jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: So. Cali
Originally Posted By: stickaz
pics of lezbaru not loading
pics of parkbench wing not loading
pics of interior and dash not loading
pics of riceboy wet dream car not loading

in due time. i'm half-assedly looking for a wingless trunk and some black rota slips for daily duty just to duck the douchetards around here.

oh hell, why not.
lezbaru:

the meaty wing:

the trunk (all you're getting, interior-wise, for now):

riceboy wet dream:

notice the motherfucking anglez, y'all \:\)

#1644183 - 07/13/07 08:04 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

oh, and just so you can smack out the hate on your pole of justice:

#1644190 - 07/13/07 08:10 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
gohangotensi Offline
Poster

Loc: Irvine, CA
how long do you let it sit out of its pokeball

#1644211 - 07/13/07 08:40 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: gohangotensi]
B16A2Elex Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego

>you faggots bitching about his car

#1644220 - 07/13/07 08:44 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B16A2Elex]
skierd Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Fairbanks, AK
Originally Posted By: kdfalk
Originally Posted By: Euphoric
why do you keep coming back to this thread?

How many of you guys have sponsorship from a company like WORK (or ANY company for that matter)? My wheels were measured, and built for my Q. They took 4 months to get here, they're works of automotive wheel art. And the Q is a big-body, beautiful luxury car that pulls what I've done off well.

Does Honda, Bridgestone, Hawk, and formerly Hankook count? If custom wheels make you a balla', it certainly doesn't take much anymore. Any hack with ~$2000 can get a set of custom wheels made for them with a phone call to Work, Keizer, Kodiak, and about a dozen other companies, and hav then sooner than 4 months. V!p 4 LyF3!!1!

#1644231 - 07/13/07 08:53 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: gohangotensi]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: gohangotensi

just long enough to tickle your mother's penis, then i set it back to stun and put it away, dreamboat.

edit: and dragonball z et al isn't even suitable for toddlers. that shit is so fucking bad it should have been burned before ever airing.

Edited by jsmonet (07/13/07 08:55 PM)

#1644357 - 07/13/07 10:40 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
Professor Paki Administrator Offline
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

N!gga what the fuck is JUICE????????
#1644423 - 07/13/07 11:16 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: Professor Paki]
neonmike22 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Nashville, TN
Here's one for you guys. What's worse? VIP or rusty VW hood?

#1644443 - 07/13/07 11:36 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: neonmike22]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

rusty hood. some VIP shit actually looks quite nice and is pretty functional. there is simply nothing that exists in the VW trends world that has ever been worth a fuck.

oh, and juice... is what i want on the sti, haha. think 4 50 shots can work out on a stock motor if i do one per cyl lol kaboom!

#1644459 - 07/13/07 11:47 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
orangegrey Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area
Dude, are those Tein hood shocks?
"A racing car whose hood is adorned with great pipes, like serpents of explosive breath, a roaring car that seems to ride on grapeshot, is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace." - The First Futurist Manifesto (1909)

#1644529 - 07/14/07 12:41 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
gohangotensi Offline
Poster

Loc: Irvine, CA
Originally Posted By: jsmonet
that shit is so fucking bad it should have been burned before ever airing.

i know
next episode tune in to watch goku move forward two feet

#1644635 - 07/14/07 02:14 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B16A2Elex]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detox
Originally Posted By: B16A2Elex

I said it before, the exterior is cool. Not the wheels I'd roll, but whatever. Not enough JDM curtains and leopard pillows though.

#1645190 - 07/14/07 01:24 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: gohangotensi]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
Originally Posted By: gohangotensi

#1645226 - 07/14/07 01:51 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA

you're just fucking clamoring to jump on this because for once, it's not you on blast, you fucking fake turbo vw straight gear blowing yellow gay shitbox selling motherfucker you.

Extremely far-fetched and unlikely. We haven't reamed killerpee in ages.

Quote:

and johnso hardly has room to talk. first he rices his vette out with OMG WTF RED Z06 CALIPERS because HAY U GUSY THEYS COSTED THE SAMEZ LOL SURRUSLEE, and then he sells out and buys a fucking v6 civic with hid's (the crapbox TL). yeah.. wonderful.

Calipers on a proper car like a FRC Corvette can be forgiven. JDM ropes, TVs, fake wood grain, a bucket of turd polish, and massive wheels on a car that goes 0-60 in 7.5 seconds (picked up 10HP with those exhaust mods)? Fucking lame and there is NO COMPARISON.

Quote:

if any of you were actually funny, then this thread would be somewhat interesting. OMG LEPPPUURRDDD ESSEEEE OMG TASSELLSSSSS OMG

Several people find this hilarious. Way more than 5 are laughing. Sorry you're sour about SvA because we know more about cars than you.

Quote:

fucking mouth breathers.. jesus christ. you guys haven't gone soft, you've just gotten retarded and lazy.

There is tons of effort. Once again, you're sour.

Quote:

for the record, i like his car. i'd take that q over anything brit or german from that era, or even in that price range. hell, most everything to come out of germany HAS been fucking around. dbw + german car = LAG LIKE A MOTHERBITCH. benz is just now going in a somewhat decent styling direction again, but it's just not attractive. their interiors are a jumble of high end materials with no real vision behind the design. bmw interiors just look like shit, and both of them have idrive of some kind, which makes you take 3+ steps just to turn down the blower on the a/c.

Holy shit, someone has not driven an E90 BMW. My dad's 330i responds to throttle inputs as well as my S2000 did. There is TONS of vision behind BMW's interiors. If you became accustomed to one, as opposed to reading stuff on the internets, you'd understand. The A/C is easy to turn down.

Quote:

but, you know, british (not really, they're all pretty much ford) and german (vw) cars are just so fucking sweet.

Bad. Just because Vauxhall sucks doesn't mean everything from England sucks. Who was speaking of the brits anyways? Regardless, DB9 > all.

Quote:

give me a fucking break. oh, and caddy? last i checked, the escalade was a rebadged avalanche with more sound deadening and a couple bells and whistles. there's even a factory option for PURPLE HID'S OMG LEET

yeah no. caddy is now, and has been a big fat fucking gm parts bin JOKE for years now. they ONLY good thing about any of the caddies is the occasional v8. big fucking deal. they still blow.

While I can't say anything good about caddies, the history is there.

#1645227 - 07/14/07 01:52 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B16A2Elex]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: B16A2Elex

Nobody on this forum is shallow enough to give a fuck about driving a status symbol that impresses 19 year old girls at da club.

Edited by B15Sentra (07/14/07 01:56 PM)

#1645231 - 07/14/07 01:54 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Your ARC induction box (priced around $6million. is the function worth the price? no.) clearly shows that you think along the same lines of an over-aged ricer (you're in your 30s, right?). It's an intake that goes bling bling.

Also, nice hood dampeners. Again, along the same lines of VIP-boy's philosophy.

#1645245 - 07/14/07 02:02 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: stickaz_old]
Driven Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Taiwan - Digital Nomading
Summarization thus far:

- douchebag with older Q45 thinks he's the King of Dubai cause he added curtains and tassels to his car.
- douchebag, i mean, King Douchebag... has a car that looks pretty nice from the outside. nice set of wheels... lowered the right amount, pretty simple look to the exterior (probably rides rough over bumps though... killing the luxury aspect...and since I have a few friends with Q45s, a rough riding lux-barge sucks).
- dou...King Douchebag drops his adventures to Japan any chance he can get.
- King Douchebag name drops japanese companies any chance he can get.
- King Douchebag has tvs in the headrests, which is pretty fning common now-a-days.
- King Douchebag is 37, and when he's tired of watching Oprah, he goes out to his car, hops in the back seat, closes the curtains, and spends some "me time" by listening to Journey on his pink ipod and flipping thru his photo album of his trips to japan and trying to gauge how much cooler he is than everyone else.
- jsmonet came by, said hi, shouted... then showed pictures of his VIP ride.
- some unknown posted some pictures of an older M45.
- everyone bagged on King Douchebag's dated interior (and imho...ugly).
- King Douchebag cried that everyone is a loser for posting in this thread and bashing on his car... but he keeps coming back.
- King Douchebag has a severe Chemical Ali affliction ("The Americans are losing the war and have been pushed out of Iraq!" aka "I'm winning, even though there are pages of people bashing my car")
- VIP style is retarded. Bragging about a particular style is retarded.

#1645337 - 07/14/07 02:36 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
SyFastfedful Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland, OR, USA
Originally Posted By: B15Sentra
Your ARC induction box (priced around $6million. is the function worth the price? no.) clearly shows that you think along the same lines of an over-aged ricer (you're in your 30s, right?). It's an intake that goes bling bling.

Welcome back Matt \:\)

#1645379 - 07/14/07 02:58 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: SyFastfedful]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: SyHopeful

Welcome back Matt \:\)

\:D

You know I was the one over on OT posting a link to this thread to get those retards over here. I knew it would become an SvA classic!

#1645488 - 07/14/07 04:01 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: ResisterGo]
AMGSiR Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: ResisterGo
Originally Posted By: Nealoc187

btw I think that car has slipped from being somewhat cool (decent car with decent wheels) to being completely ridiculous.

Yeah, it was pretty sharp looking with just the wheels/grille/tint/drop, but then he had to go all gay with it.

Pity.

It was cool a couple generations of gay ago. But it's too far on the darkside now.

I can't believe he compared it to a Maybach.

#1645501 - 07/14/07 04:06 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: AMGSiR]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detox
Originally Posted By: AMGSiR
Originally Posted By: ResisterGo
Originally Posted By: Nealoc187

btw I think that car has slipped from being somewhat cool (decent car with decent wheels) to being completely ridiculous.

Yeah, it was pretty sharp looking with just the wheels/grille/tint/drop, but then he had to go all gay with it.

Pity.

It was cool a couple generations of gay ago. But it's too far on the darkside now.

I can't believe he compared it to a Maybach.

STFU bitch, the valets at Red Lobster love it.

#1645541 - 07/14/07 04:33 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: MurderHornetVR6]
AMGSiR Offline
Post Master Sr

They have valet at red lobster?? wtf
#1645783 - 07/14/07 07:10 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
1d10t Offline
Thinks dead kids are funny
Post Master Sr

As has been stated the exterior of your ride isn't bad at all.

Originally Posted By: kdfalk

How many of you guys have sponsorship from a company like WORK (or ANY company for that matter)?

Yes I have sponsorship.

OMG WORK! FUCK JDM. Get some Fikse's bitch.

You represent yourself and the company you work for poorly.

You have convinced me that I should not even consider any Simpson gear. My next suit purchase will likely be AlpineStar or Bell, my next helmet may actually be an Impact, and will be replacing my Simpson gloves soon. Fuck it, I'm gonna wear my old ass UltraShield gloves for the rest of the season, they're better gloves anyway.

Tell Hubert he's cool, but that green suit has to go.

Edited by 1Il (07/14/07 07:52 PM)

#1645824 - 07/14/07 07:23 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Oh yea, Simpson(tm) killed Earnhardt. Bill Simpson FTMFW.

http://www.impactraceproducts.com/musclemachines01.wws

#1645904 - 07/14/07 08:01 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: B15Sentra ]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

the arc box was bought used for quite a bit less than most people buy any filter on a stick made for a japenese car and survived my head-on collision, so i'm keeping that little bitch as a rabbit's foot. also, yeah, it's not a commonly-owned piece because
a) wrx and sti owners are little pussy bitches worried about every little mod. they reset their fucking ecu's when they put air in their tires
b) retail on that fucker is over 400. while that's nothing to your average WR(icer)X owner, someone went and said it gives you an AFR of eleventy billion and everyone shoved their heads in the ground. no matter, i still think it looks pimp, sounds great, but beyond all that pansy bullshit i notice better throttle response and none of the bullshit i've encountered with other intakes. wanna buy my blitz sus lol no filtration at all

and yes, those are tein hood struts. they're fucking tizzyte, y0 \:\)

seriously, i couldn't fucking STAND the hood prop. i had struts on my supra and it ruined me for anything else i've had since then. please note that these struts do not hyperextend for the maximum ricer tilt effect \:\) when you've done everything you wanted to in performance, you start to look for other shit to play with. i'd already had my turboback, tune, and suspension figured out at that point, so the only things left to buy were hood struts, three thousand dollar prodrive seats, and shift knobs. tangent: the titanium sti shift knob rubs the prostate in just the perfe-er, anyway, yeah audio/ice/amps and shit came up right around then.

johnso's still a ricer for those calipers, but for little more reason than i enjoy giving him shit about that. i just hope to god he didn't put some pathetic hawk pads in them.

#1646028 - 07/14/07 08:56 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

the arc box was bought used for quite a bit less than most people buy any filter on a stick made for a japenese car and survived my head-on collision, so i'm keeping that little bitch as a rabbit's foot. also, yeah, it's not a commonly-owned piece because
a) wrx and sti owners are little pussy bitches worried about every little mod. they reset their fucking ecu's when they put air in their tires
b) retail on that fucker is over 400. while that's nothing to your average WR(icer)X owner, someone went and said it gives you an AFR of eleventy billion and everyone shoved their heads in the ground. no matter, i still think it looks pimp, sounds great, but beyond all that pansy bullshit i notice better throttle response and none of the bullshit i've encountered with other intakes. wanna buy my blitz sus lol no filtration at all

and yes, those are tein hood struts. they're fucking tizzyte, y0 \:\)

seriously, i couldn't fucking STAND the hood prop. i had struts on my supra and it ruined me for anything else i've had since then. please note that these struts do not hyperextend for the maximum ricer tilt effect \:\) when you've done everything you wanted to in performance, you start to look for other shit to play with. i'd already had my turboback, tune, and suspension figured out at that point, so the only things left to buy were hood struts, three thousand dollar prodrive seats, and shift knobs. tangent: the titanium sti shift knob rubs the prostate in just the perfe-er, anyway, yeah audio/ice/amps and shit came up right around then.

johnso's still a ricer for those calipers, but for little more reason than i enjoy giving him shit about that. i just hope to god he didn't put some pathetic hawk pads in them.

I used to think you were cool, how's it feel to ride a rice dick?

Johnso being a ricer is not the topic here. hawk are still awesome trackday pads.

Edited by 1Il (07/14/07 08:58 PM)

#1646062 - 07/14/07 09:10 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 1Il

Johnso being a ricer is not the topic here. hawk are still awesome trackday pads.

oh god, jesus, no, please don't stop thinking i'm cool because hawk hp+'s are total shit for a daily driver, and no better for a track pad. or is it the hood struts? oh noes! fact stands that for the money there are FAR better pads out with way less suck, that don't make annoying squealing noises every time the car moves an inch.

yeah, k.

also, rice dick? where? seriously, point out to me allll the pieces of rice on my car.

#1646075 - 07/14/07 09:15 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
shigma2k2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Backroads of CT
Wow this thread has been amazing. Just like putting performance stickers on stock cars, putting curtains in a mediocre car isn't going to make it a luxury car. But to summarize in one line...

You're trying to make your car something its not.

I'm with johnso on this one

#1646104 - 07/14/07 09:36 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: 1Il

oh god, jesus, no, please don't stop thinking i'm cool because hawk hp+'s are total shit for a daily driver, and no better for a track pad. or is it the hood struts? oh noes! fact stands that for the money there are FAR better pads out with way less suck, that don't make annoying squealing noises every time the car moves an inch.

yeah, k.

also, rice dick? where? seriously, point out to me allll the pieces of rice on my car.

WTF said HP+? Hawk makes other compounds, and I've personally seen Andy drive his own brake pads and is approachable. More than I can say of other brake manufacturers.

Do you really want me to point out where you are defending this douchebag and his VIP style Y0!?

#1646126 - 07/14/07 09:49 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

i agree hawk makes good race pads, but when people on this site refer to them, they mean hp+'s. sorry, knee-jerk \:\)

also, i'll answer my demand for you: the pink "i" badge and the hood struts :p

i'm still curious how i'm riding the rice dick though. i DO like VIP cars, but a lot of people will like various builds for varying reasons. i *like* the body styling of the archetypal "vip" cars and what a lot of the parts manufacturers are putting out. i laugh my ass off at the junction produce price list, though. some of the shit on there is just hilarious--over 100 bucks for a license plate frame, for instance. and no, kdfalk didn't buy into that bit of the bullshit.

i still want an m45 to play with, but i'd start with white just because nobody vip's a white car. IF (and it's a big if) i do get an m45 and go that direction, i'll be focusing more on the fabbing and custom work on the inside than anything. ICE turns my buttons because i spend hours a day in the car.

the m45 elex posted gets my jdm fanboy cock fully erect. yeah, i'm a jdm fanboy. i'm not the guy bidding 3 bills on an ash tray for an EG just because it wears a japanese part number. i'm the guy who likes to have a few parts here and there that aren't on every other car around. i'm not such a fanatic on that, that i would pass up parts that i genuinely like simply because they're popular.

so beyond a badge and hood struts... where's the rice? \:\)

#1646203 - 07/14/07 10:37 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

The guy wants to tie some FUCKING KNOTS IN ROPE and hang it on his rear view.

I see no difference between that and hanging a dream catcher some east coast bitch hangs on her rear view because she saw some shit on an acid trip in Sedona while rebelling from her parents before she went to law school.

Matter of fact, fuck this shit. I'm going to buy a dreamcatcher to hang in the rear view and a rattlesnake shifter next truck stop I hit when we tow through the southwest.

Edited by 1Il (07/14/07 10:39 PM)

#1646305 - 07/14/07 11:24 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

lol, i DARE you to do that. if you do, post pix.

i don't really mind the extra kit because he's going for a look and not pussying out on the details. nothing looks worse than going for a look and half-assing it, imo.

#1646346 - 07/14/07 11:37 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: jsmonet]
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

What about this build makes you think he is not half assing it?

#1646393 - 07/14/07 11:54 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: 1d10t]
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

there are aspects of building VIP show cars that half-assers just wouldn't do. also, i know him--he's a local, and hell he was at my bachelor party.

honestly, if you're going to do something, do it all the way. this car is still in progress, but i know he's not half assing the work. this is where the shortcomings of arguing over the internet come in: you just can't really see this without seeing the car in person. each time i've seen the back seat setup i've wanted to crawl back there and fuck a dozen japanese hookers.

shit, i kind want to do that now, so maybe that's not saying much, but still... in that back seat i totally could \:D

Page 7 of 19 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads