Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8341042 - 08/26/15 01:22 AM Let's talk (this is going to be boring)
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I think it goes without saying that CSI, and this sub-forum in general, has a warm and smooshy place in my heart. It takes me back to a time when I was easily swayed by:

- New Potenza tires, for a ridiculous price, because they were "40 series".....where the hell were the off-brands during that purchase?!
- 5Zigen exhausts, because "gogegen", or whatever, made me sound smart, cool, worldly.
- Spoon anything. Mugen anything. Do you even know about JDM?
- Ladies (see below, and above) who love red seats, because I don't care if the rails make it impossible to climb in the back seat, she completes me.
- Ladies (let's be honest, girls) in white pants and tube tops at Texas Pit, Millies, Woodbine (to a lesser extent)
- The idea that anything is possible, and
- That I too could own an Aston Martin, Ferrari. And, that most importantly, all my friends could, and we could race up and down the 407 high-fiving and then discussing different ways to wash cars. Zaino?!!?

So.....I guess......ask away and if I can contribute to my version of a Toronto CSI meet-up at some point, I will. For some in our group this dream is a reality and.....it's fucking awesome. I'll ask you to please respect the confidentiality of this discussion and to treat this as a casual chat which is not legal or financial advice in any way, shape, or form.

To kick off, anyone want to chat about exempt market financings and related tax structuring?

Edited by TheRealBenzo (08/26/15 01:32 AM)

#8341221 - 08/26/15 08:48 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: TheRealBenzo]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
i think that's the business we're in if only i have the slightest clue on what happens here lol
#8342865 - 08/27/15 02:47 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Well............I guess let's start with CPC shells. A shell is a corporation which holds an amount of cash with a intention to acquire (within 24 months). Typically your seed shares in CPC Co are 0.05 cents or some such nominal number. As you walk towards QT (qualifying transaction) those shares become increasingly valuable on an exchange.

For instance, if you purchased CXR at seed round (again at a price of 5 cents or whatever), you would currently be not reading this.

https://www.google.ca/#q=concordia+healthcare

#8342986 - 08/27/15 08:08 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: TheRealBenzo]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: TheRealBenzo
Well............I guess let's start with CPC shells. A shell is a corporation which holds an amount of cash with a intention to acquire (within 24 months). Typically your seed shares in CPC Co are 0.05 cents or some such nominal number. As you walk towards QT (qualifying transaction) those shares become increasingly valuable on an exchange.

For instance, if you purchased CXR at seed round (again at a price of 5 cents or whatever), you would currently be not reading this.

https://www.google.ca/#q=concordia+healthcare

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8346281 - 08/29/15 07:16 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

What's going on here?

Benzo check your pm.

#8346310 - 08/29/15 08:36 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
Stock tips from Benzo for everyone.....

And.... he'll give you legal advice from back in the TSR days.

#8347145 - 08/30/15 02:12 PM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
What's going on here?

Benzo check your pm.

Checked it. May be there for a TIFF work thing if I can get some stuff off my desk. Will touch base as that crystalizes.

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
Stock tips from Benzo for everyone.....

And.... he'll give you legal advice from back in the TSR days.

Stock tips I cannot help you with - by the time it hits secondary market we've done our thing. What I CAN do is demystify things from my side of the fence. We are looking at two targets right now in healthcare, should be a fun fall.

Hah, TSR - would like to go back and read some of those threads. Clear taillights legal/illegal? 15 pages.

#8351972 - 09/02/15 10:25 PM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: TheRealBenzo]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Okey gents, moving on a healthcare deal go-private for Oct. We got ourselves a ball game.

#8352185 - 09/03/15 08:41 AM Re: Let's talk (this is going to be boring) [Re: TheRealBenzo]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Regal?
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads