Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#69913 - 01/06/05 04:49 PM Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)
BLACKGUARD Offline

Here is my friends hybrid that I was talking about. Still have to get it fully tuned. Maxed out the injectors at only 16lbs of boost but it was putting out more than 500 hp. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2005/news/whatsnew.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Leslie will campaign his '92 Honda Civic SI hatchback in Sport FWD at West Coast NHRA events during the 2005 race season with a possible trip to the Midwest as well. The car, which is sponsored by JG Engine Dynamics, Full-Race, RPS Clutch, Bogart Racing Wheels, Ground Control, Venom, and Art Morrison, features a fully-built JG GSR motor, prepared to withstand 45 psi.

A Garrett turbocharger boosting 28 psi is teamed with a 20x11x3 intercooler, Venom intake manifold, Venom fuel pressure regulator, Full-Race equal length turbo manifold, Tial 46mm wastegate and 50mm blow off valve to create the power. A custom fuel sump set up with Aeroquip stainless forward and return lines handles the fuel flow through an Aeromotive fuel pump and filter. The car rides on Lightweight Bogart rims sheathed with 26x8.5x15 Mickey Thompson front slicks, and 22x4.5x15 Mickey Thompson rear skinny slicks. An Art Morrison six-point chrome moly roll cage beefs up the interior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#69914 - 01/10/05 08:00 AM Re: Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)
Bo Mook Administrator Offline
The Mooks of Haztard
Post Master Supreme

Loc: county
500 is not 800
#69915 - 01/12/05 05:13 PM Re: Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)
delusion96 Offline

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Slurp56, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads