Page 8 of 19 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#1647516 - 07/15/07 03:24 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
NoiZe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Nashville, TN
This weekend was the second Import Alliance show in Nashville. They basically rent out the Titans Stadium, and people come from all around- More that 1000 cars there today.

Anyway, there was an Infiniti Q45 parked next to me- Big clean rims, and black curtains that were made to fit the car.

I heard at least 4 people say "VIP style". I was like "I SAW IT FIRST ON CLUBSI, SUCKERS!!!11" \:\)

I did not see inside the car, but from the outside it looked fine. I've always been about all performance from a driving experience, but I admit its just because that's what I'm attracted to in a car.

Videos
#1647529 - 07/15/07 03:30 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
Originally Posted By: jsmonet

so beyond a badge and hood struts... where's the rice? \:\)

Rice is an attitude, it always has been, it always will be.

Tein hood struts, pink i-badge, and a barely function airbox that looks pimp............you probably don't get it. \:\)

#1647533 - 07/15/07 03:31 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: NoiZe]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: NoiZe
I've always been about all performance from a driving experience, but I admit its just because that's what I'm attracted to in a car.

Going faster and faster and being a grassroots motor sports enthusiast will always take more brains and balls than acting like a shit-head showoff.

#1647541 - 07/15/07 03:35 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
shigma2k2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Backroads of CT
Originally Posted By: B15Sentra
I've always been about all performance from a driving experience, but I admit its just because that's what I'm attracted to in a car.

Going faster and faster and being a grassroots motor sports enthusiast will always take more brains and balls than acting like a shit-head showoff.

QF fucking T

#1648003 - 07/15/07 07:12 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: So. Cali

so beyond a badge and hood struts... where's the rice? \:\)

Rice is an attitude, it always has been, it always will be.

Tein hood struts, pink i-badge, and a barely function airbox that looks pimp............you probably don't get it. \:\)

proof on the intake?

or are you one of those dumbfucks who still believes an intake has nothing to offer an ej257? hell, even if it simply performs as well as the rest, i still paid less for it than anything on the market that's new.

today's fun: invidia catted downpipe in, tanabe medalion touring in, rattle: definitely in. i'm a tad less than pleased with the fit on the fucking tanabe.

rice is a state of mind? k. i mean it's not like i have anything else on my car but some loud fart cannon.

#1648439 - 07/15/07 09:03 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

proof on the intake?

or are you one of those dumbfucks who still believes an intake has nothing to offer an ej257? hell, even if it simply performs as well as the rest, i still paid less for it than anything on the market that's new.

today's fun: invidia catted downpipe in, tanabe medalion touring in, rattle: definitely in. i'm a tad less than pleased with the fit on the fucking tanabe.

rice is a state of mind? k. i mean it's not like i have anything else on my car but some loud fart cannon.

I understand the slight gains (which can be found elsewhere for less money) that the intake adds to the ej257.

You ignored the hood dampeners and the i badge. You're not a ricer, I'm just pointing out your mild ricer tendencies that coincide with VIP-boy's severe ricer tendencies. Hence your lack of anger towards the VIP style.

#1648678 - 07/15/07 10:16 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
Wtf happened to upping the boost for extra HP?

#1648791 - 07/15/07 10:51 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
Wtf happened to upping the boost for extra HP?

there's no fucking way i'm spending any money on tuning. ever. that's just not leet, y'all.

nah, never.

also, there's way more power to be found in timing and fuel curves working with the stock levels of boost in lower rpm.

the tein hood struts were the first ones on the market for my car that weren't 300+ dollars, so i jumped on that shit. the green looks kinda nice with the white, so i paid the small premium, haha.

like i said, all i have is intake and loud exhaust!

...yeah fucking right, hah

#1649066 - 07/16/07 01:13 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wait another second. Since when does "tuning" cost money?" And since when is there a choice between "raising boost" and "advancing timing and leaning fuel"? You do all three together for great justice.

Also, stop defending your friend's ricer activities. I could understand if we were just attacking him for no reason, but you are defending the sin and not the sinner.

#1649133 - 07/16/07 01:52 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

since when? since i'm not all that scared of smog checks, unlike you, and i understand that going standalone, when a turboback is pretty much all i want to run, is just silly. doing the laptop tuner deal wasn't going to work on my car since everything, at the time, was wiping the unique id number from 05+ ecus--another big deal for smog checks.

considering it isn't a great deal of money for me, the convenience of an accessport was ideal. going back to stock for smog checks takes less than 3 hours--including about 40 minutes for the AP to unmarry from my ecu.

you have to consider what you'll be doing come smog check time. you can't just mod stupidly then end up stuck after 5 years have gone by. do i sit here and bitch about nazifornia smog rules? nah. it's not worth it. I adapt and drop some money into a nice little solution that is nearly idiotproof and perfect for a daily driver that sees over 100 miles a day.

OMG I DON'T TUNE WITH FREEWARE AND A 100 DOLLAR LAPTOP? NOOOO

nope.

oh, and yeah, i still dig VIP cars. i'm not a fanatic, but i do enjoy seeing them. hell, i even admire the paint jobs on well-done lowriders. their stuff is second to none.

Edited by jsmonet (07/16/07 01:56 AM)

#1649142 - 07/16/07 02:07 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: East of St. Louis
It could have been better, but this thread still gets a from me.

cheers,
scott

#1649491 - 07/16/07 09:04 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
NoiZe Offline
Post Master Sr

since when? since i'm not all that scared of smog checks, unlike you, and i understand that going standalone, when a turboback is pretty much all i want to run, is just silly. doing the laptop tuner deal wasn't going to work on my car since everything, at the time, was wiping the unique id number from 05+ ecus--another big deal for smog checks.

considering it isn't a great deal of money for me, the convenience of an accessport was ideal. going back to stock for smog checks takes less than 3 hours--including about 40 minutes for the AP to unmarry from my ecu.

you have to consider what you'll be doing come smog check time. you can't just mod stupidly then end up stuck after 5 years have gone by. do i sit here and bitch about nazifornia smog rules? nah. it's not worth it. I adapt and drop some money into a nice little solution that is nearly idiotproof and perfect for a daily driver that sees over 100 miles a day.

OMG I DON'T TUNE WITH FREEWARE AND A 100 DOLLAR LAPTOP? NOOOO

nope.

oh, and yeah, i still dig VIP cars. i'm not a fanatic, but i do enjoy seeing them. hell, i even admire the paint jobs on well-done lowriders. their stuff is second to none.

And there's the difference. Cobb FTMFL. Screw base maps if you have a local AWD dyno. Is my car tuned with a Tactrix cable? Heck yes! And I'll put it against any Cobb car with the same bolt on mods. It also takes me about 45 seconds to switch maps and there is no marrying, divorcing, and paying Trey Cobb alimony bullshat drama. A tune is only as good as the tuner. If you can use/rent a dyno facility, why mess with Cobb crap if you can make identical maps with a tactrix cable in a fraction of the time?

+1 for the ARC box being a ricer part on Subies and Evos. I've seen it lose power (with tuning to make the comparo valid) against stock airboxes on both cars. I've made over 400whp on the stock airbox and an OEM paper filter, so I guess it can't be that restrictive. ;\)

#1649558 - 07/16/07 09:29 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: NoiZe]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
For the record, my engine went on a Cobb off the shelf map (and lower than target boost). On the dyno the AFR was 10.8:1, so I'm not sure what happened.

#1649773 - 07/16/07 10:23 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: NoiZe]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

And there's the difference. Cobb FTMFL. Screw base maps if you have a local AWD dyno. Is my car tuned with a Tactrix cable? Heck yes!

info? gimme infoooo!!

*a minute of searching later* http://www.tactrix.com/product_info.php?products_id=35&osCsid=6c3dd0aebe26786a19e4cc5eb447d8d5

interesting... i'll have to see if there is anyone local worth a damn to play with that. the nice thing about accessports is that they resell for almost all of what you pay for them.

Quote:
+1 for the ARC box being a ricer part on Subies and Evos. I've seen it lose power (with tuning to make the comparo valid) against stock airboxes on both cars. I've made over 400whp on the stock airbox and an OEM paper filter, so I guess it can't be that restrictive. ;\)

truth be told, when i went into my fit of rage and OMGI'MGONNASELLMYCAR, i took everything off. i've been on stock box for a while and i'm thinking of staying that way, selling off most of the rest of my shit, and using the extra money for home stuff *shrug*

damn, now i really want to play with that tactrix setup

//edit: that's pretty sweet. it's still not cheap, but for about 100 less i might lose launch control while gaining a custom tune. i dig.
////double edit: fucking shit, look like i have to pull my longer exhaust hangers out of retirement since the stupid tanabe sits ON the diff on one side, and against the undercarriage on the other side. fujitsubo ftw, i swear to god. i should never have sold that exhaust \:\(

Edited by jsmonet (07/16/07 11:43 AM)

#1650133 - 07/16/07 11:44 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
allan r Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: the land of cheese

you have been quoted

#1650148 - 07/16/07 11:47 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So-Cal
Of course putting curtains in a car does not make it a luxury car, the Q45 IS a fucking luxury car.

If a single one of you homosexual retards honestly believe that steering wheel posted in the Sentra is the same wheel in the Q, then you need to take some of those cocks out of your ass.

When I mentioned the valet at Trump, it was to point that he's used to valeting way more expensive cars than the Q all day, and no, he didn't get to valet the Q, it was parked in front of the fountain for the show. He was just checking it out, and had a clue as to what the style is.

Simpson didn't kill Dale Earnhardt. His belts were improperly mounted, but they still did their job. His head was nearly torn from his body from the impact and lack of a Hans device. He died of "basal skull fracture" and I know people who were there at the track and among the first to see him. We're still the #1 safety brand. And in NHRA, even the Impact guys are wearing our new 7 point harnesses. If you're going to stop wearing the best brand in motorsports safety because your all jealousy over my Q, you're pathetic.

Glad to see you loosers had nothing better to do all weekend than keep up the posting in this thread!

#1650164 - 07/16/07 11:54 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
NoiZe Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: kdfalk
Of course putting curtains in a car does not make it a luxury car, the Q45 IS a fucking luxury car.

If a single one of you homosexual retards honestly believe that steering wheel posted in the Sentra is the same wheel in the Q, then you need to take some of those cocks out of your ass.

When I mentioned the valet at Trump, it was to point that he's used to valeting way more expensive cars than the Q all day, and no, he didn't get to valet the Q, it was parked in front of the fountain for the show. He was just checking it out, and had a clue as to what the style is.

Simpson didn't kill Dale Earnhardt. His belts were improperly mounted, but they still did their job. His head was nearly torn from his body from the impact and lack of a Hans device. He died of "basal skull fracture" and I know people who were there at the track and among the first to see him. We're still the #1 safety brand. And in NHRA, even the Impact guys are wearing our new 7 point harnesses. If you're going to stop wearing the best brand in motorsports safety because your all jealousy over my Q, you're pathetic.

Glad to see you loosers had nothing better to do all weekend than keep up the posting in this thread!

We were just talking about tuning, slapnuts, and had perfectly hijacked your thread about something PERFORMANCE. Then you felt all left out and had to bring your curtain + pretzel knot + tassel + leopard pillow exec ride back to the forefront of the conversation. Sheesh. ;\)

#1650191 - 07/16/07 12:04 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
pete5332000 Offline

Loc: 7426 Hubbard Avenue, Middleton...

Displaying a Q45 for show? Is that like the "Scared Straight" public service programs where they drag a bunch of "at risk" teenagers into jail and have inmates yell at them "If you smoke pot you'll be bitch fo life!!!"?
'00 Civic Si '90 GMC Sierra (broken) '88 Chevy 1/2 ton (fixed) Oh, this is the new, kinder, gentler SvA. None of that sarcastic, hateful, flaming for the sake of flaming crap. We're just gonna discuss tech stuff & get along with everyone. If you like, later on we're gonna toast marshmallows & make smores around a burning barrel of diesel while the diabetics & Atkins freaks sing kumbaya & braid each others' hair. - NOHC

#1650357 - 07/16/07 12:49 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
ResisterGo Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Buffalo NY

I don't think the Sentra wheel is the same as the Q's.

I think the Sentra's looks a lot nicer.

#1650402 - 07/16/07 12:59 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: ResisterGo]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Of course it does, car companies always put the best items in the cheapest car they make as opposed to the companies flagship car. I thought everyone knew that?

#1650476 - 07/16/07 01:17 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

You're the one who is getting butthurt about driving a badge engineered car. And the company we are talking about here is late 90s Nissan, lets not get too carried away about it being a flagship. Your car was designed and made during the pre-350z financial crisis that Ghosn saved Nissan from. What was nissan doing during those days to avoid bankruptcy? Look at your dashboard and see the sentra/altima/maxima parts!

#1650498 - 07/16/07 01:21 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
ResisterGo Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Buffalo NY
Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
You're the one who is getting butthurt about driving a badge engineered car. And the company we are talking about here is late 90s Nissan, lets not get too carried away about it being a flagship. Your car was designed and made during the pre-350z financial crisis that Ghosn saved Nissan from. What was nissan doing during those days to avoid bankruptcy? Look at your dashboard and see the sentra/altima/maxima parts!

<kdfalk>LALALALALALALALALA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LALALALALALALALA!!!</kdfalk>

#1650517 - 07/16/07 01:28 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: ResisterGo]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Yawn.

Dashboard is common on 3 models, I'll break that down for you: Cima(Q45) / Cedric / Gloria.

Do you understand? I can't think of more simple English to spell it out if not.

#1650579 - 07/16/07 01:41 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Dude, you're splitting hairs or you are completely retarded about how mass production works. It's like OMG CHROME LINED BEIGE PLASTIC IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CLASS OF LUXURY THAN BEIGE PLASTIC AND NOT THE SAME PART.

Also, plastic faux wood trim and leather-texture plastic does not count as "luxury" or "custom" because luxury is all about being able to afford an interior that was made from dead trees and dead cows and held together with aluminium as god intended. Look at a real handmade luxury car and you will see all the paneling is carved from wood, polished and then attached to metal, with all of the parts that touch your body made from real cow parts. Your car doesn't even make a real attempt at the appearance of this. All I see is acres of plastic covered in pleather and glued on plastic wood.

See, metal and wood and leather, not plastic, pleather and faux wood.

#1650621 - 07/16/07 01:52 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
NoiZe Offline
Post Master Sr

Look at me!
[DJ scratch] Frikka [/DJ scratch]
Look at me!
I'm VIP!
Vee Eye Pee!
Plastic woodgrain might be whatchoo see
But all I see is JDM VEE EYE PEE!!111

#1650626 - 07/16/07 01:52 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

You're a fucking retard, seriously.

The seats are covered in leather, "some of the best in the business" as one magazine put it. The only vinyl is the sides and back of the seats. The wood is fake, but it looks pretty damn real, and one magazine called it real wood their first time around, then corrected it when they were told it wasn't real. The engine is all aluminum, and costs 9,100 to replace with new. The paint is exceptional, it still looks awesome nearly 10 years on. I never compared the car to a Maybach or Rolls, I just said Maybach's come with curtains.

The Q45 is a premium luxury car, that's how it's classified by publications such as Consumer Reports, who also give it a "best buy" rating and "recommended". Cars like Rolls would be classified as "ultra premium" which certainly no god damned Japanese luxury car could ever be (except the V12 powered Toyota Century, but that car probably has Corolla turn signals!!!!!).

#1650662 - 07/16/07 02:02 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
NoiZe Offline
Post Master Sr

This thread needs cars that don't suck.

#1650753 - 07/16/07 02:20 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: NoiZe]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: East of St. Louis
Maybe I should give the Volvo the VIP treatment. Other than the fact that the 9-series wagon used the exact same chassis as the former flagship 7-series wagon, it's got no badge engineering on it (only part bigger than a bolt shared with the "base" 240 is the rear two-pot calipers).

There's nothing like the Swedish austere approach to luxury.

cheers,
scott

#1650768 - 07/16/07 02:24 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detox
You're a fucking retard, seriously.

The seats are covered in leather, "some of the best in the business" as one magazine put it. The only vinyl is the sides and back of the seats. The wood is fake, but it looks pretty damn real, and one magazine called it real wood their first time around, then corrected it when they were told it wasn't real. The engine is all aluminum, and costs 9,100 to replace with new. The paint is exceptional, it still looks awesome nearly 10 years on.

Are you trolling or really this brainwashed?

#1650955 - 07/16/07 02:56 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: MurderHornetVR6]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
no our bad, the 10 year old Q45 is still a premium luxury car. even with the 10 year old paint, and walmart throw pillow. even though the dashboard is the same thing (effectively) as a sentra we just aren't in the know. That's a VIP sentra dash.

#1650976 - 07/16/07 03:02 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: stickaz_old]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Alumium engine, wood trim and leather faced seats is premium?

I get that in 1998 or whatever, the Q was considered a nice car. 10 years later, it's decent in stock form, but decent is about as good as I'd call it.

My friends 1998 Sebring looked about the same.

I'm sure if I called a dealer, a new engine wouldn't be cheap either.

#1651034 - 07/16/07 03:15 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US

Holy butt-hurt Batman! You are obviously insecure about your JDM-sweet VIP ride, or you wouldn't be this tenacious in defending it. Accept the criticism and move on.

The seats are covered in leather, "some of the best in the business" as one magazine put it.

I bet those seats make cleaning up sharts a snap!

The engine is all aluminum, and costs 9,100 to replace with new.

OK? What is the point of throwing out the cost of the cost of OEM replacement parts? I have chainsaw with an aluminum engine, and replaced a glove-box cover in my car that cost $40. I don't get the correlation? A molded piece of plastic shouldn't cost $40, so who cares what a replacement engine costs?

You should take some of your spare time you are obviously wasting here, and clean the carpet in the back of your car. It looks like you forgot to cleanup after one of your bukkake fests. Or is that part of the VIP image?

#1651119 - 07/16/07 03:35 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: Morbo]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
I think a replacement engine in my lowly 3 series is north of 10g's. That's not an argument in it's favor, IMHO. Expensive parts may be correlated with luxury makes but just because replacement parts are expensive doesn't mean it's a luxury brand or somehow makes the car incrementally more 'luxury'.

shit anyone price air-suspension work on a similar-generation 10 year old lincoln towncar? I've heard horror stories. Again expensive, but that doesn't a luxury car make it. How do we phrase it... Yes luxury cars have expensive replacement parts. But you can't look at something expensive and then declare it to be luxury based on the expense.

such as a chanNel watch. esp. in white. with diamonds. lots.

#1651133 - 07/16/07 03:39 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: stickaz_old]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

I even get it that at the time, this was one of the "nicer" cars you could buy. It's that attitude that it's premium and VIP and bragging about trivial things like fake wood trim, leather faced seats and an aluminium engine.

The list of cars that include those awesome specs is extremely long and not very impressive either.

Example:

LL Bean Forester:

#1651250 - 07/16/07 04:03 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: johnso2.6]
civicbooty Offline
Post Master Jr

man all you f-ing haters are ghey

his car is dope and the tassles and pillow and curtains are all minor, and you wont even see it unless your in the damn car cause that shit is soo tinted out... so why hate? not like you actually have to go inside his fucking car retards...

i said it in the last post i will say it again

minus the tassel, pillow and magazine, Very dope ride, aside for the minor things mentioned but again THATS JUST MINOR...

im looking to get a big body sedan myself cause the sport compact profiling out here is getting ridicules... i dont have many mods and its going to stay that way but damn do i draw alot of attention from cops and my car is very lightly modded and very simple and clean

Im going to find myself a 2001 acura Rl... or a 2001 BMW 530i or my last option, the q45...

personly im just going to lower it, put some rims on it , and tint the sucker... but thats pretty much it... well unless i get teh 530i then i would love to have the m5 bumpers on there... or the 540 sport bumpers... and of course the newschool mesh rims (not the oldschool mesh style looking ones)

if this thread still has some life left in it im sure ppl are going to start flaming the idea of m5 bumpers on the 530 but so what, it looks cool so FU & GTFO!

Page 8 of 19 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads