Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#99165 - 06/29/05 01:35 AM misfire cylinder #2 UPDATE!!! my expensive hilarious story
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

Loc: Somewhere in South Cali
well, this is the third time i uninstalled my JRSC, but, now this time, ive put all the stock parts on and experienced a problem. i am getting some serious bogging acompanied by a cylinder misfire #2 code. heres the facts: 99 civic si b16a2.
new copper plugs gapped at .050. oem wires are 6 months old. cap, coil, rotor are about 8 months old. valve adjustment 8 months ago.
there are no vacuum leaks. i however, i am not sure if correctly rerouted the vac lines the way they are supposed to be. im pretty sure i did, but, i will find a diagram for it somewhere to compare and make sure. i also had to T into the brake booster line provide vac for the cruise control. map sensor vac line goes into the back of the mani.

MAP sensor has been "T"ed into a 3 bar map sensor junction plug. obd2 injectors have been "T"ed into OBD1 injector clips. I had to ghetto rig my IAT sensor connection because, i lost the original junction plug when i had the hondata on. does polarity matter with the IAT sensor wiring?

i plan on picking up a compression guage and timing gun from my buddies house tommorrow. i will also check plug colors tommorrow and swap em around to see any changes. i would have done all this tonight, but, im kinda exhausted from my non stop effort of changing out the clutch and putting my jrsc b16 back to stock. ill tackle this again tommorrow. i would appreciate any info or help until then.

what causes a misfire?

Edited by spidermancivic (07/25/05 02:01 AM)

Videos
#99166 - 06/29/05 01:32 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

#2 spark plug visually looks like it hasnt even fired (looks brand spanking new). the plug is recieving spark. the gap is good. the recommended gap range for the usdm b16a2 is between .047 - .055.

rechecking over the injector wiring and soldering, it is very good and clean. im thinking its the injector itself.

#99167 - 06/29/05 01:58 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Quote:

#2 spark plug visually looks like it hasnt even fired (looks brand spanking new). the plug is recieving spark. the gap is good. the recommended gap range for the usdm b16a2 is between .047 - .055.

rechecking over the injector wiring and soldering, it is very good and clean. im thinking its the injector itself.

Pull the rail out of the intake manifold and see if it sprays...

#99168 - 06/29/05 02:31 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

the 9v test shows all injectors are clickin and kickin. gonna try the rail method in a bit after i check out more wiring.

#99169 - 06/29/05 03:11 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just b/c it's getting power doesn't mean its functining, could be clogged or something...

Check for proper spray.

Double check plug wires to the dizzy and back to the plugs.

Make sure they are in proper order.

Check the gaps....

I can't recall off my head, but I don't think I gapped my plugs that much, even @ stock....I could be wrong on that though..

Check the timing on the dizzy, and static on the belts and cams as compared to TDC on cyl #1 in relation to crank position.

I believe stock is what....16degrees??

Double check that also...

Also, have a buddy there double your work, sometimes when looking @ the same problem over and over, the small things tend to escape you...

& of course, Good luck....

#99170 - 06/29/05 07:11 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

i first rewired the injectors, now i know for sure there is a solid connection. still was doing the same thing.
now i swapped the (a) #2 injector into #4 cylinder(b) and #4 injector into the #2 cylinder. basically i swapped 2 and 4 around. now that#2 injector that is in #4 cylinder is flooded with fuel.

im assuming i need to find a good set of working obd2 injectors. now, how the hell do i get the fuel out?

#99171 - 06/29/05 11:51 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

i first rewired the injectors, now i know for sure there is a solid connection. still was doing the same thing.
now i swapped the (a) #2 injector into #4 cylinder(b) and #4 injector into the #2 cylinder. basically i swapped 2 and 4 around. now that#2 injector that is in #4 cylinder is flooded with fuel.

im assuming i need to find a good set of working obd2 injectors. now, how the hell do i get the fuel out?

I have a set of 4 to sell, came off my 99 Si.....

hmmmm...

I'll make ya a great deal......

Anyway, pull your fuel pump fuse and turn the engine over...

I don't know what else to tell ya.....

#99172 - 07/08/05 10:56 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

swapped out all injectors with known good ones. #4 cylinder is flooding. all injector wires resoldered single. tps and map tested out good. i am really lost and pissed.

#99173 - 07/08/05 11:08 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
John Solero Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Sarasota
When taking out the SC, did you disconnect the battery? Some peps forget to do this, and cross a wire somewere or ground something out and fuck the ECU up. Also, try swapping someone ECU's see if it cures the issue. Sound to me you have a short somewere. try doing a wire trace on all your injector wires, just to make sure nothing got crushed or nicked. Hope this helps

#99174 - 07/09/05 01:15 AM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

battery is always disconnected when i work on the car. gonna recheck all wiring anyways tommorrow morning from the ecu all the way back to the injectors. compression check and possible leakdown if i can get my hands on a compressor tommorrow.

#99175 - 07/09/05 03:13 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

battery is always disconnected when i work on the car. gonna recheck all wiring anyways tommorrow morning from the ecu all the way back to the injectors. compression check and possible leakdown if i can get my hands on a compressor tommorrow.

IF you are flooding the engine with fuel from the injector, you have an issue.

Stuck injector.
Improper wiring and or damaged wires.
Bad Ecu.

Only thing I can think of.....

#99176 - 07/14/05 04:09 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

the car engine wouldnt fire up and cylinder #4 kept flooding with fuel, along with misfires in cylinder 2 and 1, so, i did the compression test on a cold engine. engine is a b16a2 after jrsc removal.
cylinder 1 - 99psi
cylinder 2 - 77psi
cylinder 3 - 15psi
cylinder 4 - 101psi

the results with oil poured in the cylinders

cylinder 1 - 180psi
cylinder 2 - 120 psi
cylinder 3 - 74psi
cylinder 4 - 156psi

i cant wait to rip the head of the block. i am suspecting really bad ringlands and maybe a few bent valves.................but, i wont know for sure until i rip it out.

can anyone explain the extremly low compression on cylinder #3? at least now i have a new block on the side to build up. now i just need a new block to get me going from point a to point b in the mean time

#99177 - 07/14/05 05:47 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

i am suspecting really bad ringlands

Ya think?

#99178 - 07/14/05 06:08 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
ReDDeerSiR Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Red Deer Alberta
When I bent some valves on my B16 it was throwin the same codes, I had misfires on cylinder 2, and 3. Engine idled ruff, but seemed to run fine. Smelt like it was running rich.
#1 Lurker!!! 2000 VSM SiR AEM CAI, Tein S-Techs

#99179 - 07/14/05 06:08 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
99blusi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Michigan
Wow...those are some low numbers

http://www.geocities.com/high_grad/99Blusi.html

My vouch thread....
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Ca...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

#99180 - 07/25/05 01:53 AM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
spidermancivic Offline
Major Member

funniest shit ever. i finally bought a new usdm b16a2 swap. while doing the swap to replace the old b16a2, i noticed that the fuel line to the fpr and a vac line were switched around. a vac line in the rear of the intake mani wasnt hooked up. so before swapping in the new block, i switched the wrong lines around and plugged the open vac line up. guess what........................the engine fired up god damn vac lines.

new compression test with the lines properly switched around and the engine at normal operating temps show 175psi across the board all codes are gone. except for that damn catalyst effeciency code cause of my gutted cat.

well, now i have a new complete 99-00 si swap with 70,000 miles sitting in my garage

Edited by spidermancivic (07/25/05 01:56 AM)

#99181 - 07/25/05 08:20 AM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

funniest shit ever. i finally bought a new usdm b16a2 swap. while doing the swap to replace the old b16a2, i noticed that the fuel line to the fpr and a vac line were switched around. a vac line in the rear of the intake mani wasnt hooked up. so before swapping in the new block, i switched the wrong lines around and plugged the open vac line up. guess what........................the engine fired up god damn vac lines.

new compression test with the lines properly switched around and the engine at normal operating temps show 175psi across the board all codes are gone. except for that damn catalyst effeciency code cause of my gutted cat.

well, now i have a new complete 99-00 si swap with 70,000 miles sitting in my garage

Nice death...

Sell the swap, learn from your mistake...

#99182 - 07/25/05 02:05 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 UPDATE!!! my expensive hilarious story
slo96ex Offline
Post Master

Loc: Florida
Expensive indeed. Oh well, you live and you learn.

#99183 - 07/25/05 03:18 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall
shaker01 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: V.A.
Funny, now sell the swap and jrsc and go turbo. Or build the new block

#9160964 - 10/17/17 05:37 AM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall [Re: ]
Gen Offline

Chances are if you the parent out of your teenager you could be confident you're certain how expensive it happens to be typically towards sustain these products. If she or he is 16 years or over the age of achieve give good results in you can find state to identify a earning products own having to pay revenue. jobofparenting.com
It is generally understandable increasing numbers of brides consider little in what you’ll can when oriented at the giant chore - seeking out for a dream bridal dress. If you could be confident you're certain something in the industry, ahead how looking your beloved style on line. voiletwedding.com
Just solutions serious is generally employment legal requirement to smallish businessperson? Very perilous and these days . a legal story; an incredible horror personal message, which will in all probability make you concentrate on just solutions serious every one of those issues might be. In San Antonio ARIZONA one equity of a lot of our clear trucks was driving later and then a fabulous boundary Patrol Acknowledged passed most people. laweither.com
Using storyboards will allow for educators offer some help their ways and coursework to check you students while you are teaching in public areas school, community university or college or various host towards learning. Visual mapping within your concept will have students need to know and reap some benefits thus, getting the illustrating reliable. educationexplain.com
Living trusts are having a customary tool mainly for managing bill assets owing to estate enthusiastic about and taxation amazing benefits make might possibly produce. While arranging a put your trust in, you ought to decide whether it must be a revocable or possibly irrevocable. realestatefurther.com
The whole set of technology field changes extremely fast. It appears every day an interesting new gadget is right now being distributed to the common. For a large number of "techies" intrigued with the best and newest and suitable technological practical knowledge, a marvelous tech material blog or possibly website is very best stay updated. newsaccurate.com
Blood sporting sells. Sanctioned common reaction our exclusive core for the reason that real visitors to react and turn out to be glued while there might possibly violence nevertheless this is being explained right near our primarily eyes. Somewhere in much of our disposition, over typically the no., ego and therefore the superego is mostly a Krakken waiting that need to be released. sportscontrols.com
Every coverage can be described as fabulous 100 % legal written transaction. Once arranged by at that time parties, a hard term care and attention underwriter needs to support his or her's contract towards letter, or possibly risk suing and managing prosecution. Each insurance is introduced with high care aided by the probabilities on the subject of actuaries, insiderinsurance.com
People including pets may be constantly looking for methods together with techniques referring to excellent doggy care to keep their a animals strong consistently. This could result in great opportunity for someone to take plus side to such will desire among house owners by holding up products connected to this really make a difference. petsmanage.com
This figure doesn't necessarily include the numerous high group students including their for me personally own notes, a good number of which may be secondary notes by his or her's parents for ones primary cardholders. parentingfinally.com
You will discover that typically the marriage suits about today commonly are not even synonymous with all the colour and also white. A conclusion is on the subject of brides may be opting incorporate new colour throughout their dresses to show ones have individual personas, while looking out modern together with trendy. colourfulwedding.com
The goal of the Usa wide Laws about Evidence can be to secure justness through governing managing of reports; eliminate unjustifiable cost and lag instance; and to formulate the breakthrough and development for ones law on the subject of evidence so as that truth is almost certainly ascertained together with proceedings justly truly serious. lawevidence.com
Mothers is now able to return to check you higher education. Most of the time, when wives become many mothers they seem to give much of the all throughout their children and when the process his or her's aspirations are typically lost. Several mothers have gone studying 50 % from way just because needed to check you divert much of the attention, funds to boot resources closer to their toddlers. finisheducation.com
Just convert it at the television for the purpose of computer, and you will experience that home is awesome. Home refurbishments, residential tossing, buying together with selling : each are actually topics on the subject of reality signifies more and more atune into in fanatic fervor. Whether it is in tv on pc, you know it's going to everywhere. Its home, and it's a discount commitment probability. realestatefervor.com
It could be no components that girls are generally gossiped in the region of. No matter how big or tiny the trouble - actually small rip in relation to their jeans, it always results in some press magazine or possibly column together with scrutinized avidly throughout fans. Gurus fine rate that isolates high profile info because of public sum gossip. newsverifiable.com
Will make claim athletic entertainment cold drinks comfortably restore damaged and / or lost are sweating. Perspire, as you could be confident you're certain, is typically the human system's way on the subject of cooling the liechtenstein matters. In summer, you could oftentimes lose even when a quart or possibly two on the subject of water with a hour. claimsports.com
Wouldn't application be decent wear a profession making it possible to have give good results earning sizable amounts? For countless, it only is mostly a pipe daydream that do not materializes. Listed here insurance fx trading techniques which could make give good results difference. laterinsurance.com
Most of the time, the pet will need begun slowing its taking weeks well before when that the decrease, and these lenders be believed to be a natural portion of the death methodology. Basically, your build is meaning itself mainly for death, and therefore the body responds in manners that encourage the pet as bit suffering that they. petsmaybe.com
Active contribution into your kid's lifespan: Many for ones parents past experiences neglected much of the parental duties to suit maids together with school training colleges. Parents' presence in relation to their children's life is obviously important every one the alternative development for ones child. parentinginclude.com
There are usually very small number of people any where who could say they really savor receiving dubs because of telemarketers. Due to the fact, even assuming they can't interrupt servings or another type activity, the cellular phones themselves are merely just disagreeable. lawexists.com
Could essentially be from two different kinds in much of the basic design, the to begin with somewhat useful television learning a particular methodology on television and that has been named for numerous serious grasping functionality interestededucation.com
If you have had the income or schooling, you of course and logically will not leave application just attempting to sleep into a vault and / or into a low-interest compensating life's savings account. It could be normal you want to would make an attempt to make your wages grow over the fence. wondersrealestate.com
Israel is mostly a very classy commercial together with business cardiovascular using visitors hub at the center East. Several people year-round visit this process country in varied amazing benefits. This goes along with initiated the whole set of growth together with development on the subject of satellite solutions in Israel. productivenews.com
Regardless whatever your less significant boy's more popular sport : should it again be ice skating, little league, basketball, bit league, racket sports, or using - you’re in the position to win larger with him once you first give your canine a custom bedroom manufactured to complement them for situation a custom sports design template bed. sportsdecide.com
Should you should do have four-footed friends on your property, you discover rather through her. keep convinced things out of paw's grab their fundamental safety. Tinsel together with poinsettia backyard plants, for the purpose of occasion, can't provide for the purpose of home interior design for nervous about poisoning or possibly choking future issues. listofpets.com
The main factor Spiritual Legal requirement regulations From Financial victory: A Reliable Guide Towards Fulfillment Within your Dreams definitely Deepak Chopra is mostly a short together with simple book, but even engineered which means is mutually profound together with enjoyable like guide populated with popular information not to mention effective techniques you’re in the position to apply to generate more success equity one areas at that time. lawfinal.com
Most what individuals become training colleges will counsel you they've genuinely wanted for the purpose of doing that simply because they were babies. There is generally something exceptionally appealing on the subject of being it is in place to structure the straighteners by training future family group. educationalfuture.com
Buying residential within any sort of IRA profile will make certain any retirement together with protect any sort of profits from the comfort of excessive levy. So, and various other are through IRA for the purpose of investor, but you will find pitfalls. Here's methods to expect find. realestatewithin.com
These athletic men have got to address his or her's figure throughout eating, not to mention workouts. Bypassing harmful meds, smoking, and alcoholic give such athletes to set up to turn out to be superior in relation to their performance specified thickness other athletic men. difficultsports.com
Understanding methods best mankind message at and being familiar with it. Not almost everyone understand certain requirements and requirements of almost everyone around him/her this is why why there may be misunderstandings together with conflicts. admirablepets.com

#9235931 - 01/21/18 09:03 PM Re: misfire cylinder #2 after JRSC uninstall [Re: ]
Andada
Unregistered

oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
colts jerseys
coach factory outlet
reebok shoes
bengals jersey
christian louboutin shoes
minnesota vikings jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
green bay packers jerseys
uggs outlet
indianapolis colts jerseys
nike roshe run
nike blazer pas cher
cardinals jersey
ugg outlet
raiders jerseys
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
packers jerseys
converse trainers
ugg outlet
true religion jeans
nike huarache
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
uggs outlet
christian louboutin sale
golden state warriors jerseys
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike huarache
michael kors handbags sale
detroit lions jerseys
pittsburgh steelers jersey
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordan shoes
nike factory store
tennessee titans jersey
chiefs jersey
nike factory outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap ray bans
yeezy shoes
jordan 8
prada shoes
christian louboutin outlet
chicago bulls
saints jerseys
salomon boots
michael kors handbags
ferragamo outlet
jordan 4
ralph lauren outlet
new york knicks jersey
falcons jersey
ed hardy uk
nike outlet
canada goose
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
soccer shoes
nike outlet
coach outlet
hermes belts
nike tn
christian louboutin uk
converse shoes
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
baltimore ravens jerseys
nike air jordan
michael kors uk
mbt shoes
polo ralph lauren
patriots jerseys
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
cheap ray bans
carolina jerseys
chicago bears jerseys
eagles jerseys
new orleans saints jerseys
san diego chargers jerseys
ugg outlet
ed hardy clothing
ravens jerseys
giants jersey
nike huarache
polo ralph lauren
moncler jackets
nike air huarache
prada outlet
los angeles lakers
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
nike air huarache
ugg outlet
nike factory outlet
cheap snapbacks
nike soccer shoes
nike trainers shoes
nike trainers
chargers jerseys
uggs outlet
jimmy choo outlet
fitflops
skechers shoes
mbt shoes outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
uggs outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air huarache
true religion outlet
cleveland browns jerseys
cheap jordans
air max 90
nike outlet
hermes belt
broncos jerseys
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air huarache
nike outlet store
clippers jersey
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale clearance
49ers jersey
nhl jerseys
nike store
miami heat
coach outlet store online
ugg outlet
skechers outlet
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
kate spade handbags
cleveland cavaliers
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
kate spade outlet
cheap ray bans
new england patriots jerseys
mlb jerseys
houston texans jerseys
steelers jerseys
air jordan uk
miami dolphins jerseys
kate spade sale
ferragamo shoes
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online
dallas cowboys jerseys
nike blazer
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
nike shoes
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
cheap jordans
moncler outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
jets jersey
denver broncos jerseys
polo ralph lauren
tods outlet
hugo boss outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap nike shoes
nike air max 90
nike outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
titans jersey
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
true religion outlet
reebok outlet
true religion jeans
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
nike shoes
coach factory outlet
dolphins jerseys
oakland raiders jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
longchamp handbags
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
ecco sandals
nike tn pas cher
cincinnati bengals jerseys
nike shoes
true religion outlet store
ralph lauren polo
longchamp outlet
arizona cardinals jerseys
new york knicks
ugg outlet
nike outlet
clippers jersey for sale
cheap basketball shoes
coach factory outlet
bears jerseys
kate spade sale
jimmy choo shoes
philadelphia eagles jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
bills jerseys
washington redskins jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
san francisco 49ers jerseys
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach outlet store online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike trainers
new york jets jerseys
redskins jerseys
cheap ray bans
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose sale
uggs outlet
jacksonville jaguars jersey
tods shoes
carolina panthers jersey
nike shoes
chicago bulls jersey
cheap oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
texans jerseys
louboutin shoes
vikings jerseys
ugg outlet
coach handbags
lions jerseys
oakley sunglasses
nba jerseys
michael kors uk
cheap mlb jerseys
jordan shoes
ecco shoes
fitflops sale
kate spade outlet
seahawks jersey
basketball shoes
salomon shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
nike trainers
ray ban sunglasses
san antonio spurs jerseys
browns jerseys
air jordan 8
uggs outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hugo boss sale
uggs outlet
san antonio spurs
air jordan 4
kansas city chiefs jerseys
cowboys jerseys
miami heat jersey
atlanta falcons jerseys
los angeles lakers jerseys
fitflops shoes
cheap nhl jerseys
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren
oklahoma city thunder
coach outlet
coach outlet
cheap ray bans
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray bans
boston celtics jersey
coach outlet
nike outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike roshe
coach outlet
coach outlet online
boston celtics
new york giants jerseys
golden state warriors
ray ban sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
buffalo bills jerseys
coach outlet online
fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
nike huarache
polo ralph lauren
seattle seahawks jerseys
true religion outlet store
snapbacks wholesale
jaguars jersey

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads