Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3241789 - 11/25/08 02:43 PM San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING!
ORALE Offline
long ass title
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 05/20/02
Posts: 25417
Loc: It duh Herra Norcal!
Michael, I hope you dont mind me shooting this out there for anyone interested. In the past this event was known as "J's Gathering" but some circumstances have developed into an opportunity for Weksos. Weksos will be stepping up to host the gigantic Norcal event.



 Originally Posted By: Weksos Industries
Weksos Industries is proud to present a brand new gathering! "WEKFEST" will be held on Sunday, FEB 08, 2009 in the Japantown underground garage in downtown San Francisco!

Ernesto JR, the previous gathering coordinator, has teamed up with us to host this event! Some of you might remember the gatherings of the past and already know the turnout will be impressive. =) Registration for show participants and vendors will be announced very very soon! We are expecting a full house for this event, approximately 300+ cars along with vendors & manufacturers!

We really hope to see some of you socal guys come up for this event!



ALL MAKES, INCLUDING EURO & DOMESTIC VEHICLES ARE WELCOME! WE ARE ALSO INVITING GUESTS WITH RUCKUS & FIXIES!!!

Please check back often for updates on this event!

Here are some pics from the previous events:




































More info and updates can be found HERE

Top
Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#3242460 - 11/25/08 05:53 PM Re: San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING! [Re: ORALE]
FBP EM1 Offline
Soon to have boost
Post Master


Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 2344
Loc: Yay Areeeeaaaa
Ill be there. \:\)

i dont like the integrating of domestics tho. in the past jdm theory would have their show in oct for everyone and a show in jan/feb for strictly imports, some euro's. i know what happened with this whole deal tho, so hopefully its coordinated accordingly.
_________________________

Top
#3244703 - 11/26/08 11:41 AM Re: San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING! [Re: ORALE]
Xiii SI Moderator Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 05/08/00
Posts: 9252
Loc: San Carlos, CA
I remember the JDM theory show from way back in the day..They ran out of parking but I found a corner that fit my mini-z :D.

 Originally Posted By: JRSC EM1
Michael, I hope you dont mind me shooting this out there for anyone interested. In the past this event was known as "J's Gathering" but some circumstances have developed into an opportunity for Weksos. Weksos will be stepping up to host the gigantic Norcal event.


Seriously man, you swear I'd care. This is what one of 3 new thread's we've had in 3 months. At least lest say I don't mind if you give me perfered parking for the Z-coupe :D. I have to make sure I'm not gone for a trip to Mammoth lake. If not I'll come bring the mini beast out. If I don't make it I'll at least tell my brother, he drives my car more than me anyways.
_________________________
1965 Fastback Mustang (black) : 1999 MR Si (Vortech Fed)
1971 Orange Honda Z-Coupe (600cc of pure power) : 2005 YZF-R6


Top
#3432629 - 01/28/09 05:24 PM Re: San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING! [Re: Xiii SI]
RyCeRoCkEtZ Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 10/26/03
Posts: 5553
Loc: NorCal, FrisCo, Bay Area!
I should be there
_________________________
'00 EBP EM1 Si (K inspired) - Present, soon to be gone...
'05 TYB YZF R6 - sold 09-19-2007, you will be missed..
'08 TYB YZF R6 - 02-12-08
fAsT cAr aRe fOr dRaG rAcInG
fAsT dRiVeR aRe foR aUtOcRoSs

Top
#3434930 - 01/29/09 11:47 AM Re: San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING! [Re: RyCeRoCkEtZ]
Xiii SI Moderator Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 05/08/00
Posts: 9252
Loc: San Carlos, CA
OH son of bitch. I'll be in Mammoth next weekend. I am now a sad panda.
_________________________
1965 Fastback Mustang (black) : 1999 MR Si (Vortech Fed)
1971 Orange Honda Z-Coupe (600cc of pure power) : 2005 YZF-R6


Top
#3440852 - 01/31/09 01:41 PM Re: San Francisco Japantown 02/08/09 = WEK-FEST GATHERING! [Re: Xiii SI]
ORALE Offline
long ass title
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 05/20/02
Posts: 25417
Loc: It duh Herra Norcal!
 Originally Posted By: Xiii SI
OH son of bitch. I'll be in Mammoth next weekend. I am now a sad panda.
FAIL!!!



Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  LovemySi, Xiii SI, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads