Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8914160 - 01/16/17 07:28 PM So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

Early 20's male, no known history of hard drug use, no visible injection marks, etc. Hell of a drug to try for the first time. She said his heart stopped several time before he finally passed.

Apparently this stuff is 10,000 times stronger then morphine and used on elephants lol.

#8914180 - 01/16/17 07:41 PM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: The Postman]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
why do people do this to their bodies?
Its bad enough we eat McD's and the like but this....I don't get it. I was never into this stuff as a kid. Few drinks, sure, but never drugs. I don't even want to take prescription drugs! When I had my tonsils out a few yrs ago the doc gave me heavy duty pain killers. The prescription was for 30 pills. I took 1.

#8914247 - 01/16/17 08:49 PM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: Raocorp]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
I almost choked the other day while eating a hamburger with the gf. No shit, she almost performed the heimlich on me. Worst feeling of helplessness in the world

#8914324 - 01/16/17 10:46 PM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: The Postman]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
 Originally Posted By: The Postman
Early 20's male, no known history of hard drug use, no visible injection marks, etc. Hell of a drug to try for the first time. She said his heart stopped several time before he finally passed.

Apparently this stuff is 10,000 times stronger then morphine and used on elephants lol.

Maybe he was mistakenly given / bought the wrong type of drug? Too bad.
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#8914448 - 01/17/17 08:03 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: hyper-s2k]
Polkaroo Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Polka Dot Door
^that's what's happening and the crux of the issue. People aren't purposely taking this shit. It's showing up in other drugs (because it's cheap) and catching all these people by surprise...ya i guess that's nothing new when buying random street drugs but this shit is so powerful and just kills people.

#8914458 - 01/17/17 08:26 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: Polkaroo]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

I don't get it. As a Drug dealer, why would you want to kill your clients? Completely negates repeat business.

#8914472 - 01/17/17 08:35 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: Just A Troll]
jesguerra Offline
Jr Poster

It's used to cut Heroin. So he most likely took it unknowingly.
#8914534 - 01/17/17 09:27 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: jesguerra]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

She told me today that the other dude he was with got arrested. Scary stuff indeed. She said its so dangerous that anyone coming into the ER is treated like an Ebola patient and all the nurses have to get fully geared up.
#8914539 - 01/17/17 09:30 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: The Postman]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: The Postman

That is nuts.

WTH did furball think he was doing!?

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8914567 - 01/17/17 09:53 AM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: Just A Troll]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
 Originally Posted By: Just A Troll
I don't get it. As a Drug dealer, why would you want to kill your clients? Completely negates repeat business.
Because the ones that don't die experience a high like no other. It's good for business to have the best product available.

#8914866 - 01/17/17 01:23 PM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
Does your wife work at Mac hospital?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/d...olice-1.3917135

Quote:
The drug is so potent that emergency room staff wear face masks, shields, gloves and gowns to treat patients suspected of using the drug.

#8915008 - 01/17/17 02:51 PM Re: So the wife had her first carfentanil OD patient [Re: c2k]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
I've done quite of bit of reading on this shit ... (amateur newspaper shit, not medical journals, or druggie forums.)

The drug dealers don't try to kill their customers on purpose... Either it's the random mixing of the drugs, and/or even they don't know it's there/amount in there.

It's laced in other drugs, as a gram of it could kill. Supposedly packages under 30g cannot be opened by border patrol or some shit... So clandestine factories in China ship 30g, hidden in those humidity absorption packs... Once here, they cut and mix that shit ...

On top of that... those Chinese labs are mixing and fucking with the chemical makeup, so it's kinda-sorta-not-really-but-sure molecules that are close to but not identical to OxyContin ... this further fucks up the weirdness and randomness....

Oddly enough, one of the guys here, his wife works for Purdue on the legal side ...

Long, detailed articles:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/inve...rticle29570025/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nati...rticle29547443/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-middle-class-drug-epidemic-that-grew/article29591013/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/oxycontin/article33448409/ (great article)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/topic/fentanyl

I've heard in Peterborough you have druggies who trash-surf the Elder-Care homes for used patches, and either lick them, or roll them up and smoke...

The latest and greatest is now Oxy-Neo, which is supposed to be crush-proof.

Interesting tidbits:

Quote:
As far back as the fourth century, the Persian poppy, known for opium, was cultivated for this reason. But it wasn’t until the 1800s that researchers figured out the narcotic effects of the plant were the work of three chemical compounds – morphine, codeine and thebaine.

Morphine was first isolated in 1803, and its use as a painkiller took off in the 1850s with the invention of the hypodermic needle.

Bayer called the drug heroin, coined after the German word heroisch, which meant “strong and heroic.” The company began marketing heroin in 1898 as a non-addictive morphine substitute, suitable as a sedative for coughs, particularly when treating tuberculosis.

While morphine is a natural derivative of the Persian poppy, heroin and oxycodone are chemically modified versions of the plant’s narcotic properties, assembled in a lab.

In the 1980s, Purdue Pharma developed a method to slow down the release of medicine in a pill, which it called Contin.

Once OxyContin was replaced by OxyNeo, a host of stronger opioids began flowing into Canada to feed that appetite, and organized crime filled the void. Illicit fentanyl began appearing on Canadian streets in 2013, just months after Purdue began withdrawing OxyContin from the market.

Edited by furball (01/17/17 03:05 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads