Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#7400433 - 11/19/13 08:20 PM Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere...
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: IN
Quick backstory - I am pre-diabetic with asthma and a smoking habit. Or at least I was a month ago. I don't go back to the doctor for a blood sugar test for 7 weeks but I've replaced a *ton* of sugar and carbs in my diet and am down about 8 pounds in a month. My highest weight was 212 about a year ago. I am now down to 182. Most of that through diet only, no exercise to speak of. Quit smoking almost a month ago, on an e-cigarette now which I used to quit for 6 months a year and a half ago but fell into some adversity with my "gear" and found it easiest to go back to smoking. Nowhere in this thread will I pat myself on the back for being smart.

Anyway, 10 days ago I built myself a little pull-up bar downstairs. Downstairs is not finished and has 9' ceilings so I have plenty of room to work with. Used some wood I had lying around and a $10 pipe from Lowes. Wrapped it with athletic tape, made sure it was level, and done.

So I tried it out. I could do one. I could get about halfway up the 2nd try and didn't make it. I set my mind to doing at least 10 a day. I only do them after I get home from work, not a morning person... But I've persisted, and after about 10 days of doing 10 a day, just a few minutes ago I was able to do 5 in a row. Underhand for now, I can only do 2 overhand but I try to mix those in as well, knowing absolutely nothing about how they differ.

I started researching squat cages after seeing a few of the home gym posts in OT but I'm not quite to that point yet. I need to prove to myself that I can set aside a measly 5-10 minutes a day to stick with this habit and that it isn't just some phase I'm going through. I know I need to work out more, that's not in question. My diet is much improved since a month ago. Far more lean chicken, more vegetables, red meat only once a week, more fish, and lean pork rounds out our menus. We still make unhealthy items for dinner sometimes but I've learned better portion control. My favorite restaurant in town is a little hole in the wall Mexican joint. Huge portions for no money - we ate there the other day and my wife convinced me to cut my burrito in half and take the rest home and I was able to, no big deal. Little victories like that, inconsequential as they may seem, keep me focused.

So anyway, any tips or words of encouragement would be great. I'm not trying to get big/swole, I'm just trying to lead a better lifestyle as much as I can. I still drink alcohol, just not *tons* of light beer every week. Bacardi and diet, it's all I drink anymore unless I have *a* craft beer or something. I know I should go no-alcohol or something but that isn't going to happen.

Now, I guess it's time to read, thanks for doing the same if you made it this far!

Todd

#7400525 - 11/19/13 09:07 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks Beefy, I really appreciate it. My wife started us on the whole eating as clean as we can thing and it's actually really, really easy. Good tip on the before photo on the fridge. I don't have a shirtless one but I don't need it, I know what one I'll put up there \:\)

#7400626 - 11/19/13 10:11 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Congrats on taking that first step man....there are a few of us that have been there. It can be a hard road sometimes, but just do your best to stay the course. The occasional slip up won't hurt you, just keep at it!

Before:
[/URL]

After:
[/URL]

#7400716 - 11/19/13 11:31 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Colorado
Add me to the "been there" list: http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/7003896/fpart/1

Congratulations man! I won't say you've taken the most difficult step, but deciding it's time to make the change is arguably the most important

With regards to sticking to it; find some sort of physical activity you enjoy doing for reasons other than weight loss. It's easy to get to the gym and work out when you're seeing those beginner losses and noticing changes, but once you get down to your goal weight all that goes away and you better have some other motivation. That's why so many people who lose weight can't keep it off. If everything is about the weight loss then all your motivation and focus evaporates when you reach your goal. Much better to find something you enjoy doing and/or some organized event or competition to train for. The weight loss and maintenance then becomes an ancillary benefit while you focus on whatever it is you enjoy doing.

If you can find that sport or hobby you're passionate about you'll be amazed at the changes it can prompt. If you're super into mountain biking but you're huffing and puffing like an old man you may find that's a better reason to quit smoking than the fear of some far off affliction. Anyway, that's my two cents on it and I think you'll find this line of thinking is a common thread amongst people who have lost weight and kept it off.

#7400726 - 11/19/13 11:44 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: 2000SiRacer]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
New year's 2012

I'll play...

June 2013 (nothing current--roughly the same)

Still no abs, but much better than I was. Take pics--they will only encourage you as you stick with it.

Best of luck.

still have an EM1--go figure

#7400728 - 11/19/13 11:46 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: gamby]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
op is a douche canoe im not surprised...

oh shiz damnn.. jks. Congrats on being conscious of it and looking to make a change. Just be consistent and dont expect change in a short period of time.(though you have dropped weight rather quickly)
how tall are you?
need to get some muscle mass on that frame. alcohol like you have laid out is fine. even more than that you could get by surprisingly though the less you have the better your results could be.
Find something that allows you to do it consistently . Every week...multiple times.

#7400856 - 11/20/13 06:44 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
I was always a workout guy, but I had to address the diet since I'm pretty sensitive to excess calories. I went from 244 at my absolute worst, to 191. Currently about 195 and out of commission for a couple months in a sling. I'm going to try and lose a few, which might be tough.

So, good for you. You've got the eating part down. Time to refine that further, add in some basic weight movements and maybe throw in some cardio. 30 minutes runs of 45 minute bike rides are good beginner goals IMO. If no need for a cage, grab a cheap bench and dumbells. Or perhaps a bench press station and bat. You can do a lot with a bar, dumbells and a bench. Even doing so elevated push-ups would be worthwhile.

Don't set a goal where you need to look like a magazine cover, but definitely step up your game and just set a goal to improve yourself. Someone will always be better at something.

Good luck.

#7400867 - 11/20/13 07:03 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Impulsive]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
I'm not sure what's embarrassing about this. Sounds like you've made positive steps. Maybe join a cheap gym before building a home gym. Some people need that financial motivation or camaraderie you can get in some gym group classes. I'd hate to see you drop money on home equipment and then have it turn into a clothes hanging rack.
#7400927 - 11/20/13 08:06 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Silock]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks all. Lots of good advice that I should pin up on a wall somewhere. I knew I forgot something in my OP... my height is 5'9". Doc wants me at 170# so that's my target goal, however my motiviation is not so much "weight loss" in a strict sense. Yes my weight will come down with more activity.

We belong to the YMCA currently, so I'm hoping that as I start to do more at home that I will want to make the 20-minute drive out there and back to work out. That's my problem, always an excuse to not do something. Either I'd rather be at home or we have something social going on or what have you, that's why I decided to try and do something at home first. We have some very basic dumbbells at home, no bench but I'm sure I can figure something out.

I did run a little this summer but stopped after tweaking my knee (not while running). Now that it's getting cold out it's another excuse, lol. I'm just being honest about how I've approached this in the past, no point in acting like my reasons for not doing something before were valid or anything.

Originally Posted By: Silock
I'm not sure what's embarrassing about this. Sounds like you've made positive steps. Maybe join a cheap gym before building a home gym. Some people need that financial motivation or camaraderie you can get in some gym group classes. I'd hate to see you drop money on home equipment and then have it turn into a clothes hanging rack.

It's just tough to admit to others and myself that I could barely do a pull-up 10 days ago. Now I look back at that with just a tiny bit of pride, but I haven't really accomplished anything yet. Just need to keep at it. I'm very good at keeping habits, not so great at establishing them it seems. As to the last part, you're right, I don't want to drop a bunch of money into a home setup that gets used for a month or three and then sits and collects dust. With that said, for some reason I really do prefer to be at home or around the house when I exercise, just for the convenience factor. I'm going to reach out to my buddy though, also a member of the same YMCA we belong to, and try to set up some time to just go hang out and play basketball or something, maybe get in the habit of heading over there and then start using it to run/workout/swim, whatever.

Thanks again for the encouragement!

#7400979 - 11/20/13 08:29 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
2000SiRacer Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Colorado
 Originally Posted By: ElectronVTEC

It's just tough to admit to others and myself that I could barely do a pull-up 10 days ago. Now I look back at that with just a tiny bit of pride, but I haven't really accomplished anything yet. Just need to keep at it.

Hey now! For my purposes I'm reasonably fit at the moment and I'm sure I would struggle to do a pull up!

I really need to start climbing again \:\(

#7401028 - 11/20/13 08:50 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: 2000SiRacer]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

honestly, if the gym is 20 minted away, just go for runs, do pull ups, push ups and maybe grab some dumbbells for so squats and reads.

Mr. Mom doesn't really lift, but he still looks lean/trim and hardly weak.

#7401070 - 11/20/13 09:07 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: 2000SiRacer]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yea, our area isn't exactly wonderful for nearby gyms. Closest one is 15 minutes and it's a hole. I have tons to choose from 20-30 minutes away but er, it's been a deterrent, I won't lie about that.

Lean and trim is what I'm shooting for. Thanks Corey!

Originally Posted By: 2000SiRacer

It's just tough to admit to others and myself that I could barely do a pull-up 10 days ago. Now I look back at that with just a tiny bit of pride, but I haven't really accomplished anything yet. Just need to keep at it.

Hey now! For my purposes I'm reasonably fit at the moment and I'm sure I would struggle to do a pull up!

I really need to start climbing again \:\(

Whether you can do a pull-up or not is, IMO, irrelevant, your journey has honestly been inspiring. I've been following along, just hadn't been motivated until lately when you get that stern look from your doctor that, above all else, just says "time to grow up, dude."

#7402606 - 11/20/13 08:44 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'll probably use this thread for a bit of a journal, so don't mind my ramblings \:\)

Weighed in at 181 today

Able to do 3 overhand pullups without stopping, quick rest and 4 underhand. Came back down after an hour or so and did 2 more overhand and 3 underhand for 12 total for the day.

Asked my neighbor if I can come over to use his bench to try and establish something of a routine. If that works out, I'll get my own.

Edited by ElectronVTEC (11/20/13 08:58 PM)

#7410234 - 11/25/13 02:39 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Still doing my pullups, had to squeeze ten in late last night due to taking off for vacation for a few days. I managed to work in some pushups while I was in Vegas so as not to fall too far behind. I did lose a little momentum but I'll get it back.

I also decided to try the 100 pushup challenge. Day 1, week 1, tried to do "column 3" but my arms gave out on the 4th set. I was only able to get through 34 pushups on day 1. Decided I'd go to "column 2" and work my way up that way. No point in not being able to do the first damn set, lol.

Oh yea, had a bit of a food fail on the trip as well. All in all, I ate well, but our last dinner out on Saturday night was a salad, french fries, and an entire rack of baby back ribs. Derp. Ate the whole thing. They were so good... Had a light-calorie day on Sunday but ate some Wendys for lunch today. Need to get that shit back under control.

Edited by ElectronVTEC (11/25/13 02:40 PM)

#7410461 - 11/25/13 04:23 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
20 minutes is not "that far" from the gym... it's just a factor how bad you want to get in shape...

the whole "clean eating" isn't necesary, but allows you to eat more food and stick within a caloric range... but you can eat enough bullshit to satisfy cravings and still recomp your body...

#7411090 - 11/25/13 11:00 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: DieZel]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: DieZel
20 minutes is not "that far" from the gym... it's just a factor how bad you want to get in shape...

the whole "clean eating" isn't necesary, but allows you to eat more food and stick within a caloric range... but you can eat enough bullshit to satisfy cravings and still recomp your body...

Agreed, 20 minutes isn't that far. However I have to be honest with myself and realize that I am, at heart, a lazy mofo. Driving 40 minutes round trip for an hour - at most - isn't efficient and I don't have time for it. I do right now because I'm off for the week but I doubt I step one foot in the Y. Know your strengths, know your weaknesses, as a friend of mine put it. I go downstairs for basic shit, just taking something out of the freezer for tomorrow's dinner and I see the chin-up bar and I knock out a few. I'm not obese, I'm not trying to win some bodybuilding competition, but I know that some routine exercise would improve many things in my life. So, I need to have some options available in my house. That's all.

As far as clean eating goes, we're not totally clean, we're just trying to improve that aspect of our diet and it seems to help. I don't notice as much of a change but my wife has felt better for it so I'm sticking with it as well. We're just doing easy things like eating more vegetables and not getting pre-packaged side dishes and such, nothing major.

#7414637 - 11/27/13 02:46 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

So I got a gift from the parents today! They had a Weider 138 bench up in their attic. It has spots for butterfly, legs, and can do flat/incline/decline bench. It's no world beater but it will be great to see if I can stay the course with no money out of pocket.

I'm now alternating days between my pull ups and the 100 pushup challenge (Week 1 Day 2 complete, lol). So far so good. I've got a bit of chub to lose around my midsection still. I'm thinking I need to start monitoring body fat as opposed to overall weight...

#7414941 - 11/27/13 05:25 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Sounds good. Just monitor fat in the mirror. Scales and other methods that don't cost a bunch of money are unreliable.

Losing fat is all about food, not exercise, so you need to make sure you're on top of monitoring your calories.

#7415111 - 11/27/13 06:51 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Silock]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Understood, Andrew, thank you. I'm guessing it's not this simple but what calorie count should I be trying to stay under? Does exercising daily, even for just 15 minutes a day have any impact on the amount I need to consume?

#7415396 - 11/28/13 12:37 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Depends on your goals, and how much you weigh.

About 200 kcal per day under your BMR is good for steady weight loss.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Use the formula that DOES NOT include daily activity. That's so hard to measure that's it's just not accurate and won't have a big impact on your caloric expenditure for most people (unless you just swing an axe all day, in which case, you're probably not fat to begin with).

Exercising daily, while good for you in a myriad of ways, just doesn't account for that many calories burned in relation to how many calories your body needs to stay alive. I mean, you might burn 200-300 calories running, and take 45 minutes to do so, but you can easily eat three times that amount in 5 minutes. Food restriction is far more effective for a weight loss strategy. So, by all means, exercise, and it DOES burn calories, but because it's so easy to offset what you've burned through food, it's just easier and more effective to keep the calories in check.

#7415503 - 11/28/13 08:02 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
I don't have time for it.
yes you do. You make time for it.
Make it a priority.
20 mins isnt horrid.

#7415980 - 11/28/13 04:47 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Euphoricuck]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
Make it a priority.
20 mins isnt horrid.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I am trying to work up to a normal routine at this point using things I have readily available at my house. What can I say, I've become a homebody...

Thanks Andrew, I'll take a look.

Just looked, that site wants me at 1900 calories (1893 exactly) for my current frame of 5 9" 183 pounds. BMI is 27, it was 28.4 in mid-July from a wellness test at work. To get down to the normal range, I need to be at or under 169 pounds. I got work to do.

Edited by ElectronVTEC (11/28/13 04:57 PM)

#7417513 - 11/30/13 12:59 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

60 pushups today, total. 40 for the pushup challenge but I could only do 8 of the 10 max reps required for W1D3. So, after several hours of rest I decided to do another max challenge and was able to pull off 20 consecutive, up 5 from a little less than a week ago. I also picked up a calorie counter (MyFitnessPal) for Android and have been 200 calories under my max of 1900 both yesterday and today. Considering this is a holiday weekend, I feel good. It's nice to have some measure of what you can eat for the rest of the day as a babysitter, I think.

#7417534 - 11/30/13 01:24 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
Make it a priority.
20 mins isnt horrid.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I am trying to work up to a normal routine at this point using things I have readily available at my house. What can I say, I've become a homebody...

Thanks Andrew, I'll take a look.

Just looked, that site wants me at 1900 calories (1893 exactly) for my current frame of 5 9" 183 pounds. BMI is 27, it was 28.4 in mid-July from a wellness test at work. To get down to the normal range, I need to be at or under 169 pounds. I got work to do.

That sounds about right to me.

People are going to freak out about you mentioning BMI, but since you don't have a lot of muscle from working out all your life, it will be pretty accurate for you. However, if you stick with working out, the BMI number will gradually be more "off" and tell you to be unrealistically skinny for your height. But that's a long ways off. Just concentrate on hitting slightly under that calorie number and you'll see the pounds melt off soon.

#7417663 - 11/30/13 09:54 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Silock]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yep. On the right track for sure.

#7423954 - 12/03/13 08:43 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Impulsive]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

My buddy came over on Sunday night who belongs to the same YMCA we belong to and we mutually agreed we'd both go workout on Tues/Thurs nights at 7 to start out. Went tonight for the first time, ran/walked a mile, probably a 10 minute pace or so, nothing crazy, I suck at running. So that definitely got everything warmed up.

Did just 4 machines today, starting slow. Today was back/chest:

3 x 10 Fly
3 x 10 Chest press
3 x 10 wide grip overhand lat press
3 x 10 narrow grip underhand lat press

And that was it. I can definitely feel it, but I need to push up the weight 5-10 pounds next time. I didn't struggle to finish on the last reps of each set and I think at this point I need to be there to figure out my safe limits.

Tomorrow is week 2 day 2 of the pushup program. Yesterday I was able to get through 51 pushups in about 10 minutes.

For my own knowledge down the road, I was pretty "even" on most exercises tonight but during the Fly reps, my left arm was decidedly weaker than my right. My right was perfectly fine and my left was fatigued to the point of not being able to finish that 10th rep at the end of the 3rd set.

Almost forgot, we're dragging the wives along as well, they worked out harder than we did tonight...

Edited by ElectronVTEC (12/04/13 11:00 PM)

#7423958 - 12/03/13 08:45 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Crap, one more thing. So I'm still counting my calories and today I'm way under. The food I ate today would not be classified as healthy, even the salad had a good amount of dressing on it (because of my low count, probably doing it wrong...). So I sit here, full, but -650 calories for the day. It's 9:45 pm and I'm not sure what to do. I have some sweet snacks around but I'm guessing that's not a good idea either?

#7424148 - 12/03/13 11:10 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Newsomville, CA
nope, time to start sucking down the brotein bro

#7424153 - 12/03/13 11:14 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: 137]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

So you're saying I should have made some eggs... I suppose I can do that if I find myself in this kinda spot again.

#7424205 - 12/04/13 12:15 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Don't force yourself to eat if you're not hungry. You're trying to lose weight, right?
#7424542 - 12/04/13 09:35 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Silock]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Exactly, I was overthinking it. Thanks for the help. I figured if I didn't get enough "fuel" I'd be dragging today. While I didn't sleep for shit, I am actually feeling really good today so meh, much ado about nothing.

#7426047 - 12/04/13 11:01 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thought I did 56 pushups on Monday but actually only did 51, math is hard. Today I did 57. Tomorrow is legs/core at the Y. Not looking forward to Friday.

#7426505 - 12/05/13 10:31 AM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: ElectronVtec]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'd suggest doing elevated pushups and get some stands or use two chairs so you can go deeper.

When I travel and have no gym, I'll put my feet on the counter and use two chairs for pushups. I find it pretty effective.

#7426894 - 12/05/13 12:54 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: Impulsive]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
Pushup handles are easier on the wrists and allow you to do different types of pushups (wide grip, close grip for tris, even little dips).

Cheap and they take up very little space. They also take a bit more effort, which is good.

still have an EM1--go figure

#7429523 - 12/06/13 06:32 PM Re: Slightly embarrassing but we all have to start somewhere... [Re: gamby]
ElectronVtec Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm just sticking with the conventional type until I finish this. Tonight was 5 sets, 12, 13, 10, 10, then go until I drop. Ended up at 64, with 19 in the exhaustion phase. Last night I was back at the gym with my friend and could run 5/8 of the mile. I'll get there eventually...

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads