Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3682908 - 04/27/09 07:10 AM nitrous capri
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
i bought this car friday for 200 dollars.
goal was to make some power and have some fun.
1991 mercury Capri convertable
1.6l DOHC mazda engine 5 slinger 2 door.

i was amazed when i picked this car up, that honestly is a great car for 200 dollars, starts right up, runs great, drives great, new tires, plugs, wires, fuel filter, smooth 5 spd, spongy brakes and clutch, it drives like a dream hahaa, especially for the price!

its almost sad to see what we might do to this car.
i find myself getting all sentimental, remembering the cool cars i got for almost nothing and then destroyed, i still miss them hahaha, so this one i might drive to work everyday for a while lol.

then i will destroy it later.

ether way here are the pics.

here it is out in the driveway as of 10 min ago getting back from the dyno

engine bay shot

nozzle

nozzle and noids

where we Tee'd into for fuel

my exploded and partially taped back mafs piping from a nice nitrous backfire that destroyed it lol, i will duct tape this up nice later, but it made it home with this falling off. lol.

maybe ive been dynoing cars for a while but i guessed this one right on the nose, we were driving it and i said this has 80 to the tire, no doubt, and when we sprayed it with the 46 jet, i said thats about 80 more, making 160rwhp...

the dyno numbers with the 46jet were 168rwhp

stock dyno numbers were 88hp 82ftlbs
then on the big jet 91, maxing out the (rated at 75hp noid and 150hp nozzle combo) it made 175whp and 162ftlbs to the tire!

pretty exciting over 200% hp increase.

car is rediculous, you floor it and it goes nowhere. and you hit the nitrous and it more than doubles your power to the wheels.

i have alot of footage, itll take a while to whiddle it all down.
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

Videos
#3692838 - 04/30/09 08:28 AM Re: nitrous capri [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DviIe5Sp-0w
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3699308 - 05/02/09 08:35 PM Re: nitrous capri [Re: denham]
Lost^
Unregistered

hooray for the nitrous section of csi lulz
#4936032 - 08/02/10 06:30 PM Re: nitrous capri [Re: ]
yookehjohn Offline

lol nice beater
#5384657 - 02/19/11 12:48 PM Re: nitrous capri [Re: yamasaki]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
haha i bet that car was alot more fun to drive. my sister had one of those for a while i hated it

MY DVD collection

#9078225 - 07/13/17 12:35 AM Re: nitrous capri [Re: ]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Now you are aware some of some great benefits of aerobics, you will need to know the way to properly exercise. Start by training concurrently each evening, totaling no less than 2 hours weekly. Setting any routine may help make the aerobic exercise more of your habit over a chore. The harder you workout, the easier it'll be to actually workout. Health Aerobic
There are already many studies lately throughout the entire world, that have looked at the education benefits connected with using beet inside Body Building' and also endurance athletes they've got generally found which it increases strength, endurance, workout intensity and also duration. Health Athlet
The truth with the matter will be that great gifts regarding men are never difficult to find so long as you give it somewhat more considered. You only need to identify just what he loves and you may easily get yourself a way out there. There are usually many on the web outlets that will give you recommendations on how best to go regarding it and these types of items may also be sold on the web. cool health tutorial
The Countrywide Institute regarding Health, combined with National Selection of Treatments (which can be the earth's largest health-related library) have got produced a web site designed particularly for patients and their families. You'll find information on over 500 diseases and also conditions, scientific trials, medications and health supplements, interactive courses, and "cool tools" just like health calculators. e health tutorial
Sleep is a thing that many of us take regarding granted. Yet, when we all cannot slumber, this may have consequences about everything inside our lives, from our own performance at the job to our health, and also our fat health clasic
In the conclusion, Resident Wicked 5: Gold Model is effortlessly the defined version with the game regarding obvious causes. It includes every one of the features with the original and also throws in every the DLC additionally Move support for your Ps3 model, so it is possible to experience the sport in a different way. If an individual already own the typical version with the game, there's almost no here to be able to justify acquiring the Rare metal Edition outside Move compatibility because every one of the add-on content can be acquired for practically the identical price. local health edition
The economic consequences regarding smoking move far over and above just the expense of a smoking cigarettes themselves. Smokers pay out more forever insurance as compared to nonsmokers. Also consider that numerous insurance procedures including property owners insurance gives nonsmokers cheaper rates. In reality, in several states staff who smoke must pay more for health insurance policy benefits. one shot health
Commencing a coffeehouse takes funds. Even if you realise a fantastic source regarding discount kitchen appliances, a good friend who roasts that you' special java blend, and you also do every one of the cooking and also serving oneself. Luckily, its not all this funds is the one you have. pro health cafe
We furthermore apparently drink a lot of, eat a lot of and take a seat around a lot of, we are receiving fat! A fresh word will be here to identify us today; it could be the word "obese" and also apparently 25% folks are over weight. The State has now even started to guide us on the amount to take in and the way to live. retro health guide
Something you might invest in could be the game with the year model, or every one of the DLC, not merely Gaige and also Krieg. Inside the GOTY set you obtain both heroes, and several expansion game titles, all occurring after the key story, so should it be your initial play by means of, save these for previous. The GOTY's expansions are usually: Captain Scarlett and also Her Pirate's Booty, Mr. the health edition
Being a nation, only 33% regarding adults meet the recommended berry servings everyday (a couple of), and 27% take in the advised vegetables (three or maybe more). Incredible! If the goal is usually to be eating any plate which is mostly vegatables and fruits, we involve some work to accomplish. Become any health seeker-find out everything you can change within your lifestyle being closer to the amount. Think of what you might be eating subsequent today-throw in a apple or even a small part salad. Your quality of life will many thanks today, and for quite some time to appear. the health seek
The record is compiled by how regularly the Spas information will be kept inside people's electronic digital address websites. Spas which can be most regularly visited are usually updated around the list. Since folks store these kinds of information inside their personal books on condition that they are happy with the services of your particular service provider and need to visit inside future. So naturally the most effective service provider ultimately ends up together with the record. top health 247
Leadership can be a key factor i always cannot anxiety enough! You will need to know in which any multi-level marketing company will be worthless, except if, you hold the right those who stand powering it. Vollara wants BIG management to effect and information the networks and commence to generate some buzz that may create energy. Without fantastic leaders the business enterprise will perish out swiftly. top health buzz
If contacting covers the usage of the resources provided by the consultant for the client regarding something in progress, training transfers the identical contents as well as the same resources for the learner in order to act being a consultant when such things happen. That is true regarding both private and enterprise context. Simply context adjustments; the areas are the identical. consulting fitness
The attractiveness of Feng Shui is which it surrounds an individual automatically with all the intentions an individual set. A perspective board that features better well being pictures or perhaps phrases can be an awesome property, but it could not often be with an individual. In Feng Shui you might be incorporating intention within your living space--physically producing and maintaining the action you desire in the more continual way. You have got created the action flow you wish and (whether or not you are thinking about it or perhaps not) you might be taking in which energy together with you... it becomes an integral part of you. your health board
People will use the physical appearance and health than me to guess what age you might be. If you look after your epidermis, you usually are not only much healthier, but in addition, you look a lot more vibrant and also younger. Work with a good beauty cream to cut back the indications of ageing, especially about your vision and forehead area. Keep out from the sun's harming rays, and fix any earlier damage your skin provides suffered. health aging today
Figure out how to live healthful but usually do not force the methods or perhaps systems after another. Instead current what works to suit your needs, giving the particular pupil different options. At our own site we all prevent knowledge that has been useful to one which will undoubtedly be beneficial to another. We acquire suggestions coming from our website visitors and we all present their means of living healthy even when it looks foreign to be able to us. Some fine art is a lot more abstract as compared to others but remains art probably none the a smaller amount. healthy living way
The happy parents are able to use a family portrait with any Star regarding David motif, a Menorah elegance, or any starry Shalom to share the joyous news. Christmas and also Hanukkah start announcements are especially well suited to the already folded, pocket-style charge cards. Recipients have the experience regarding opening their particular gift while they learn in regards to the bundle of joy. These child announcements are sure to become appreciated mementos, enjoyed every single year. Announcement News
By and also large the particular success regarding terrorist promotions comes not necessarily from disastrous events, but from your "marketing regarding terrorism" - the communiqués, the particular threats, the particular innuendos, as well as the disinformation. In fact, terrorists should do very little to accomplish their targets. But what they must do will be convince us they are occasionally well prepared and capable to do just what they threaten. Thus will be the events crucial, but and not as important because the propaganda campaigns which can be constant and also on-going, what exactly which maintain the fear shut and constant inside our minds. News Communique

What exactly will you need to do if you work with a program with AMD Phenom processor chip and facing an issue or it is likely that you'll be purchasing something with AMD Phenom to be able to play video games, surf the web or use your workplace application. www.TechProcessor.com
In addition, when companies hire a 3rd party tech assistance services organization, the duties of providing timely treatments, initiating improvements and updates fall about the IT corporation's shoulder for any relatively cheaper compared in order to hiring, training as well as managing its team associated with technicians. www.techwhatever.com
Our nearby library offers kept upward with fantastic technology as well as trained professionals will be ready to guide as well as explain. Its every day usage as well as clientele possess dwindled because technology shops and resources have soared however it remains an incredible resource. www.technologyturn.com
Number 5 found one of many the best 5 greatest performing handheld GPS would need to be Pharos Tourist GPS, since you are able to surf the web and nevertheless get ideal clear mapping simultaneously. www.TechHandheld.com
At existing however, three from the main industries within the Dunedin have area fear they may be put from business through the City Council's suggestion to rezone have side commercial land because of its usage like a residential as well as commercial region. www.newharbortech.com
Solar solar panel technology has become popular within Europe and in certain parts in the usa. there tend to be good reports about the development associated with new solar panels which changes higher solar power conversion effectiveness. www.obstructedtechnology.org
Through your mobile phone provider, you might be able to receive texts and chart images in your cell telephone. Another method to use the key Service processes to track as well as trace mobile phones is through installing microchips. Very small GPS chips might be installed within somebody's mobile phone when he's not searching. www.techtrace.net
The Red-colored Raiders happen to be the satisfaction and pleasure of Tx Tech University since they performed their first inter-college online game against Mc Murry College, with the 0-0 connect. The team can also be a really active person in the Large 12 Conference and it has won 11 incredible conference game titles. www.interactivetech.us
Even individuals players who've played just about all along prior to the Live Seller gaming had been possible indicate they do feel well informed in the actual legitimacy from the game once they are using a reside dealer. www.livetechnology.us
Most of the organization might provide shares from the business based on the value from the money becoming contributed by each individual. They make all of the decision concerning the company and also the profit earned within the company are supplied to these types of share holders as dividends www.sharetechnology.us
Perhaps probably the most convincing argument in support of a Sleek treadmill may be the lifetime guarantee that arrives as regular on Sleek frames as well as motors. With this particular confidence within the products they provide, Smooth undeniable know they're on to the best thing. And having a Smooth 7. 1 HUMAN RESOURCES Pro or perhaps a Smooth 5. 25 treadmill in your house, you is going to be too. www.smoothtech.us

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads