Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3528075 - 03/02/09 06:17 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
OnyxEros Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle
i can't believe this is a serious discussion about a slow ass civic si vs an eclipse OUT OF BOOST.

sva of old would rip this one apart.

d00d im faster under 3k rpm y0

Videos
#3528081 - 03/02/09 06:19 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
ya they might go 110 all day long running 20psi tuned...

not running stock psi on stock ecu......
i ran an srt a while back. absolutely roasted him off the line lawls awd and had him well into 3rd but he was pulling back so hard in 3rd it was crazy. shut it down before the legs could really be stretched.

#3528417 - 03/02/09 07:57 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

DSMs are slower than Sis

No they're not

Yes they are.

Here's proof.

But I beat them all the time.

And they puke and die.

No they dont.

Yes they do.

Here's proof.

But they weigh 3400 lbs.

No they dont.

Yes they do.

Here's proof.

OK,but only 200 lbs lighter.

But they dont trap at 90 or over.

Yes they do.

No they dont.

Here's proof.

But DSMs have really poor throttle response.

Its kind of like the Vette arguments.

They arent that fast.
Yes they are.
But I see Z06s running 13s all the time.

But the chassis' low-tech.

Hydroformed HSS and Aluminum alloy w/magnesium subframe,carbon fibre body parts,all alloy motor (but its not a larger,heavier quad cam!)with titanium internals,and the latest in supercharger tech that originated on the ZR1-carbon ceramic brakes,g-force and yaw rate sensors with heads-up displays (that most cars still dont get-they had that 10+years ago!),and one of the best traction control systems at the time-but the C5 and other vettes are low-tech crap wrapped in fibreglass (but its not,its SMC)

Oh yeah,lets forget that its completely standard old school yellow-bus technology to have a dry sump these days.

#3528534 - 03/02/09 08:33 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: progressi]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Maryland USA
I have a serious question. Is it still "puke and die" when the torque "pukes" to 320foot lbs and never drops below 200 foot lbs from 4000-redline? Or, in other words. The torque never registers below the maximum peak torque of a b16 at any point on the dyno plot (including at 2500 when tipping into the throttle)?
#3528544 - 03/02/09 08:37 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: danl
I have a serious question. Is it still "puke and die" when the torque "pukes" to 320foot lbs and never drops below 200 foot lbs from 4000-redline? Or, in other words. The torque never registers below the maximum peak torque of a b16 at any point on the dyno plot (including at 2500 when tipping into the throttle)?
I'll answer that if you admit that the 14b is a weaksuck turbo only capable of nearly no-lag daily driving and also producing 10 second quarter mile times.

And I love how it's puking and dying but you're supposed to land back at peak anyhow after a shift,right?

PUKE AND DIE!

But he never said that,in case you didnt notice,we are now arguing which motor has better throttle response when we take parts off the 4G. We MUST remove the turbo so we can make a scientifically fair analysis!

Its a house of straw when you cant argue GOOD vs BAD,but you have to talk about what's "just plain better,cuz....".

#3528549 - 03/02/09 08:39 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
SpcNA[ZX] Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
 Originally Posted By: Euphoric
and i pointed out your little calcs are off and misleading.
i also dont go wot all over the place...do you? off a light its a nice normal accel and the car doesnt really do well. if i do go 1/2 throttle or more it doesnt really move till 4k rpm. which is supported by your stock dsm dyno graph.
then it hits the nice wave of torch...if you keep going itll pull nicely till 6kish and then fall on its face.

aaaaaaaaand I posted a dyno from an independent source that shows otherwise. Thanks for playing, you're wrong.

heavier , less aggressively geared, lower compression... doesnt have the response even a little n/a motor has. sorry it just doesnt. its also not faster , you even said it yourself(but you ninja edited it out, ya i saw it)

The 1G awd's ARE faster. Thanks that's proven a million times over.

the talon runs well, you have no idea whats been done to it or the care that has been taken with it.

my civic has i/h/e.

i live in a world were stock dsms run 15's ..and shit so do I. modded changes it for anything. but it still doesnt take away from a heavier car, with less agressive gearing and less compression is not going to be as responsive booting around town(1-4k rpm) as an n/a motor...i know its hard for you to grasp, but i drive them everyday.

There are plenty of stock 1G AWD's that ran high 14s or we'll even be kind and say low 15's which is a good deal faster than your typical mid/high 15's Si(R)

from a roll btw, the talon barely pulls my civic(my dsm isnt bone stock), obviously out of the hole its gone lol awd.

That's sad, and in no way a testament to how a 1G should run lol.

I said its a dog out of boost and pretty much below 4k rpm compared to the b16(which is it)... blah blah blahi know wtf is up.

Buuuuuuuut it's not, as you can clearly see it makes much more power and tq than the B16 down low and pretty much all over. So what you're saying is that if you "race" them both at "half throttle cruising" the B16/Civic is better? Do you even know what you're saying? This is hilarious.

#3528557 - 03/02/09 08:40 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: progressi]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

The older cars did suck off throttle. Part of the reason was the compression. Most of it was due to the horrible stock mapping though. I've heard that evo 8's aren't so great off throttle but I've never driven one. I drove a stock evo 9 once and it was quite horrible. Fixing up the maps and they are quite peasant to drive and return better gas mileage. I don't know why mitsubishi does this.

Also the 14b rocks.

EDIT:

also by "sucking off throttle" that doesen't mean that it isn't acceptable. It can just be made tons better.

#3528563 - 03/02/09 08:42 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
SpcNA[ZX] Offline
Sr Member

Also the 14b rocks.

Maybe.... Not when I'm partial throttle racing though!

#3528568 - 03/02/09 08:43 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: SpcNA[ZX]]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

Truth. I don't notice much difference between the 50 trim and my 14b when partial throttle racing. I'm not sure why, maybe its the lack of boost, but that is just a guess.
#3528613 - 03/02/09 08:54 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: SpcNA[ZX]]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

And when I made a point that my crappy 100k+ mile stock oilpan to valvecover including turbo 4G63 beat the pinnacle of all motor Honda triumphs,and from a roll-it wasnt any valid comparison I made,I was just bragging,right?

You have to make that skewed,very-specific comparison to win this debate.

IE: Only from a roll,and I barely lost,therefore I really won.

And again-doesnt he have a swapped motor? 1.8?

My Si ran 16 flats at 86.
Boltons it ran high 15s at 87.

This was at Carlsbad before it closed,there was another dude there disappointed as well,running very similar times.

The best my car ever trapped was 93.5,that was with a milled ITR head,cams,full bolt-ons,test pipe,a chromoly flywheel/ITR clutch. I tried some admittedly bald 555Rs my buddy had,and the Civic would launch well,but bog hard when I hit 2nd. I admit I didnt have much skill launching fwd cars with tires that hooked up like that,but I never ran better with all those mods than a 14.8,which NHRA correction factors for the track (CalSpdwy) go to 14.6 at 94.7.

My DSM with an exhaust-everything else including boost-on pump gas ran 14.8 at 90. NO BS. I still had the stock MAF and intake-everything. Full weight car with all options including LSD,ABS,Sunroof,rear wiper,the whole shooting match. Same exact track the Si with boltons couldnt run 15.7 at 87,which was a typical mag time.

I never took it back to the track again before I sold it,but that car was faster by a fair amount than my 05 Evo was,especially up top.

On 100 octane mixed 50/50 with 91,-with bolt-ons (including MBC) I would beat my friends stock C5 FRC by multiple cars from a dig and pull a car from a roll. We went to about 115 or so,Im sure his car would've murdured me later.

Point is-that was on the 14B,which I think is a great stock turbo.

#3528622 - 03/02/09 08:57 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

Truth. I don't notice much difference between the 50 trim and my 14b when partial throttle racing. I'm not sure why, maybe its the lack of boost, but that is just a guess.
I dont know,I think my Evo and my DSM were both boosting in the 2500-2700 RPM range. Idle is like 800 or so,with the AC it's 1000 or so. So what part is he talking about out of boost? Who drives a 4 banger around at 1500 RPM? Powerstrokes MIGHT be there,but Im not buying it.

And why would someone talk throttle response on a boosted car anyway? Boost response would be more accurate.

Its a misinformed argument to take at best.

Of course a tiny NA motor's going to have great throttle response. It's like a 4G63 guy arguing how poorly a B16 makes boost-since....um...it doesnt?

#3528715 - 03/02/09 09:24 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

The older cars did suck off throttle. Part of the reason was the compression. Most of it was due to the horrible stock mapping though. I've heard that evo 8's aren't so great off throttle but I've never driven one. I drove a stock evo 9 once and it was quite horrible. Fixing up the maps and they are quite peasant to drive and return better gas mileage. I don't know why mitsubishi does this.

Also the 14b rocks.

EDIT:

also by "sucking off throttle" that doesen't mean that it isn't acceptable. It can just be made tons better.

that pretty much sums it up right there. i said it sucks down low ...in many threads prior to this.and it spawned into a giant shit fest talking about all kinds of things which had nothing to do with my original pt.
stock 1g is doodle out of boost(which you see lots daily driving) and up top it dies off when doing a pull. my hondar has more snap and go down low than the awd 1g for around town use... of course me having both cars to actually compare back to back means nothing to your net arguments.
i never said the engine isnt good or doesnt make power(never said that at all). its more than just the engine, its the longer gears, lower comp, heavier car etc ...

1g dsm are 15sec cars stock. so is an Si. my car has roasted plenty of dsms... and plenty have roasted me.(not stock). does that mean there arent people running quicker? of course not, are you that dense?

i had 2 things to say that turned into a bunch of other garbage cause of all the 4g butt hurt bitches come flying in to save the dayyyyy.

but somehow what i said means nothing because i dont own either car, right? errr.

and arguing over low end grunt is laughable and a waste of time .....yet thats ALWAYS shit people bring up in other threads about other rides, or in honda threads blah blah blah. its only a waste or laughable if its against your beloved 4g, right? who said anything about racing them there?
go fuck yourselves .

my Si could turn out 90mph all day long with an intake. and just fyi turbo cars dont suffer nearly as bad as n/a cars do at higher altitudes.... but uh, nuh.... idiot.

14b came off the car because it was cracked(exh mani was cracked too)... that was a couple years ago.

#3528808 - 03/02/09 09:40 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

Hey Einstein,again you are arguing stupid things,like the throttle response of boosted engine vs. an NA car,the throttle response of an NA 2600lb fwd car vs a 3200lb AWD turbo car. Why dont you make a post saying cheddar cheese is orange,thats why its the best. Thats just car stupid.

And again you're trying to smuggle a little tidbit that the two cars are in the same performance bracket,when in reality one is a full second faster.

If you read my post,you'll see that the 14.8 at 91 and the 16 flat at 85 were at the same track-Carlsbad. Do a google and you'll find it's about as close to sea level as they get,you dolt.

And it doesnt matter if you own both when you fap about one in the night and make hate posts about the other.

Keep ignoring that your Si has a 1.8 bottom end,and get mad at us for flaming you.

#3528871 - 03/02/09 09:56 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: progressi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

why is it stupid to argue that? it wasnt even an argument it was an observation that people got all pissy about making it into an argument.
people bitch about low end torque "problems" on all kinds of cars especially honda...so i brought it up as being something that is annoying and sucky on the dsm(which it completely fucking is) and all hell breaks lose...god forbid i say anything like that.... i only have the two damn things.
the two cars are in the same performance bracket imo.... (stock straight line speed speaking...obviously the Si is a way better overall car....dont even try to argue handling lol and im not talking about ease of mods/hp

its pretty obvious you are one of the many retards that we all see at the track churning out shat times in a honda... you even openly admitted you werent that good. (what correction do you need to do if that track is at sea level?)
the first pass of my entire life i went 15.5 @89. i had had the car for 6 months maybe. first stick car.
brought it down to 15.3 for that day. went back a second time and turned out a handful of 15.1's @ 91.xx mph. bone stock(1.6l) with an intake. stock exh mani ,cat and catback. all times backed up many times over the years.

i fap about both cars... ive fapped a lot about the dsm in many threads, but i dont expect you to pick on it, half the time you probably think im talking about the Si. not my fault. I also bitch about the Si plenty, but thats not attention getting so it gets passed over and probably goes unnoticed many times .(and dont tell me no.... i know wtf i post).

my Si has a 1.8L bottom now...so what? now thatll get into a whole other argument if you want it to...one that ive had with local guys many times...that the extra 0.2L does jack shit. its all in the head.(car is basically the same spd it was back then)
but we can avoid that for now. the dsm has been around my family for 6 years ... i had 1.6L back then. i felt the same way back then too.

#3528907 - 03/02/09 10:09 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
SpcNA[ZX] Offline
Sr Member

why is it stupid to argue that? it wasnt even an argument it was an observation that people got all pissy about making it into an argument.
people bitch about low end torque "problems" on all kinds of cars especially honda...so i brought it up as being something that is annoying and sucky on the dsm(which it completely fucking is) and all hell breaks lose...god forbid i say anything like that.... i only have the two damn things.
the two cars are in the same performance bracket imo.... (stock straight line speed speaking...obviously the Si is a way better overall car....dont even try to argue handling lol)

its pretty obvious you are one of the many retards that we all see at the track churning out shat times in a honda... you even openly admitted you werent that good. (what correction do you need to do if that track is at sea level?)
the first pass of my entire life i went 15.5 @89. i had had the car for 6 months maybe. first stick car.
brought it down to 15.3 for that day. went back a second time and turned out a handful of 15.1's @ 90.xx mph. bone stock(1.6l) with an intake. stock exh mani ,cat and catback. all times backed up many times over the years.

i fap about both cars... ive fapped a lot about the dsm in many threads, but i dont expect you to pick on it, half the time you probably think im talking about the Si. not my fault. I also bitch about the Si plenty, but thats not attention getting so it gets passed over and probably goes unnoticed many times .(and dont tell me no.... i know wtf i post).

my Si has a 1.8L bottom now...so what? now thatll get into a whole other argument if you want it to...one that ive had with local guys many times...that the extra 0.2L does jack shit. its all in the head.
but we can avoid that for now. the dsm has been around my family for 6 years ... i had 1.6L back then. i felt the same way back then too.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus captain butt-hurt. The DSM may feel more nutless down low but it's faster and makes more hp and tq. That's it, the end, no more argument. Saying that the Si and DSM are in the same performance bracket is..... Stretching it. If we're to assume both are stock the 1G AWD is near a full second faster and at worst 1/2 second faster in teh 1/4 mile. Once you mod the cars the DSM is leaps and bounds better with just the most simple and cheap of boltons. You are correct however that the Si is a way better overall car if you want a nice fuel efficient zippy car. Handling wise... In stock trim sure I'd give the nod to the Si, modified absolutely not.

#3528915 - 03/02/09 10:12 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

You're bitching again,but now you're calling it low end torque,and you've already been shown what a failure you are with that argument. There's not a single point where your car is superior there.

Then you try to cloud the obvious and say the car's are comparable at the strip (wrong),and because the Si is such a stellar handling car it's an absolute DSM destroyer. Right-give your Si another full second in acceleration and they are even,therefore the whopping .87G of stick an Si can pull on the skidpad means on a track its FWD Ferrari.

Ive NEVER seen you post about how great the DSM was,just how "My brother has one and its a piece".

I like how an intake and exhaust make a big difference on a 1.6L Si,but 1.8L GSR bottom end does nothing. LOLxfanboy

Want me to admit the Si handles better stock for stuck? I admit that. That it's got a nice interior,yeah-not so much considering it's a 10 year newer car,but I'll admit it. But you've got your head up Soichiro's dead pumpkin so far you've got yourself BELIEVING that its a driver's race between a 14.8 at 91 car and a 15.7 at 87 car. LOL dude. Make sure you tell Jon Mueller at RRE that you KNOW that a DSM cant handle while you're at it,because Im sure that with his track experience he's just a newb with a retard car.

#3529018 - 03/02/09 10:40 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: progressi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

its not all about what the engine outputs. you guys still cant get past that. gear ratios, weight etc all play a role yet you want to ignore it.
now weve heard another epic thing. dsms are good at handling. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i never said the Si was a stellar handler(but of course you want to shit the bed and take it that way) but its better than a fucking 1g dsm . and ya .87 on a skidpad (with the bullshit xgt v4 rubber it came with )means so much about handling ..oh ya you forgot about those horrible tires.... nevermind the 67(iirc)mph slalom speed.

but all that has nothing to do with what was brought up yet there you go trying to argue it... as I said, of course you wouldnt notice me saying good things about the dsm and I dont expect you to, but dont fucking sit there like you are super awesome-o 5000 computer monitoring everything i say on here. nevermind the fact you were mia for a while. ive said plenty of good things about it.... its not even his anymore...

when did I say intake and exh make a difference on a 1.6L? infact ive typically said the opposite....
my 1/4 times didnt change from back then with the extra 0.2L , there was NO feel difference either.
unlike many who just assume I actually verified it by going to the strip.

my 91 mph Si is a drivers race between a your 91 mph dsm. dont like it, i know sucks for you and your argument but my car has always been that speed.

#3529038 - 03/02/09 10:44 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
progressi Offline
Post Master Sr

Im done dude,you're worse than a waste of time. Like herpes,scratching you just makes it worse.
#3529041 - 03/02/09 10:45 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
cliff st-clair Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Queens Village, NY
obviously power/weight (among other things) comes into play. nowehre did I say the 4g makes less power ...its rated at 195 from the factory ...no shit it makes more power .
I said its a dog out of boost and pretty much below 4k rpm compared to the b16(which is it). as i said i know its hard for you guys to accept it and blah blah b16 torque yada yada. i drive these two cars back to back all the time. im the only fucking one in here to do it. ive been driving both of them for yearssss, both in various states of tunes and mods. i know wtf is up.

if you think an Si cant run with a gsr or prelude, you have smoked yourself retarded.

you ran a mystical 14.7 with bolts on man... plenty enough to roast gsr's or ludes.

I ran 14.67 actually. But my car was not stock and I ran at a very fast track on a very cold day. I've said again and again that I've went back on other tracks and couldn't always break into the 14s again. With I/H/E the car averaged about 15.0 and God knows I drove the shit out of that thing.

Even when I ran the 14.67, Preludes and GSRs that were well driven with the same mods would still edge me out from a roll. You are delusional dude. No really. LOL

#3529056 - 03/02/09 10:49 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: progressi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: progressi
Im done dude,you're worse than a waste of time. Like herpes,scratching you just makes it worse.
its ok to admit defeat

#3529067 - 03/02/09 10:51 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: cliff st-clair]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

you never mentioned that...regardless i always thought of that as a very quick(not normal) time...

in my experience gsr, lude and Si is a drivers race..... could it be because my car could turn out 91-92 mph traps? maybe, but in my experience those races could go either way(provided they were driven well... not driven well would be the loser regardless)

hrmm maybe now that I have a header I should go to the strip and see what it can do ;\)

ps cliff: i wish my car blew up that wouldve been fun, but thats not what happend

#3529172 - 03/02/09 11:24 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
SpcNA[ZX] Offline
Sr Member

gear ratios, weight etc all play a role yet you want to ignore it.

Totally agree, and I'm saying that the DSM totally holds it's own against the Si in that dept.

now weve heard another epic thing. dsms are good at handling. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... i never said the Si was a stellar handler(but of course you want to shit the bed and take it that way) but its better than a fucking 1g dsm

Heh, I give the nod to the Si in stock trim sure, but yeah they (1G DSM's) can handle exceptionally well with some modification.

#3529401 - 03/03/09 12:48 AM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
cliff st-clair Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Queens Village, NY
you never mentioned that...regardless i always thought of that as a very quick(not normal) time...

in my experience gsr, lude and Si is a drivers race..... could it be because my car could turn out 91-92 mph traps? maybe, but in my experience those races could go either way(provided they were driven well... not driven well would be the loser regardless)

hrmm maybe now that I have a header I should go to the strip and see what it can do ;\)

ps cliff: i wish my car blew up that wouldve been fun, but thats not what happend

They are still driver's races I guess you could say. But with equal drivers in stock form Prelude = GS-t >GSR> Si. I've been involved in too many of those races not to know this. Noize on here trapped as high as 97mph in a bolton lude. Si can't do that. I believe I had posted the best time for a bolton non cammed Si. Your car ought to trap at least 90mph everytime you go to the track, Canadian air is nice.
oh and P.S. I know more about your car than you think. It's a small world what can I say. ;\)

#3529415 - 03/03/09 12:54 AM Re: Euphoric [Re: SpcNA[ZX]]
I am Jack's VR6 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Who has a stock DSM?

euphoric obviously can't tune for shit since he fucked up his last motor on a measly 6 psi. He can talk all he wants, but the truth is right there. If he managed to destroy that, why would anyone think he can tune a DSM?

© #1 e-thug™ ®

#3529456 - 03/03/09 01:22 AM Re: Euphoric [Re: I am Jack's VR6]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

well I guess that would make sense.....if you were right and had any clue what you were talking about. LOL

#3529962 - 03/03/09 10:01 AM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
have you ever seen a dyno? lol. driven one, own one? no, i do.

Yes, yes I have \:\)

I didn't own it, but spent more than a few weekends rebuilding the stock motor with a buddy of mine. I can't say that I tuned it either, but I will tell you that a big 16g + a few bolt on's made this car a blast to drive!

I wouldn't doubt for a second that your car is slow as ballz, but what gets me more is the fact that there are obviously more than a few DSM nuts in here that would be more than willing to help possibly sort out a bad tune for you, etc. But, for some reason, you refuse to even bother listening to what they have to say. Your car should definitely be faster. If you spent as much time trying to get it sorted out as opposed to bitching about it maybe you'd change your opinion once it finally started running as it should. But apparantly you know more about it than the rest of us do, so....good luck with that.

#3530443 - 03/03/09 01:07 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
I am Jack's VR6 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
well I guess that would make sense.....if you were right and had any clue what you were talking about. LOL

So you didn't destroy your motor trying to tune it yourself causing you to replace the short block?
© #1 e-thug™ ®

#3531520 - 03/03/09 06:07 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: I am Jack's VR6]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

I heard that the Lasers got all the low quality parts and the Eclipse gets the tighter tolerance parts. The Talon is just the middle of the line. I think that's why my stock Eclipse went 98mph my first time to the track.

EDIT:
I don't know much about these cars, that's just what I heard!!!

Edited by danl (03/03/09 06:08 PM)

#3531539 - 03/03/09 06:11 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

Also found this picture looking through some images I have up on the web. Thought you guys would find it funny. That is my friend passed out on the 2wd dyno at the bottom of the picture LOL!

#3531543 - 03/03/09 06:12 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

i havent touched the talon and its running on the stock ecu with nothing else...

as for my civic it didnt happen like that nor was anything "destroyed" i wish it was cool like that...

lawls at varying tolerances. you know you are claiming about 8-10mph higher mph than stock..

#3531715 - 03/03/09 07:00 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: Euphoricuck]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, like I said the Eclipse got all the good parts. Your just mad because you have a taluuuuun.
#3531945 - 03/03/09 07:47 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: ]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

I've seen some really really fast ringers. However me mentioning the times will do nothing but ruin shit more. I'll tell you what though, he was killing my ET and beating my stock mph....
#3532232 - 03/03/09 09:08 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: danl]
CommonGutterTrash Offline
This user is more useless than a half-baked compost pile.
Post Master Sr

Loc: Boston MA
You know it's a trainwreck when *I* sit back and say "holy crap..."
1996 Galant

AIM = gclipse96

#3532312 - 03/03/09 09:26 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: CommonGutterTrash]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: las vegas
this thread is kinda like what happens when a force of nature meets an immovable object

and by that i mean you are both retarded fanboys

#3532761 - 03/03/09 11:40 PM Re: Euphoric [Re: interpol]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I guess all the moons align for me all the time. it must be my giant wolf shirt collection. i knew it would pay off!!!!

this place needed a kick in the pants... ;\)

they didnt sell elicpses in canuduh, only taluns \:\(

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads