Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#71283 - 01/15/05 01:56 PM zex kit
9800_B16 Offline

Loc: miami,fl
i just bought a zex kit from a friend and wanted to know if it would run fine with the mods i have ?
(dry kit)

intake header exhaust

skunk2 spirngs and reatiners
ferrea valves
skunk2 s1
p28 with skunk chip
obd2-ob1 jumper

Videos
#71284 - 01/15/05 06:18 PM Re: zex kit
mugen187 Offline
Jr Member

Loc: J.C Tenn
i dont see why it wouldnt run fine, but to be safe baby step the nitrous. Start out with like a 25 or 30 shot to see how it takes it and if it goes good then gradually start upping the shot till you get what you want.

#71285 - 01/16/05 07:15 PM Re: zex kit
9800_B16 Offline

well it has a 55 jet in it anyone else?????

#71286 - 01/20/05 06:17 PM Re: zex kit
mugen187 Offline
Jr Member

Loc: J.C Tenn
it should come with other jets. if not jsut buy a set form zex for like 35 dollars. you shoudl be good to go. i will soon have close to your same setup except with S2S2 cams and i plan on spraying with a 75 shot (wet).

#71287 - 01/20/05 10:41 PM Re: zex kit
Sik_intensions Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: South Texas
when i had my zex kit it came with 55,65 and 75 shot, i say its a safe kit just dont over abuse it, oh yeah i had bad clutch slippage when i sprayed, let me know how yours turns out

#71288 - 01/21/05 04:16 PM Re: zex kit
9800_B16 Offline

yea the only jet i have is the 55 but im really nervous to spray since i put the head together... im gonna put it in but dont know when im gonna spray

#71289 - 11/17/05 12:54 PM Re: zex kit
00'BlueSi Offline

Loc: Utah,USA
With a 55 shot youll be fine, you honestly have to ba a totall idiot to screw your car up with that low of a shot like bouncing off your rev limiter while spraying and trying to spray in low RPM's is a sure way to grenade a motor so just use it properly and im sure it will run just fine for a long time.

#9078271 - 07/13/17 01:10 AM Re: zex kit [Re: 00'BlueSi]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Travel Agents are more a new counselor along with an adviser in order that they are currently called Take a trip Professionals as well as Travel Psychologist. Even your travel sector is trying to find away from with all the term "travel agent". mrtravel
Discovery India can become heavenly using Luxury travels India proposed by tour staff which create for you comfort along with enjoyment in fair price ranges. India Travels are looked as operators interacting in travels and giving best involving travel similar services for you to tourists. luxurytour
Choose a smaller group trip which covers most things you would want to see to see the price tag. Compare a number of similar travels (sometimes these are identical) via different trip companies, with what both have to give you, grouptour
With britain strategically positioned to the business traveller for the western border of The european countries, London is often a global link for traveling by plane, providing easy accessibility to mainland Europe, and a new stepping gemstone to the us. Primarily supported by a few airports drtravel
Bringing a new travel adaptor anywhere is just not much of an problem pertaining to travelers as they are small and intensely handy. You'll be able to place it in a very small part of your luggage and yes it can't create any factor in your weight of your respective baggage. abouttravel
Who genuinely Makes Profit Online Take a trip. The simple truth is that you simply can't really make a lot of cash reselling various other businesses take a trip products. This affirmation is directed towards home-based take a trip agent market place. Yes, its easy to begin as a new home-based take a trip agent plus the online take a trip agencies offers. travelerguru
Plan. Before heading on an outing, plan the idea first. Make the itinerary for ones trip, or at the least a hard outline of what we plan to perform in the best place you're gonna visit. To the adventurous types around that will certainly counter this while using idea that this best getaway travel101
There are amount of travel spots which are known for their organic beauty and fantastic atmosphere. Many of the top take a trip destinations on this planet are consequently beautiful that you just cannot find the money for to pass up them. Singapore toptravelers
Generally, in order to turn into a certified take a trip agent using this type of company you'll want to pay for ones ITAP minute card (Unbiased Travel Adviser Program) after which it enroll in some provider options. What on earth is the fast cost? protraveler
On the other hand, in this specific short space of time I observed myself able to all each of our debts, and also being capable to buy a whole new car pertaining to cash. This may have been recently impossible to perform, had My spouse and i been working in england and certainly not overseas. TravelFlew
These pests go after human blood and they are not captivated by dust or dirt. "Bed pesky insects are produced into motels by company; it is just not a lodge sanitation matter, " your American Lodge and Places to stay Association said in a very statement. TravelUnpack
Some issues may get it wrong while exploring. The possibility which a humorous take a trip experience will certainly occur improves when drastically wrong things start off happening inside journey. Should you have the right attitude, having fun is not hard and no cost. TravelRelaxation
Make plans: making plans does certainly not mean that you step some schedule which needs to be completed at any cost. Rather, it is just a determined 1st choice. Here is the plan is to get started on acting on the idea. Deal with your quarterly along with yearly vacation trips well. travelingacross
The main oils involving lavender along with chamomile can also provide a number of benefits throughout reducing take a trip anxiety along with stress. These will have to be used using some proper care, and you should make confident the package that's possessing them can be travelingover
One in the important issues with career arranging is to generate a career alternative that accommodates your individuality and skill as well as promising opportunities growing in your chosen discipline. Law is the type of field containing ever expanding clientele along with issues aboutlaw
Legislation of attraction is often a force within this universe that will brings you what we primarily target with serious thought betrothed to powerful emotion. Your thought plus your emotion combine for being energy throughout motion. insidelaw
It is quite important that you can go over the testimonials in the clients in the firm to secure a clear notion about that the firm characteristics and regarding the expertise in the attorneys that will impart career law advice on the poor personnel much thus to their contentment. lawadvice
In case you consider that will 20 per cent of a thing is potentially to blame for 80 percent in the results, as an enterprise owner as well as manager you have to be spending a long time considering regardless of whether you're allocating more of your time to your 20 per cent or your 80%. You should think of outsourcing as well as delegating your 80 per cent of tasks which have been essentially simple and mainly inconsequential and centering on the 20 per cent that lawcafe
Law jobs are the most interesting careers which could change your health together with your future. People whom choose this specific career would be wise to be ready for hard operate and need to be able to face brand-new challenges using every brand-new case. lawcareer
Curiously, though, two teams of people, in lieu of joining your boycott, made an instant pilgrimage on the state. The 1st was the advance team to the Nazi Bash. The subsequent was a new coalition involving Native People in the usa tribes. lawcorner
Determination involving rights along with liabilities along with interpretation in the legal papers would involve many laws tightly related to the distinct issue. These might include the stock options law, ideas of commitment, interpretation involving contracts legislations, insolvency legislations, negotiable equipment law, etc. All these kind of laws should correspond with one technique of legislations, so about make his or her interpretation along with implementation probable. (10) lawforum
This undertaking may perhaps be the most important issues with legal advocacy that has got to make their solid level on general public awareness especially while using birth in the Woolf reforms which in turn revolutionized your civil legislations system throughout England along with Wales. lawsystem
It turned out very peculiar and to the longest occasion I thought about, what could possibly be the difference involving this person who's enormous and carved and yet another guy similar to me by way of example, lifting a similar stuff, working a similar time frame and obtaining more electricity than your ex, able to travel again one or two times all-around? lawtoday
Chapter Seven pertains to moving a new tenant throughout. This page provides advice on inspecting the exact property, move throughout letters, organizing renter records along with organizing cash flow and expenses for ones Schedule Electronic. Cotenants, Sublets, along with Assignments are generally discussed throughout Chapter Nine. legalguide
It could possibly be financially helpful to carry on quickly which has a divorce. Want . military pension check increases throughout value after a while, a delay inside divorce actions may just increase a new spouse's financial desire for a military services members retirement living benefits. As a result, lawactivities
It is supposed to combine the ideas of legislations, which claims that wrongs really should have consequences, defendants, along with claimants. They claim that, whoever really does wrong contain the right to shield them. Therefore these kind of principles are generally brought together to a typically accepted legislations. acceptlaw
Once everyone is made fully aware about the situation these are in, and have come out of denial to the belief that they accomplish indeed have trouble with credit minute card debt the 1st option a lot of people look straight into is consolidation. lawresolution
Each bash appoints their unique lawyer but rather of completing negotiations by simply letter as well as phone, an particular person meets his or her partner in addition to their lawyers to function things out in the flesh, known while 'four-way meetings'. lawapproach
Hiring an enterprise litigation legal professional requires have confidence in since troubles about your small business transactions are going to be revealed using great indiscretion. It's advisable that you only look in case you have past expertise using someone you realize so you are sure that the lawyer might be trusted. lawyersauthority
The most popular Biblical case in point of Christ teaching people to "act just as if, " will be the story in the leapers whom called out and about to Christ, wondering him for you to heal these people. His instructions for many years were to travel show themselves on the Chief Priests. Precisely why? classiclawbook

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads