I have a 2000 DX hatch and a wrecked 2000 SiR (Canadian) coupe. I am looking to swap the b16a2 into my daily hatch and put on a couple parts. I have a WS2 catback exhaust for my hatch and a Yowai-SS CF Intake (whale penis) that I will be using. The stock header looks pretty rough, so I was thinking about replacing that to finish off my I/H/E. Which header would you recommend for a basically stock b16 that will be sticking NA (maybe s2s2 cams)?

I was considering the Bisimoto, but you can't keep AC. I want to be able to keep both AC and PS.

I am considering the following Replica Toda - http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2933774

There are also lots of replica Hytech, Tri Y, etc, etc. What do you think would be the best option for me?

I have also heard that with the b16a2 swap in the hatchback, the stock header will connect directly to my WS2 catback eliminating the stock cat. Is that true? Is that even a good idea or should I be getting my catback modified to add some sort of flex pipe section?

Thanks!