Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8069989 - 01/30/15 09:51 PM instagram update v. superbowl
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Dat IG update, thoughts?

Quote:
Here we go!!! Modern day sports evolved from gladiator games from a few thousand years ago. The concept is still the same, a few guys in the middle of the arena entertaining the masses in the stands.

Back then the guys fighting for their lives in the coliseum/arena were mostly slaves or criminals who would have probably traded everything to be free, in the place of a fan watching from the stands.
The difference today is that the guys in the middle or the arena, now very free and making millions, would never trade places with the guy in the stands or the guy on his couch overdosing on nachos, wearing a jersey with someone else's name on it.
I am not saying not to follow organized sports, what I am saying is prioritize yourself first, give yourself the attention you deserve and than focus on others, especially others that are outside your circle of influence.
Unfortunately many of us know more about our favorite players than we do about ourselves. We know goals scored, annual salaries, injuries, strengths and weaknesses, trade deadlines, but do we know our own HDL and LDL cholesterol levels? Do we understand our endocrine system? Do we understand what stresses us and how to effectively deal with it? Do we push ourselves and expect greatness and excellence from ourselves?
It's easier to turn on the TV, sit back with a platter of chicken wings and live vicariously through a role model, than to step out of our comfort zone and learn something new, improve on something, implement a positive change; however, if we don't take control of our own life, body and mind, no one else will.
Be your own role model, more DOing, less watching, it might be difficult or awkward for some at the beginning, so keep focusing on yourself and keep learning and growing slowly until you're there. Our role models figured that out for themselves \:\)

#8069990 - 01/30/15 09:52 PM Re: instagram update v. superbowl [Re: Risky Business]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
true dat

#8070078 - 01/30/15 11:06 PM Re: instagram update v. superbowl [Re: titty sprinkles]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
Amen

*burp*

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8070358 - 01/31/15 11:07 AM Re: instagram update v. superbowl [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
I fapped

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads