Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#9367380 - 07/26/18 09:44 AM recommend a detailer in Toronto?
spnx Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Canada
I haven't lived in Toronto so long I don't know where to look. I want a coating like cquartz for my Mum's car. She'll never wax the thing.

She's near DVP/Eglinton, so anything around there or Scarborough.

Any ideas? Thanks!

#9367388 - 07/26/18 10:07 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: spnx]
4age Offline
XD XD XD XD
Post Master Sr

Loc: North York, Ontario, Canada
Def talk to titty sprinkles. he will come to you.
He personally tests all his stuff before using it on client cars, and does a bunch of csi cars

XD XD XD XD

#9367392 - 07/26/18 10:19 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: 4age]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
1. Titty Sprinkles
2. Wes @ Orion
3. Kaval @ MakeItShine

#9367411 - 07/26/18 10:45 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
spnx Offline
Post Master Sr

How can I tell my Mum that Titty Sprinkles will come to her house and do it?
#9367422 - 07/26/18 11:00 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: spnx]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
Haha

I don’t think titty does ceramic coats
FXauto tint does Ceramic Pro if you wanna go to that route.
http://www.fxauto.com/ceramic-pro.html

Crazy expensive though. Depending on how many coats.
I think it ranges from $1,000-5000 along with other small details.
The small thumb sized bottle costs $100 if you wanna do it yourself.
Probably good for 2-3 coats on sedans.

#9367424 - 07/26/18 11:03 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: porschetr]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Kaval does CQuartz. Not sure what Wes uses.
#9367518 - 07/26/18 01:23 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: spnx]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
call him by his government name...Jason....De RULO
#9367562 - 07/26/18 02:17 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
LOL i only found out recently that Jason De rulo is black

spnx, i do ceramic coatings aswell, i'm also mobile so i can go to your moms house too.

i've done a few coatings for the guys on here already. actually did a black tlx the other day:

and i'm cheaper \:D

Edited by titty sprinkles (07/26/18 02:19 PM)

#9367574 - 07/26/18 02:24 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
are the ceramic coatings worth ?

#9367586 - 07/26/18 02:36 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

i'd say so in specific cases.

if you're a guy who takes the time every year to atleast clay, polish and seal once a year and then re-seal mid to late summer than no, i'd say a coating isn't for you. even if you pay to get that done you have to get it done once a year so if you do then no don't go coating imo. I didn't put a coating on my car but i did on my brother's dodge ram and my mom's lexus NX for example.

now if you're the person who throws your car through a touchless car wash, don't want to bother with claying/polishing/sealing every year, and just touchless car wash and dry after OR; have a truck/van that's a pain in the ass to wash, then a coating would be a better fit. the coating i use lasts 2-4 years all depending on how you take care of it but the reason i use that one in paticular is because A)it's cheaper B) works just as well if not better (up for debate but that's from my first hand experience) C) because it's cheaper you can afford to re-do it every 2-4 years so that it looks nice and mint instead of a coating that claims to last 8+ years and ends up looking like shit after 4. also, i can re-coat a car every 2 years for LESS than one of those expensive 8+ year coatings from what i've seen.

oh and better hope that someone puts that 8+ year coating on properly. i actually have a job coming up on another black TLX that got a 8 or 10 year coating and the installer fucked it up bad. the paint has 0 gloss, looks and feels sticky, no protection because it's somehow swirled the eff up, and i'm going to have to strip the entire car of said coating, paint correct it, then re-apply the coating.

oh one more thing, the cost isn't in the actual coating itself. the cost comes in the labour involved in correcting the paint before a coating goes on.

Edited by titty sprinkles (07/26/18 02:49 PM)

#9367860 - 07/26/18 11:31 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
I'm basically a perfect person for a ceramic coating

#9368146 - 07/27/18 02:29 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: LNXGUY]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

we should fully do a coating on the bimmer...because black.

Edited by titty sprinkles (07/27/18 02:29 PM)

#9368157 - 07/27/18 02:41 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Word on the street is if you tip well.....

Warning, Spoiler:
Titty Sprinkles will detail your car wearing nothing but a thong.
Warning, Spoiler:
A thong that is two sizes too small.
Warning, Spoiler:
A thong that is two sizes too small, worn backwards.
Warning, Spoiler:

#9368285 - 07/27/18 07:23 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

JUST THE TIP

#9374147 - 08/08/18 12:52 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
spnx Offline
Post Master Sr

Ah, dammit. She did some kind of permashine thing.
#9374175 - 08/08/18 07:30 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: spnx]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

if you're a guy who takes the time every year to atleast clay, polish and seal once a year and then re-seal mid to late summer than no, i'd say a coating isn't for you. even if you pay to get that done you have to get it done once a year so if you do then no don't go coating imo. I didn't put a coating on my car but i did on my brother's dodge ram and my mom's lexus NX for example.

now if you're the person who throws your car through a touchless car wash, don't want to bother with claying/polishing/sealing every year, and just touchless car wash and dry after OR; have a truck/van that's a pain in the ass to wash, then a coating would be a better fit. the coating i use lasts 2-4 years all depending on how you take care of it but the reason i use that one in paticular is because A)it's cheaper B) works just as well if not better (up for debate but that's from my first hand experience) C) because it's cheaper you can afford to re-do it every 2-4 years so that it looks nice and mint instead of a coating that claims to last 8+ years and ends up looking like shit after 4. also, i can re-coat a car every 2 years for LESS than one of those expensive 8+ year coatings from what i've seen.

oh and better hope that someone puts that 8+ year coating on properly. i actually have a job coming up on another black TLX that got a 8 or 10 year coating and the installer fucked it up bad. the paint has 0 gloss, looks and feels sticky, no protection because it's somehow swirled the eff up, and i'm going to have to strip the entire car of said coating, paint correct it, then re-apply the coating.

oh one more thing, the cost isn't in the actual coating itself. the cost comes in the labour involved in correcting the paint before a coating goes on.

oops, didn't get to read this post after asking lol.

guess i'll have to fix that rust spot first before doing this. I do get to wash the car, but definitely not as often as I used to at my old location, I can probably swing something here now that I've been here long enough to use the detailing bays after hours. Otherwise, depending on weather and such, it could be 6-8 weeks before I get around to a wash.

#9374485 - 08/08/18 02:41 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

if you wash the car every 6-8 weeks then i'd recommend a coating and this quick wax spray specifically ment for cars with coatings. that way it'll stay nice and clean looking for those 6 weeks easily, it'll still look great because silver (talking about the brz?)

#9374487 - 08/08/18 02:42 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

yea.. the BRZ. luckily the silver is pretty good at hiding the fact that I don't wash it often.

is there any coating for rims?

btw, we still gotta meat up for the headlight er... polis... refinishing.

Edited by phoenixrage (08/08/18 02:43 PM)

#9374527 - 08/08/18 03:36 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

that's the best part about silver. it can look somewhat clean and you haven't washed it in two years lol

that same coating can be applied to wheels and that's something that i think people should consider more even if they don't want a coating on the paint. i'm going to coat my wheels this winter when i take them off, that way brake dust will wipe right off, or at worst spray down with water/soap and dry. inner barrels stay cleaner too.

*EDIT* same deal with calipers too if you have those nice fancy painted ones

ya we've been meaning to do those headlights for a while now, maybe drop by the house this weekend?

Edited by titty sprinkles (08/08/18 09:08 PM)

#9374643 - 08/08/18 08:29 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
uhhhh, i'd say titty is puuuurty goooood...

excuse the shitty galaxy S7 cell pics. he has proper DSLR shots. been meaning to post these since mid-June lol...

Edited by Screamin DC2R (08/08/18 08:36 PM)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9374645 - 08/08/18 08:32 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

mmm carbon

#9374664 - 08/08/18 10:28 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge

#9375291 - 08/10/18 02:48 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
 Originally Posted By: phoenixrage
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

oops, didn't get to read this post after asking lol.

guess i'll have to fix that rust spot first before doing this. I do get to wash the car, but definitely not as often as I used to at my old location, I can probably swing something here now that I've been here long enough to use the detailing bays after hours. Otherwise, depending on weather and such, it could be 6-8 weeks before I get around to a wash.

da hell? rust on the brz already? what year is it?

is the metal from an eg civic or something?
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#9375293 - 08/10/18 05:50 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: hyper-s2k]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

nah, its a stone chip in a weird spot

#9377097 - 08/14/18 02:29 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
4age Offline
XD XD XD XD
Post Master Sr

Loc: North York, Ontario, Canada
moar titty work.
Did a great job. The paint was bad. it's way way better now.
After a good clay, cut, polish and wax. @Titty thank you for spending the time

XD XD XD XD

#9380375 - 08/20/18 02:16 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: 4age]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

no problem at all! that was a nice project to work on. it's been a while since i've gotten the chance to do something a bit older to restore and it's been a while since i got to actually cut, polish and seal a car. thanks again for the business homie!

#9387510 - 09/01/18 09:25 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
Denshu Offline

Loc: toronto ontario
Hey Titty, Wanna quote me on some prices for your services on:
2010 ES350
2014 Mazda3 sport

I've been super lazy to wash often and needs the yearly detial
Thanks!

#9387516 - 09/01/18 09:52 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: 4age]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
 Originally Posted By: 4age
moar titty work.
Did a great job. The paint was bad. it's way way better now.
After a good clay, cut, polish and wax. @Titty thank you for spending the time

Looks BNIB....nice job Tittie…...nice pick up on the Miata again.

As we speak, Tittie is working on my brother's white Honda Fridge Odyessey. That thing doesn't have a lick of wax on it.

#9387600 - 09/01/18 02:04 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: A2B-Lexus]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
Titty, do you install those clear bra things too?
#9387640 - 09/01/18 04:22 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Raocorp]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
I think he only takes them off. He lets the girls install it themselves after.
#9388508 - 09/04/18 09:01 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Denshu]
markw Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Not Toronto
 Originally Posted By: Denshu
2010 ES350
2014 Mazda3 sport

Thanks!

In on this....

interior of a golf, exterior (maybe ceramic protect as well) on an odyssey

#9388766 - 09/04/18 02:19 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: Denshu]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: markw
 Originally Posted By: Denshu
2010 ES350
2014 Mazda3 sport

Thanks!

In on this....

interior of a golf, exterior (maybe ceramic protect as well) on an odyssey

quoted, check pm's

Originally Posted By: Raocorp
Titty, do you install those clear bra things too?

umm, i'm going to say not yet. i've been waiting until i pick up the new tlx to use my own car as the test mule so that i can get it perfect when i do other ppl's cars and i've been focusing more on coatings since more people want those. i will be doing it next year for sure tho.

#9389131 - 09/05/18 07:58 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
I'd recommend Titty even though I've never used him

I did a DIY using CQuartz UK Edition 3.0 and well .... while the results are pretty damn good, I have a few sections where I fucked it up. I didn't buff it off fast enough, and now I have this semi-permanent rainbow/oil-stain-like look on some sections \:\| ... It had to do with what the forums/steps call 'flashing' where the shit 'changes' from a smooth, silky liquid, into a more sticky scenario... (You have to let it sit, but not too long ... before buffing off.)

#9389448 - 09/05/18 02:41 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

lol thanks man

ya sounds like that panel didn't flash properly. not all is lost tho, you can re-polish that panel and then re apply the Cquartz. if you're not confidant in doing it i can re-do the panel for you if you have some of the cquartz left over.

#9389905 - 09/06/18 09:39 AM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: titty sprinkles]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Also found out you can apply CQuartz on glass ... works just like Rain-X. Not sure how much longer it'll last yet though.

Haven't put it on non-painted plastic trim though (i.e. door sill, rubber trim, etc.)

#9391153 - 09/07/18 03:50 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: furball]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

so... how much? still need to meet up to refinish my headlight housings... \:\(

#9391203 - 09/07/18 04:22 PM Re: recommend a detailer in Toronto? [Re: phoenixrage]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

for what a exterior detail? shoot me a text

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads