having some pain with runs over 15 miles? It seems like signing up for a 100 mile race in 8 months would be a very painful and expensive proposition. Here's a 50K/50 Miler in NC in October

http://usnwc.org/wc-50-2/

You could make a road trip out of it, work your way up in mileage and then look at longer stuff for 2015 (in which case you could continue your training going into the October race through the winter and be in great shape next year).

Again, not trying to dissuade you but something to ask yourself for sure. There will always be other races and others years to run them - no need to risk injury by trying to do too much too soon.

#7569697 - 02/23/14 01:31 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here

You're off to a good start man - congrats! The more you stick with it the easier it is to stick with it haha eventually it becomes difficult to not get that run in. #addiction

Once I get in a rhythm I mostly enjoy it. But I will say I'm not crazy about training for a full marathon again. It takes something that I find fun in smaller doses and turns it into work. Half marathon is a great distance and fun to train for. I can't really say the same about three plus hour training runs.

The other thing is that running consecutive days doesn't always agree with my knees. I found a three day per week training plan that should work for the last few months leading up to the marathon. I just need to be fitter going into that training than I was for my first marathon.

#7569935 - 02/23/14 05:23 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Cheesegoggles]
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Once I get in a rhythm I mostly enjoy it. But I will say I'm not crazy about training for a full marathon again. It takes something that I find fun in smaller doses and turns it into work. Half marathon is a great distance and fun to train for. I can't really say the same about three plus hour training runs.

The other thing is that running consecutive days doesn't always agree with my knees. I found a three day per week training plan that should work for the last few months leading up to the marathon. I just need to be fitter going into that training than I was for my first marathon.

Thats a big key to success that I think alot of people overlook, having a solid base before starting your training plan.

I ended up having a solid week, did 18 yesterday with 4500 feet of vert and 12 today with 3000 feet. I even nailed some PRs on some gnarly climbs on todays run. Ended the week with 60 miles and 11.5k of vert.

#7569939 - 02/23/14 05:33 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Hot damn...that makes me feel like a slacker with my little 54 mile week and 5k feet of vert. \:D

I'm actually pretty happy with my week though. I had two 12 milers on the trails and some solid 10 mile road runs...even with it being a crazy week in our house and a camp out with the scouts. I did scope out some awesome peaks in the San Gabriel's that I'll be hitting very soon though.

Way Too Cool is 2 weeks!!!

#7569958 - 02/23/14 05:49 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Hot damn! I just got back from 3,600' in three hours and I was patting myself on the back. Now I feel like a slacker \:\(

Then again, if I give myself the "spikes in heavy snow" adjustment I'll say I did 65,000' today

#7570425 - 02/24/14 01:17 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Few Chili Race Photos from Saturday:

89 Camaro - Sold

#7571331 - 02/24/14 01:09 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

I'm telling you man, after running with that guy John and talking about his training I have been focusing on quality over quantity and its been huge.
On my 12 miler yesterday there is this section thats 1.5 miles with just under 1000 feet of vert, my previous best was 18:32 and I did it in 16:52, and this was the day after a tough 18 miler. I am already at 58,000 feet of vert for the year vs 187,000 for all of last year.
Alot of these elite guys arent putting in crazy miles by pro running standards but they are racking up 20K+ of vert.

#7571556 - 02/24/14 02:22 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm telling you man, after running with that guy John and talking about his training I have been focusing on quality over quantity and its been huge.
On my 12 miler yesterday there is this section thats 1.5 miles with just under 1000 feet of vert, my previous best was 18:32 and I did it in 16:52, and this was the day after a tough 18 miler. I am already at 58,000 feet of vert for the year vs 187,000 for all of last year.
Alot of these elite guys arent putting in crazy miles by pro running standards but they are racking up 20K+ of vert.

That's awesome news, man! 58,000' of climb in, what, seven weeks? That's all kinds of badass

Just make sure you don't ignore the flat stuff while you're doing all this climbing. I made that mistake in 2012. I went into the summer thinking "oh man, Leadville and Hope Pass! It's so climby and mountainous! I better do lots of vert" and then all summer long I just climbed steep things and did almost no flat running at all (like count the flat runs on my fingers sort of thing). Then I showed up and found that there's some big climbs but a good 70% of the course is flat and runnable! I was passing folks left and right on Hope Pass but was working too hard on the flat sections where easy time is made.

I think that variety is what makes the course so tough - Hard Rock is an absolute bitch but you know how to train for it - as much vert and hiking as you can do. Even Western States is more consistent - lots of climbing and even more descending. Leadville is technical single track and freaking roads and it's flat and fast and it's 40:00/miles at 12,000. It's 25* and snowing and also 80* and sunny. In the same 24 hour period.

But at the end of the day, if you're doing that much vert in a week I would politely request a piggy back ride up the back of Hope please

#7571565 - 02/24/14 02:24 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Originally Posted By: Lividentity

Are you sure you want to sign up for a 100 miler later this same year? I *totally* understand the drive to go out and sign up for big things, but you've run one 50K and are having some pain with runs over 15 miles? It seems like signing up for a 100 mile race in 8 months would be a very painful and expensive proposition. Here's a 50K/50 Miler in NC in October

http://usnwc.org/wc-50-2/

You could make a road trip out of it, work your way up in mileage and then look at longer stuff for 2015 (in which case you could continue your training going into the October race through the winter and be in great shape next year).

Again, not trying to dissuade you but something to ask yourself for sure. There will always be other races and others years to run them - no need to risk injury by trying to do too much too soon.

I havent't decided. Just seems like it is something I can actually train in FL for. Considering many (more like almost all) ultras involve lots and lots (and lots) of vert that I can't do well here. This one doesn't have that. Plus, if I end up not finishing, that's fine. But, if I'm able to do at least 4 loops and hit 100k then I'll get a 100k buckle. So it has that going for it. I'm not real itnrested in 50milers, though I could do one someday. My real goal is a 100miler, whether I do that now or a decade from now.

Just trying to plan the year out, I got a week to figure it out. \:\)

Also, those 15+ mile runs are all on the road and it was just soreness from my calves and such. Kind of anything you'd expect with back to back runs. I'm talking the kind of 12+ Saturday and 10+ Sunday type weekends, I wasn't doing any 15+ mile runs without running the next day. I was doing the 50 miles per week to train for a 50k from the Relentless Forward Progress book.

This past weekend I did Gasparilla, 30.4 total miles between 2 days (15k/5k Sat 13.1/8k Sun) and actually did better than expected. I ran the half around an 8:35 pace and the other 3 races around an 8:10 pace. Today my calves are sore, my quads are a little sore, and that's about it. Going to take a couple days off running, of course, but I don't feel like death. Considering I haven't done longer than a half marathon distance run for 3 months, to do all those races as hard as I did and feel as good as I do now it makes me think maybe I can step up the distance. \:\)

I know some guys here have used running coaches. Do you think if I want to go for the 100 miler I'd benefit from getting one? I'd rather have a local one than some online person do it. But do you tihnk having someone coaching me would be worth it, as compared to just taking the running plan out of the RFP book and doing it?

#7571696 - 02/24/14 03:14 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Your plan confuses the hell out of me dude

I would say if you're serious about this then a coach would be invaluable.

Page 81 of 148 « First<7980818283>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads