Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7754046 - 06/29/14 06:02 PM Gained 8lbs in 1 day!
nad Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Overland Park, KS
So I've always been a skinny guy. When I met my wife 8 years ago I was 6'5 179lbs. I slowly gained weight up to about 190 and then when she was pregnant a couple years ago I started gaining weight with her and was up to about 214. I was still pretty skinny looking though but I was eating all the time. This last year I stopped eating so much and started skipping meals and then this morning when I weighed myself I was at 183.4.

I was pretty disgusted with myself for losing all that weight so I decided I'm gonna start trying to put weight back on and really work at it. I have had about 3 liters of water today and so far about 3500 calories of healthy food. Just stepped on the scale and I'm 191.4! At this rate I will be back to where I was in about 5 days!

Ok so I know it's all water weight but on average if I try to stick to a 3500-4000 calorie a day diet and get back to the gym working on building muscle how much weight can I expect to gain per week? I'm assuming about 1-2lbs a week? I know when I step on the scale tomorrow I will be back at 183 \:\(

Any pointers on workout routines and meals to put on muscle will be much appreciated!

RIP Harlan the Hero \:\(

#7754056 - 06/29/14 06:09 PM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: nad]
nad Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Overland Park, KS
Me at 214

Trying to find one of me skinny. May have to do a potato pic

RIP Harlan the Hero \:\(

#7754343 - 06/30/14 01:34 AM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: nad]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
Epic chest hair
#7755027 - 06/30/14 02:15 PM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: Silock]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
6'5 and 191 is fat? I dunno ping killerbee maybe. He might have some advice for ya. I'm almost 4" shorter and the same weight \:\|

#7755090 - 06/30/14 02:57 PM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: stickaz_old]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
so much dumb in this post...
#7785086 - 07/22/14 12:13 AM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: nad]
CrazeD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Originally Posted By: nad
So I've always been a skinny guy. When I met my wife 8 years ago I was 6'5 179lbs. I slowly gained weight up to about 190 and then when she was pregnant a couple years ago I started gaining weight with her and was up to about 214. I was still pretty skinny looking though but I was eating all the time. This last year I stopped eating so much and started skipping meals and then this morning when I weighed myself I was at 183.4.

I was pretty disgusted with myself for losing all that weight so I decided I'm gonna start trying to put weight back on and really work at it. I have had about 3 liters of water today and so far about 3500 calories of healthy food. Just stepped on the scale and I'm 191.4! At this rate I will be back to where I was in about 5 days!

Ok so I know it's all water weight but on average if I try to stick to a 3500-4000 calorie a day diet and get back to the gym working on building muscle how much weight can I expect to gain per week? I'm assuming about 1-2lbs a week? I know when I step on the scale tomorrow I will be back at 183 \:\(

Any pointers on workout routines and meals to put on muscle will be much appreciated!

Are you trying to get jacked?

I guess just lift really heavy and eat. You'll grow. That's what I did.

I actually need to lay off it a bit because sleeves on my shirts are starting to be too tight.

2020 BMW ///M550i
2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE

#7785267 - 07/22/14 08:54 AM Re: Gained 8lbs in 1 day! [Re: CrazeD]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

I find tommy hilifiger polos/chino shorts to be sized more appropriately in the thighs/arms for someone who lifts.

I have polo shit too, just spent a ton vacation shopping the other day but, the polo stuff is like cartoonishly tight in the arms.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads