BLACKGUARD
(Newbie)
01/06/05 04:49 PM
Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)

Here is my friends hybrid that I was talking about. Still have to get it fully tuned. Maxed out the injectors at only 16lbs of boost but it was putting out more than 500 hp. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2005/news/whatsnew.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Leslie will campaign his '92 Honda Civic SI hatchback in Sport FWD at West Coast NHRA events during the 2005 race season with a possible trip to the Midwest as well. The car, which is sponsored by JG Engine Dynamics, Full-Race, RPS Clutch, Bogart Racing Wheels, Ground Control, Venom, and Art Morrison, features a fully-built JG GSR motor, prepared to withstand 45 psi.

A Garrett turbocharger boosting 28 psi is teamed with a 20x11x3 intercooler, Venom intake manifold, Venom fuel pressure regulator, Full-Race equal length turbo manifold, Tial 46mm wastegate and 50mm blow off valve to create the power. A custom fuel sump set up with Aeroquip stainless forward and return lines handles the fuel flow through an Aeromotive fuel pump and filter. The car rides on Lightweight Bogart rims sheathed with 26x8.5x15 Mickey Thompson front slicks, and 22x4.5x15 Mickey Thompson rear skinny slicks. An Art Morrison six-point chrome moly roll cage beefs up the interior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bo MookAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
01/10/05 08:00 AM
Re: Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)

500 is not 800

delusion96
(Newbie)
01/12/05 05:13 PM
Re: Attn: Mook (my buddies hybrid)