Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8959269 - 02/28/17 08:57 AM Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
https://www.thestar.com/life/health_well...infighting.html

Reading this is cringe-worthy ...

Quote:
“We very much want our students to be involved in leadership activities, and understand that on occasion this may include involvement with politically charged issues. I am confident that any outsider’s comments about one of our student’s activities would in no way jeopardize that student’s career aspirations. That said, we very much are outraged if the purported allegations of a threat to a resident’s career are validated,” continued Reznick, dean of the faculty of health sciences at Queen’s.

Medical students have also been attacked on the Facebook forum. A quote attributed to Dr. Daniele Wiseman, a radiologist at the London Health Sciences Centre, says this about University of Ottawa student Jonathan Gravel, who last summer voiced his support of the tentative agreement:

“That kid should be shot with a ball of his own s---.”

Quote:
Forbes also wrote this about Berger on the Facebook page: “RT = gathering the wolf pack to go hunting. Berger is the target here.” (“RT” refers to “retweet,” which is how messages spread on Twitter.)

A reporter tried to reach Ramirez through the media relations department at Stevenson Memorial Hospital where he is a staff physician, but heard back instead from his boss.

“Stevenson Memorial does have a policy that prohibits this very kind of activity on social media,” said the chief of staff, Dr. Barry Nathanson, adding that a senior team would be taking up the issue with Ramirez.

“Dr. Berger is entitled to express his views, as we all are, without vulgar responses, public or private, from anyone. As a physician myself, I am embarrassed that any colleague would conduct themselves in a manner which lacks the dignity and professionalism that medicine is based upon,” Nathanson added.

Quote:

Edited by furball (02/28/17 09:18 AM)

#8959320 - 02/28/17 09:28 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: furball]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8959326 - 02/28/17 09:31 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
What am I supposed to be outraged over?

#8959392 - 02/28/17 10:01 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: LNXGUY]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

It's pretty bad when you're an advocate for change/whatever, and your peers are saying "FUCK YOU, you will NEVER get a job in this province, I'll see to it" ... and you know it's highly possible they can do it...
#8959467 - 02/28/17 10:34 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Of what concern are the Doctors' problems to OP? Make half a mil a year and deal with some drama, such difficulty, wow struggle, let's feel bad for them.

Why is this even of relevance to anything, it's like a water downed Canadian version of TMZ.

#8959539 - 02/28/17 11:21 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: Risky Business]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Rusky Business

Why is this even of relevance to anything, it's like a water downed Canadian version of TMZ.

TMZ is actually entertaining....

#8959591 - 02/28/17 11:59 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
 Originally Posted By: TheRealCSnapper
 Originally Posted By: Rusky Business

TMZ is actually entertaining....

.... on weeeeeed.

#8960694 - 03/01/17 10:50 AM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: Risky Business]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

This impacts the S/O, and apparently a bunch of my friends as this keeps coming up on my feed.

And in case you weren't reading, some of those being fucked with are med students, with threats of fucking of their future careers, i.e. no half-mill salaries just yet.

Not all docs make half a mill either. Some make more, others make less, the poor saps who end up in a research scenario make even less.

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Of what concern are the Doctors' problems to OP? Make half a mil a year and deal with some drama, such difficulty, wow struggle, let's feel bad for them.

Edited by furball (03/01/17 10:51 AM)

#8960894 - 03/01/17 12:43 PM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: furball]
Polkaroo Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Polka Dot Door
The shit that goes down is straight beta. Not alpha by any means. And it's rampant in that industry.

#8960908 - 03/01/17 12:52 PM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: furball
This impacts the S/O, and apparently a bunch of my friends as this keeps coming up on my feed.

And in case you weren't reading, some of those being fucked with are med students, with threats of fucking of their future careers, i.e. no half-mill salaries just yet.

Not all docs make half a mill either. Some make more, others make less, the poor saps who end up in a research scenario make even less.

Originally Posted By: Risky Business

This impacts you you as much as 16 year olds following the latest kardashian gossip.

Docs and the whole med student population is mostly betas and cucks. Alphas lol

#8961183 - 03/01/17 04:12 PM Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors [Re: Risky Business]
Alpha-Trion Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milltown
oh, I thought I was bullying someone...
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads