Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#8383137 - 09/30/15 11:28 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: The Postman]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
He better not get away with this shit. His family has deep pockets so it's not looking good.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8383278 - 09/30/15 12:22 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: The Postman]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
 Originally Posted By: Dumbass
ran a stop sign before his SUV tboned the other vehicle.
link? i have not seen any confirmation on this.Only wild speculations in online comment sections. Thats all I want to know.

I apologize to the forum cry babies for wondering what the actual details are before I join the witch hunt.

#8383427 - 09/30/15 01:23 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
I am writing this for the 3rd time as I retrieved from submitting multiple. I didn't want to sound like I was siding with that guy.

Whatever he did was wrong, and hoping he gets what he deserves.
But I don't agree with media, including Facebook and forums attacking his family and their personal lives.
People assume they will buy their way out after finding out their wealth. People are digging up old video of his mother's audition footage and titles it inappropriately. That's equally sad. Ok, maybe not as much as losing 4 of your family members. But it's pathetic.

The leaked audition tape. I guess she deeply regrets doing that now.
This maybe how she is or just over exaggerating just like other reality show "stars.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fb_1443561081#5bgPq0xi6EpRfrPv.16

#8383611 - 09/30/15 02:57 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: porschetr]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Here's a question:

If Muzzo "gets away with it", what are any of you going to do about it?

#8383678 - 09/30/15 03:28 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
^did we all of a sudden become CSI ontario police or something? wtf do you expect us to do about it? lol

Edited by titty sprinkles (09/30/15 03:28 PM)

#8383772 - 09/30/15 05:13 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, ON, Canada
mob justice of course, just like on the simpsons!

i see where euphoric is going and i understand, we don't want to throw the guy completely under the bus until all the evidence is out, however, if he's blowing twice over, he's taking the brunt of it. even if the van made the mistake (which i don't think is the case from what i hear), you can't practice defensive driving when you're completely smashed.

i also don't want the rich family to take heat, but it's really unlikely they'd just allow their son's life at 29 to go down the toilet. they'll try anything and everything to preserve some level of normalcy for him. unfortunately, that'll never happen for the victim's family. their entire lives will forever be in ruins.

#8383893 - 09/30/15 07:29 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
^did we all of a sudden become CSI ontario police or something? wtf do you expect us to do about it? lol

I'm simply pointing out that people get outraged, and very vocal, but never actually do anything about it.

That's why the rich "get away with it", because the rest just don't do anything.

#8383967 - 09/30/15 09:09 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Just A Troll

I'm simply pointing out that people get outraged, and very vocal, but never actually do anything about it.

That's why the rich "get away with it", because the rest just don't do anything.

and i'm saying again, wtf are we supposed to do short of signing them up for a free washer and dryer on kijiji?

hey y'all! grab yo pitchforks!

#8384061 - 09/30/15 11:29 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Are you stupid?

Yes, yes you are.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8384140 - 10/01/15 04:56 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Hatorade]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
 Originally Posted By: Hatorade

Are you stupid?

Yes, yes you are.

#8384154 - 10/01/15 06:31 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
clearly you guys forgot his name and his purpose here.

#8384225 - 10/01/15 08:19 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Here's a question:

What about when people online side with the "rich" to give off the perceived image that they are also rich meanwhile living that cubicle worker life lol

#8384253 - 10/01/15 08:44 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

#8384270 - 10/01/15 09:03 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Risky Business]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Here's a question:

What about when people online side with the "rich" to give off the perceived image that they are also rich meanwhile living that cubicle worker life lol

Wow.. did you just call our CEO middle class?

#8384275 - 10/01/15 09:05 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Evidence compromised by 'spontaneous electrical fire' \:\|

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/0...ce-custody.html

Edited by furball (10/01/15 09:06 AM)

#8384282 - 10/01/15 09:08 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

and i'm saying again, wtf are we supposed to do short of signing them up for a free washer and dryer on kijiji?

Go spend some time on reditt. They're quite creative over there as far as "social justice" is concerned.

That's a start.

Still my point is: Just like 99% of the people out there, you make a lot of "noise" but do very little to change society.

#8384298 - 10/01/15 09:18 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: furball]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: furball

Read that this morning, wondered how many officers had to be on the take for that to happen

#8384324 - 10/01/15 09:46 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: furball]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany

How does one start an electrical fire when it's not even running? Jeez. Mafia family or something?

#8384335 - 10/01/15 09:54 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: c2k]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: c2k

How does one start an electrical fire when it's not even running? Jeez. Mafia family or something?

It's actually more common than you think. there's an even greater risk of that after that kind of collision. BUT that being said, that's pretty fucking suspicious! Such BS and yeah this family has tentacles everywhere for years and it wouldnt surprise me if it's internal foul play, disgusting if that's the case.

Ironic how there are so many other collision vehicles held there (and at other locations) that HAVE NOT caught fire daily, eh??

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8384340 - 10/01/15 09:57 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
Jeep catching fire is pretty common lol
https://www.google.com/search?q=jeep+catches+fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

#8384392 - 10/01/15 10:29 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: porschetr]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

After an accident ...xhnaces go way up

#8384437 - 10/01/15 10:57 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: porschetr]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
In this world there are equalizers. As for a wealthy family, they surely can pay their way out of anything. F'in sad but I've witness this first hand in China.

Originally Posted By: porschetr
I am writing this for the 3rd time as I retrieved from submitting multiple. I didn't want to sound like I was siding with that guy.

Whatever he did was wrong, and hoping he gets what he deserves.
But I don't agree with media, including Facebook and forums attacking his family and their personal lives.
People assume they will buy their way out after finding out their wealth. People are digging up old video of his mother's audition footage and titles it inappropriately. That's equally sad. Ok, maybe not as much as losing 4 of your family members. But it's pathetic.

The leaked audition tape. I guess she deeply regrets doing that now.
This maybe how she is or just over exaggerating just like other reality show "stars.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fb_1443561081#5bgPq0xi6EpRfrPv.16

As much as this sucks for the family, but it's a equalizer.

I truly believe things get balanced out. So the family will probably pay their way out because they have far reaching arms. Society/social media will determine how heavy the punishment. Or maybe social media keeps the pressure up that the family won't do anything about it? Or that the corrupt officials can't get the guy out of trouble.

All equalizers. Either way, it's not looking good for him. In fact this entire situation isn't good.

Edited by OracerO (10/01/15 10:59 AM)

#8385090 - 10/01/15 03:34 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: OracerO]
spnx Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Canada
I realized the accident was really close to my buddy's fire station and got in touch with him last night. Yep, he was one of the responders. Tough call.

#8385103 - 10/01/15 03:36 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Go spend some time on reditt. They're quite creative over there as far as "social justice" is concerned.

That's a start.

Still my point is: Just like 99% of the people out there, you make a lot of "noise" but do very little to change society.

you mean like the same way how your mouth is talking yet your still behind your keyboard?

hatorade is right you are stupid. this gif makes more sense than you do:

Edited by titty sprinkles (10/01/15 03:41 PM)

#8385209 - 10/01/15 04:09 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
lol @ gif. wtf.
#8386454 - 10/02/15 12:25 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: OracerO]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Sounds shady ...

CN: Guy's lawyer asks for an adjournment, effectively keeping his client in jail, so that they can review the evidence from the Crown. Also just so happens that new date is when the federal elections are...

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/1...ndchildren.html

Quote:
It’s too early to say <whether he> will plead not guilty, his lawyer said Friday ... where he asked Justice of the Peace Philip Solomon to adjourn the bail hearing for Marco Muzzo until Oct. 19

Quote:
Muzzo’s bail hearing is now scheduled to occur on the same day as the federal election.

#8386461 - 10/02/15 12:29 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: furball]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvHhmGcFGnQ

Too soon junior? \:\|

Edited by furball (10/02/15 12:30 PM)

#8386521 - 10/02/15 12:55 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Sounds shady ...

CN: Guy's lawyer asks for an adjournment, effectively keeping his client in jail, so that they can review the evidence from the Crown. Also just so happens that new date is when the federal elections are...

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/1...ndchildren.html

Quote:
It’s too early to say <whether he> will plead not guilty, his lawyer said Friday ... where he asked Justice of the Peace Philip Solomon to adjourn the bail hearing for Marco Muzzo until Oct. 19

Quote:
Muzzo’s bail hearing is now scheduled to occur on the same day as the federal election.

That publicity machine doe.

Also for every day you are in prison before your sentencing you usually get the equivalent of 2 days served for every 1 day you are there. THey are either expecting him to be convicted and to do jail time and earning him credit now so he spends less time behind bars once sentenced or a combination of that and to make it go away quietly with the election around.

They would be stupid to think the election is going to take the spotlight of this case, people love this shit, probably more so than the election lol

where the real benzo at?

#8386537 - 10/02/15 12:59 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

What lawyer wouldn't want to review the crowns evidence. Do you even lawyer ?

#8386573 - 10/02/15 01:10 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Euphoricuck]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

I wonder if they think hes a flight risk? Potentially getting convicted or getting out of dodge on the families dime. Non extradition country here I come lol.
#8386605 - 10/02/15 01:20 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: The Postman]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

^ that's probably why the crown is trying to keep him in custody to trial. Heard on the news the Muzzo family has been receiving death threats and they have hired personnel security. Wat dat middle class money do!

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d

#8386652 - 10/02/15 01:40 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Hatorade]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Fuck, do you guys even read \:\|

His OWN lawyer is keeping him in prison, stating they want disclosure etc etc... They could also plead NOT GUILTY at this point. You can continue to review evidence OUT OF JAIL ... This was simply a bail hearing.

Edited by furball (10/02/15 01:42 PM)

#8386756 - 10/02/15 02:38 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

I would hate to be a defense attorney

#8387041 - 10/02/15 05:49 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Dude was supposed to get married on the 17th.
#8389031 - 10/05/15 07:13 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

They still can ... Why stop the plans?

I mean ... the kids were supposed to keep breathing today, why would they sto ... oh wait. \:\| \:\(

Originally Posted By: eddie _69
Dude was supposed to get married on the 17th.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads