Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8771719 - 08/24/16 08:16 PM Home insurance went up, liberal scum
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

All of you idiots that voted liberals, you should be happy...just got my renewal and home insurance is up 12% year over year with TDMM, no claims, no changes to anything, nothing. No idea wtf.

#8771763 - 08/24/16 09:06 PM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
Recently we switched to OTIP RAEO through the wife's work perks and it's underwritten by aviva insurance. We saved a good chunk of cash on our home insurance and car insurance. We were under all state through my employer, but OTIP offers more than all state (2 mil policy vs. 1, blah blah).

#8771764 - 08/24/16 09:06 PM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Risky Business]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
Thank your buddy who threatened to cut nurses and educators if he'd get elected.

Car insurance went up technically.
They changed a bunch of coverage so they would pay less.
Though it says the rate would not change from claims made under $2 or 3,000.

#8771770 - 08/24/16 09:09 PM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: porschetr]
Simon_the_Pieman Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The A
allstate dropped both home and auto this year for me

#8771833 - 08/24/16 09:57 PM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
why not using wifey perks?

#8772096 - 08/25/16 10:02 AM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: porschetr]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Originally Posted By: porschetr
Thank your buddy who threatened to cut nurses and educators if he'd get elected.

Yup... that was his downfall. He should've just kept quiet on the issue. Or better yet say : "we won't cut" and once elected he does cut. Wouldn't be the first time a politician lied. After all, didn't the liberals do exactly that? Promise not to raise taxes and soon as McCunty won, he did raise taxes and they've been going at it ever since.

Winning elections is not about appealing to the people who are already going to vote for you, it's about taking away the voters from the opposition. Hodak never figured that out.

#8772110 - 08/25/16 10:09 AM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Just A Troll]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
could this be a way the insurance companies try to recover some money from the Alberta fire?
#8772111 - 08/25/16 10:10 AM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Risky Business]
GimpCivic Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Toronto, ON, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
All of you idiots that voted liberals, you should be happy...just got my renewal and home insurance is up 12% year over year with TDMM, no claims, no changes to anything, nothing. No idea wtf.

Risky,

My premium went up 17% with TDMM as well...mostly on the "Property Insurance Premium" line.

I called them up to explain the increase which they blamed on higher than expected claims causing everyone's premiums to go up. With zero claims and multiple products with them, I asked if they could do better and they came back with a loyalty discount that dropped my rates to below the previous year.

Try calling them.

#8772149 - 08/25/16 10:50 AM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: GimpCivic]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
I'm shopping again when my term is up for renewal. Home and auto went up when I moved so will have to play the game and shop around.
#8772294 - 08/25/16 11:49 AM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: GimpCivic]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: GimpCivic
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business

Risky,

My premium went up 17% with TDMM as well...mostly on the "Property Insurance Premium" line.

I called them up to explain the increase which they blamed on higher than expected claims causing everyone's premiums to go up. With zero claims and multiple products with them, I asked if they could do better and they came back with a loyalty discount that dropped my rates to below the previous year.

Try calling them.

Thanks, going to call them \:D

#8772337 - 08/25/16 12:27 PM Re: Home insurance went up, liberal scum [Re: Risky Business]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Insurance is the biggest fucking scam out there.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads