Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1447252 - 05/17/07 09:41 AM Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going
DoublePenner Offline
Too poor to buy my own car, so I just ride nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detroit, MI
I was happy to see Indy is returning to Belle Isle this year, after a while of not running there. I remember going when I was a little kid with my father and it was a blast. It's a really fun event, get to be on Belle Isle wander around go watch the race, go to the pits etc.etc.

Just giving anyone who is still alive on this forum a headsup in case you are interested. I'm probably going sunday, but I may be there saturday too.

http://www.indycar.com/schedule/index.php?event_id=66

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Indy_Grand_Prix

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1447256 - 05/17/07 09:42 AM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: DoublePenner]
DoublePenner Offline
Too poor to buy my own car, so I just ride nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Master Supreme

Oh and I know it's super early to post this considering it's only May, but with the speed of which topics move on this forum, it'll be on the front page for the next 3 and half years.

hah

#1449436 - 05/17/07 06:14 PM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: DoublePenner]
99 SI AutoXer Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: West Michigan
Sweet, good to see that they are having it back in Detroit again. I wanted to go to it a few years back but never was able to make it. I think I'm going to put a honest effort into going to it this year. Thanks for the heads up. Oh and yeah I'm sure this thread will still at the top of the board even in September....lol

#1802901 - 08/29/07 03:42 PM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: 99 SI AutoXer]
DoublePenner Offline
Post Master Supreme

This weekend stupid hoes, I'm goin Sunday.

#1807511 - 08/30/07 06:03 PM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: DoublePenner]
99 SI AutoXer Offline
Post Master Jr

I'll be there if I can get my married freind to go down with me. I definately want to check it out this year.

#1809550 - 08/31/07 10:07 AM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: 99 SI AutoXer]
DoublePenner Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just some good info if you do plan on going.

Fans are being asked to use the 12,000-plus parking spaces in the Foxtown District parking structures and surface lots, which are clustered near the Fox Theatre, Comerica Park, Ford Field and the Detroit Opera House.

Tents and Grand Prix balloons will identify the shuttle locations, and shuttles will run 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Cost is $5 a vehicle daily and round-trip shuttle tickets are $5 a person (kids age 12 and younger are free).

Downtown pickup and drop-off locations are:

Broadway and Witherell streets.

Clifford and Montcalm streets.

Montcalm Street and Woodward Avenue.

East Montcalm and John R streets.

Three suburban pickup and drop-off locations are available 9 a.m.-9 p.m. through Sunday.

The suburban locations are:

The Henry Ford in Dearborn ($5 daily parking fee).

Northland Center Mall in Southfield (free daily parking).

Eastland Center in Harper Woods (free daily parking).

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070830/REG/70830004

#1811931 - 08/31/07 08:46 PM Re: Detroit Indy Grand Prix on Belle Isle Sept. 1-2. Whos going [Re: DoublePenner]
99 SI AutoXer Offline
Post Master Jr

Thanks for the info, good stuff to know. I think I'll be heading down on Sunday.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Moof, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads