Topic Options
#8221585 - 05/23/15 01:23 AM Re: Compact suv/pickup [Re: Risky Business]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
it's funny how a lot of people were calling the ridgeline a fail of a truck when they first came out, now everyone wants them. my brother's is great unless your really needing a truck for everyday life. he manages a small landscaping company with that thing, kid hauler, great all around truck.

this. exactly lol. from the few i've driven i really like them, handles great for a larger vehicle (ody platform underneath) and does everything you need it too with half-decent mileage. interior works well for everyday and you have an ok bed with the hidden storage (lockable) underneath. very low warranty from what i've seen over the years too. some issues here and there but pretty solid for the most part. can't wait to see what they bring out for 2017, supposedly pretty bold step.

I am sorry to say but the Ridgeline is a total fail for what it is, dollar wise it costs the same to purchase/operate as a F150 but it does everything way worse, towing, off road, you name it. I still respect it because it's a honda and I am a fanboy to this day, Honda fit and finish is better than toyota/ford/whatever turd you want to compare to. But even that wears thin on me, the ridgeline is nothing special, i only like it because it's a honda product. Would I ever buy one? Fuck no, but it's a good compromise for many people who need a van, but don't want to be seen in one and live one lie per day type of life.

/real talk

Nah dude, I'd call a mdx a minivan over a ridgeline. You know what Its, it's just a great all around car//truck/tower/family car with the drivability of a suv. It's not the best at everything it does, but It does or can do a bit of everything.

F150? Great truck. But it drives like a truck (and don't quote me but longer than the ridge) and it doesn't have a trunk; not too practical for daily or family use. Zomg someone stole my $1000 stroller out of the back of my truck. Gas mileage is probably the same if not better on the f150 with the v6 echoboost.

Edited by titty sprinkles (05/23/15 01:26 AM)

#8221733 - 05/23/15 09:24 AM Re: Compact suv/pickup [Re: titty sprinkles]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Originally Posted By: Hatorade

your fuel pump still working?

That's a N54/55 issue.

That tranny hasn't crapped out yet?

That's a v6 zc trans issue

Good luck to dumbass

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8221750 - 05/23/15 09:50 AM Re: Compact suv/pickup [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
it's funny how a lot of people were calling the ridgeline a fail of a truck when they first came out, now everyone wants them. my brother's is great unless your really needing a truck for everyday life. he manages a small landscaping company with that thing, kid hauler, great all around truck.

this. exactly lol. from the few i've driven i really like them, handles great for a larger vehicle (ody platform underneath) and does everything you need it too with half-decent mileage. interior works well for everyday and you have an ok bed with the hidden storage (lockable) underneath. very low warranty from what i've seen over the years too. some issues here and there but pretty solid for the most part. can't wait to see what they bring out for 2017, supposedly pretty bold step.

I am sorry to say but the Ridgeline is a total fail for what it is, dollar wise it costs the same to purchase/operate as a F150 but it does everything way worse, towing, off road, you name it. I still respect it because it's a honda and I am a fanboy to this day, Honda fit and finish is better than toyota/ford/whatever turd you want to compare to. But even that wears thin on me, the ridgeline is nothing special, i only like it because it's a honda product. Would I ever buy one? Fuck no, but it's a good compromise for many people who need a van, but don't want to be seen in one and live one lie per day type of life.

/real talk

lol, not arguing that man you're pretty much right (hence the same undertones of my first post), essentially it's more a simple utility truck than actuall pickup and drives "like a car" so to speak. hence why it's good for poseurs like me who don't need "real pickups" \:D

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8222648 - 05/24/15 10:27 PM Re: Compact suv/pickup [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
The Postman Online   willy_nilly
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

Funny Canadians love us some small trucks and hatchbacks. Total opposite of the US. Isnt the Hilux one of the top selling vehilces inn the rest of the world? Id buy a Hilux if they sold them here.
http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/2015-chevy-colorado-already-on-big-backorder-in-canada-1706401690
http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/2016-toyota-hilux-this-is-it-1705985008

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads