Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#614502 - 10/31/06 12:56 AM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So-Cal
Dude yox, I'm not mag racing not one bit. I don't read those reviews or care. I'm speaking from my personal experience on willow, and my 3 times a week on some kinda course, be it drag, road course, or rally. I'm no pro driver, far, far, far from it, and I wouldn't even consider myself a good driver. However, I am far from the only one who feels that the vette feels heavy and twitchy at low speeds whereas other lighter awd cars can blast through the agile sections. Its not like some kinda mystery: as you said, fat tires, 500 lb/ft, and incredible throttle response along with neutral tuning does not a stable car make. And it doesn't.

Ian

Videos
#614503 - 10/31/06 12:58 AM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

BTW: I don't mean to come accross as hot shit in any way; just be careful, not all of us mag race and you aren't the only one here to tracks their cars. Not all us have to post every cone dodging "adventure" for sva to oodle over.

Ian

#614504 - 10/31/06 01:54 AM Re: STI > Z06
Quad4_driver Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: B.C. Canada
Quote:

Dude yox, I'm not mag racing not one bit. I don't read those reviews or care. I'm speaking from my personal experience on willow, and my 3 times a week on some kinda course, be it drag, road course, or rally. I'm no pro driver, far, far, far from it, and I wouldn't even consider myself a good driver. However, I am far from the only one who feels that the vette feels heavy and twitchy at low speeds whereas other lighter awd cars can blast through the agile sections. Its not like some kinda mystery: as you said, fat tires, 500 lb/ft, and incredible throttle response along with neutral tuning does not a stable car make. And it doesn't.

Ian

sorry , but lighter? I was under the impression that the Zo6 was lighter than an evo or STI.

I think people are onto somthing with the huge tires effecting steering feel though.

Are C5 Zo6s still dominateing AutoX? should that not put to rest the arguement?

#614505 - 10/31/06 02:07 AM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

It feels heavier. Sorry. See, its not just a figment of my imagination. The car feels heavy and bulky COMPARATIVELY. Its not. I know, I know, its fucking fast. And I love the thing. Definetely one of my all time fav cars. And for the money, screw your ferrari or viper. Z06 please.

So there are things that other cars do better. I'm over it.

Ian

#614506 - 10/31/06 05:00 AM Re: STI > Z06
MikeYOX Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: West Boemfugk, Egypt
Quote:

Every racetrack review of those 3 cars I've read has contradicted what you just said.

Every time a car mag has tested the Z06 on a track, that I've read, they've commented that it's tail-happy and nervous at the limit while the Viper and GT are planted. Of course the Z06 is incredibly quick, but I don't get why so many people refuse to accept that it has any flaws whatsoever.

There's nothing in that information contradicting what I have said. If it were really that much more difficult to drive at the limit, the Z06 would never turn the lap times that it does. You put that GT, Viper, and Z06 on just about any track, and the Z06 is going to clean house.

Now how in the hell is it that a car is going to be ridiculously tail happy, and hard to drive at the limit, and consistently turn times that match or beat its competition? Something doesn't add up here.

Like I said before. Put down the mags, and start watching these cars in action. I've never seen this disadvantaged tail happy Z06 in real life. I've never driven a tail happy disadvantaged Z06 in real life. I've never met the driver of a tail happy disadvantaged Z06. Don't take my word for it. Certainly don't take a mag's word for it. Check it out for yourself. Mags are a bunch of whiners anyway.

Don't put words in my mouth either. I nver said the Z06 was flawless, and I have paid twice its value for its competition. What do you think?

#614507 - 10/31/06 05:11 AM Re: STI > Z06
MikeYOX Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: West Boemfugk, Egypt
Quote:

Ian

You just repeated everything I already said, and agreed with me.

The topic was the Z06 being more difficult to drive at the limit, not feeling more difficult to drive at the limit. Regardless of how it feels, it will destroy almost anything lightweight and AWD in low speed driving. I've seen stock Z06s come out and beat hosts of race modified EVOs and WRX's. It's quite sad really.

You should know that a car feeling better at the limits does not mean that it is faster at the limits.

#614508 - 10/31/06 10:43 AM Re: STI > Z06
Nathan Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Roedyelin
Quote:

Quote:

Every racetrack review of those 3 cars I've read has contradicted what you just said.

Every time a car mag has tested the Z06 on a track, that I've read, they've commented that it's tail-happy and nervous at the limit while the Viper and GT are planted. Of course the Z06 is incredibly quick, but I don't get why so many people refuse to accept that it has any flaws whatsoever.

There's nothing in that information contradicting what I have said. If it were really that much more difficult to drive at the limit, the Z06 would never turn the lap times that it does. You put that GT, Viper, and Z06 on just about any track, and the Z06 is going to clean house.

Now how in the hell is it that a car is going to be ridiculously tail happy, and hard to drive at the limit, and consistently turn times that match or beat its competition? Something doesn't add up here.

Like I said before. Put down the mags, and start watching these cars in action. I've never seen this disadvantaged tail happy Z06 in real life. I've never driven a tail happy disadvantaged Z06 in real life. I've never met the driver of a tail happy disadvantaged Z06. Don't take my word for it. Certainly don't take a mag's word for it. Check it out for yourself. Mags are a bunch of whiners anyway.

Don't put words in my mouth either. I nver said the Z06 was flawless, and I have paid twice its value for its competition. What do you think?

How are mags "a bunch of whiners?" Car and Driver recently did a test of a bunch of cars at Virginia International Raceway. Their times:

Viper: 3:01.6
Z06: 3:01.1
GT: 3:00.7

I wouldn't really consider that "cleaning house", as even the Viper is close enough that driver skill could sway the standings.

About the Z06, they said,
Quote:

The Corvette Z06, in contrast, was brutal and tricky to drive at the limit... driving it fast was spooky, if oversteer makes you nervous. Mastering this car was challenging and satisfying, but drivers needed to be on their game.

They called the GT "much more a surgical instrument than the Z06 was."

You (and many others) claim that somehow using magazine data is a bogus way to debate, but how does hanging out at one corner of a road course watching Z06s go by tell me anything about how they handle, or their corner exit/entry speeds? All of that is broken down in this particular article.

#614509 - 10/31/06 03:33 PM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Quote:

Ian

You just repeated everything I already said, and agreed with me.

The topic was the Z06 being more difficult to drive at the limit, not feeling more difficult to drive at the limit. Regardless of how it feels, it will destroy almost anything lightweight and AWD in low speed driving. I've seen stock Z06s come out and beat hosts of race modified EVOs and WRX's. It's quite sad really.

You should know that a car feeling better at the limits does not mean that it is faster at the limits.

Well you seem pretty sure about it and thats fine. But in the end, let me tell you one thing that I've learned from road racing and even more pointedly in rally racing, where the drivers ability to feel the car and go fast in it are one and the same: harder to drive with higher potential does not a winner make.

Sure, you've seen lots of stock c6's beat up on modded out ricers. Unimpressive at best. You know far better than to make such a weak argument. A well driven gto will outrun a poorly driven z06. Who cares. Subject to driver talent at very best, horribly unscientific at worst.

I know the z06 is overall easily the faster and more dominant car. But give me a viper and give me a z06... I like the vette way better but I'll lap faster in teh viper, and not sweat while doing it.

Ian

#614510 - 11/01/06 07:56 PM Re: STI > Z06
ajuesnEx00 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: USA
Z06 is such a hot americano. there is no way some subie can beat z06 in track.
#614511 - 11/03/06 10:01 AM Re: STI > Z06
jsmonet Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: So. Cali
Quote:

shut up, please? jesus christ, the entire point of the last few posts was to argue that the z06 was a bitch and a half to drive right. with a driver who isn't used to it, the z06 might as well be running on plastic wheels in the rain. the car seems to have a steep learning curve to realize its potential and not everyone grew up breathing corvettes. comments like these are just moronic.

also, "some subie" includes a whole shitload of modified ones. are you sure you want to make that stupid claim? street z06 vs. a 450+hp dedicated gt racer? some claims are worth making. others just make you look stupid. if you honestly believe you can hop into a c6 z06 and drive it 10/10ths after a day, then good for you. it seems the point of the above wasn't so much to say it is slow, but that other cars are a lot easier to get fast in. making a subsequent claim that a c6 z06 is some giant killer bone stock is just stupid as you open yourself up to dedicated race cars when making a stupid ass statement like that

#614513 - 11/03/06 04:36 PM Re: STI > Z06
cliff st-clair Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Queens Village, NY
Quote:

This was a modded subie and it did beat the Z06 around that track, get over it.

#614514 - 11/04/06 02:10 AM Re: STI > Z06
XT6Wagon Offline

actualy it was a STOCK Subie, much like a Z06 is a stock corvette.

only they make <500 S204's versus the several thousand or more Z06's.

and they sell the Z06 in the US vs JDM only S204

For the trolls who missed it, the S204 is NOT faster than a Z06, its faster in the RIGHT sections and fast enough when its not faster to keep the Z06 from ever getting ahead. So the Z06 that beats it by a solid margin on a empty track... can't EVER pass the S204. The track is ALSO not suited to the Z06, tight corners, limited straights, and slick surface all hinder it. A wider, longer, and more flowing course would have it running circles around the stock S204 giving the tire and power differences between the two.

#614515 - 11/04/06 08:28 PM Re: STI > Z06
Nathan Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Well it is going to be more difficult to drive no matter what. With nearly double the WHP of a stock STi, the driver will have to modulate the throttle more. Double the WHP of your subie and it will require more skill to drive.

How come the Ford GT is so much easier to drive than the Z06, even though it has more power and is faster around some tracks (like in Car and Driver's recent test)?

#614516 - 11/04/06 09:03 PM Re: STI > Z06
orangegrey Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area
I think the GT, like a lot of mid-engined cars, is set up with a bit of understeer as a safety thing, since it's pretty damn tough to catch a car with a rear weight bias once it breaks loose. From what I've seen the Z06 seems set up to be relatively neutral in the hands of experienced drivers, which in turn could be intimidating for mere mortals. Combined with the POS run-flats and somewhat numb steering I could see how it gets a rep as being tough to drive.
"A racing car whose hood is adorned with great pipes, like serpents of explosive breath, a roaring car that seems to ride on grapeshot, is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace." - The First Futurist Manifesto (1909)

#614517 - 11/05/06 11:41 AM Re: STI > Z06
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
Pretty please stop mag racing. There are enough people here who have done track days and actual racing with and against these cars that we dont have to constantly cite car mags as an authority. It only clutters up the thread with bullshit.

edit: dont mean you orangegrey, I just used quick reply.

Yeah, neutral or oversteering behavior is scary until you learn not to lift in response to it. Actually its still scary even after you learn. I was going on to a highway entrance ramp (3 long straight aways separated by 2 kinks) full blast in 4th gear and when I turned, the diff helped out a bit too much and the rear began to slide just a little. I had to really force myself to keep it planted and let the front tires do their thing. I really need to do a track day god dammit.

#614518 - 11/05/06 12:03 PM Re: STI > Z06
Nathan Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

There are enough people here who have done track days and actual racing with and against these cars that we dont have to constantly cite car mags as an authority. It only clutters up the thread with bullshit.

So actual data is trumped by anecdotal evidence?

#614519 - 11/05/06 02:14 PM Re: STI > Z06
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
I dont think the opinions of people in car rags really qualifies as hard data. And even if it did, I'd rather hear personal anecdotes than recital of car magazine anecdotes. I think there tends to be a lot of bias inside magazines. I trust GRM but that is pretty much it.

#614520 - 11/05/06 06:44 PM Re: STI > Z06
Nathan Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

I dont think the opinions of people in car rags really qualifies as hard data. And even if it did, I'd rather hear personal anecdotes than recital of car magazine anecdotes. I think there tends to be a lot of bias inside magazines. I trust GRM but that is pretty much it.

I was citing the Nov. '06 Car and Driver where they not only give a narrative about their impressions of how each car handled, but give corner entry/exit speeds for every corner of the course, as well as maximum speeds on each straight and lateral g.

#614521 - 11/06/06 01:51 AM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

After driving a c6 z06 this weekend, and having some seat time in the gt and quite a bit in the viper, both of the latter are easier to drive over the entire track, and faster over almost all of it too. The z06 feels like it will rotate easier than the viper in very tight sections... but be careful puttin the throttle on! The gt just feels planted as hell, and fast. Gearing makes it really calm to drive, too, comparatively. It feels like the chassis handles the power way better.

Know that this is ocming from a guy who likes the z06 best of all, by far, too. I'm just not so fucking blind to not notice its "character".

Ian

#614522 - 11/07/06 03:15 PM Re: STI > Z06
FirePlug Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Quote:

The zo6 is faster in a straight line, that's the bottom line

If I'm not mistaken I believe the z tune skyline ran a faster 1/4 mile?! A 10.06 from 0-400m, granted that's a little less then a quarter...but still a low 10 none the less!

Edited by FirePlug (11/07/06 03:20 PM)

#614524 - 11/07/06 06:53 PM Re: STI > Z06
Quad4_driver Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: B.C. Canada
Quote:

Quote:

I was citing the Nov. '06 Car and Driver where they not only give a narrative about their impressions of how each car handled, but give corner entry/exit speeds for every corner of the course, as well as maximum speeds on each straight and lateral g.

I've got a new road and track test of the Viper vs Z06 vs GT500. The Z06 is .01 of a second behind the viper in lap time. They did say the viper was easier to drive, but atributed it solely to grip. And they stated they would love to see what a Z06 would do with better tires.

#614525 - 11/07/06 09:20 PM Re: STI > Z06
qksl2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Z06 feels like it has higher peak grip. Viper feels like it has more average grip and isn't always fighitng front slide v rear slide. Again, Z06 is my fav by far. Light weight plus big power? Yes please.

Ian

#8965832 - 03/07/17 01:39 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: qksl2]
meiqing Offline

<a href="http://www.discountoakleysunglasses.com.co"><strong>oakley sunglasses outlet</strong></a>
<a href="http://www.tomsoutletstore.in.net"><strong>toms outlet</strong></a>
ugg boots on sale
lebron james shoes 2017
http://www.cheapnfljerseys-wholesale.us
http://www.adidas-nmd.us.com

#8965833 - 03/07/17 01:40 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: meiqing]
meiqing Offline

adidas shoes
the north face outlet
oakley sunglasses
toms outlet
adidas superstar
adidas nmd
christian louboutin shoes
coach factory outlet
louboutin pas cher
pandora charms
fit flops
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
red bottoms shoes
cheap jordans
adidas yeezy
nike free run black
coach outlet
valentino
rayban
fitflops
nfl jerseys wholesale
kate spade handbags
louboutin uk
ugg australia
cheap uggs
kate spade handbags
true religion outlet
hollister kids
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
louboutin shoes
ghd straighteners
fitflops sale clearance
birkenstock shoes
cheap uggs
nike store
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
ralph lauren
mont blanc
nike factory store
longchamp handbags
kobe shoes
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
gucci outlet
yeezy 350 boost
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry
michael kors uk
pandora charms
birkenstock sandals
air jordan retro
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas shoes
gucci outlet
nmd adidas
cheap jerseys from china
lebron james shoes
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet store
michael kors bags
toms outlet store
rolex replica watches
mulberry handbags
louis vuitton
cheap ray bans
ugg outlet store
rolex replica watches
coach outlet online
adidas nmd
tiffany outlet
gucci handbags
pandora uk
steph curry shoes
fitflops
coach outlet
nike air force 1
michael kors bags
louis vuitton outlet
versace shoes
michael kors canada
ralph lauren outlet
pandora outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas uk
cheap nike air max
pandora charms sale
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
true religion
louis vuitton outlet online
coach canada
hollister clothing
christian louboutin sale
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton outlet
fit flops
doudoune moncler
coach factory outlet
cheap jordans
fitflops sale clearance
fitflops
chi flat iron
birkenstocks
ugg boots for women
canada goose
sac longchamp pliage
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
polo outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas yeezy
tiffany and co outlet
moncler outlet
yeezy boost 350
gucci uk
michael kors outlet
canada goose sale
coach outlet
ugg boots
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
fred perry polo
louis vuitton outlet
adidas yeezy boost
nike shoes for men
red bottoms shoes
louis vuitton handbags outlet
nike free 5.0
adidas shoes
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
vans outlet store
nike tn
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
chaussure louboutin
coach outlet store
nike air max outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas super color
coach outlet
adidas outlet
pandora bracelet
coach factory outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
ralph lauren outlet
nike huarache
fendi handbags
ralph lauren
dolce and gabbana outlet
nike roshe
kate spade
celine outlet
christian louboutin
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet store
lebron james shoes 2017
nike shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
tiffany and co
ed hardy sale
ugg boots
yeezy boost
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet store
nmd shoes
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
hermes handbags
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
cheap oakleys
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton handbags
air max 95
polo outlet
oakley sunglasses
sac longchamp
mbt shoes
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordans
beats by dre
true religion outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots on sale
kate spade handbags
hollister clothing
coach outlet store
moncler jackets
pandora charms
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
toms shoes outlet
gucci purses
canada goose
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren sale clearance
moncler outlet
coach outlet
nike air max 90
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
canada goose
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet store
ugg boots outlet
michael kors outlet
nike air max
fitflops shoes
james shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max
rolex watches
mulberry purse
polo ralph lauren outlet
kd 9 shoes
adidas nmd
air max 2017
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
nike air max
longchamp bags
coach outlet store
borse gucci
louboutin
michael kors outlet
ugg sale
abercrombie kids
jordan pas cher
cheap jordan shoes
cheap ugg boots
canada goose sale
ugg australia outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
christian louboutin
tommy hilfiger shoes
sac longchamp pas cher
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordans free shipping
air max
abercrombie and fitch
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
uggs canada
hollister clothing store
nmd adidas
adidas yeezy
replica watches
birkenstock sandals
prada outlet
canada goose jackets
hermes birkin
rolex watches
michael kors canada
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren pas cher
yeezy boost
mlb jerseys wholesale
nfl jerseys
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
nike free flyknit
air jordan uk
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
parada handbags
ralph lauren clearance
birkenstock sandals
true religion outlet
celine outlet store
canada goose outlet
toms shoes
longchamp bags
coach outlet
coach outlet store
ed hardy clothing
ralph lauren outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
adidas uk
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ed hardy
pandora outlet
red bottoms
oakley sunglasses
michael kors purses
yeezy boost 350
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
fake rolex
ray ban sunglasses discount
cheap jordans
toms outlet
jimmy choo
kevin durant shoes
fitflops sale clearance
longchamp outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors purses
michael kors handbags
moncler
burberry outlet canada
coach outlet
beats headphones
adidas outlet
vans shoes
wholesale nike shoes
cheap jerseys
fred perry
tommy hilfiger
timberland boots
longchamp handbags
adidas nmd
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas yeezy
coach factory outlet
adidas superstar
coach outlet
gucci outlet
uggs on sale
longchamp uk
longchamp uk
ugg canada
tiffany and co
beats earbuds
nike air max
cheap oakley sunglasses
birkenstocks
true religion jeans
abercrombie and fitch outlet
red bottoms
james harden shoes
hollister co
coach outlet
polo outlet
nike roshe run
nike blazer low
michael kors uk
burberry outlet
gucci handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordans
adidas shoes
toms shoes
fit flops
chaussures louboutin
coach outlet store online clearances
discount oakley sunglasses
ed hardy
sac longchamp pas cher
longchamp outlet store
true religion
louis vuitton factory outlet
adidas stan smith
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots canada
michael kors outlet
canada goose uk
cheap nike shoes
louis vuitton canada
beats by dr dre
gucci handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
nike cortez
nike store
christian louboutin
longchamp outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
toms shoes outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike free run flyknit
michael kors outlet
canada goose
louboutin chaussures
tory burch outlet store
coach outlet store online clearances
louboutin
pandora charms
hermes handbags
oakley sunglasses

#8978789 - 03/20/17 09:46 PM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: meiqing]
ypMs Offline
Jr Poster

Adidas Superstar Sale Online
nike air jordan pas cher
Jordan Shoes Air
Ugg Pas Cher En France
chaussure Nike homme
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
Nike Store
Jordan Store
TOMS SHOES OUTLET
new pandora charms
religion store
toms shoes outlet
nike sb stefan janoski
Canada goose dam
Michael Kors Outlet
chaussures nike pas cher
Descuentos Nike
Discount Air Max
Canada Goose Outlet
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
Air Max Kopen
Ray Ban Sunglasses Online
scarpe nike
Air Max Femme
Nike Air Sneakers
Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher
günstige nike schuhe
abercrombie and fitch store
Nike Soccer Cleats Boots
nike tn pas cher
Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace
pandora outlet store
ugg factory outlet
retro jordans for cheap
Air Max Pas Cher
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
Air max dam
zapatos de futbol nike
nfl store
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
toms sale
ugg store
Pandora Store
Air max levně
Pandora Store
Negozi Pandora
canada goose jacket outlet
adidas outlet
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
newest lebron shoes
nike sneakers
Moncler Outlet Online
air force one pas cher
nike jordan shoes
Nike Air Jordan 11
Michael Kors
moncler outlet
vans shoe store
Adidas Originals Superstar
Canada Goose Outlet
Adidas Neo Discount Sale
Hogan Outlet
chaussure basket homme
Nike Shox Cheap
scarpe hogan outlet
Nike Shox discount Sale
pandora jewelry store
Air Max Sneakers
Toms Outlet Online
ugg clearance
converse store
Nike Zapatos
uggs for women
new yeezy shoes
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace
nike shoes
botas de futbol
The official UGG
fitflops sale uk
Air Jordan Retro Sale
Air Nike
nike air max running shoes
Oakley Sunglasses Cheap
pandora beads
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
canada goose jackets on sale
official NHL jerseys
Pandora Official Website
reebok running shoes
nike sportschuhe
Nike Air Damen
Nike Air Pas Cher
nike mercurial soccer cleats
Nike Air Women
UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN
ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
Ugg boots Sale
Yeezy Men
Yeezy Black
hogan scontate
Original Ugg Boots
Nike Pas Cher Femme
cheap nike air max
Boty Nike Air
Nike Air Max Cheap
Nike Factory Store
Coach Bags On Sale
cheap uggs
uggs outlet
new jordan releases
Hugo Boss Sale
Nike Air 90
Moncler Outlet Store
adidas store
Nike Online Store
Kobe Shoes Nike
longchamp bags on sale
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Jordan Schoenen
Boost Yeezy Sale On Line
Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace
louboutin heels
Timberland Outlet
prada outlet
zapatillas nike baratas
Adidas Superstar
zapatilla adidas
Yeezy Boost Sale Online
Vans Black Sneakers
Cheap Michael Kors
Adidas Originals Stan Smith
Boutique Ugg
Nike Shoes Sale Store
nike joggesko
womens nike air max
Nike Roshe Run Sale
Canada Goose Womens Coats
Nike Air Max Goedkoop
zapatillas running
Moncler Sale
Scarpe Air Max
Uggs For Cheap
Stone Island Outlet
cheap uggs for women
nike schuhe günstig
moncler jacket sale
Air Max 90
billige nike sko
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
Ugg Outlet Online Store
huarache sneakers
Pandora Store Sale
Ray ban sale online
nike air
goedkope nike air max

ypMs 2017.3.21

#9102048 - 08/10/17 06:21 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: Nurburgring]
Jamess Offline

Google
#9102064 - 08/10/17 07:09 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: Jamess]
Jamess Offline

Tutu helper allows kinja.com/ you download as well as set up official source all the paid apps on the market absolutely free Tutu Helper Download for PC, Laptop, Windows 8,10, Mac, iPhone Tutu assistant never ever requests for Tutu Helper App your iOS Apple ID, as well as there is no should jailbreak Tutu Helper VIP App the iphone gadget to use Tutu helper on your iOS device.
#9123100 - 09/05/17 06:04 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: Nurburgring]
Jamess Offline

It still has a total of hatenablog.com square inches for its cooking surface official guide area. Food preparation could be performed best outdoor grills to buy in 2017 in the primary area and in the side location, Best Outdoor Grills Reviews and as several as [url= https://outdoorgrillstop.atavist.com/gas-grills-to-be-an-outdoor-iron-chef]Outdoor Grills Reviews[/url] hamburgers can be prepared at the exact same time.
#9173995 - 10/31/17 03:26 AM Re: STI > Z06 [Re: Nathan]
HYst Offline
Jr Member

coulé lorsque, ce nike air jordan pas cher matin-là, Marcus Moncler Outlet Store O’Brien, en Nike Soccer Cleats Boots piochant son Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet lot, trouva un adidas store filon. Pandora Official Website De Pandora Outlet trois batées successives, il leva de Cheap Michael Kors l’or Adidas Superstar Sale Online pour un dollar, pour Nike Shoes Sale Store un Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace dollar nike jordan shoes et demi, et pour Air Max Pas Cher deux dollars. Toms Outlet Online Le Cheap Nike Air Huarache filon TOMS SHOES OUTLET s’annon?ait bon.

Jim le Frisé, Zapatillas Air Max qui tenait Michael Kors Handbags Discount un Nike Outlet Store jeu de nike schuhe günstig pharaon et adidas outlet qui, seul Billige Nike Sko de Adidas NMD For Sale son espèce, allait et venait par tout Cheap True Religion Jeans le Northland, spéculant en outre, Official Toms Shoes Outlet lorsque l’occasion s’en présentait, sur les découvertes des suivre un envoi chercheurs d’or, Adidas Originals Superstar était, à ce moment, aux Nike Pas Cher Femme c?tés de Marcus O’Brien.

Il UGGS Outlet regarda dans Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher le trou Nike Roshe Run creusé Nike Air Max Cheap par le prospecteur, günstige nike schuhe y retro jordans for cheap préleva quelques batées, Nike Air Women qu’il lava lui-même, et nike sneakers offrit coach factory outlet online sur-le-champ à Marcus O’Brien Pandora Outlet Store dix mille nike sportschuhe dollars, Cheap Air Max pour tous droits présents Ugg Pas Cher Femme et à venir. Cinq mille dollars zapatos de futbol nike seraient payés comptant, Hugo Boss Sale en cheap uggs poussière d’or. Pour les UGG Boots Cheap cinq mille Reebok Outlet Store autres, il lui reconna?trait une demi-part Air Max 90 de Nike Polo Sale gains dans son entreprise de UGGS For Women jeu.

Marcus O’Brien refusa l’offre. Il était Nike Air Huarache For Sale là, Adidas Originals Sale déclara-t-il avec canada goose jackets on sale chaleur, Nike Store pour tirer de l’argent Original Ugg Boots du Pandora Store Sale sol et non de ses air force one pas cher semblables. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Le reebok running shoes pharaon Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag ne l’intéressait pas et, Nike Shox discount Sale au surplus, il ジョーダン スニーカー estimait christian louboutin outlet que son Cheap Real Jordans filon 23 IS BACK Store valait Nike Shoes Online plus Jordan Store de nike mercurial soccer cleats dix mille dollars.

Le second Canada goose dam événement zapatillas nike baratas important scarpe nike de la journée Nike Air Shoes se produisit dans l’après-midi, lorsque Siskiyou Pearly amarra son Abercrombie and fitch store bateau sur la Chaussure Nike Pas Cher rive du Jordan Sneakers For Sale Yukon, Air max levně devant Nike Kyrie Red Cow. Il venait tout longchamp bags on sale droit du Official NHL Jerseys sud et モンクレール レディース du monde civilisé, et Canada Goose Online Store avait en Stone Island Outlet sa Ugg Outlet Online Store possession Nike Roshe Run Sale un vieux canada goose jacket outlet journal, datant de quatre mois. TOMS OUTLET Il Boost Yeezy Sale On Line amenait Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher en plus, dans TOMS STORE son bateau, une demi-douzaine de tonneaux Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de whisky, tous nike sb stefan janoski adressés à Jim le Frisé.

Les hommes de Red Canada Goose Outlet Cow converse store quittèrent Adidas Yeezy Cheap leur Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses travail. Ils dégustèrent Vans Black Sneakers le Canada Goose Womens Coats whisky, à Soccer Boots Outlet nike un dollar Pandora Style Beads le verre, celui-ci Ugg boots Sale pesé sur Toms Factory Outlet les Michael Kors Clearance balances de Jim le Frisé, et ils discutèrent des nouvelles du journal.

Et tout Uggs For Cheap se serait admirablement Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet passé, si Jim le Ugg Pas Cher En France Frisé n’avait con?u le projet Scarpe Nike Scontate diabolique de saouler Nike Air Sneakers Marcus Air max dam O’Brien, Michael Kors Outlet puis de profiter Pandora Store de son ébriété pour Canada Goose Outlet lui acheter Cheap Nike Huarache son filon.

Ce plan, Nike Online Store au début, marcha ugg factory outlet comme sur des roulettes. Il Nike Shox Cheap re?ut son exécution Scarpe Air Max dès le début Nike Air Pas Cher de la soirée et, Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap à neuf New Nike Shoes heures Jordan Shoes For Cheap du nike shoes soir, Marcus O’Brien Discount TOMS chantait toms shoes outlet à tue-tête. nfl store Il fitflops sale uk s’accrochait à Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace Jim le Chaussure Air Max Frisé, en lui passant son Louboutin Wedding Shoes bras Moncler Sale autour du Mens Nike Air Max cou, et Pandora Store même il n’hésita point à entamer la Nike Air Max Goedkoop fatale Coach Bags On Sale chanson des petits oiseaux qui, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace un mois new pandora charms avant, avait cheap uggs for women co?té ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la vie Negozi Pandora au pauvre Ferguson. Peu importait maintenant, puisque pandora beads l’homme Adidas Neo Discount Sale aux Nike Factory Outlet oreilles trop nike air délicates, qui avait Nike Air Max Sale tué par louboutin heels amour Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher de l’art, était parti sur le Yeezy Black Yukon, qui Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas l’avait emporté à The official UGG la Nike Outlet vitesse de cinq Yeezy Men milles à l’heure. Il était certainement Jordan Shoes Air loin Coach Outlet Store Online à Moncler Outlet présent ugg clearance !

Mais la seconde partie de Moncler Outlet Online la Christian Louboutin Heels combinaison ne répondit point au succès de la première. Timberland Outlet En dépit de Michael Kors l’invraisemblable quantité de whisky Cheap Nike Free Run qu’il lui Air Max Femme versa dans le Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher gosier. Jim le Boty Nike Air Frisé ne put amener newest lebron shoes O’Brien à considérer comme un Nike Factory Store devoir d’ami, et une juste reconnaissance pour tant moncler jacket sale de bons verres absorbés, de New Air Max 2017 lui new jordan releases vendre son filon.

Il y avait des moments, sans doute, nike tn pas cher où O’Brien Cheap Air Max Trainers hésitait, et un tremblement s’emparait de lui, lorsqu’il se sentait UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN sur le point TOMS For Sale de céder. Boutique Ugg Mais, Descuentos Nike quel ugg store que f?t le Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens trouble Nike joggesko de womens nike air max ses idées, il chaussure basket homme ne laissait Nike Air Damen point son Adidas Superstar cerveau battre la Nike Air Jordan 11 campagne botas de futbol plus Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale qu’il ne convenait. Il Air Jordan Retro Sale redevenait toujours ma?tre de lui-même et riait intérieurement de asics sko ses Discount Air Max défaillances. C’était un rude partenaire Nike Air 90 que Jim cheap nike air max le Frisé avait Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes en Adidas Originals Stan Smith face Uggs Pas Cher Soldes de lui, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags et Cheap Louboutin Heels qui se plaisait à embrouiller les cartes. chaussures nike pas cher Le whisky était Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale bon. Cela seul Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel était certain. Et Kobe Shoes Nike Jim chaussure adidas pas cher le Frisé affirmait, en prada outlet effet, qu’il pandora jewelry store provenait d’un f?t Air Max Sneakers spécial et Hogan Outlet valait Yeezy Boost Sale Online douze fois celui huarache sneakers que Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace contenaient les cinq vans shoe store autres Air Nike tonneaux.

La scène se Cheap True Religion Jeans passait dans l’arrière-pièce Air Max Kopen d’une sorte de bar où, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher durant

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads