Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5712640 - 07/31/11 06:00 AM need help for headlight upgrade
Levik M Offline

hey guys, I was wondering if you guys can give me a little feed back on this upgrade. I have 2011 Honda civic Si. I hate the stock headlights. My friend has HD or HID 5000 and they bright and "I like". After doin research i found projector lights. just need some help and feed back on this type of lights or if any other. thanks.

http://www.protuninglab.com/lt-cv064jm-tm.html
http://www.protuninglab.com/06-08-civic-projector-headlights.html

Videos
#6468872 - 07/20/12 01:18 AM Re: need help for headlight upgrade [Re: Levik M]
patconor Offline

Originally Posted By: Levik M
hey guys, I was wondering if you guys can give me a little feed back on this upgrade. I have 2011 Honda civic headlights Si. I hate the stock headlights. My friend has HD or HID 5000 and they bright and "I like". After doin research i found projector lights. just need some help and feed back on this type of lights or if any other. thanks.

http://www.protuninglab.com/lt-cv064jm-tm.html
http://www.protuninglab.com/06-08-civic-projector-headlights.html

This is an old post so I am guessing you already replaced your stock headlights. In which I would say go for it. Those headlights are awesome. Just check within your place if such bright lights are prohibited. If not, then it's a right decision to go for it.

Edited by patconor (07/22/12 12:34 AM)

#6644701 - 10/13/12 06:04 AM Re: need help for headlight upgrade [Re: patconor]
alesha00 Offline

I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.
ny property transfers
Keep up your work.This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done….

#9594738 - 06/21/19 03:11 PM Re: need help for headlight upgrade [Re: alesha00]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
Get some HIDs!
#10441822 - 06/11/23 11:49 AM Re: need help for headlight upgrade [Re: Gooneryoda]
Aanita Offline

Copriletti estivi are an essential item to have for summer months. Whether you're looking for a lightweight blanket to keep you cool in the heat or a stylish coverlet to add a touch of class to your bedroom, copriletti estivi offer the perfect solution. Not only are they available in a variety of colors and prints, but they provide maximum comfort and breathability while keeping out the heat. With so many options available, it's easy to find one that suits your taste and budget. Explore copriletti estivi today for an easy way to update your bedroom and enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep all summer long.
#10458020 - 07/21/23 11:54 AM Re: need help for headlight upgrade [Re: Aanita]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
Candlelights!
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Dr. BrokenLimits, A_Mantis, Bew, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads