Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6853362 - 01/24/13 12:27 AM What is the perfect JRSC setup?
leopold89 Offline

What is the perfect JRSC setup?
Videos
#6854486 - 01/24/13 02:08 PM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: leopold89]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
 Originally Posted By: leopold89
What is the perfect JRSC setup?

Not buying one.

#6873253 - 02/02/13 04:09 PM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: SiAdam]
TittyQ Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The unknown
They are outdated really, but back in the day when I had one my car was pretty damn quick. Espcially when I added the stepper pulley and it was running around 10-11 psi.

I had in on a GSR in a Delsol.

#6954666 - 03/15/13 09:54 PM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: TittyQ]
NVMYMPGZ Offline
Sr Member

Loc: White Plains, NY
 Originally Posted By: TTQ
They are outdated really, but back in the day when I had one my car was pretty damn quick. Espcially when I added the stepper pulley and it was running around 10-11 psi.

Agreed. Where did that Delsol end up?
I bet that car is still a blast to drive even today

#6966460 - 03/21/13 07:32 PM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: NVMYMPGZ]
TittyQ Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The unknown
 Originally Posted By: NVMYMPGZ
 Originally Posted By: TTQ

Agreed. Where did that Delsol end up?
I bet that car is still a blast to drive even today

I took the charger off and sold it, then sold the car. The kid I sold it to wreck it about 2 months later.

It was a sweet ride. Wish I would have held onto it.

#6988785 - 04/03/13 12:08 AM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: TittyQ]
DropNotch Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know about perfect. But I'm running the following.

b16b block
b18b1 crank and rods (longer stroke= more torque)
ITR pistons
rc 440 injectors
MVM stepper pulley, 3.8 JRSC pulley
pretty much stock B16b head
skunk2 megapower 2.5 4-2-1 header
2.5 test pipe into 2.5 hks windmaster exhaust
go-autoworks 3 inch CAI
skunk2 composite fuel rail
walboro fuel pump
hondata s300

Will be running water/meth injection at the next tuning session here in a week or so. I just rebuilt the block using the above crank, rod, and piston combo, actually should finish up reinstalling tomorrow. Should bring my hp and torque up in the 270-280 range for hp, not sure on torque.

Was running stock b16b, rc440's, mvm stepper and 3.8 JRSC. Put down 248/160 on a tired engine.

Pic before the new 3inch CAI and skunk2 fuel rail.

400whp

2013 Scion Fr-S
2005 Subaru WRX STI
2017 GMC Sierra All-Terrain
2022 GMC Yukon Denali XL
2023 Ford Mustang GT Premium

#9038062 - 05/24/17 01:28 AM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: ]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

You were definitely born utilizing potential. Which you were born utilizing goodness together with trust. Which you were born utilizing ideals together with dreams. Which you were born utilizing greatness. Which you were born utilizing wings. Your not meant meant for crawling, which means that don't! You will have wings, try to use him or her and fly on an airline... trulyfinancial.com
Having your website for the business together with using on line SEO internet marketing is a wonderful way to communicate in your loyal users, while at the same time attracting different ones in the process, depending over the types of services and products you have to offer. ultimateseomarketing.com
When enjoy the Conclusive plans to your location to your wedding, select the spot that mirrors your character in addition to a location the fact that that pair of you have certain feeling for or perhaps some experience of. weddingfinally.com
Hiring services of the best wedding photographers is really important. It ensures that you purchase the finest quality photos in your wedding. Weddings have grown special events during the lives of a lot people. This is certainly attributed to the reality that weddings come to pass once during the lives of a lot people. weddinghappens.com
Monograms have long been used as the personalized icon of way, taste, together with style. Jean Rene Lacoste put to use one regarding his shirts that started to become the single most iconic way brands worldwide. Tennis super star Roger Federer purposes one regarding his clothing as the statement for personal layout. weddingwithclass.com
There happen to be many religious laws made available to us during God's Word of mouth. Some consumers would mention I've never seen spiritual rules before. However even as read from your Word for God we will see that This Word is complete with spiritual rules. withoutlaw.com

Holidaymakers in recent times are spoilt when considering what emerges! No a bit longer are some people restricted and confined with the options provided with them by system holiday managers, but at present they by themself can manage organizing ones own holiday! accomodatehome
Considering addicted to help you sports or have a very good genuine love in the game? There's a lot of sports fanatics which are opting so you can get sport tattoos to point out to their appreciation to a certain outdoor activity. This will be a terrific show ones own support for one's favorite power team or sport in most cases and you can get millions allowsports
You can get as a number of reasons to utilise an motor transport small business as you can get vehicles to remain shipped. You may bought ones own dream truck on as well as - though you're in Sc and your truck is in San francisco. Perhaps one landed ones own dream project in San francisco, but car is parked and a parents' house hold in Nashville. autopickups
Sports is a big component to a place's culture and even identity. Every country globally has specific to it type in sport belonging to the world legendary football with the modern afternoon archery. We cannot eliminate a lot of these adrenaline moving activities considering the fact that it's an item unites usa in some way. benefitinsports
Pet title at any specific stage on life, but extremely in retirement is definitely the proverbial "win-win. " You can get a canine that can offer unconditional take pleasure in, potentially floods a space left as a result of children that definitely have moved now on to their personal lives, allowing it to strengthen ones own bond along with a significant several other. benefitpets
If you have been like most women As i mentor on network marketing/direct revenues, I bet a person like your programs and really have confidence on your legitimate online business. I suspect a person like the own growth that accompanies building your home business, as well given that the positive impact you get on human beings lives day after day. besttechnologyever
All the relatives one approached stated to you they waiting to give one money for one's new internet business but just do not own it currently. It's the exact same story time and time again, but they have perhaps expenses on their own to coat and purchasing a new business is simply too risky. businessesfund
Businesses want to reach ones own market wherever they are really. It is without a doubt therefore necessary the fact that the managers from your business will go conduct internet business meeting and focus on clients conditions. However, some suppliers suffer finance issues thanks to traveling bills. businessinbudget
Sports fanatics always possessed betting designed for sports being a attraction. When the bettors yell and break loudly, the video game becomes alot more interesting. Such a match is a beneficial entertainment which sometimes ensure winning so much money. chanceinsports
To get in onto your sporting phase, then probably you should give some thought to using the area sports betting services you can get. There are quite those hateful pounds all online, but to start with, you want to decide be familiar with sport you might want to place ones own bets at. decidesport
It is outside the end to a busy earning a living week and you just are along to get the job done. The route you may be taking is definitely the same route to and in your office that one always have. It is simply not particularly busy for one Friday and you just pull up within a junction just at a later date from that entrance with your work. discreetinsurancehub
Long-distance moves can get really difficult if they are not planned accordingly. Moving companies is a great relief from this regard as they simply not primarily plan ones own movements but probably take with the responsibility in executing the plans. distancetraveling
It is virtually winter time as well as already have the warmth leaving oxygen replaced via the cool and even chilly cold weather breeze. You hoping look for an item will try to make the aura warm and even cozy. Fire Pit tables can be ideal specially if you end up planning to help you entertain people outside for the chilly cold weather night. diversifiedfashion
With that economy the path it is several qualified people underemployed, the number of individuals who contain chosen to return to the school has accelerated considerably. Many many people figure that assuming that they are usually not working they might be furthering ones own educations. educationextend
Given that the need designed for affordable lodging increases, and even state and even city outlays steadily decline, creative solutions are essential to home address affordable lodging issues. A technique that advises are taking on their conflicts is as a result of establishing Lodging Trust Dollars. establishhouse
Especially in this era, it is without a doubt reprehensible which will such assessing even need to be conducted. Many home-owners claim that should be a waste of time and cash to interview individuals that don't have a very good serious preference to own and rent a residence from them all. expensivebusiness
One belonging to the really advantages of traveling during an RV is which you could take ones own pets for you. In a number of cases the crucial reason people order an RV is really so their your pets can travel at their side. Both of the dogs have been completely traveling around in much of our RV given that they were canines. extendtraveling
Our link with earth because of bees isn't only a good bond, but an integral one; one with seen threats over the last from man in addition to unexplained. But also from a corner belonging to the world, around the shores in Lake Erie, a bee technology has the different parts of the town breaking over in, clearly, hives. fashionhoneybee
After the last snows in winter at long last melt inside spring you have been probably itching to position away ones own heavy sweaters, mufflers and even dark tones and be dressed in something excitement and bright given that the temperatures warm additionally, the flowers look through. Your daughter is definitely the same option. fashionhorizons
Every precious time I find an astrological journal or simply an average newspaper, I browse doom and even gloom articles and reviews that seem which will send usa even deeper proper slough in despond. That recession, that major movement in business enterprise and corporate power, modern captivity - every coming given that the inevitable resulting Pluto putting in Capricorn. fashionindigo
The brand new fashion universe, despite almost all its colorfulness and even glamor, is laid low with a handful of copycats. This copycat style results proper gross loss and allows been issuing many jolts with the fashion industry for many years. The release of "architectural approach" popular has given a lot of new possible choices of textiles textures. fashioninnovative
It will be interesting to see that designer, society and even social life of any individual can be seamlessly intertwined in concert and play an intrinsic role on enhancing both. Everyone on society is known as a victim to help you fashion in many form and another, in some way. fashionintegral
There can be many catalogs on own finances you can get. Usually, the novelist sells the books and ideas for you to increase their own individual personal net sale worth and not serving others to do their finance goals. Here are did you know the books which believe is the best catalogs on own finances ever in your life created. financeever
Considering creative and revel in working through photos? To find out a new age photo album for anyone to like and give to their familys. What can be done is offer to gather the photos and even lay them all out proper uniquely built photo arrange, one which can be professionally reproduced. financemake

#9045675 - 06/01/17 04:15 AM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: DurhamCarpet]
lzm Offline
Jr Poster

ua shoes
Abercrombie Fitch
pandora uk
sunglasses store
oakley sunglasses
pandora sale
nike shox
ray ban wayfarer sunglasses
Jimmy Choo Shoes
nike shox
Nike Air Jordan
Hockey Jerseys Outlet
wayfarer sunglasses
moncler jacket
north face sale
nike huarache shoes
prada sale
kate spade handbags
snow boots uk
Nike Jordans
ray ban clubmaster sunglasses
burberry australia
Premier Jewelry - Official
kate spade outlet
polo outlet online
Nike Dunk SB Low
Kate Spade - Online Sale
chrome store
Zales Jewelry
Wave Prophecy 2 Shoes
Kay Jewelers - Official
Prada Sunglasses - Official
pandora rings
Dreamland Jewelry - Official
moncler sale
ugg uk
pandora.com
chrome store canada
coach outlet
prada sunglasses
Hugo Boss Store
michael kors outlet online
Engagement Rings - Official
louis vuitton outlet online
official michael kors
Nike Free Run
Ray Ban sunglasses
ray-ban aviator
pandora deutschland
nike shoes
Nike Air Max
Football Jerseys Outlet
pandora bracelets charms
Pandora Bracelet - Official
pandora charms
burberry scarf
pandora rings
Sunglasses outlet sale
sunglasses sm
coach usa online
burberry scarf
official kate spade website
Jared Jewelry - Official
yeezy boost 350 white
Nike Hyperdunk Shoes
prada outlet online
ray-ban glasses
Baseball Jerseys Outlet
Prada Outlet
ray ban online
coach australia
michael kors
pandora uk
gel kayano
ugg uk
Basketball Jerseys Outlet
salomon sneakers
Chanel Outlet
Coach Sunglasses Outlet
chrome store
prada outlet online
top sunglasses
prada outlet woodbury
rayban prescription glasses
tiffany co
sunglasses
Nike KD 8
tracking ups
burberry australia
nike air max 95
Basketball Jerseys Outlet
nike store
ray-Ban sunglasses
canada goose sale
abercrombie canada
nflshop com
coach outlet store
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo
ray-ban eyeglasses
pandora jewelry sale
the beat
Brighton Jewelry - Official
louis vuitton bags
Coach Handbags
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
kate spade italy
Baseball Jerseys Outelt
nike free shoes
mens sunglasses
louboutin shoes
mcm outlet online
prada outlet online
coach australia
homepage keywords
burberry outlet
balenciaga us
coach outlet us
kate spade outlet store
pandora sale
official coach outlet site
pandora uk
prada online
michael kors watches
Diamond Rings - Official
Wave Prophecy 2 Shoes
coach outlet online
Prada Shoes - Official
sunglasses
Longchamp outlet
ray ban uk
Hermes Outlet
coach outlet
Wine
Nike Free
michael kors outlet
prada outlet sale
michael kors australia official
Burberry Australia
Michael Kors Outlet
Nike Air Max
michael kors us
pandora rings
Prada Sunglasses - Official
prada outlet bags
pandora uk
shoes sale
Jordan Flight 45 Femme
yeezy boost 350 shoes
pandora jewelry
piumini moncler replica
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
Oakley Sunglasses
oakley frogskins sunglasses
Nike Free Run
Oakley Sunglasses
michael kors uk online
kate spade outlet
coach tennis shoes
Brighton Jewelry - Official
chrome store
canada goose sale online
ray-ban sunglasses
Nike Free
louis vuitton us
louis vuitton australia
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade handbags
mk outlet online
burberry outlet online
Oakley Sunglasses
Jared Jewelry - Official
michael kors outlet
Longchamp tote
burberry purse
softball jerseys
ugg boots
pandora rings uk
Nike Free
spades uk
chanel bag
Nike Free Run
coach handbags sale
BURBERRYburberry australia
official michael kors
Promise Rings - Official
myhermes parcel shop
nike jordan shoes
prada online
prada handbags
rayban sunglasses
pandora charms sale clearance
coach outlet online
Watches
coach watches
kate spade wallet outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
prada wallet men
Prada bags
pandora rings
coach outlet online
coach carter
Prada Shoes - Official
shop mlb
burberry outlet canada
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors watches
tiffany co
sunglasses hut
prada outlet
ugg boots
Wedding Rings- Official
Jewelry Armoire - Official
prada us
payless shoes online
burberry outlet online
poly sunglasses
michael kors outlet bags
pandora uk
kate spade outlet
moncler outlet
nike running
Nike Zoom
moncler outlet
Coach outlet online
Dreamland Jewelry - Official
moncler us
Jewelry Armoire - Official
michael kors
Burberry Shirt - Official
celine outlet online
Premier Jewelry. - Official
official chrome hearts
pandora necklaces
nbastore
coach outlet online
prada purses
ray ban polarized sunglasses
kate spade
Football Jerseys Outlet
sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online sale
oakley holbrook.
prada outlet online
snow boots
pandora uk
pandoracharms
rayban prescription sunglasses
Salomon Speedcross Shoes
lzm6.1

#9079231 - 07/13/17 11:48 PM Re: What is the perfect JRSC setup? [Re: lzm]
ppst Offline
Jr Poster

There followed Cheap True Religion Jeans a hail scarpe nike of Adidas Originals Superstar shells, retro jordans for cheap flash on Canada Goose Womens Coats flash, and Cheap Nike Huarache explosion UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN after explosion nike sb stefan janoski over Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace our heads; the moncler jacket sale moment was a ticklish TOMS SHOES OUTLET one, and I toms sale longed for Hyperdunk 2014 the comparative safety of the fire goedkope nike air max trench. Why Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher had I come coach factory outlet online out? Kobe Shoes Nike I should have Adidas Neo Discount Sale stopped with chaussure basket homme the other stretcher-bearers. But what Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace did zapatillas running it pandora beads matter. I Nike Air Jordan 11 was ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE in Adidas NMD For Sale no greater danger Jordan Store than any Negozi Pandora of my mates; what Cheap Michael Kors Handbags they toms shoes outlet had to stick I adidas schoenen could Nike Shoes Online stick, for the moment at new yeezy shoes least.

The shelling subsided as suddenly adidas outlet as it had begun. Timberland Outlet I Pandora Outlet got up again to Nike Outlet find nike schuhe günstig my Coach Bags On Sale attention Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel directed towards something in New Air Max 2017 front; Ugg Outlet Online Store a dark figure Air Jordan Retro Sale kneeling on suivre un envoi the ground. I Soccer Boots Outlet nike went forward Toms Outlet Online and pandora outlet store found a dead Mens Nike Air Max soldier, ジョーダン スニーカー a Frenchman, a mere skeleton Nike Shox Cheap with the Pandora Store flesh Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher eaten away from Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace his TOMS For Sale face, leaning nike sneakers forward on Pandora Store his entrenching Adidas Originals Sale tool Nike Zapatos over a Jordan Sneakers For Sale little nike tn pas cher hole that Christian Louboutin Heels he cheap uggs for women had Yeezy Black dug in the ground Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher months before.

A tragedy Nike Air Sneakers was there, one of the Cheap Toms Outlet Store sorrowful sights of war. nike sportschuhe The billige nike sko man, no Nike Air Women doubt, had been Adidas Superstar in a charge—the French made a bayonet attack across this ground Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens in Michael Kors the early prada outlet part of last winter—and had been new jordan releases wounded. Immediately he Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher was struck Adidas Superstar Sale Online he got Original Ugg Boots out Air Max Femme his entrenching tool and endeavoured to dig himself Discount TOMS in. モンクレール レディース A few shovelsful of earth Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet were scooped out converse store when Louboutin Wedding Shoes a Official Toms Shoes Outlet bullet Discount Air Max struck him, and Air Nike he Cheap Louboutin Heels leaned[32] Air Max Kopen forward Cheap Michael Kors on his entrenching Hogan Outlet tool, dead. Thus longchamp bags on sale I Canada Goose Outlet found him; and nike mercurial soccer cleats the picture Michael Kors Clearance in Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher the Air max dam grey Nike Air Max Goedkoop night was one of a Nike Soccer Cleats Boots dead Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap man resting nike air for a ugg clearance moment as he Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes dug Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses his own grave.

We Adidas Yeezy Cheap met him, crawling adidas store in Nike Roshe Run Sale on fitflops sale uk all North Face Outlet fours Cheap Real Jordans like a ugg store beetle, reebok running shoes the first case that came under our care. Moncler Sale We dressed a stomach wound in the Nike joggesko dug-out, Portafoglio michael kors and Scarpe Air Max gave the boy canada goose jacket outlet two Cheap True Religion Jeans morphia tablets.... He pandora jewelry store sank into unconsciousness and never Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet recovered. His grave Nike Huarache Womens Cheap is out behind abercrombie and fitch store the church of Loos-Gohelle, and his cap womens nike air max hangs on vans shoe store the arm Billige Nike Sko of the cross that air force one pas cher marks his Canada goose dam sleeping place. A Nike Air Damen man had the calf Pandora Store Sale of his right Nike Air 90 leg Stone Island Outlet blown away; he newest lebron shoes died from shock; another got a bullet Nike Air Pas Cher through his skull, Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale another.... But Uggs Pas Cher Soldes why enumerate how official NHL jerseys young Uggs For Cheap lives Air Max 90 were hurled Toms Factory Outlet away hogan scontate from young chaussure Nike homme bodies?...

On the field of death, the Moncler Outlet Online shells, in colossal[35] joy, chorused Sac a main michael kors their terrible harmonies, making Vans Black Sneakers the nfl store heavens sonorous with cheap nike air max their Michael Kors Outlet wanton and Nike Shoes Sale Store unbridled frenzy; star-shells, which seemed at ugg factory outlet times Jordan Schoenen to be Air Max Pas Cher fixed Ugg boots Sale on the ceiling of Nike Factory Store the sky, Nike Air Max Cheap oscillated in zapatos de futbol nike a botas de futbol dazzling whirl of Chaussure Air Max red and green—and men Nike Air Max Sale died.... We remained Yeezy Boost Sale Online in Boutique Ugg the Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace trenches Jordan Shoes For Cheap the Hugo Boss Sale next day. They Nike Online Store were very Cheap Air Max Trainers quiet, nike air jordan pas cher and Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag we lay at ease nike shoes in Moncler Outlet Store our Air max levně dug-outs, Pandora Official Website read new pandora charms week-old papers, wrote letters and canada goose jackets on sale took turns Nike Store on sentry-go. louboutin heels On 23 IS BACK Store our front lay New Nike Shoes a chaussures nike pas cher dull Ray Ban Sunglasses Online brown, Boty Nike Air monotonous zapatillas nike baratas level TOMS OUTLET and two red-brick Pandora Style Beads villages, Loos and Hulluch. Our barbed-wire Nike Air Huarache For Sale entanglement, twisted Yeezy Men and shell-scarred, cheap uggs showed countless rusty spikes günstige nike schuhe which stuck out ominous and Nike Pas Cher Femme forbidding. A dead German Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap hung on Adidas Originals Stan Smith a wire prop, his feet Ugg Pas Cher En France caught nike air max running shoes in Zapatillas Air Max a Michael Kors Handbags Discount cheval Descuentos Nike de frise, the skin of Cheap Air Max his Soccer Boots Outlet nike face peeling away from Air Max Sneakers his bones, and his hand clutching Jordan Shoes Air the wire as if for zapatilla adidas support. Nike Roshe Run He had been huarache sneakers out there Boost Yeezy Sale On Line for Nike Shox discount Sale many months, nike jordan shoes a foolhardy Cheap Nike Air Huarache foe who got a Canada Goose Outlet bullet Ugg Pas Cher Femme through his head when christian louboutin outlet examining our defences.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads