Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#8226497 - 05/28/15 10:29 AM Re: How's life these days? [Re: OracerO]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
 Originally Posted By: OracerO
I feel like this "luck" thing is all in your head. It's all attitude, how you feel, how you view the world ...positivity..etc.

i started doing a morning routine when i started working again. early in the mornings i started doing a quick 15min (5 set) work out, daily. I would do it in the morning after my glass of water. Doing it fasted. It's like a shock to the body, a feel good, makes me feel like i accomplished a chore that 80% of the people in this world won't do.

I don't eat breakfast, and just down a black coffee 30mins after the light work out. I'm ramped, full of positivity, confident - cause i feel like a sexy bitch, and hyper.

If i don't work out, i feel like i'm slow and sluggish throughout the day and things just don't go my way.

So it could be all in my head.

that's a wicked way to start your day and it seems to be working for you but your post sounds like fucking one of those Pinterest/IG fitspo lol

#8226550 - 05/28/15 11:06 AM Re: How's life these days? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
I have to eat breakfast or I can't function and get cranky.

#8226779 - 05/28/15 12:57 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: OracerO]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

I feel like this "luck" thing is all in your head. It's all attitude, how you feel, how you view the world ...positivity..etc.

i started doing a morning routine when i started working again. early in the mornings i started doing a quick 15min (5 set) work out, daily. I would do it in the morning after my glass of water. Doing it fasted. It's like a shock to the body, a feel good, makes me feel like i accomplished a chore that 80% of the people in this world won't do.

I don't eat breakfast, and just down a black coffee 30mins after the light work out. I'm ramped, full of positivity, confident - cause i feel like a sexy bitch, and hyper.

If i don't work out, i feel like i'm slow and sluggish throughout the day and things just don't go my way.

So it could be all in my head.

A few of my close friends are similar to this (positivity) etc and it seems to me it's always just another phase of riding a peak until shit goes down and they enter depression.

I am a net positive person and have a very consistent outlook/mood without the phases regardless if I am in a rut or riding a peak, I'd like to think my outlook is realistic and I personally don't like overly positive thinking and all that bullshit you see people preach on TV, it only reminds me of people lying to themselves. On the flip side there is nothing worse than a negative Nancy with their doom and gloom outlook on life.

Regarding luck, I bet if you were asked about it when you were looking for that first opportunity you would've said that it plays a big role (because it does). I am probably the last person to admit that luck has played any role in my life because I've worked like a fucking dog since coming to this country and dealing with all kinds of bad shit over the past two decades..regardless some luck you can influence, some you can't. The more shit you throw at the wall the higher the chance it will stick (w/ luck). The frequency of your throws is you increasing your probability of luck. So yes you can influence it, but some is still up to chance.

#8226829 - 05/28/15 01:22 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
vas on a good day

vas on a bad day

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8226868 - 05/28/15 01:43 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there

He even looks like risky...

#8226905 - 05/28/15 01:58 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
vas on a good day

vas on a bad day

ROFL, nailed it doe

Especially the last gif omfg

#8226935 - 05/28/15 02:09 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Risky Business]
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
vas on a good day

vas on a bad day

ROFL, nailed it doe

is the last gif an accurate depiction of you after i smoke you out???

#8227016 - 05/28/15 02:51 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
vas on a good day

vas on a bad day

ROFL, nailed it doe

i know, that's actually how i do picture you after you post

the last .gif is you in your driveway

Edited by Screamin DC2R (05/28/15 02:51 PM)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8227025 - 05/28/15 02:54 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan

A few of my close friends are similar to this (positivity) etc and it seems to me it's always just another phase of riding a peak until shit goes down and they enter depression.

I am a net positive person and have a very consistent outlook/mood without the phases regardless if I am in a rut or riding a peak, I'd like to think my outlook is realistic and I personally don't like overly positive thinking and all that bullshit you see people preach on TV, it only reminds me of people lying to themselves. On the flip side there is nothing worse than a negative Nancy with their doom and gloom outlook on life.

Regarding luck, I bet if you were asked about it when you were looking for that first opportunity you would've said that it plays a big role (because it does). I am probably the last person to admit that luck has played any role in my life because I've worked like a fucking dog since coming to this country and dealing with all kinds of bad shit over the past two decades..regardless some luck you can influence, some you can't. The more shit you throw at the wall the higher the chance it will stick (w/ luck). The frequency of your throws is you increasing your probability of luck. So yes you can influence it, but some is still up to chance.
Im going to ignore your negative attitude.
lets keep this a positive forum pls

Only good things to come! God bless I have so many amazing people in my life. Feeling superb today!

#8227093 - 05/28/15 03:37 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Risky Business]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA

The frequency of your throws is you increasing your probability of luck. So yes you can influence it, but some is still up to chance.

The more you throw, means the harder you work. The harder you work, the bigger the chance of it sticking, thus the luckier you get. Goes back to hard work brings luck. SO what is luck?

I do read a lot of Instagram quotes, don't get it twisted, i'm a realist - and can get negative. A good friend taught me to look at every single thing you view as negative and turn it into an opportunity.

The more i do this, the quicker i can convert a "negative issue, thing, person, event, etc" into an opportunity - without losing my cool and staying in control of my emotions.

In fact it's my director who does this pretty damn good. You're not tricking yourself, you are simply viewing it in a different perspective.

One huge negative event i run into twice a way is the commute home, i have to subway it. I never believed in audiobooks till one day buddy suggested it. Best creation ever! Now i look forward to listen to my shiznit on the subway.

It takes practice but if you view all negative stuff into opportunity, life gets brighter.

Edited by OracerO (05/28/15 03:38 PM)

#8227140 - 05/28/15 04:30 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: OracerO]
Post Master Supreme

dude. podcasts!!!!!! they'll change your commuting life.
#8227198 - 05/28/15 05:17 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
 Originally Posted By: c_snapper

I already podcast. Who do you listen to?

for me:

- Tim ferris
- joe rogan
- just got into Bloomberg
- London Real (though i'm starting to switch off this one)

Last month i got murdered with data charges because of podcast.

i just downloaded Tony robbins - Money on audiobook into my iphone.

#8227291 - 05/28/15 06:31 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: OracerO]
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: c_snapper

I already podcast. Who do you listen to?

for me:

- Tim ferris
- joe rogan
- just got into Bloomberg
- London Real (though i'm starting to switch off this one)

Last month i got murdered with data charges because of podcast.

i just downloaded Tony robbins - Money on audiobook into my iphone.

oh...you listen to serious podcasts

i'm more of a comedy bang bang, who charter/two charted, Buzzfeed Internet Explorer, Eater Upsell, Stuff You Should Know kinda guy

#8227333 - 05/28/15 07:23 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
^watches big brother \:\|

#8227343 - 05/28/15 07:35 PM Re: How's life these days? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
^watches big brother \:\|

sorry i don't just post articles from the news about real estate prices and job shortages

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads