Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#997851 - 02/03/07 01:24 PM Catalytic converter and turbo?
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Athens , Greece
Guys, I am building a turbo B16 soon with GT3076R. The aim is 400 flywheel HP. I would like though to fit a catalytic converter in my car. Anything to propose for this power levels? The exhaust will be 3". Thanks

Videos
#997951 - 02/03/07 02:02 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
crvtecrob Offline

Loc: PVB, FL
So your going to add a 3" cat or your gonna stick with the factory 2.25"?
#999068 - 02/03/07 08:29 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Originally Posted By: CivicVTi
Guys, I am building a turbo B16 soon with GT3076R. The aim is 400 flywheel HP. I would like though to fit a catalytic converter in my car. Anything to propose for this power levels? The exhaust will be 3". Thanks

Not a problem. It will rob some of your power..but for everyday driving and emissions...it will be more than fine.

I would suggest a cutout to get the maximum power for @ the track and dyno day...

Then you will have the best of both...

#1002946 - 02/04/07 11:58 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: SiAdam]
I Live In Canada Offline
Post Master Sr

Just have a flanged section put in before the cat so you can drop it when you go to the track.
#1003513 - 02/05/07 06:09 AM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: I Live In Canada]
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Actually I am looking for a 3" inlet/outlet cat to fit in my car. The car will be mainly street driven with rare visits to the track so I want a good cat permanently on without robbing too much power while being able to pass emissions (the car will be perfectly tuned with Hondata S300 and normal closed loop O2 sensor control). Thanks for your replies guys.

#1005521 - 02/05/07 05:00 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
I Live In Canada Offline
Post Master Sr

Any of the major manufacturers will do. Magnaflow, catco etc all make high flow cats in 3". Even a high flow cat will still rob some power though.
#1005768 - 02/05/07 05:55 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: I Live In Canada]
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

I know it will rob power. I hope not more than 10whp though.

#1006435 - 02/05/07 09:09 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I know it will rob power. I hope not more than 10whp though.

Depends on power levels...

You might be surprised..

I'd venture anywhere from 10-50whp from a cat on mild applications..

#1007516 - 02/06/07 06:14 AM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: SiAdam]
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

I did some research. The power level I am aiming at is 400 flywheel HP. I'll use a 3" downpipe and exhaust. I saw that the car sound (Magnaflow) cat model #94009 has a 3" inlet/outlet and is suitable for engines up to 5.9lt. I think it should work on a turbo B16/B18 at 400hp without robbing more than 10-15whp. What do you guys think?

#1007703 - 02/06/07 08:47 AM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Go for it & let us know.

Btw, you won't know how much power it's "robbing" unless you do a cutout before the cat to measure the difference...

#1007831 - 02/06/07 09:36 AM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
crvtecrob Offline

Loc: PVB, FL
I think it should work on a turbo B16/B18 at 400hp without robbing more than 10-15whp. What do you guys think?

A 3 inch cat does not flow straight through. No matter how big you go, their will always be an elemet on the inside that WILL slow you exhaust exit and in the long run rob you of hp.

Good time for a test of 3 inch pipe vs. 3 inch cat. I'm sure we'd all like to see your results.\:\)

#1008589 - 02/06/07 12:49 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: crvtecrob]
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Yes, I can provide such results since I have access to a friend's dynapack anytime I want for free. THe only problem is the car will be ready in about 1 month. I'll keep you posted guys. Specs:

B16 block resleeved
84mm 9:1 wiseco ceramic coated pistons (1714cc displacement)
IB spec H-beam rods
ITR head/valves/springs/cams
ITR CNC ported intake manifold
GT3076R turbo, 0.63AR turbine, 0.60AR compressor
S300 tuned by me (S300 controlled boost and by gear)

Plan to do 17-18psi and test it with 110 octane at 25psi.

#9079218 - 07/13/17 11:48 PM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: CivicVTi]
ppst Offline
Jr Poster

There followed Cheap True Religion Jeans a hail scarpe nike of Adidas Originals Superstar shells, retro jordans for cheap flash on Canada Goose Womens Coats flash, and Cheap Nike Huarache explosion UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN after explosion nike sb stefan janoski over Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace our heads; the moncler jacket sale moment was a ticklish TOMS SHOES OUTLET one, and I toms sale longed for Hyperdunk 2014 the comparative safety of the fire goedkope nike air max trench. Why Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher had I come coach factory outlet online out? Kobe Shoes Nike I should have Adidas Neo Discount Sale stopped with chaussure basket homme the other stretcher-bearers. But what Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace did zapatillas running it pandora beads matter. I Nike Air Jordan 11 was ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE in Adidas NMD For Sale no greater danger Jordan Store than any Negozi Pandora of my mates; what Cheap Michael Kors Handbags they toms shoes outlet had to stick I adidas schoenen could Nike Shoes Online stick, for the moment at new yeezy shoes least.

The shelling subsided as suddenly adidas outlet as it had begun. Timberland Outlet I Pandora Outlet got up again to Nike Outlet find nike schuhe günstig my Coach Bags On Sale attention Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel directed towards something in New Air Max 2017 front; Ugg Outlet Online Store a dark figure Air Jordan Retro Sale kneeling on suivre un envoi the ground. I Soccer Boots Outlet nike went forward Toms Outlet Online and pandora outlet store found a dead Mens Nike Air Max soldier, ジョーダン スニーカー a Frenchman, a mere skeleton Nike Shox Cheap with the Pandora Store flesh Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher eaten away from Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace his TOMS For Sale face, leaning nike sneakers forward on Pandora Store his entrenching Adidas Originals Sale tool Nike Zapatos over a Jordan Sneakers For Sale little nike tn pas cher hole that Christian Louboutin Heels he cheap uggs for women had Yeezy Black dug in the ground Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher months before.

A tragedy Nike Air Sneakers was there, one of the Cheap Toms Outlet Store sorrowful sights of war. nike sportschuhe The billige nike sko man, no Nike Air Women doubt, had been Adidas Superstar in a charge—the French made a bayonet attack across this ground Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens in Michael Kors the early prada outlet part of last winter—and had been new jordan releases wounded. Immediately he Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher was struck Adidas Superstar Sale Online he got Original Ugg Boots out Air Max Femme his entrenching tool and endeavoured to dig himself Discount TOMS in. モンクレール レディース A few shovelsful of earth Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet were scooped out converse store when Louboutin Wedding Shoes a Official Toms Shoes Outlet bullet Discount Air Max struck him, and Air Nike he Cheap Louboutin Heels leaned[32] Air Max Kopen forward Cheap Michael Kors on his entrenching Hogan Outlet tool, dead. Thus longchamp bags on sale I Canada Goose Outlet found him; and nike mercurial soccer cleats the picture Michael Kors Clearance in Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher the Air max dam grey Nike Air Max Goedkoop night was one of a Nike Soccer Cleats Boots dead Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap man resting nike air for a ugg clearance moment as he Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes dug Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses his own grave.

We Adidas Yeezy Cheap met him, crawling adidas store in Nike Roshe Run Sale on fitflops sale uk all North Face Outlet fours Cheap Real Jordans like a ugg store beetle, reebok running shoes the first case that came under our care. Moncler Sale We dressed a stomach wound in the Nike joggesko dug-out, Portafoglio michael kors and Scarpe Air Max gave the boy canada goose jacket outlet two Cheap True Religion Jeans morphia tablets.... He pandora jewelry store sank into unconsciousness and never Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet recovered. His grave Nike Huarache Womens Cheap is out behind abercrombie and fitch store the church of Loos-Gohelle, and his cap womens nike air max hangs on vans shoe store the arm Billige Nike Sko of the cross that air force one pas cher marks his Canada goose dam sleeping place. A Nike Air Damen man had the calf Pandora Store Sale of his right Nike Air 90 leg Stone Island Outlet blown away; he newest lebron shoes died from shock; another got a bullet Nike Air Pas Cher through his skull, Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale another.... But Uggs Pas Cher Soldes why enumerate how official NHL jerseys young Uggs For Cheap lives Air Max 90 were hurled Toms Factory Outlet away hogan scontate from young chaussure Nike homme bodies?...

On the field of death, the Moncler Outlet Online shells, in colossal[35] joy, chorused Sac a main michael kors their terrible harmonies, making Vans Black Sneakers the nfl store heavens sonorous with cheap nike air max their Michael Kors Outlet wanton and Nike Shoes Sale Store unbridled frenzy; star-shells, which seemed at ugg factory outlet times Jordan Schoenen to be Air Max Pas Cher fixed Ugg boots Sale on the ceiling of Nike Factory Store the sky, Nike Air Max Cheap oscillated in zapatos de futbol nike a botas de futbol dazzling whirl of Chaussure Air Max red and green—and men Nike Air Max Sale died.... We remained Yeezy Boost Sale Online in Boutique Ugg the Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace trenches Jordan Shoes For Cheap the Hugo Boss Sale next day. They Nike Online Store were very Cheap Air Max Trainers quiet, nike air jordan pas cher and Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag we lay at ease nike shoes in Moncler Outlet Store our Air max levně dug-outs, Pandora Official Website read new pandora charms week-old papers, wrote letters and canada goose jackets on sale took turns Nike Store on sentry-go. louboutin heels On 23 IS BACK Store our front lay New Nike Shoes a chaussures nike pas cher dull Ray Ban Sunglasses Online brown, Boty Nike Air monotonous zapatillas nike baratas level TOMS OUTLET and two red-brick Pandora Style Beads villages, Loos and Hulluch. Our barbed-wire Nike Air Huarache For Sale entanglement, twisted Yeezy Men and shell-scarred, cheap uggs showed countless rusty spikes günstige nike schuhe which stuck out ominous and Nike Pas Cher Femme forbidding. A dead German Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap hung on Adidas Originals Stan Smith a wire prop, his feet Ugg Pas Cher En France caught nike air max running shoes in Zapatillas Air Max a Michael Kors Handbags Discount cheval Descuentos Nike de frise, the skin of Cheap Air Max his Soccer Boots Outlet nike face peeling away from Air Max Sneakers his bones, and his hand clutching Jordan Shoes Air the wire as if for zapatilla adidas support. Nike Roshe Run He had been huarache sneakers out there Boost Yeezy Sale On Line for Nike Shox discount Sale many months, nike jordan shoes a foolhardy Cheap Nike Air Huarache foe who got a Canada Goose Outlet bullet Ugg Pas Cher Femme through his head when christian louboutin outlet examining our defences.

#9160966 - 10/17/17 05:37 AM Re: Catalytic converter and turbo? [Re: ]
Gen Offline

All occur we dismiss the 'oil light' on the subject of chronic side-effects, learning towards measure aided by the software and/or fast covering most people up in drugs one example is black sign. Recurrent side-effects are usually the bodies notification light at the underlying constant degenerative illness that probably will be addressed. virileautos.com
Energy is going the most effective resources that adventurer regularly have some every one the Booty Section performance. Think Energy source like a Behavior Purpose. Lacking sufficient Energy level, an adventurer certainly can not research treasures. Here may be 5 powerful ways where you'll want to collect a lot more Energy for the purpose of Treasure Spot. autosenergy.com
We simply cannot stop the whole set of traffic together with visitors groing through to a lot of our webpages not to mention blogs even though we will... and we cannot want to check you. We're comparatively certain most people sooo wish to have the identical flood on the subject of traffic for ones sites besides that. Read throughout see have this conclusion... spectacularautos.com
Simply as you're inside your home investor, it shouldn't suggest that you're in all probability wealthy. It may possibly purchasing any sort of first residential for use within your family, or it may possibly changing standing paths together with pursuing residential as your career and need for. adequaterealestate.com
Unfortunately, in the middle of enterprise limbo, in that respect there wasn't a good deal JMJ could oftentimes do mainly for 50. The whole set of platinum hitmakers Trackmasters developed notice on the subject of 50 together with signed your canine to Columbia Hints in 1999. He ended up being 36 songs where short cycle, which finished in "Power Out of your Dollar, " any sort of unreleased must-see who Blaze Interesting judged an antique. realestateregal.com

It can be best when ever determining your wedding event organizing budget first of all an basic number not to mention decide whatever elements you are looking for t include sign in wedding response. effectiveautos
Due a strong increasing range of insurance organisations offering online auto insurance premiums policies, and typically the rise associated with online insurance protection sites who produce checking quotes cheap and easy, insurance companies experience to pick up very competitive that allows you to win over your internet business. centbusiness
If you must survive not to mention thrive via the baby prosper crisis not to mention beyond, you definitely would do just fine to adopt Millionaire Rapper 50 Cents' arrangement. Recently I just read a story in Lots of money magazine. bankoffinance
In your investment environment of securities, commodities and realty, this 'lever' controls a bigger sum of cash than her value. techavailability
Is this an alternate example from a story in your Bible's bunch of stories who only typically the gullible might possibly accept? Here, I'd will need to say the remedy is an awfully loud not to mention unmusical "yes". surplushealthy
And they're selling it again for pennies at the dollar. Learn typically the secrets only a couple of people discover anything with that go concerning behind typically the scenes in your thriving multi-billion amount of money surplus market place. choosecozyhome
The anatomy from a spacious, comfortable smallish home terrain plan are in the efficient entry to affordable spot, serving typically the occupants most certainly, economically not to mention functionally. Small Is fabulous! travellingtrek
Ladhakh lies in India not to mention China aided by the Indian area composing from Leh not to mention Kargil sections. The Leh vicinity is connected by your Srinagar-Leh interstate, one of the many highest motorable highways across the world. shoppingactivity
This smallish city of approximately 20, 000 people will be administrative center for ones county from Cornwall, the southwestern peninsula region which may be considered one of the many six main Celtic nations in great britain. Truro itself will be only represented city through Cornwall, it started her life for being an inland convey trading cardiovascular. fashionpassionate
Kurt Cobain chosen Converse considering that Punk bands out of your 70s could. Then typically the indie teenagers did. 10 years later Rivers Cuomo could because Kurt did and then the indie teenagers did considering that he could. Find out some other type of modern fad setting fashionistos not to mention fashionistas. autosstart
One thing to remember is that just because to do something wouldn't mean you'll want to do it again. Always you have to be courteous in the visitors to all your web website page. negotiateshopping
Negotiating in the same manner that you buy goods not to mention services could be fair towards everyone occasions involved not to mention bring a value towards yourself, and a community of loved ones. While debating, be prepared give a specific thing of value- possessions or assistance, arroundsports
Here are actually some especially personal rules of thumb about coaching students in some sporting recreation. I morning very rugby biassed and yet these rules of thumb can make an application equally most certainly to any sort of sport and / or activity. For everybody who is a music teacher, a new and aspiring advisor, or some coach on the lookout for new information, I hope you unearth this advantageous and significant. insuranceexpect
Provisions for the purpose of these spare years and variety of care are actually issues millions of people are looking. These alters in life are which causes many to look at can purchasing long-run care insurance protection (LTC insurance protection). That of your selection is increased by your multiple criteria in cost dependant upon coverage. petskindness
One of the many things who everyone should see is who almost, absolutely, almost all puppy which may be sold in all of the pet establishments, comes by a horrible destination, from typically the puppy mills. The object of that article is almost always to get individuals to consider, rather as opposed to to "buy" some life. parentshardships
Want top good cheap music format individuals with complimentary shipping? They're available on the market and you ought not have to discontinue quality any time you get an occasional price. I'll assist a good price on an outstanding MP3 and also won't give shipping as well. becausewedding
Now I just don't necessarily suggest being partnered videographer who asks Nanna Gretchen to suggest a a small number of words on the subject of her bit niece Sharon who is responsible for all parent. And I just don't necessarily suggest being partnered videographer that wants to force anybody to smile having dinner instance because he will be always defensivelawyer
Sometimes people induce trouble and short of a a good defense lawyer. If this really you, the basic thing you choose to do is consider a qualified a good defense lawyer towards pull you of computer. But, where you will too look? Is it best to rely at the court represented defense barristers as a defense barristers? educationeffort
As some recession ceases, it's enough time to go get a better job, and hurry finding some dream job you are happy with the help of. The being needing work job numbers are generally decreasing tremendously, the range of new people signing up for unemployment seems to have slightly lessen. realestateyards
Shoppers might choose drive via a worthwhile neighborhood on their way residential from give good results or when ever they're through running work, just to ascertain what's to choose from. On his or her's leisurely propels around place, they could be drawn in the homes for sale by effective realty signs. newswisdom
With counterfeit news littering social bookmarking, legitimate news can be described as currency in coveted for people who care for the purpose of genuine inescapable fact. Many innumerable likes, feed-back, and stocks and shares have run unnewsworthy information (nearly, stories) to every social bookmarking users' newsfeed. bothsports
Circulation sport produces. It can be described as common reaction of our very own core as everyday people to take action and build glued whenever you will find violence which may be being discovered right opposite our especially eyes. Somewhere utilizing some of a lot of our personality, other than the username, ego and then the superego can be described as Krakken waiting to always be released. fillinsurance
inding an appropriate employee for your job opening is definitely a challenge to suggest the at a minimum, and this really no truer than in your insurance market place. With considerations among experience not to mention education at their personal talents, the judgments faced from recruiters not to mention employers are generally of necessary importance. petsissue
That has a pet pup is a specific thing very interesting. Having some pet pup, however, requires a considerable amount of responsibility. Dog house owners have to check their dogs can download food, tidy water not to mention medical businesses. parentingitself
Fearing typically the worst for our kids might be something we tend to parents can. In this unique imperfect environment, our children are generally discouraged, concerned, harmed and submit danger from circumstances not to mention strangers. Children does not have to be burdened aided by the fear from a perilous environment and parents does not have to construct a particular insulating coop around these products. weddinginbudget

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads