Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5812071 - 09/20/11 05:29 AM 4th annual Toys for Tots toy drive and car show Nov. 6th
BOSS122 Offline
Post Master

Loc: PA, USA

Fall is approaching and its time for the 4th annual Toys for Tots meet Nov. 6th in Montgomeryville, PA at the Toys R Us.

Plenty of places to eat and plenty of room to park and hang out. This years event is sponsored by Tristatetuners.com, Area1320 and Oakes Detail. There will be a flyer posted before the end of the week with all of the details. Please feel free to link to post on any other forum. We only remind everyone that this event is for charity and is always a good time. Last year we had a wide variety of cars show up from classic domestic muscle cars and pony cars to the latest European and Asian imports and everything in between. Track cars, show cars, dyno queens, and daily drivers were all represented. We ask that you bring or buy a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots.

Date: 11/6/2011
Time: 11am
Place: Toys R Us 2 Airport Square, North Wales, PA 19454 (right on route 309 just south of the 5 point intersection)

Please note this is called Montgomeryville but the mailing address is North Wales and is listed that way here for anyone using GPS

Edited by BOSS122 (10/03/11 10:02 PM)
Edit Reason: Updated with flyer image

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#5910015 - 11/05/11 11:49 AM Re: 4th annual Toys for Tots toy drive and car show Nov. 6th [Re: BOSS122]
BOSS122 Offline
Post Master

Loc: PA, USA
Its tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

#6693768 - 11/05/12 08:17 PM Re: 4th annual Toys for Tots toy drive and car show Nov. 6th [Re: BOSS122]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
there was a toys for tots run at rausch creep in molleystown saturday

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  kyden, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads