Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5453780 - 03/23/11 11:56 PM Wrecked my car on my birthday
PhAtCiViC Offline

Loc: Conneaut Lake, PA
yup, that happened. And no I wasn't drinking YET! lol but a guy decided to run a stop sign and well now its all a big mess. He said he didn't run the stop sign but says he didn't see me so admits its his fault. My birthday was on the 15th of March and his insurance company is denying liablity till I supply a witness, which I have given them the witnesses number several times, they just wont call him so they can cover it, and I don't want to call cause I don't want to tamper with a witness...But even so, the guy that hit me admits it was his fault. Whatever..So now I have to go under my own insurance pay a $500 deductible and get a lawyer to make them pay me back for this crap. Yeah happy birthday to me heh?
Sorry I know alot of you guys don't know me, and I havn't been on here in awhile, I just thought I'd stop in and let you know what happened to my STI \:\(
Here's some pics:

And if your interested to see how my Civic is doing...

thats right bitch I'm a female...

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#5456620 - 03/25/11 12:49 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
slackereg6 Offline

Loc: Hot Texas
When I got rear ended I paid my deductible and my insurance company went after the other persons insurance for the money. Few weeks later got a check for the deductible in the mail. Your company will not want to pay out and will fight for you since you were not at fault.

Ohh and sorry about your car.

Edit If you have an agent call them and get them to do everything.

Edited by slackereg6 (03/25/11 12:52 AM)

#5456648 - 03/25/11 01:26 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: slackereg6]
PhAtCiViC Offline

Well it seems like Im gonna have to do something, I havnt heard back from either my insurance company or his. I have a doctors appt scheduled because that Saturday after, my back, left shoulder and my right hand started bothering me.. I'm just trying to get out of paying the $500 right now, I don't have the money.. Also my insurance company is saying I have to use my own Medical to cover any medical expenses no matter if he's at fault or not. Which makes no sense, shouldn't it be under his medical? I'm just getting irritated because this whole situation may make my insurance go up :\ When I didn't do anything

#5457242 - 03/25/11 11:02 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
slackereg6 Offline

Loc: Hot Texas
Sounds like they are just trying to make you do all the work so they don't have to pay somebody to do it. Just keep calling and harassing them eventually they will get sick of it and deal with you. His insurance should pay all medical but until they admit he was at fault they are not going to. Do you have a police report I thought those stated who was at fault.

#5458345 - 03/25/11 05:28 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: slackereg6]
PhAtCiViC Offline

No, thats another thing. I have a Police Investigation Report which isn't the same thing apparently. The guy wasn't sited for running a stop sign which made no sense to me. The whole situation isn't making any sense. My mom is telling me this guy is well known around here and that is why he got away with it. I contacted a lawyer today cause I'm fed up with the BS. I'll let him handle it.

#5458474 - 03/25/11 06:39 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
PhAtCiViC Offline

Well it all makes sense now, Just found it this guy is running to be county Commissioner.. My fucking luck! Thats why I'm having so many issues

#5459035 - 03/25/11 11:44 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
teal_dx Offline
Post Master

Loc: Ohio
That's some serious BS right there... Well it sounds they already have the corruption thing down so they would make a good candidate for cuyahoga co.

Who's your insurance co? That shouldn't stop them from going after his company.

#5460208 - 03/26/11 11:21 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: teal_dx]
PhAtCiViC Offline

I have Erie Insurance, He has Selective Insurance. Supposably my insurance company is supposed to take care of it, but they havnt got back to me on it. I want to know if they talked to the witness yet. If they have then I dont see why the hell his insurance company isn't paying. But we can all see why now, can't have this accident show up in the paper, or have this accident go on his record can we now? Well Patrick Donahue of Crawford County PA can kiss my fucking ass, I'll make it well known without the fucking papers. lol

#5472112 - 04/01/11 01:16 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
Lost^
Unregistered

I'd go into your insurance broker and cause some shit if your own insurance isn't contacting you, f'ing lame. sorry to hear about the birthday misfortune.
#5479580 - 04/05/11 07:43 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: ]
PhAtCiViC Offline

Well they finally contacted me, my insurance company anyways. I guess they were able to get ahold of my witness and got a recorded statement from him they are just waiting to see if Selective agrees to pay for it now.
I also had the cop contact me to let me know that they ended up filing charges on him because another witness had called in to let them know that he did in fact run the stop sign. But Patrick is fighting it, most likely so his name doesn't end up in the paper durring his election. So he'll drag it out for awhile. So now I have 4 witnesses to the incident including myself, I don't see how he thinks he can fight it.

#5503037 - 04/18/11 12:23 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Port Orange, FL
Oh shit, Pat Donahue? LOL. I'm from Erie. Go get 'em!
#5518041 - 04/25/11 01:09 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: FireInTheWhole]
PhAtCiViC Offline

Ya, went to the Public forum on Friday made him nervous as fuck haha! watch though he'll get elected.. Hopefully Sherman Allen gets elected we've known him for awhile. But thats, cool ur from Erie? Thats where my car is getting worked on at. Bonnels, ever hear of it? They apparently can't fix the suspension in though. And they didn't fix the side skirt right. So today after my physical Therapy appointment I'm going back up there to drop it off so they can work on the side skirt again. Then because they can't fix the suspension I'm takin it to Subaru of Boardman OH on Wed. I wont let New Motors in Erie touch. Fuck they didn't know what a BOV was they ended up tearing the other 1 apart cause they didn't know what it was. So obviously they don't know what the hell their doing. Im telling you I just dont have luck.
But my insurance company just now sent me a letter stating they are now going after the deductible. So Im lookin at another 2-4 weeks for my deductible. Blah!

#5520021 - 04/26/11 09:15 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
Roxanne Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ask me about bio-currency
 Quote:

#5522100 - 04/26/11 09:50 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: PhAtCiViC
Ya, went to the Public forum on Friday made him nervous as fuck haha! watch though he'll get elected.. Hopefully Sherman Allen gets elected we've known him for awhile. But thats, cool ur from Erie? Thats where my car is getting worked on at. Bonnels, ever hear of it? They apparently can't fix the suspension in though. And they didn't fix the side skirt right. So today after my physical Therapy appointment I'm going back up there to drop it off so they can work on the side skirt again. Then because they can't fix the suspension I'm takin it to Subaru of Boardman OH on Wed. I wont let New Motors in Erie touch. Fuck they didn't know what a BOV was they ended up tearing the other 1 apart cause they didn't know what it was. So obviously they don't know what the hell their doing. Im telling you I just dont have luck.
But my insurance company just now sent me a letter stating they are now going after the deductible. So Im lookin at another 2-4 weeks for my deductible. Blah!

I've had two cars fixed at Bonnells before. They are definitely the most technologically advanced shops in the area and can do perfect work. My last car I had fixed was a Mazda 3 hatch - the rear quarter, hatch, and bumper were destroyed and they fixed it so you would have to know it was damaged in order to tell. Sorry you had bad luck with them.

I used to work at a Ford dealer in Girard and we took cars to the Bonnells in Fairview all the time before they opened the Erie Bonnells.

#5525047 - 04/27/11 10:04 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: FireInTheWhole]
PhAtCiViC Offline

Well Bonnels did a good job on the body work, they just missed the side skirt when I went to pick it up the first time. So I sent it back and when I picked it up the 2nd time I swear the dude that did the work just sprayed the fucking thing, Its like he didn't sand it down. Cause through the new paint u could see where the chip was at. It was like the guy that did the body work just wanted to get the job done. So they had to redo it again. Besides that they did a good job. Now as for the suspension, fuck I have no idea whats wrong its making a wierd ass sound, and it goes out of alignment right and left but most of the time it pulls right. I don't have any idea whats wrong. The shop doesn't know, a few of my friends are baffled by it as well too. So I figured let some peeps that know more about the STI's work on it, they can figure it out. Bonnels is a good shop though. I'd still recommend them.

#5533900 - 05/02/11 12:27 PM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: PhAtCiViC]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just noticed you are a girl. Pics or ban.
#5580784 - 05/24/11 10:24 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: FireInTheWhole]
Lost^
Unregistered

in4pics

#5598494 - 06/02/11 12:08 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: FireInTheWhole]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: FireInTheWhole
Just noticed you are a girl. Pics or ban.

#6195686 - 03/09/12 07:43 AM Re: Wrecked my car on my birthday [Re: FireInTheWhole]
underESTIMATED Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Akron, Oh
This thread turned funny, and...I'm a year late.

'05 Silverstone s2k (9/4/08 - 2/27/10)
'08 BSP xB (3/1/08 - ?)
Ohio Scions | Ohio Autos | Akron After Dark | Midwest SRT | Civic EG | SRT4mation

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Huggy, TenTwelve, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads