Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8234918 - 06/04/15 08:34 AM Help!: Syncing Phone to 2012 audio without Navi
Ohmsburn Offline

I just purchased a 2012 SI and I cannot get my phone to sync. There are a series of screens that will not show up when attempted to connect via the hands free link. There are also 3 previous phones that I want to delete from the system as well. I was able to find a video on syncing when the car is new. This did not help at all, again it was giving prompts that DO NOT show up in my car. I also found another video on deleting unused phones...again, the screens that they are showing are not showing in my car. I only get "do you want to connect phone" and then it goes straight to a list of phones that were previously synced. Please let me know if you have any ideas or something I'm missing in attempting to sync my phone. Thanks in advance....
Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#9252105 - 02/11/18 11:13 PM Re: Help!: Syncing Phone to 2012 audio without Navi [Re: Ohmsburn]
Calista Miles Offline

When you buy the phone then there is the option of settings in it so that you can have more perspectives. Therefore you need to pay attention on best essays online so that you can refer towards them.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  rcurley55, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads