Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9840427 - 06/20/20 01:20 PM 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ...
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, ON, Canada
What's the proper punishment? Obviously taking away his right to drive has proven to be ineffective. Does this person need to walk and live amongst everyone else?

Realistically, what does he get? 5 actual years? So frustrating.

#9840434 - 06/20/20 02:04 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: 4Three]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Wasn't even aware this happened. Brings tears...I can't imagine what it's like to be a first responder to that scene, that is very heavy.

Was he drunk? This is a rinse/repeat of Marco Muzzo...who is doing I believe 10 years?

Super sad, kudos to the guy that actually tried to do something before the crash.

#9840530 - 06/20/20 07:11 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Risky Business]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
muzzo is out already....but hes a billionaire with billionaire lawyers and connections this is just punk ass kid driving on lean
#9840554 - 06/20/20 08:14 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
https://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=1981352

Fuck, just watched it.
Hopefully this asshat gets 20+ years.

ok, then I watched this.
Hope he gets a life sentence.
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/s...-mom-three-kids

#9840635 - 06/21/20 07:14 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: porschetr]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
watching the cop trying to administer CPR and doing chest compression to the mother is heartbreaking \:\(

#9840764 - 06/21/20 02:25 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: c2k]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
following this since it happened, so fucked. just unreal and heartbreaking.

kid should have the book thrown at him. sure when young you do "stupid shit" but this is just over the top. not to mention he's obviously been doing deliberately / repeated wrong shit per his track record. and this poor lady and kids suffer the ultimate fate. where the fuck are his parents in all this i wonder and how the fuck did they not ever intervene in the past with his antics as well???

i'm all for super long prison sentence and not touching a car for a long time after that.

shit if i was that dad who lost everything...not sure i'd be able to hold back going to the hospital to find the kid and well......you know.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9840768 - 06/21/20 02:30 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
1300cc_Rocket Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Ontario
This doesn't seem to be exactly the same as the Marco Muzzo story. This 20yr old was not a silver spoon baby and had a troubled past. He's not from here, he's from B.C. People from his hometown have chimed in saying they are not surprised at all he was responsible for this. He had a history of abusing RX and over the counter drugs and a history of evading requests to pull over, and a prohibited licence probably for these reasons. I'm sure we'll hear more as the evidence is gathered but it sounds like he had no regard for the law, and it was only a matter of time till something like this happened. The victims were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and even a tank of an SUV couldn't save them.

My sister and I went to high school and lived near the father/husband of the victims, and the accident happened in my old stomping grounds, so this hits close to home even though I'm no longer living anywhere near Brampton. Haven't seen the guy in many years but he was a nice guy, occasionally dropping my sister and I off at home after school. This is my second year as a father this weekend, but I can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing this poor guy is curled up in the fetal position somewhere wondering where he could possibly go from here.

#9840835 - 06/21/20 07:41 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: 1300cc_Rocket]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
^^moved here or visting? or like maybe his fam in BC had enough of him they shipped him off here as a wakeup call i wonder? it make my stomach sink even more this could have been all prevented had this lil shit taken even a sliver or responsiblity, or even his fam??? like wth. (yes wrong place wrong time of course too which is just eerie to even fathom as usual with this kinda thing) \:\(

^^ was thinking similar re. the SUV. the fam was in a new VW atlas (i think) and the impact was from the B-piller on the driver side, so smack dab in the middle. like fuck. \:\( - obv the the impact then of course spread thru the whole vehicle towards the passenger side, evenly front and back seats getting the forces. even with the safety of this suv and airbags/etc...how fucking fast was this shithead kid going...jfc. mind you the front of that inifinity was like a missile at that point \:\( - enough to break his leg.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9840869 - 06/21/20 08:50 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
Kid was going 140 according to media. He hit the weakest point in a car and if that wasn’t bad enough there was still enough forward momentum to knock down the pole. Fuck there was a lot of force in that impact, I’m not sure if there’s any car out there that would have done better protecting the occupants.

Also that video of the samaritan was taken 2 days before the accident happened...

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#9840903 - 06/21/20 10:15 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Hatorade]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
 Originally Posted By: Hatorade
Also that video of the samaritan was taken 2 days before the accident happened...

Right, so it appears this kid passed out at the wheel (from what it looks like in the video), somehow avoids hitting anyone, crashes, wakes up and then takes off. That wasn't enough of a reality check?!?

#9840985 - 06/22/20 05:00 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Hatorade]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Kid was going 140 according to media. He hit the weakest point in a car and if that wasn’t bad enough there was still enough forward momentum to knock down the pole. Fuck there was a lot of force in that impact, I’m not sure if there’s any car out there that would have done better protecting the occupants.

wtf? So incident on dashcam is recorded, I am assuming people had his plates and this guy was still driving 2 days later? Did the cops pay him a visit in those 48 hours?

#9840989 - 06/22/20 05:45 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Risky Business]
1300cc_Rocket Offline
Post Master Jr

There was one plate on the Infiniti and it was not registered to the vehicle and maybe not even the driver. We don't know if it was a stolen plate or one from a friend or family member's car. Just before the crash there were people in North Brampton tweeting about a helicopter circling north Brampton. It's possible they were looking for the car. It would have been easy to spot with that black decklid spoiler. My question is why wouldn't they put out one of those alerts to find this loser before he was able to commit this. Someone would have known where the guy kept it unless it was in a garage for those two days..
#9840999 - 06/22/20 07:00 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: 1300cc_Rocket]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

If the asshole was driving 140 ... that explains how the crash test results would indicate the vehicle was pretty 'safe'... and yet we have deaths.

https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/Volkswagen/atlas-4-door-suv/2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPA6JzI-Aco

#9841086 - 06/22/20 09:25 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: furball]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Just remove him from the genepool.

#9841220 - 06/22/20 11:41 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Risky Business]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Risky Business

wtf? So incident on dashcam is recorded, I am assuming people had his plates and this guy was still driving 2 days later? Did the cops pay him a visit in those 48 hours?

Yup totally fucked up man. Apparently OPP was on scene afterwards and the samaritans give them the license plate (maybe plates were already swapped?). Either way I wonder if Peel police were on the look out for his car after? The situation is beyond fucked up. I can’t even begin to comprehend what the poor husband is going through.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#9841389 - 06/22/20 02:57 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Hatorade]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
fucking tragic. hope he never drives again.

#9841501 - 06/22/20 05:13 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: LNXGUY]
Kid Bro Sweets Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
 Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Just remove him from the genepool.

+1 sorry sounds like he's had enough chances.

"Without this thinking you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn't believe in reverse."

#9841537 - 06/22/20 05:46 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Kid Bro Sweets]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
dude needs his neck broken so he can't drive for life - death is too good for him
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#9841622 - 06/22/20 08:49 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: hyper-s2k]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
whats the proper punishment in this case??

I mean if I was the father, I think I would be added to that death count shortly after, no way could I go on living my any sort of life after everything was basically taken away in an instant.

Sure you lock up the kid for life but what pain would he feel?

#9841625 - 06/22/20 09:06 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: loudsubz]
1300cc_Rocket Offline
Post Master Jr

Absolutely nothing brings the family back together on earth. I don't know if a life sentence or death sentence would change anything for me if I were the father, the wound heals no quicker. I'll wager that this 20yr old kids life was "over" before it even began, bet that he came from a crappy family situation, I really don't think kids are born with a sense of entitlement or evil intentions.

Removing the person from society until they are proven to be reformed and remove their ability to procreate because you never know if the stressors of having a child will be tolerated by someone who has a history of dangerous coping strategies.

#9841851 - 06/23/20 09:21 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: 1300cc_Rocket]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 1300cc_Rocket
Absolutely nothing brings the family back together on earth. I don't know if a life sentence or death sentence would change anything for me if I were the father, the wound heals no quicker. I'll wager that this 20yr old kids life was "over" before it even began, bet that he came from a crappy family situation, I really don't think kids are born with a sense of entitlement or evil intentions.

While unpopular I agree with this, the kid that caused this is the result of shitty parenting over 20 years. Killing him/stoning him/life sentence changes nothing imo.

I don't have anything to add, just hope the father finds a way to cope and live with this, because I have no idea how that's possible.

#9841873 - 06/23/20 09:55 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
 Originally Posted By: 1300cc_Rocket

While unpopular I agree with this, the kid that caused this is the result of shitty parenting over 20 years. Killing him/stoning him/life sentence changes nothing imo.

I don't have anything to add, just hope the father finds a way to cope and live with this, because I have no idea how that's possible.

Maybe in a perfect world.

There has been cases where the child had a great childhood, upbringing and still wound up to be criminals and murderers. I am not defending what he did was wrong, there may be other underlining circumstances that we may not know about.

#9844566 - 06/25/20 09:02 PM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: c2k]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
The kid is beyond help. Sorry he had a shitty upbringing but there has to be consequence for his actions. Life in prison not to teach him a lesson but he is a danger to sociality and there is no point in giving him the freedom to repeat.
#9844800 - 06/26/20 09:17 AM Re: 20 yr killing mom and 3 kids ... [Re: A2B-Lexus]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

He definitely needs to be punished/held responsible, but the punishment will never match the crime. At best I wish there was a way to help these people so they come out into society as contributors and not takers. Since the prison system doesn't work like that I don't see the use of keeping them alive on the taxpayers dime.

We need phoenixrage to come in and tell us how he would deal with him.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads