Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#7564168 - 02/20/14 07:27 AM Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Other than YeSir from the OT thread ... anyone else?

I installed it this past wkend, and lo and behold, ran into some minor issues. Nothing cray, but it was annoying.

Somehow got a chip in the dial ring \:\| Oh no it's not usable now!

Instructions skip the fact you gotta dig your finger into the back of the unit to get the wire plate out... My buddies who were helping me stopped when they couldn't figure it out, knowing I'll go all out WW3 if they fucked it up.

After that, ran into the 'common wire' issue ...

The nest requires a constant voltage wire, aka 'common C wire' ... My new home only has 4 wires, and for now, only heat/fan works... When I install AC, I'll need a new wire installed.

Now, there's Venstar's Add-A-Wire kit, which seems to work, and is easy to install... (so easy, seems even I can install it.)

Nest Tech Support is fucking AWESOME. I called late at like 9pm EST Sunday, and they had 2 guys helping me...

And... They said Nest would reimburse me the cost of having an HVAC guy install the 5th wire... (Guy said it'd cost $100-500 \:o )

#7564170 - 02/20/14 07:28 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Here's the article re: the common wire....

http://www.businessinsider.com/nest-thermostat-problem-2014-1

Basically your furnace may go berserk ...

Quote:
"The method they use to get power is a huge problem. Most wifi thermostats require a C wire so they can power themselves. The issue is, many homes don't have an extra wire to use for this purpose. So in attempt to remain DIY friendly, they implemented a technology referred to in our industry as 'power stealing' which tries to get power from the HVAC control wires and is notorious for many problems. Might as well just be straightforward about it and require a C wire in the first place. There are kits such as Venstar's 'add a wire' which make it easier to solve the problem without having to pull wire."

More:

http://support.nest.com/article/When-Nest-needs-a-common-C-wire

Edited by FurBall (02/20/14 07:36 AM)

#7564203 - 02/20/14 07:58 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
it's ok. honestly you'll get more value/savings out of a new high-eff furnace (and half decent programmable thermostat)...than you will from just changing to a nest. i have net access from anywhere to my peaksaver unit. nest is cool tho.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#7564208 - 02/20/14 08:01 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

I like the ability to see and manage the heat manually vControlFreakLulz

Edited by FurBall (02/20/14 08:11 AM)

#7564261 - 02/20/14 08:31 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
4age Offline
XD XD XD XD
Post Master Sr

Loc: North York, Ontario, Canada
zomg google tracking you

XD XD XD XD

#7564329 - 02/20/14 09:11 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: 4age]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
cool novelty

#7564517 - 02/20/14 10:30 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
it's ok. honestly you'll get more value/savings out of a new high-eff furnace (and half decent programmable thermostat)...than you will from just changing to a nest. i have net access from anywhere to my peaksaver unit. nest is cool tho.
Screw that peak saver nonsense. I don't want the utility turning down my AC temp in the summer when its 36 degrees outside and busineses are running AC with doors wide open.

Oh, I also won't run nest now that Google has bought them. Too much information concentrated in one place. Call me paranoid, but I'm also the guy who doesn't have a facebook account

#7564649 - 02/20/14 11:34 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
Just curious what is everyone's monthly heating bill? (I use BBP)
Maybe posting the volume of gas used makes more sense.

Not counting the water heater rental and home heating protection plan (if applicable).

One thing I notice in the breakdown is the actual cost and amount used is less than 1/2 of the total bill (heating portion). It's the other BS charges that rack things up - eg. delivery charge, supplier charge.

So going through all that trouble may not save you much anyway. (we do use a programmable thermostat and bring down the ac / heat when no one is home).

Edited by hyper-s2k (02/20/14 11:58 AM)
Edit Reason: Revised question
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#7564666 - 02/20/14 11:43 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: hyper-s2k]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
People want them because they look cool, not because they save money.. Let's be realistic..

You wanna save money? Turn down the fucking temperature and put a sweater on, lol.

#7564694 - 02/20/14 11:56 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

pretty much.

Even when it comes down to peak vs off peak hours for hydro. its a very small savings overall. The delivery charges etc still stay the same regardless.

#7564816 - 02/20/14 12:33 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Well, my house is currently at 15.5C ... 18-19C when I'm home, but it's starting to be un-fucking-bearable... 21C I think is the sweet spot when I'm home, 17 away.
#7564826 - 02/20/14 12:36 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: Chocolate Troll
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
Screw that peak saver nonsense. I don't want the utility turning down my AC temp in the summer when its 36 degrees outside and busineses are running AC with doors wide open.

Oh, I also won't run nest now that Google has bought them. Too much information concentrated in one place. Call me paranoid, but I'm also the guy who doesn't have a facebook account

lol peaksaver doesnt work 'just like that'

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#7564832 - 02/20/14 12:38 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: FurBall
Well, my house is currently at 15.5C ... 18-19C when I'm home, but it's starting to be un-fucking-bearable... 21C I think is the sweet spot when I'm home, 17 away.

15.5...that's cold y0.

#7564834 - 02/20/14 12:38 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
^^ It did last summer for my neighbours when the utility raised the temp on the thermostat on one of the hottest days of the year. So much for that bullshit of saving energy, but they won't tackle the biggest consumers (businesses).
#7564871 - 02/20/14 12:50 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

No one's home but my sexy hardwood floors and my cigars in my humidor...

It's set to be minimum 16C, but Nest has a threshold...

Originally Posted By: Яeesky Beeznuss

15.5...that's cold y0.

#7564887 - 02/20/14 12:58 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

You moved in already? Why you no invite csi for house warming?

So how do you like it man, what you doing all alone in a big house like that?

When will I see you at Foodymart/Sunny or you a garden basket type of baller like my wife.

#7565232 - 02/20/14 02:34 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
I thought about getting it, but it wouldn't be worth it. since i work evenings, there's only like, 3hrs that someone isn't home. it would probably burn more energy letting the house cool and then heat back up within that time.

23degrees all day eurrday.

#7565256 - 02/20/14 02:40 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

they basically cycle the grid to help with load.

I think it only happened twice when I was actually home for a couple of hours.

#7565345 - 02/20/14 03:02 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

^^ It did last summer for my neighbours when the utility raised the temp on the thermostat on one of the hottest days of the year. So much for that bullshit of saving energy, but they won't tackle the biggest consumers (businesses).

Read the fine print, they can fuck with anything the meter is plugged into. No thanks!

#7565454 - 02/20/14 03:48 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario

I hear ya. i was actually watching canadian parliment the other day (while waiting for the rogers box to reset ) and one of the people barking was saying that senior's bills for energy are as much as their cost of living support from the gobment. that to me is cray.

#7565674 - 02/20/14 05:07 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: titty sprinkles]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
if you wanna stop peak saver, build a faraday cage around your thermostat.

#7566130 - 02/20/14 09:27 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: zaius]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
the common wire issue isn't just for Nest Tstats, lots of Tstats have the ability to run common wire, and before Nest most home automation Tstats needed a common wire to function properly, or a power stealing resistor applied.

Most HVAC wire has the ability to run 5 lines unless they cheaped out, but the HVAC techs don't always connect the common.

#7566171 - 02/20/14 09:41 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canada
Are you sure you only have 4 wires? A 4 wire LVT cable isn't common, it's usually 2, 5, 6 and 8 conductors. Did you check if they snipped the 5th conductor back near the cable jacketing? Most tin knockers are too stupid/lazy/don't care so they don't hook the common up so they cut the extra conductor. Check the bottom compartment of your furnace that houses the blower motor. The tstat wire is terminated in there, verify it's actually just 4 wires.
#7566278 - 02/20/14 10:35 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: robbbby]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

nah he better be safe and just use some fuel oil heaters.
dont mess with electrical. its not safe.

#7566530 - 02/21/14 07:15 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

I'll double-triple check this wkend. I followed the 4 wires (in a sleeve) down into the furnace connectors, and it sure looked like 4.

From what I can tell, the 'Add-A-Wire' wizardry seems to work, although you 'may' get an E26 error or something on the Nest...

Originally Posted By: robbbby
Are you sure you only have 4 wires? <SNIP> The tstat wire is terminated in there, verify it's actually just 4 wires.

When will I see you at Foodymart/Sunny or you a garden basket type of baller like my wife.

It's a big ass house, and the amount of shit/knick knacks that one accumulates over the years is insane, as is the little knick knack shit you buy/need when you move into a new home (more garbage cans, fucking clear garbage bags, etc.)

Home is fucking freezing - I immediately ripped out all the carpet and had hardwood installed on days 1, 2 of home ownership. The carpet does indeed 'feel' warmer, but I'm accustomed to hardwood. Will need to install a humidifier when I install AC in a couple mths ...

My fridge has 1 RedBull, bunch of beer, and coke \:\(

Edited by FurBall (02/21/14 02:30 PM)

#7567108 - 02/21/14 11:20 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Such debt,so amaze ,much lonely

#7567752 - 02/21/14 04:09 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

lol why remove the pics?
#7567849 - 02/21/14 05:03 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'll double-triple check this wkend. I followed the 4 wires (in a sleeve) down into the furnace connectors, and it sure looked like 4.

From what I can tell, the 'Add-A-Wire' wizardry seems to work, although you 'may' get an E26 error or something on the Nest...

Are you sure you only have 4 wires? <SNIP> The tstat wire is terminated in there, verify it's actually just 4 wires.

It's a big ass house, and the amount of shit/knick knacks that one accumulates over the years is insane, as is the little knick knack shit you buy/need when you move into a new home (more garbage cans, fucking clear garbage bags, etc.)

Home is fucking freezing - I immediately ripped out all the carpet and had hardwood installed on days 1, 2 of home ownership. The carpet does indeed 'feel' warmer, but I'm accustomed to hardwood. Will need to install a humidifier when I install AC in a couple mths ...

Where abouts did you buy, near Mt. joy? Pm me if you want, your call, i will find your EL one day anyway so I recommend sharing so you don't find me waiting for you in your garage with a crow bar.

Congrats, first few months of home ownership were stressful...no money, hanging in there by a string (financially) and A LOT of fucking expenses.

#7567852 - 02/21/14 05:04 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Where abouts did you buy, near Mt. joy? Pm me if you want, your call, i will find you EL one day anyway so I recommend sharing so you don't find me waiting for you in your garage with a crow bar.

Congrats, first few months of home ownership were stressful...no money, hanging in there by a string (financially) and A LOT of fucking expenses.

buy low, no problems \:\)

#7567973 - 02/21/14 06:28 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Congrats, first few years of home ownership were stressful...no money, hanging in there by a string (financially) and A LOT of fucking expenses.

#7567995 - 02/21/14 06:43 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Euphoric

Congrats, first few years of home ownership were stressful...no money, hanging in there by a string (financially) and A LOT of fucking expenses.

thank you for correcting and adjusting for truth.

#7568054 - 02/21/14 07:30 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: c2k

thank you for correcting and adjusting for truth.

That's probably true if you buy an old fixer upper like me...can't see expenses creeping up if you buy a new house where nothing needs to be done.

#7568091 - 02/21/14 07:54 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

To be honest it's not that bad if you planned before hand. If you bought on impulse with just barely the down payment and no real savings for anything else, or bought way beyond your means than no feels here.

We bought a fixer upper and spent a ton before even moving in but we planned well in advance and prepared. Pretty much whole house was down to subfloors and drywall. Did it all ourselves which saved a bit of coin but still expenses were up there.

#7568121 - 02/21/14 08:06 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Buy within your means, and you won't be eating ramen every night.

#7568304 - 02/21/14 10:17 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Who the hell can buy within their means these days? Even a few yrs ago?

#7568326 - 02/21/14 10:30 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Everyone else in this province not living in the GTA

#7568380 - 02/21/14 10:49 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Barrie still falls under retarded pricing.
:p

#7568426 - 02/21/14 11:23 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

You can't afford to live in Barrie? Shit man, it's not that expensive.

#7568622 - 02/22/14 09:42 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Loc: You Know
Was thinking of getting a Honeywell Tstat and my current wire config doesn't have a c-wire. But Honeywell says the g-wire can be used as a sub. Is this the same issue as Nest's?
http://youtu.be/jniws7wqeY4

#7568641 - 02/22/14 10:06 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

many

#7568654 - 02/22/14 10:16 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I think you missed my point

#7568655 - 02/22/14 10:16 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY

prices have seen similar retarded increases

#7568668 - 02/22/14 10:23 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY

prices have seen similar retarded increases

I understand prices have rocketed, but there are many affordable places still available, maybe not in the most desirable locations but not in tim buck too

#7568680 - 02/22/14 10:29 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm just gonna buy next door to you. We can set up a treehouse string phone for late night whispers

#7568688 - 02/22/14 10:36 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

#7568690 - 02/22/14 10:39 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm just gonna buy next door to you. We can set up a treehouse string phone for late night whispers

underground tunnel between our basements too

#7568751 - 02/22/14 11:43 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Euphoricuck]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada

Originally Posted By: The Big Bang Theory
Last night I had a dream, we bought matching side by side mansions! But, there was a secret tunnel connecting your front yard to my back yard. What do you think that means?

#7568758 - 02/22/14 11:49 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

he's got a purdy mouth
#7574241 - 02/25/14 07:59 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Originally Posted By: civic13
Was thinking of getting a Honeywell Tstat and my current wire config doesn't have a c-wire. But Honeywell says the g-wire can be used as a sub. Is this the same issue as Nest's?
http://youtu.be/jniws7wqeY4

Anyone have an idea about this??

#7574274 - 02/25/14 08:13 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

do you want to lose control of your ability to run the fan manually?

all they are doing is swapping wires because they need a common wire for proper current consumption that the wifi draws from the board. since it only had 4 wires they can't lose control of the fan so that jumper tricks the fan to come on when heating/cooling is called for.

I would rather just run a new wire for common to the board and still have control. if your basement isn't finished it would be a good idea.

#7574776 - 02/26/14 07:59 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

If not, the Venstar Add-A-Wire seems to work magic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pea5qtygo

Originally Posted By: loudsubz

I would rather just run a new wire for common to the board and still have control. if your basement isn't finished it would be a good idea.

#7576902 - 02/26/14 06:41 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

all they are doing is swapping wires because they need a common wire for proper current consumption that the wifi draws from the board. since it only had 4 wires they can't lose control of the fan so that jumper tricks the fan to come on when heating/cooling is called for.

Thanks.
I really have no need to run the fan manually.
My basement is finished but where the furnace is it's not so I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be to run the extra wire.
Do you do this kinda thing for work?

#7576976 - 02/26/14 07:00 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Thanks.
My basement is finished but where the furnace is it's not so I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be to run the extra wire.

It's a super easy fix, swap G to C on both the furnace board and thermostat.

please paypal me my standard fee of $95/hour.

#7577128 - 02/26/14 07:55 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks.

how far is your tstat from the furnace?

Edited by loudsubz (02/26/14 07:55 PM)

#7577133 - 02/26/14 07:57 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#7577136 - 02/26/14 07:59 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Thanks.

It's almost right above it.

#7577143 - 02/26/14 08:01 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: robbbby]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Thanks.

That's what I mentioned before in my post above with the link to a YouTube vid.
Is the only issue not being able to manually control the fan? Anything else?

#7577172 - 02/26/14 08:13 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks.

It's almost right above it.

if you can see the existing tstat wire going through the floor up the wall from the furnace room you can just re pull a new one, super easy. Should cost like $10 in wire max

#7577208 - 02/26/14 08:25 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: loudsubz]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

What type of wire should I look for?
The only thing I see that might cause an issue is trying to trace the current wires as the ducting is in the way.

#7577237 - 02/26/14 08:38 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

any wire would work as long as its the same gauge, it doesn't have to be solid, it could be stranded as well.

try taping a piece of string to the existing line and pulling from the basement and see if the wire moves down the wall, that way you know you are home free with pulling a new line. You could also leave the existing wire and just run a new 2 conductor cable from the furnace to Tstat and use one of the wires as the common.

Lots of options

#7577250 - 02/26/14 08:41 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: civic13]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Thanks.

That's what I mentioned before in my post above with the link to a YouTube vid.
Is the only issue not being able to manually control the fan? Anything else?

just no manual fan control like loudsubz mentioned.

#9256696 - 02/17/18 09:29 AM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: furball]
RobJohn Offline

There are other options than installing the wire. In fact, if your thermostat does not have a common wire (C-Wire) you have the following alternatives:

- The Venstar Add-a-Wire Adapter
- Stealing Power
- The Fan Wire Hack
- External Transformer Method

And of course, you can run a new wire or hire an HVAC professional. You can read more about the before mentioned methods here: https://roboauthority.com/guides/thermostat-c-wire/

#9256799 - 02/17/18 01:02 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: RobJohn]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Hahaha self promoting

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#9257718 - 02/19/18 01:15 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: Hatorade]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I banned him

#9257808 - 02/19/18 03:11 PM Re: Anyone here Nest? vCommonWire [Re: LNXGUY]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads