Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8169404 - 04/13/15 10:44 AM w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out?
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/poli...069/?cmpid=rss1

nailed with high hydro costs, and now this?

Thanks Liberal voters in GTA!

#8169410 - 04/13/15 10:47 AM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: c2k]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
I look forward to reading about your platform

#8169427 - 04/13/15 10:58 AM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Why would they include this?

Quote:
But the expectation is that the amount of fuel the average person buys will decrease from $1400 to $1000 by 2020 because of improved fuel efficiency and other measures to reduce fuel use

That's not because of anything they're doing, lol

#8169486 - 04/13/15 11:52 AM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: LNXGUY]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
c2k needs to move to either the east coast, middle-of-nowhere alberta or somewhere in the okanagan, BC.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8169506 - 04/13/15 12:12 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
c2k needs to move to either the east coast, middle-of-nowhere alberta or somewhere in the okanagan, BC.

Im no longer in the mfgring sector on a full-time basis and Im glad I got out at the right time. However, Id be more concerned about my friends who works in the mfgring sector.

#8169536 - 04/13/15 12:32 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: c2k]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: c2k

Im no longer in the mfgring sector on a full-time basis and Im glad I got out at the right time. However, Id be more concerned about my friends who works in the mfgring sector.

http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/employmentontario/

http://www.secondcareerontario.com/web/second_career/

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8169595 - 04/13/15 01:06 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: c2k

http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/employmentontario/

http://www.secondcareerontario.com/web/second_career/

Im sure folks at Alliston will <3 you. But nonetheless, from what I read it will also impact the price of gas. SWEET.

#8169687 - 04/13/15 02:19 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: c2k]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
Yup, make it even harder to do business in Ontario, and wonder why we are a have not province. Fuckers.
#8170046 - 04/13/15 06:29 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
it's like the liberals are deliberately trying to fuck up the province.

no one can be that batshit crazy/stupid. but we elected a wynne-er.

#8170126 - 04/13/15 07:24 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: zaius]
Simon_the_Pieman Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The A
time to buy a fleet of teslas

#8170178 - 04/13/15 08:03 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: zaius]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

one really does wonder what their end goal is(behind closed doors). If they even have one?

#8171612 - 04/14/15 07:41 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
They are definitely fucking up the province

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on...rticle23963034/

Toyotal moving out of Cambridge, GM hasn't commited to building a new car in Oshawa beyond 2016.

Thank you Wynne, focus on the economy instead of trying to teach grade 5s about masturbation and anal sex. This province is a shithole populated mostly by sheep

#8171616 - 04/14/15 07:44 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
 Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck

Toyotal moving out of Cambridge, GM hasn't commited to building a new car in Oshawa beyond 2016.

Thank you Wynne, focus on the economy instead of trying to teach grade 5s about masturbation and anal sex. This province is a shithole populated mostly by sheep

this is terrible news. i'm just appalled.

#8172054 - 04/15/15 08:59 AM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: zaius]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

They arent moving out of Cambridge just yet. Just moving Corolla production.

They still make other models here. But I do fear for their future.

#8172075 - 04/15/15 09:09 AM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Pretty sad that this is happening across the board. Mexico is winning over a lot of mfg right now and it's the perfect place currency/logistics wise. A lot of suppliers are moving down there as well so it's not just assembly plants.

Kinda ridiculous when you consider how weak the CAD is and how much cheaper we are relatively speaking.

#8172539 - 04/15/15 12:54 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck

Sad day for sure.

#8174625 - 04/16/15 05:10 PM Re: w/ manufacturing jobs leaving ontario & this shit comes out? [Re: c2k]
SiZ Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Longdon, Ontario
They're moving Corolla production down south, but moving production of a "larger vehicle" into Cambridge. There's two plants there, and they'll remain for meow.

I honestly think in 40-50 years you'll tell kids that cars used to made in North America and they won't even believe it. However, if you're working in auto manufacturing and thinking its going to be a lifelong career, you're probably the dumb one...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads