Topic Options
#8385882 - 10/02/15 04:55 AM For fucks sake, this is too creepy
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nati...rticle26629517/

Fucking facist gov't.

#8385920 - 10/02/15 07:28 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
No issues here. Fuck the terrorists.

#8385962 - 10/02/15 08:16 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: c2k]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
ya, it's not like he got caught smoking weed in a school parking lot. GTFO and save my taxes to not house and feed your ass in prison.
#8385966 - 10/02/15 08:22 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Big Tasty]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

He's a Canadian, born here. Paul Bernardo is in prison after killing all those people, with his citizenship intact. If he was 'old stock', he would still have his citizenship
#8385994 - 10/02/15 08:43 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
Then go protesting in Ottawa.

#8386037 - 10/02/15 09:10 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: porschetr]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
Ya this is not right

#8386050 - 10/02/15 09:20 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: porschetr]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: porschetr
Then go protesting in Ottawa.

and support the terrorists to keep their privilege as a canadian citizen.

No fucks given, ship em all back to wherever the back to wherever they're from

#8386056 - 10/02/15 09:23 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: c2k]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Think the loop hole here is that he has a valid Pakistani citizenship as well.
#8386076 - 10/02/15 09:34 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Big Tasty]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

No, he doesn't
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/saad-gaya-citizenship-revocation-terrorism-1.3253043

Quote:
Gaya was born in Montreal to Pakistani immigrants who came to Canada over 30 years ago. His parents lost their Pakistani citizenship when they became Canadian citizens.

But in documents filed in Federal Court on Sept. 18, the federal government is alleging that Gaya's parents had their Pakistani citizenship retroactively restored in 2014.

Based on that claim, the government says that stripping Gaya of his citizenship would not render him stateless because he retroactively became a dual national the moment his parents did.

Lol at adults becoming retroactive citizens. Its a stretch and they know it.

Quote:
Waldman argues in court documents that Gaya "has never applied for Pakistani citizenship" and denies that he has it.

Here's the most concerning part in my book

Quote:
Gaya's lawyer argues that the new revocation provisions in the act create "two classes of citizens" — a position supported by the NDP and the Liberals.

During a radio interview with AM980's Andrew Lawton in London, Ont., Conservative Leader Stephen Harper said their position was "political correctness on steroids."

"Of course there are tiers," Harper said on Wednesday "and one tier is that the ordinary immigrant does not in any way identify with the kinds of persons that are out to destroy this country."

The Conservative leader did not shut the door to the idea of revoking the citizenship of dual nationals who commit other types of crime.

"We can look at options in the future," Harper said as he went on to defend the new provisions.

Tiers of citizenship? What is this, Nazi Germany? Revoke citizenship for other crimes? All this with no due process or reasonable appeal done by a politician, not a court.

This is not going to end well.

#8386103 - 10/02/15 09:45 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Ok, I was reading your OG link.

Quote:
Mr. Gaya, 28, was sentenced for his role in the “Toronto 18” bomb plot when he was 18. His parents were born in Pakistan, and the Canadian government says they, and he, have Pakistani citizenship.

#8386153 - 10/02/15 10:09 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Big Tasty]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

I doubt that it's even constitutional anyway.

While I don't really have issues with kicking out terrorists that immigrate here, those that are born here are our problem.

Dual citizenship or not, he was born here, he's our problem.

#8386399 - 10/02/15 12:04 PM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
No, he doesn't
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/saad-gaya-citizenship-revocation-terrorism-1.3253043

Quote:
Gaya was born in Montreal to Pakistani immigrants who came to Canada over 30 years ago. His parents lost their Pakistani citizenship when they became Canadian citizens.

But in documents filed in Federal Court on Sept. 18, the federal government is alleging that Gaya's parents had their Pakistani citizenship retroactively restored in 2014.

Based on that claim, the government says that stripping Gaya of his citizenship would not render him stateless because he retroactively became a dual national the moment his parents did.

Lol at adults becoming retroactive citizens. Its a stretch and they know it.

Quote:
Waldman argues in court documents that Gaya "has never applied for Pakistani citizenship" and denies that he has it.

Here's the most concerning part in my book

Quote:
Gaya's lawyer argues that the new revocation provisions in the act create "two classes of citizens" — a position supported by the NDP and the Liberals.

During a radio interview with AM980's Andrew Lawton in London, Ont., Conservative Leader Stephen Harper said their position was "political correctness on steroids."

"Of course there are tiers," Harper said on Wednesday "and one tier is that the ordinary immigrant does not in any way identify with the kinds of persons that are out to destroy this country."

The Conservative leader did not shut the door to the idea of revoking the citizenship of dual nationals who commit other types of crime.

"We can look at options in the future," Harper said as he went on to defend the new provisions.

Tiers of citizenship? What is this, Nazi Germany? Revoke citizenship for other crimes? All this with no due process or reasonable appeal done by a politician, not a court.

This is not going to end well.

you will be whistling a different tune if your family was taken away from you by a terrorist.

#8386405 - 10/02/15 12:05 PM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: c2k]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

So we should revoke the citizenship for murders too then....

/c2k reasoning

#8386493 - 10/02/15 12:43 PM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

#8387110 - 10/02/15 07:08 PM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: c2k]
SW20_MR2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario, Canada
If he was born here, there's not much we can do. Instead of jail we should pack them with some bombs and drop them onto their piece of shit ISIL comrades.

#8388097 - 10/04/15 01:27 AM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: SW20_MR2]
Shinobi_SiR Offline
Post Master

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
This is only a "thing" because it's about a Pakistani Muslim guy and Terrorism. Not downgrading the severity here BUT remember, these guys didn't actually kill anyone.

Imagine this very same guy stabbed someone and shot someone else in crime of passion, having nothing to do with terrorism...would they still be talking deportation? NOPE...

This is just political posturing, just like the other wedge issue they're trying to use to make Harper look extra Blue... wearing a Niquab during a citizenship ceremony. Harper says no to that too. Maybe he'll reject her citizenship and deport her too - pretty sad if you ask me. If she wants to wear a niquab, wear it - if all of this wasn't happening and it was just another ceremony and no one made a big deal about it - she'd be gleefully smiling under the niquab, just like any other new citizen. People really need to relax...

#8388406 - 10/04/15 01:48 PM Re: For fucks sake, this is too creepy [Re: Shinobi_SiR]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Shinobi_SiR
This is only a "thing" because it's about a Pakistani Muslim guy and Terrorism. Not downgrading the severity here BUT remember, these guys didn't actually kill anyone.

Imagine this very same guy stabbed someone and shot someone else in crime of passion, having nothing to do with terrorism...would they still be talking deportation? NOPE...

This is just political posturing, just like the other wedge issue they're trying to use to make Harper look extra Blue... wearing a Niquab during a citizenship ceremony. Harper says no to that too. Maybe he'll reject her citizenship and deport her too - pretty sad if you ask me. If she wants to wear a niquab, wear it - if all of this wasn't happening and it was just another ceremony and no one made a big deal about it - she'd be gleefully smiling under the niquab, just like any other new citizen. People really need to relax...

I dont have a problem w/ the women wearing the niquab, but when it comes to identifying the individual, please take it off. I see it as a conflict that they can wear it for the drivers license, other government issued IDs and I have to take my glasses off for a clear identification on the government issued ID?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads