Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9908420 - 09/22/20 01:04 PM Windshield Repair Shop?
SFA Offline
Jr Poster

Hey Fellas.. Any recommended shop for a windshield replacement? The construction on the 404 did a number on my windshield (chips) and unfortunately now I have a crack that has formed and expanded quickly.

I called Mini and was quoted $1500 ($900 Windshield alone!). Independent shops quoted $350 to $450. I just want and trust the job is done properly (sealed) as I am not too concerned on getting an OEM windshield.

Prefer to support a local GTA shop especially in these times if you folks know of a decent shop that can do this for me.

#9908653 - 09/22/20 03:14 PM Re: Windshield Repair Shop? [Re: SFA]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

AutoGlass Worx, despite them being far af from me I've been going there for years because their service/quality of work has been the best and the bonus is the price is also the most competitive. Located in Mississauga, they just did my X5 last month.
#9909008 - 09/22/20 10:18 PM Re: Windshield Repair Shop? [Re: Risky Business]
SFA Offline
Jr Poster

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
AutoGlass Worx, despite them being far af from me I've been going there for years because their service/quality of work has been the best and the bonus is the price is also the most competitive. Located in Mississauga, they just did my X5 last month.

Thanks man. Gonna give them a call tomorrow. If they passed in getting your X5 done properly then I know they’re cut out to do a decent job. 🙏🏼

#9909096 - 09/23/20 08:30 AM Re: Windshield Repair Shop? [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business

X5D?

#9910639 - 09/24/20 03:30 PM Re: Windshield Repair Shop? [Re: c2k]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
i went to star auto glass when i had to do a windshield on the tlx. was much cheaper i think acura was like $1400 and star was either 400 or 600 i can't remember. i don't know if i would recommend them, they are cheap, but they didn't put/have the same flush molding as factory and the dude put the wiper back on wrong so i had to fix that. they are cheap tho.

#9911044 - 09/25/20 10:39 AM Re: Windshield Repair Shop? [Re: titty sprinkles]
SFA Offline
Jr Poster

Thanks for this. I actually went ahead with Autoglass Worx. Well worth the drive for me. The owner will gladly explain to you his process and binding/sealing material he uses. He does all the major (I can’t remember which dealership names he mentioned) Budds BMW, etc. Overall really nice guy a d shop and will gladly give him all the business (hopefully I’m not dealing with another windshield replacement anytime soon)
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads