Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3229398 - 11/21/08 12:16 AM Someone please buy my S2000. :(
Rain Machine Offline
Official Piece of Shit
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 10/30/01
Posts: 20188
Loc: Seattle, WA
So, its getting to the point where I really need to sell my S. I'm damned near losing my job due to the economy (my firm is going out of business next week and I'm not sure where I'm going), school is getting to be $$$, etc.

I'm trying to get 16,500 for her. Shes fairly high mileage, but she's been well cared for and is certified-pre-owned (100k powertrain warranty), so I really don't see it as an issue.

I'd love to see her go to another CSi'er rather than some chump off CL or Autotrader.



Here she is. Good looking car. You want this car. I want you to have this car. :-p
_________________________

Top
Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#3229502 - 11/21/08 01:45 AM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: Rain Machine]
KDoGx504 Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 05/14/03
Posts: 3363
Loc: San Francisco, CA
I hear ya about the economy...

Good luck w/ the sale! \:\)
_________________________

Top
#3229554 - 11/21/08 03:16 AM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: KDoGx504]
FBP EM1 Offline
Soon to have boost
Post Master


Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 2344
Loc: Yay Areeeeaaaa
exact millage? year? details ftl.
_________________________

Top
#3230236 - 11/21/08 10:42 AM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: FBP EM1]
Rain Machine Offline
Official Piece of Shit
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 10/30/01
Posts: 20188
Loc: Seattle, WA
Exact mileage is like 56,700 something. The car is in Sacramento with my family since I've had jack luck selling it here in SF. I figured advertising it up there might get to a different group of people. So, since I can't go switch the ignition on, I don't know the exact mileage. :-p

Any other questions? :-p
_________________________

Top
#3233156 - 11/22/08 03:09 AM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: Rain Machine]
Bagarbilla Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 07/15/00
Posts: 3155
Dude...if it had red interior...I would have definitely be tempted. Good luck with the sale though. It's a really bad time to sell a car. I decided to hold on to the Si for a little while longer since I wasn't really going to get anything for it.

Have you tried lowering the price?

Top
#3234033 - 11/22/08 04:34 PM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: Bagarbilla]
FBP EM1 Offline
Soon to have boost
Post Master


Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 2344
Loc: Yay Areeeeaaaa
ill give you 8k for it. \:\)
_________________________

Top
#3243773 - 11/26/08 05:52 AM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: FBP EM1]
vroomvroomcivic Offline
Jr Poster


Registered: 05/09/02
Posts: 161
Loc: NorCal
such a nice car to get rid of, g/l with the sale!!
_________________________
FS: 1992 Civic hatchback Dx Pm me for more details

Top
#3385703 - 01/13/09 04:16 PM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: vroomvroomcivic]
FriskoCiviCSi Offline
Post Master Jr


Registered: 03/17/00
Posts: 1706
Loc: in your Mouth
damn it i wish i had 16.5k
_________________________
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!


Top
#3386155 - 01/13/09 06:41 PM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: FriskoCiviCSi]
civicbooty Offline
Post Master Jr


Registered: 01/12/03
Posts: 1708
i wish i did too! damn!
Top
#3432622 - 01/28/09 05:21 PM Re: Someone please buy my S2000. :( [Re: civicbooty]
RyCeRoCkEtZ Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 10/26/03
Posts: 5553
Loc: NorCal, FrisCo, Bay Area!
I was talking to a friend yesterday about telling him to get one after he sells his RSX. I'll see wassup with him.
_________________________
'00 EBP EM1 Si (K inspired) - Present, soon to be gone...
'05 TYB YZF R6 - sold 09-19-2007, you will be missed..
'08 TYB YZF R6 - 02-12-08
fAsT cAr aRe fOr dRaG rAcInG
fAsT dRiVeR aRe foR aUtOcRoSs

Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  LovemySi, Xiii SI, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads