Page 82 of 148 « First<8081828384>Last »
Topic Options
#7571721 - 02/24/14 03:24 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Great pics Kent...and congrats on a second successful race!

#7572016 - 02/24/14 05:45 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Loc: Gehenna
 Originally Posted By: 2000SiRacer
Your plan confuses the hell out of me dude

I would say if you're serious about this then a coach would be invaluable.

Glad I could make your head hurt. ;\) I'll figure out wtf I'm doing someday.

#7576974 - 02/26/14 07:00 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

32 miles in the last 3 days...and technically I should be tapering.

#7578371 - 02/27/14 10:52 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Colorado
 Originally Posted By: Mrs. Ironmom
32 miles in the last 3 days...and technically I should be tapering.

I saw this article about Taper Crazies from some lady named Ann Transon or something like that…thought of you

http://www.ultrarunning.com/featured/ask-ann-taper-crazies/

Good luck, Chris

By the way, does anyone here take Udo's Oil on a regular basis? I'm tempting to give it a try again. I tried it a couple years ago but was only taking 1 tbsp a day when 2-3 is recommended. I feel weird about taking 300+ calories of oil a day but figure it's worth a test run if it can help me recover faster (which is becoming an issue for the first time ever).

#7582627 - 03/01/14 06:28 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

A couple of quick race reports for my past 2 weekends.

Last weekend I did the Gasparilla Ultra Challenge in Tampa. Saturday was a 15k followed up by a 5k. Sunday was a Half-Marathon followed up by an 8k. 30.4 total miles, all on roads of course. Supposedly there was about 30,000 people signed up between all 4 races.

I was training for this the past 3 months doing Hal Higdon's Half-Marathon Advanced Training. Granted, this training is just for a half, and not the (almost) 50k in total I was doing.

I had no real plan for the races. It was simply to finish them. I wasn't sure how my body was going to handle these races (last year training for the 50k I had plenty of back-to-back Saturday/Sunday runs so I knew I wouldn't die) considering at a race you always run harder than you want.

So, basically, I ended up running harder than I planned, lol. During the 15k I told myself I was running too hard, and just kept going anyway, saying screw it I'm going to do it. I did the 15k in 1:17:08. I was mad happy with that, I've never done a 15k before, so instant PR! I had roughly an hour wait until the 5k. The hour passed by quick grabbing a banana and hanging out. I then ran the 5k in 25:43. I could have done it sub-25 but I got stuck further back than I would have liked, I bet I passed 300 people in the 5k, literally running on the median/in grass/etc, lol.

Went home and came back on Sunday (up at 330am Sat, 4am Sun). I did the HM in 1:54:09, and my PR is 1:50:04, so I was pretty surprised I was able to keep this pace up. It wasn't overly easy, I started with my left quad being really sore, and both my calves being semi-sore (I wore compression sleeves all day Saturday and overnight). During the run everything warmed up and smoothed out and it went great. I am going to sign up for another HM here on March 16th and hoping to beat my PR! Also, during the HM I heard Eye Of The Tiger 4 times on the course, haha.

The 8k was about 45 minutes after the HM finished. I did that one in 41:08. I was running hard here to be done with the races, I slowed down a little near the end, my left hip was getting sore at this point. I was literally wondering how I was still running this fast on my 4th race in one weekend while running this, lol.

I ended up doing about an 8:10 pace for the 5k, 8k and 15k. And an 8:35 pace for the HM. Pretty happy with that, as honestly if I would have done a 9:30 pace for all 4 I'd be happy.

In the end I got 4 shirts (1 for each race) 1 jacket (for doing the Michelob Ultra Challenge), 5 medals (1 each race and again 1 for doing all the races) and lived to run another day.

Full medals with necklace/scarf part. (5k, 8k, 15k, Half, Ultra Challenge)

Just medals.

(I rotated the pictures on imgur but ClubSi will absolutely not take those links, so sideways it is)

Here's my Garmin Connect links:
15k: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/449297925
5k: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/449297996
HM: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/450067990
8k: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/450068017

Now, onto today. I ran a 5k today with the goal to beat my PR. (Technically speaking the 5k at Gasparilla was my new PR) This was going to be an easy goal because my PR was 27:43 set back on June 30, 2012. This was basically a very outdated PR because I haven't ran a 5k in forever. My goal was to beat it by 5 minutes and come in at 22:43 or under.

The race weather was perfect, and I ran hard, literally the fastest running I've ever done. My first mile per my Garmin was 6:35, however it was off by a few seconds because my Auto Pause feature was on and it paused right away for a few seconds, so I just say 6:40. I followed that up with a 6:41. And during this mile my fucking car keyfob fell out of my pocket! I had to stop, run back ~10 feet and get it and get going again. So that slowed me down a few seconds, ugh. I then did mile 3 in 7:01 and finished the race in 21:09! I was shocked and amazed I was able to go that fast. If I didn't have to get my keys and would have seen the time I might have broken 21 minutes.

I ended up getting 2nd in my age group (there was only 5 of us), and it was my first time placing in an age group! So that's awesome. I was 9th out of 368 people. The person who won only beat me by 1:20. I've never been so close to the front, so it was awesome. Very proud of myself on this one.

Garmin Connect link: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/453186136

After my Half coming up in 2 weeks I have no plans. I have almost talked myself into doing Javelina Jundred. I listened to the URP with Ann Trason and apparently she's going to be there, as well as one of the guys hosting, not sure which. I find that super neat and sure makes me want to do it. Registration opened today for $210, ugh. Decisions decisions.

#7584723 - 03/03/14 12:14 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The OC
^^Very well done. You're flying!

Forgot to mention I had my last training run last Friday before the LA Marathon. 8 miles @ 70:12. Big day this Sunday.
89 Camaro - Sold
CSI. What's your diversion?

#7584777 - 03/03/14 12:45 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Lividentity
After my Half coming up in 2 weeks I have no plans. I have almost talked myself into doing Javelina Jundred. I listened to the URP with Ann Trason and apparently she's going to be there, as well as one of the guys hosting, not sure which. I find that super neat and sure makes me want to do it. Registration opened today for $210, ugh. Decisions decisions.

I've switched camps to the "sign up and do it!" team - worst case scenario is you have fun and learn a ton from the experience. It'd be cool to follow your training and progress between now and October too.

I had a brutal workout yesterday. All the vert you can do in 3 hours…but in shit conditions. Sloppy, melting snow that sticks to your microspikes. I ran up to the quarry (+850') and then did 7x laps of the Lane of Pain

0.52 miles - 449' of vert - 16.4% average grade (some less, some 25% ish) all at 7,750-8,200'
7 laps = 7.28 miles and 3,143' of gain and 3,143' of loss. Overall = 4,003' of climb and descent.

I think the hardest part was that the packed down path was maybe 15" wide. One step to either side of that and you post-holed halfway up your shin.

I'm good and sore today. Going up to the hot springs after work for a soak and maybe a dip in the icy cold snowmelt stream.

#7584953 - 03/03/14 02:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

That sounds really cool, and also really shitty, haha.

I ran yesterday for 7.5miles in 62 minutes. Which is great for the day after a hard 5k. However, it was hot, mid 70s, and made me realize why I don't want to do Javelina, haha. My plans are in constant flux, but right now I'm swinging towards trying to buy a road bike this year to expand into that area. Give it a year or two before going for a 100miler like Javelina. I still think that's the one I want to do, but give myself a couple years to get used to running in this heat. Sure, it got hot in PA, but man the sun is so much stronger in FL, and I'd imagine in AZ as well. So I might be looking up some duathlon/triathlon stuff if I manage to save up enough money for a bike.

As per usual you guys are all kicking ass. I'm sure you're going to rock the marathon right good Design. It's just another run. \:\)

On another semi-related topic I bought this Ice Podz neck wrap after my 5k on Saturday. I ended up running with it on Sunday for just over an hour in mid 70s temperature and it definitely helped me to stay cooler. http://www.icepodz.com/ They're locally made here in Sarasota, FL and just a cool idea. You can obviously use it post run to cooldown, or when it is hot out run with it on. When I first put it on it bounced around, so I put it inside my shirt, which was semi-awkward at first, but it helped it to stay in place better. And, once I was running and sweating it just got everything to settle in place and I barely noticed it after a couple miles. Maybe before running just run the sleeve in cold water would help give it some weight to then stay still, not sure, only ran with it once. Anyway, it is a cool item and local so wanted to throw it out there.

#7585184 - 03/03/14 03:42 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Me: you're crazy, don't sign up for a 100 miler this year
You: whatever, I totes want to do it

Me: I changed my mind, totally sign up for Javalina!
You: I'm gonna buy a road bike instead

Me: \:\| x1000

You're just being contrarian on purpose now

#7585193 - 03/03/14 03:48 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Absolutely. I've only been running for 2 years, but I've always been decisive with my races. I'm in a weird funk where I want to do one but don't. I dunno, just trying to figure it out. Have you guys gone through that? For me it mostly comes down to do I want to spend that much time running. I don't know exactly how the training for a 100miler would look like, but not sure my balbi is ready.

As I said before those long back-to-back runs used to get rough for me. So I think taking this year to get used to running in the heat of FL, maybe get a road bike and do some riding and do some shorter races sounds good. My plan last year was doing the 50k, then doing shorter stuff this year, then go for another ultra next year. Which looks like it might be my plan now too lol. I kind of want to just go for a marathon this year and get a PR there, considering I've only done 1 and it was 4:45, I'm sure I can train up and do better. \:\)

#7585201 - 03/03/14 03:51 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Ampsman in Extremis Offline
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Jose, Ca, USA
Good job on the vert man! Was that a Sharman dictated run?

I felt beat to shit this weekend, did 10 on saturday and felt decent running it right around 7min/mile pace.
I thought I would go out and do a nice easy longish run with vert on sunday for my last long run before my 50k on the 15th.
I ended up doing 15 with about 3800 feet and felt like shit the last 5 miles, everything hurt.

Paki: 3:36

#7585212 - 03/03/14 03:56 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm sure you're going to rock the marathon right good Design. It's just another run. \:\)

Thanks man. Trying to tell myself that but still nervous of the unknown. Just trying to survive this one.

I've wondered about using a neck wrap for runs in July/Aug. Glad to know it worked out for you. Oh, and speaking of the hotter months, ended up registering for my first Tri this July in Solana Beach. Will be banging down Chris' door real soon.
89 Camaro - Sold

#7585237 - 03/03/14 04:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Absolutely. I've only been running for 2 years, but I've always been decisive with my races. I'm in a weird funk where I want to do one but don't. I dunno, just trying to figure it out. Have you guys gone through that? For me it mostly comes down to do I want to spend that much time running. I don't know exactly how the training for a 100miler would look like, but not sure my balbi is ready.

As I said before those long back-to-back runs used to get rough for me. So I think taking this year to get used to running in the heat of FL, maybe get a road bike and do some riding and do some shorter races sounds good. My plan last year was doing the 50k, then doing shorter stuff this year, then go for another ultra next year. Which looks like it might be my plan now too lol. I kind of want to just go for a marathon this year and get a PR there, considering I've only done 1 and it was 4:45, I'm sure I can train up and do better. \:\)

IMO, if you're wondering whether you really want to run the mileage necessary for 100 mile training it's probably best to hold off and wait until you're totally invested. Your plan of rocking the road bike and setting a marathon PR sounds like a great one

Originally Posted By: ampsman
Good job on the vert man! Was that a Sharman dictated run?

I felt beat to shit this weekend, did 10 on saturday and felt decent running it right around 7min/mile pace.
I thought I would go out and do a nice easy longish run with vert on sunday for my last long run before my 50k on the 15th.
I ended up doing 15 with about 3800 feet and felt like shit the last 5 miles, everything hurt.

Yep, 100% of my runs for two months now have been Sharman dictated. Started easy with 3.5 hours my first week in January and this last week was 8:11 and 7,632'. And that included one day completely off and two days of 45 min flat recovery jogs. Getting really excited about how things are progressing.

That's a solid back to back workout! Feeling totally worked with everything hurting will make the first few days of taper madness go a little more smoothly at least

#7585316 - 03/03/14 04:45 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Nice work gents!
I ended up with 55 for the week. Couple good days on the trail with 5k feet of vert. Also a couple fairly quick road runs that have me feeling pretty confident about W2C on Saturday. The weather may not be cooperative with my goal of a 15 minute PR (they've had lots of rain which means muddy trails) but I'm not worried about it. Just really looking forward to enjoying those trails again and having some fun.

#7585354 - 03/03/14 05:14 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Quote:
IMO, if you're wondering whether you really want to run the mileage necessary for 100 mile training it's probably best to hold off and wait until you're totally invested. Your plan of rocking the road bike and setting a marathon PR sounds like a great one

Pretty much my thoughts.

Design signing up for tri's huh? That's the route I want to go. After all my first real motivation for doing all this shit is Mrs. Ironmom, he's the one to blame. I'll get to an Ironman myself oneday.

Right after saying not feeling up to a 100miler, I am debating on this 50k Woodside 50k in CA. It is on December 28th of this year, which is my 30th birthday. Just thought doing a race on that day would be pretty awesome. And, unsurprisingly, there aren't too many races that day, lol.

#7585356 - 03/03/14 05:14 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wait…W2C is this Saturday but ampsman is running a 50K on the 15th? Did you guys break up or something? I figured you'd be running the same event!

And 5K of vert is huge, Chris! Are you doing repeats to boost that number or do you have trails with that kind up and down naturally?

#7585582 - 03/03/14 07:12 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 2000SiRacer
Wait…W2C is this Saturday but ampsman is running a 50K on the 15th? Did you guys break up or something? I figured you'd be running the same event!

And 5K of vert is huge, Chris! Are you doing repeats to boost that number or do you have trails with that kind up and down naturally?

lol...were just "taking a break' but we're getting back together next month for AR50. Bitch better not show up pregnant!

That 5k feet was over the two runs in the trails. The place I run is called El Moro Canyon and is a part of Crystal Cove state park down in Orange County...about 20 minutes from my house. Trails basically go from the beach (sea level) up to a ridge at about 1100 feet. The 10-12 mile routes I do have lots of up and down to them...nothing longer than a mile, but they tend to be steep and there are quite a few. A little over 2k feet of gain on those runs.

That has and will continue to be my bread and butter runs all this summer leading up to Leadville. I can do 3 days a week there no problem, then try to get out on something longer/bigger one day a week too. Mt Baldy is less than an hour from here, and the summit is at 10k feet, so that will be some good training. I've been following Dominic Grossman on Strava....so I'll just poach his runs. \:D

Heres El Moro:

#7585800 - 03/03/14 09:59 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
SJP0tato Offline

Loc: Gilbert, Az
Beginner check-in:
I completed the Phoenix Half-Marathon this weekend. Managed to knock 20 minutes off my last official half time and finished in 2:03. I'm pretty happy with it, felt a lot better after completing this one than the last. Earned my first post-run puke too.

I should have started out faster, but I was stuck starting mid-pack from all the congestion at the starting line. I kept upping my pace as I went, I must've passed 2000+ people through the whole thing: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/453369521

Still lots of room for improvement, I'm super happy to have been able to cut a decent chunk of time off, and still feel good to get right back into working on my training plan.

#7585867 - 03/03/14 11:37 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: SJP0tato]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Nice job man....that's a solid negative split!

#7585933 - 03/04/14 03:23 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

It'll only get better. Congrats!!
89 Camaro - Sold

#7585995 - 03/04/14 07:35 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

That's an awesome race man. Like Chris said negative split like a beast. Last mile being 8:14 compared to starting at 10min pace is awesome. You'll be under 2 hours next half no problem. Keep it up!
#7586189 - 03/04/14 09:35 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: SJP0tato]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Congrats man! Your pace chart steadily getting faster as the race progresses is

#7592238 - 03/07/14 02:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
That feel when you hop in a hot shower after a run with great anticipation ...

And you shriek like a little girl when the water hits you and your nipples are all chafed because you haven't been running much lately.

I had that feeling today \:\(

#7592288 - 03/07/14 02:43 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Cheesegoggles]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
woa nice job. that HR looked like it fuckin hurt the whole way \:o congrats!

whatever exists past mile 5.... I have no idea hahahaha. Great job!

#7592301 - 03/07/14 03:00 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
 Originally Posted By: stickaz
woa nice job. that HR looked like it fuckin hurt the whole way \:o congrats!

whatever exists past mile 5.... I have no idea hahahaha. Great job!

My heart rate is all kinds of fucked up. 220 minus my age says my max should be 180. I can hang out at 180 for a good while. That is probably around threshold for me. I have hit 205 in a bike sprint.

My HR was higher than I would like for the pace I was maintaining. My fitness should come back though.

Were you impressed by my vert?

#7593494 - 03/08/14 06:28 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Cheesegoggles]
lessthanmike Offline
Major Member

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
Well my first 50k is finally over....I think I'll stick to triathons and cyclocross.. I give you guys alot of credit I don't know how you guys do it. My knees are super sore. I'll update with my garmin later on

NOHC--D, Because she knows I couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons.

#7593892 - 03/09/14 12:58 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: lessthanmike]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Nice job Mike!

I had a pretty good day on the trails. A little slower than what I would have liked (about 10 slower than last year) but considering the conditions of the trails, I'm happy with it. There were at least 20 stream crossings that there was no way around getting your feet wet, and at least one of those was enough to get my balls wet, and sooo much mud! It was a ton of fun the first half, but by the end it just took too much energy to navigate that shit. Started cramping pretty badly in my hamstrings, calves and worst of all in my inner thighs. Still ran everything but the steepest hills, so I'm proud of myself for gutting it out.

148/1000 finishers.

Here's the Strava file:
http://www.strava.com/activities/118922371

and a great shot Eric from Ultrarunner Podcast got of me:

#7594045 - 03/09/14 04:35 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Man both of you guys killed it with those 50k's! Sub 5 hour for 4k+ vert is sweet. Make me look like a damn snail. ;\)

Seriously though way to go both of you guys!

I got out and ran today in mid 70s and did a 2hr run, man it was hot. Can't wait, 1 week away from a half-marathon and hoping to PR it. Woot!

#7594072 - 03/09/14 05:08 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Corytrade Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: NorCal
 Originally Posted By: Mrs. Ironmom

and a great shot Eric from Ultrarunner Podcast got of me:

I haven't been on the forum much lately, but I just saw your run pop up on garmin connect, then headed here to see your report. Awesome job man, congrats on another 50k done!

#7594104 - 03/09/14 05:35 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Corytrade]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Thanks guys...despite the suffering, it really was a lot of fun. Those trails are just plain epic.

#7594265 - 03/09/14 08:52 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Ampsman in Extremis Offline
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Jose, Ca, USA
Woohoo!! Awesome job man!!
That guy in front of you in that pic is this guy Chris that I know.
The guy is freaking nuts. Last weekend he did a half marathon on saturday morning, then drove over to a 50k/100k/100mile/125 mile race that was run on a 2 mile loop and ran 100k there, he then stayed and volunteered at went straight from there and did an 8k race on sunday morning..
Oh and that guy John that I've been running with finished 14th, heres his blog. Guy is a beast. http://runningjohn.blogspot.com/

Paki: 3:36

#7594309 - 03/09/14 09:44 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

That's funny...he's in some of the pics with me from last years race too. I was near him at the start as well and dude knew everybody around us.

Lol, found the pic from last year:

#7594404 - 03/09/14 11:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

That's awesome Chris. Same to you too Mike. Congrats!!

Today was a real scorcher for my first marathon. 85° by mile 14.

Fortunately all the training paid off. Stayed hydrated and cramp-free the entire race. Final time was 4:38:25.

If recovery goes well I will do the OC Marathon in May. Really enjoyed LA despite the crowds and heat.
89 Camaro - Sold

#7594530 - 03/10/14 01:12 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Nice job Kent....I was feeling for you when I finally woke up at 11 this morning and felt how hot is was. Congrats on a job well done!

#7595107 - 03/10/14 11:10 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

A pair of 50Ks and a first marathon this weekend?! You guys are crushing it and making me feel like a slacker! Keep up the awesome work

Page 82 of 148 « First<8081828384>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads