Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8842743 - 11/07/16 09:38 AM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
I used to meet at my house if they passed my pre screening until one dude came and then asked to use the washroom (came from Woodstock to buy a Yakima roof rack). THat was so awkward and he had that sketchy look, I walked him to the bathroom with a kitchen knife behind my back and made him walk first so that my back wasn't exposed to him. I think he might've been more scared at that point tho.

After that, no more house meets.

Wait, you sold the yakima rack and roofbox?

#8842753 - 11/07/16 09:44 AM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

it was an older one from my civic.
#8842784 - 11/07/16 10:14 AM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
 Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
Depending on the item I'm buying I sometimes prefer to meet at their house. That way I know where THEY live should I need to reach out to them following the transaction.

Why would you want to hear from them. Once I sell something, I don't ever want to hear from them ever again.

(minus this one time I sold a Shop Vac I won to this art student who was uber hawt)

#8843221 - 11/07/16 02:44 PM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: A2B-Lexus]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
 Originally Posted By: A2B-Lexus
 Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
Depending on the item I'm buying I sometimes prefer to meet at their house. That way I know where THEY live should I need to reach out to them following the transaction.

Why would you want to hear from them. Once I sell something, I don't ever want to hear from them ever again.

(minus this one time I sold a Shop Vac I won to this art student who was uber hawt)

This is for items I'm buying, not selling. I want to know where they live in case they sell me something that ends up being shit.

#8843235 - 11/07/16 02:46 PM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

< goes back to sleep.

#8843317 - 11/07/16 03:22 PM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: Risky Business]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
I used to meet at my house if they passed my pre screening until one dude came and then asked to use the washroom (came from Woodstock to buy a Yakima roof rack). THat was so awkward and he had that sketchy look, I walked him to the bathroom with a kitchen knife behind my back and made him walk first so that my back wasn't exposed to him. I think he might've been more scared at that point tho.

Ha, I had a carpet knife in my pocket and a hammer behind a cushion in the foyer just incase when the guy came.

#8843749 - 11/07/16 10:13 PM Re: Are people really this stupid? [Re: Risky Business]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There

did you give him the Vas death stare?

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads