Page 27 of 65 « First<2526272829>Last »
Topic Options
#5203468 - 11/27/10 05:06 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sign Out Offline

Originally Posted By: robbbby
 Originally Posted By: Euphoric
look at that athlete!

is that ob1? what kind of a douche takes a picture of himself in the gym.
The one that basically has the gym to yourself is Sunday night? This is in a public restroom. Is this thread about progress or cock sucking?

#5204581 - 11/28/10 02:41 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sign Out]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Loc: PCB
It's about progress so lets keep that other bullshit in OT ;-)

45 lbs in 4 months is awesome especially if you really put on 7lbs of muscle at same time. Not doubting .. just saying wicked congrats if so man!

#5204672 - 11/28/10 03:46 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: mrnismo]
Sign Out Offline

Thanks. Can't say for sure it's all muscle, only that I lost what I did and that I have gained what I have. My waist measurement is the same since 155 and my diet has been the same, with the addition of protein powder (80g daily). Started building in late Oct, pulling back on cardio. Could be 4lbs of muscle and 3lbs of fat for all I know. I have shirtless 200lb pics vs today, but I really don't care to post. As you can see from the clothed compare pics, I was heavy.
#5204928 - 11/28/10 06:22 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sign Out]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Southern CA

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like
let me check that thread and see who called my nephew a hick

#5207854 - 11/29/10 11:41 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
 Originally Posted By: robbbby
look at that athlete!

is that ob1?
yup. an amazing athletic specimen with true athletic skilllzzzz that coulud pwn us all . just LOOK

#5208194 - 11/30/10 07:57 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Euphoricuck]
Sign Out Offline

Who the fuck are you two again, and why are you so butthurt that you're cross forum cock sucking? Should I be sorry for making you this way? Please refresh my memory, insignificance finds it's way into my mental trashcan.

BTW, not sure when I claimed to be an athlete. Methinks you're confusing people. ;\)

#5210778 - 11/30/10 10:40 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sign Out]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

typical ob1 bs. and i can think of many many many many many times you have claimed to be some superior athlete with amazing skillz.... when its clearly not the case.

#5211008 - 12/01/10 12:42 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Euphoricuck]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

OB1 is the guy who's number one insult is, "whatever little man."

Which is humorous because its coming from this giant --->

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like

#5211268 - 12/01/10 04:44 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Euphoricuck]
Sign Out Offline

^ I don't think "little man" is a physical reference, genius.

typical ob1 bs. and i can think of many many many many many times you have claimed to be some superior athlete with amazing skillz.... when its clearly not the case.
Please provide examples and apply them to how my pics represent anything to the contrary. Waiting....

PS: Some of you are so funny, insecure and sad. Look at how you have been acting. lol built up tension and hate....breathe....

Grow up gentlemen. I won't continue this in this thread anymore. Feel free to continue...

#5211284 - 12/01/10 05:51 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sign Out]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
can you guys stop derailing this thread with the bs. this thread made it 25+ some pages without the bs and now this shit starts

save that shit for OT or make a thread of your own

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

#5211448 - 12/01/10 08:42 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Duc]
Krys Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: texas
For real. Just let people enjoy posting their progress. There's no reason to shit all over it when they're bettering themselves. Save the drama for OT.

Nice work, dude. \:\)

#5211893 - 12/01/10 10:49 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Krys]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Agreed. My apologies.

#5212009 - 12/01/10 11:18 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Joeyballs]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
 Originally Posted By: Joeyballs
Agreed. My apologies.

more pics Joey. i need some more inspiration/motivation

/nohomo

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

#5224230 - 12/06/10 01:45 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Joeyballs]
A_Mantis Administrator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Valley of the Sun
Nice progress OB. Now its time to start eating more protein & clean calories and lift HEAVY.

#5289246 - 01/06/11 03:37 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: A_Mantis]
pimpin8 ez Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wisconsin
Finally feel worthy to post here:

#5326801 - 01/23/11 08:56 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: pimpin8 ez]
justachillin2 Offline
Jr Member

I will post finally since i have lost some weight. First pic was taken in Aug of 2010. At the time 5'7 prolly close to 195. This pic got me motivated to lose weight and work out.

Now these were taken about 2 weeks ago at around 158-160. Went from a size 36 pants to 32's falling off my ass. Still have work to do but its a start.

sorry about the crappy pics and i'm not ready to show my face her yet.

#5327116 - 01/23/11 11:32 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ElementBabe]
ElementBabe Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: EST

9 months of work resulting in +2lb and a cowboy hat. still cant gain weight to save my life. only up +0.5lb from my average weight in the past 16 months

biggest gain has been in max rep muscle ups, from 2 to 12 reps

#5327123 - 01/23/11 11:36 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ElementBabe]
CStyles45 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Boardman, Ohio
What's your stats again? Looking good regardless!
#5327129 - 01/23/11 11:43 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: CStyles45]
ElementBabe Offline
Post Master Supreme

5'8 145#

bench - unknown. calculated to 220# last time i benched. havent benched in 14 months, so probably less than 200#
squat - 265#
deadlift - 360#
shoulder press - 160# april 2010 but havent been able to hit it again
weighted strict pullup - 104# last summer

#5329070 - 01/24/11 04:56 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: justachillin2]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Dude, that's a really good job on fat loss for that period of time. You must have some lifting in your past or you're a lucky mofo because you have good size to you for having lost that much weight that quickly.

Personally I think you have enough size to you that you can still afford to lose another 10-15 pounds and be well defined without being too skinny.

#5329079 - 01/24/11 04:57 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ElementBabe]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Ant you definitely look a little thicker throughout but maybe it's the lighting I don't know. You're strong as hell for your size and that's always my main goal anyway but another 5 pounds of muscle on your frame would kick ass. Start sucking down the olive oil holmes :-)
#5329541 - 01/24/11 08:46 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: mrnismo]
justachillin2 Offline
Jr Member

Originally Posted By: mrnismo
Dude, that's a really good job on fat loss for that period of time. You must have some lifting in your past or you're a lucky mofo because you have good size to you for having lost that much weight that quickly.

Personally I think you have enough size to you that you can still afford to lose another 10-15 pounds and be well defined without being too skinny.

Thanks! Actually never really lifted before. Was 120 out of basic, just a skinny little guy, then went to germany and the weight just didn't stop. Worked out a little here and there but nothing much. So after i saw that pic i decided to change my life style. Nothing but eating well and working out. The only problem now is I think i tore something in my shoulder. can't do really too much chest or any shoulder presses. I have to limit my dips also. Right now just low weight and lots of reps. Oh well. Still working on a 6 pack, might take some time though.

#5329643 - 01/24/11 09:32 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: justachillin2]
slacker Offline
Post Master

Originally Posted By: justachillin2
Thanks! Actually never really lifted before. Was 120 out of basic, just a skinny little guy, then went to germany and the weight just didn't stop. Worked out a little here and there but nothing much. So after i saw that pic i decided to change my life style. Nothing but eating well and working out. The only problem now is I think i tore something in my shoulder. can't do really too much chest or any shoulder presses. I have to limit my dips also. Right now just low weight and lots of reps. Oh well. Still working on a 6 pack, might take some time though.

dont wanna quote your pics post, so ill quote this one. great progress!

#5329986 - 01/25/11 12:49 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: justachillin2]
ElementBabe Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: justachillin2
 Originally Posted By: mrnismo

just do 1 arm kettlebell/dumbbell stuff for now

#5331126 - 01/25/11 01:58 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ElementBabe]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
Parallel squats are for sissies. Got a friend to snap a couple of pics from my second to last working squat set this morning. I can see a couple of issues with my form, which is why I wanted the pics in the first place. Back and shoulders look good... feet are a bit too far apart. Oh, and yes, I'm working out in a hat. The heat was broken. Fucking cold up in that piece.

#5331144 - 01/25/11 02:04 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
toothy Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Damn you got the bar pretty high up on your neck, and your heels are coming off the ground at the bottom. No Bueno. You need a wider stance to compensate and make sure your knees go out at the bottom and not in.

#5331164 - 01/25/11 02:08 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta, GA
You look beefier than I thought you would.

I don't think your feet are too far apart (although you could try just outside of shoulder width, hard to tell from the angle), but you're definitely shifting your weight the wrong way. Look at your feet, they're both rolling inward. Try staying on your heels more and make sure your knees track over your toes (I personally like to toe out to almost 45 degrees.) I wonder if you have that same problem that a lot of people do where their knees collapse inward at the bottom of a squat?

Do you ever do low-bar squats?

/crossfit e-coach

#5331188 - 01/25/11 02:15 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: toothy]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Knees are definitely pointed out... they're following the toes.

I've always found it easier to drive through the heels when my feet are a bit closer together, perhaps solely because I'm thinking more about it and concentrating on it (although, I just noticed that I change the angle of my feet when they get closer together, so that probably has something to do with it, too). Right now, they're wider than shoulder-width by about the width of my foot, hard to tell from that angle. My heels aren't coming up off the ground so much as rolling inward, so I'll try the suggestion to widen the stance, for sure. Maybe my stance is different for my heavy set. I wish I could have gotten pictures of that one, instead.

Bar position feels good, though. I can't go lower with it, and it's definitely sitting below the neck.

EDIT: Tried low-bar... just don't like it. Doesn't feel right.

I'm glad I took the pictures, though. It's always good to see your form and what you need to correct, especially when you're working out by yourself. Form probably started out fine, but over time, you might end up changing it little by little and not ever notice.

Edited by Drew Fairymore (01/25/11 02:46 PM)

#5331376 - 01/25/11 03:45 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
ElementBabe Offline
Post Master Supreme

i was taught to keep my thumb on top of the bar and wrists straight when squating, which is right?
#5331395 - 01/25/11 03:53 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ElementBabe]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

It shouldn't matter, as long as you aren't using your wrists to support the weight. As it is, I'm pulling down on the bar with my arms to engage the lats. The entire weight of the bar is being supported on my back. Since I'm pulling down, I know that my wrists aren't being used to support the weight, but are actually helping to secure the bar in place.
#5331434 - 01/25/11 04:13 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

ugh my flexibility is junk. its very hard for me to go that deep. id just fall over cause everything is wound up tight as fawk.

you are looking extra thick in those pics compared to past ones. must be the camera ;\) lol

you have good sized caves too! *no homo*
dont say its from soccer lol. its your genetics ;\)

#5333506 - 01/26/11 12:07 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta, GA
 Originally Posted By: Drew Fairymore
Knees are definitely pointed out... they're following the toes.

I've always found it easier to drive through the heels when my feet are a bit closer together, perhaps solely because I'm thinking more about it and concentrating on it (although, I just noticed that I change the angle of my feet when they get closer together, so that probably has something to do with it, too). Right now, they're wider than shoulder-width by about the width of my foot, hard to tell from that angle. My heels aren't coming up off the ground so much as rolling inward, so I'll try the suggestion to widen the stance, for sure. Maybe my stance is different for my heavy set. I wish I could have gotten pictures of that one, instead.

You oughta have someone video it instead of just pictures. We do that sometimes at my gym for when you feel like you're doing something wrong but can't see yourself doing it to correct it. Or just when you know you're about to do something that looks badass \:D Good luck with it!

Quote:
Bar position feels good, though. I can't go lower with it, and it's definitely sitting below the neck.

EDIT: Tried low-bar... just don't like it. Doesn't feel right.

It's definitely an odd feeling. I do like that it kinda forces you to lean forward a bit though so it's easier to engage your hips and hamstrings. But it's not for everyone.

#5333606 - 01/26/11 12:46 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: NateD]
Krys Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: texas
I haven't updated in a while. Only down a few lbs since September, but better than gaining. \:\) Down about 105lbs.

and yes, I know they are grainy.

before for reference:

Pretty cool news - got contacted to have my "success" story used and be paid for it. Signed disclosers and sent w9 and other paperwork in last week. I'll post about it once everything is final.

#5333654 - 01/26/11 12:56 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Krys]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
great work!
#5333666 - 01/26/11 12:59 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silver Rocket]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
 Originally Posted By: Silver Rocket
This was taken about a week ago.

no homo....but that's my goal

Page 27 of 65 « First<2526272829>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads