Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#32109 - 01/30/03 02:25 PM Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Runnin@Redline Jr Moderator Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Midwest Eh?
Ok, the Skidpad is great right now, but you can always make it better, being a new mod in here, i want to get this place kickin!

So post some idea's on what you think would make this forum even better, ill leave this sticky until we figure something out

Videos
#32111 - 01/30/03 02:33 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
bowfinger Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Houston
wErd, make sure everyone knows about the search function and how to use it.
i think a lot of newbies just don't know or see the search box.
thats just my opinion.

#32112 - 01/30/03 02:38 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
dpmurray Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Cumming, GA USA
FAQ! I know everyone says "Search" but there are some things that come up so frequently they belong on an FAQ.

Like....
1. What size tires fit on the stock wheels and suspension?
2. What tires should I get?
3. Will xx" wheels fit?

There are many variables, but it seems like a lot of the most frequent questions pop up and are easily answered.

#32113 - 01/30/03 02:46 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Post Master Sr

Good idea's, keep them coming!

#32115 - 01/30/03 05:19 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
samkarp Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milwaukee WI
Guides my friend. NA Tuning works well because we have a cam guide, LS/CRVTEC guide, ITR swap guide, etc. It cuts down on lots of repetative posts. Skidpad has started with the spring rates but other things like definitions of parts, tires to be used, etc can be added.

Also have strict and present rules on For Sale items and flaming/personal attacks. I think that Beefs way in Midwest is the best way of going about things for the For Sale. That is what we use in NA Tuning. As for the flaming...the only thing that can prevent that is good moderating. Not too firm, not too loose.

#32116 - 01/30/03 07:54 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
dpmurray Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Cumming, GA USA
I'd be willing to help lead the set up of an FAQ (or multiple guides). I'd need some help figuring out what questions to put in and the "correct" answers.
#32117 - 01/30/03 09:17 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Manny2KSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The Dirty South..... "Florida"
awesome idea on the FAQ's.......

Im a skidpad noobie and i need it...
Is it 4:20 yet??

#32118 - 01/31/03 01:19 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
SiKO Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Seattle/Silicon Valley, USA
Possibly a guide on spring rate selection.
Like Best spring rates for the following:
1) street car (soft)
2) street car (firm)
3) street/auto-x car
4) auto-x only
5) road race car
etc..
etc..
I think this would aid a lot of people, even though it would be based on opinion it would still give someone a starting point. I am at this point know and am having a hard time trying to figure what would be the best for me.

#32120 - 01/31/03 06:21 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
I think the thing that would help the skidpad forum the most is as follows.

1. Members need to be a little more patient with questions being asked and stop over-emphasising the use of the search function. I'd rather cover something 100 times and make sure the asker gets his questions answered then to tell them to do a search.

2. We need people to post correct information, not run their mouth off about stuff they are not qualified to speak on. Too many people think they know what they are talking about yet in reality they don't know squat. [ex.... What's the best sway bar? The best sway bar is....] No need to go further, that exact situation has happend countless times here.

3. People need to be a little less critical and a little more loving. Too many people right things off here without regard to the truth. Too all of you, eat a dick .

4. People need to learn when and how to pick fights, because PMing me a threat will only get you banned. I'm sure PMing Adam a threat will get you banned as well. If you got dissed in this forum be sure threating me in any regards will only result in a ban.

5. Do not, for any reason, bring my moderator status up in a conversation if I haven't first, otherwise I will then feel justified to use my moderator status to be the ass you want me to be. I do not post as a moderator, I do not think I'm better because I'm a moderator, but if you want to bring it up be advised you dug your own grave.

I believe my 5 points to better the skidpad forum will bring about bigger changers then any other 5 you could think of.

#32121 - 02/04/03 03:05 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
prkiller Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Between Button Willow and Will...
Quote:

1. Members need to be a little more patient with questions being asked and stop over-emphasising the use of the search function. I'd rather cover something 100 times and make sure the asker gets his questions answered then to tell them to do a search.

2. We need people to post correct information, not run their mouth off about stuff they are not qualified to speak on. Too many people think they know what they are talking about yet in reality they don't know squat. [ex.... What's the best sway bar? The best sway bar is....] No need to go further, that exact situation has happend countless times here.

I agree with those to the Tee! Everyone always says search, when it would have taken 2 seconds to answer the question!

Nice H-man!
WCHC H4 Honda CRX Si #25
'01 Tundra V8 Limited

#32122 - 02/05/03 12:18 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Paul6506 Offline

Have a seperate "Tire and Wheel" forum.
#32123 - 02/05/03 06:53 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
JDM Civic Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Mississauga
FOR SALE STICKY POST

and definately an FAQ for the noobs.
Im sure we can dig up old threads regarding half of the questions that are already asked daily....

#32124 - 02/06/03 06:02 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

No For sale sticky post - we have a whole forum for that. For no reason will I allow that to happen. If another mod does it, I'll delete it. We have a whole forum for for sale items and as far as I know most regional forums have a sticky as well. If you can't sell your product there then don't come crying to me about it.

#32125 - 02/06/03 12:43 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Post Master Sr

im with kevin on that one, for sale posts go bye bye!

#32126 - 02/07/03 01:42 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
drunkenbabyseal Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Reynoldsburg, OH
guide to shocks, models and their strengths and weaknesses. some good shock and spring combinations to go along with that would be helpful.

#32127 - 02/10/03 08:20 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Bjorn Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Minneapolis
A spring/shock/coilover guide with spring rates, damper rates, MSRP's and reviews all on the same page.
#32128 - 02/16/03 05:32 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
clouds Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: CA
Yeah.. nice organized review page with everything in front of you w/o doing a search.

something like this would be nice: http://www.subarureview.com/drivetrain.php

That'll get rid of A LOT of repeat posts.

#32129 - 03/10/03 09:51 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
NV THIS SI Offline
Major Member

Loc: NC
I think you should do a Tire Review.

#32130 - 03/11/03 08:48 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Anonymous
Unregistered

A tire selection guide (to go along with the suspension guide) with everything you need to know. Then stop taking all these dumb "which is better" questions.
#32131 - 03/13/03 10:54 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
99bluesivtec Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
is it just me, or does the search thing never work?? every time i try to use it, it never has any matches. and yes, i select the right forum and "All Posts", but i still never get anything. am i doing something wrong?

as for suggestions, didnt this forum have details on the stock Si wheels, like weight and such? i would like to see that back.

btw, the spring rates chart is awesome!

#32132 - 03/19/03 02:07 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
jet Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Sky-Tinted Water, USA
Definitely.....don't be like other moderators and lock the thread when you disagree with what others have to say about a product. Just because I said that a shiftknob is a performance modification...my thread was locked.
#32133 - 03/20/03 09:14 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

How about you keep your problems with other moderators in those forums and not spread it to other forums. If you continue to do so we'll be having a problem shortly .

#32134 - 03/26/03 10:59 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
vtec99 Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: oregon
i think it would be wise to seperate wheel and tires stuff from the rest of the suspension stuff. this way when a person wants to know wheel and tire sizes he wont use the space for shocks and springs!
#32135 - 03/27/03 01:49 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Glad to see people thinking outside the box. This has been discussed in admin forum before and it was decided that a wheel/tire/suspension forum (as it is now) works best. At the end of the day the traffic here is small enough to keep the merged topics. Thanks for the suggestion though.

#32136 - 04/16/03 07:02 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
blk93stocksi Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: michigan, usa,
i like the faq idea, it would help a noob such as myself

#32137 - 05/17/03 09:38 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
MixMasterMike Offline
Post Master

Loc: Nor*Cal
Quote:

I think the thing that would help the skidpad forum the most is as follows.

3. People need to be a little less critical and a little more loving. Too many people right things off here without regard to the truth. Too all of you, eat a dick .

4. People need to learn when and how to pick fights, because PMing me a threat will only get you banned. I'm sure PMing Adam a threat will get you banned as well. If you got dissed in this forum be sure threating me in any regards will only result in a ban.

5. Do not, for any reason, bring my moderator status up in a conversation if I haven't first, otherwise I will then feel justified to use my moderator status to be the ass you want me to be. I do not post as a moderator, I do not think I'm better because I'm a moderator, but if you want to bring it up be advised you dug your own grave.

I believe my 5 points to better the skidpad forum will bring about bigger changers then any other 5 you could think of.

i totally agree with all of your suggestions...everyone does scream search when it takes a whole few seconds to repeat, plus information/products/reviews change all the time so the solution to a question might have changed since then...

i agree that there should be a lot more love on the boards, when i first started to come here i noticed that a lot of people were being shot down or just being plain rude to simple questions, and even complex questions, i think that the moderators on the boards and this forum as well should practice the "warning" features a little more, i'm not saying to rule with an iron fist or anything, just be a little less tolerate with the people who always scream search and that ibtl thing!

if i could, i would suggest (if this ever comes up) NOT sponsoring a forum...i'm the mod of the wheels/tires/suspension forum on clubrsx.com and we were just sponsored by the tire rack...it's great for the money situation, but the only problem is that it's not 100% free like it used to be, todd comes on there and *suggests* prices for HIS products, and members are encouraged not to discuss or advertise other shops, however, he can do it all day long with his product...i'm not complaining just making an observation!

anyway, good suggestions hondaman, if you guys ever need another mod with experience, let me konw!

Mike

#32138 - 06/16/03 10:53 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
SoloScott Offline

My .02...

I agree with HondaMan that it takes as much time/effort to respond to questions with a short answer as it takes to type "Try doing a search". There's no reason to shun people or make it more frustrating for them to find the help they need.

I think that there should NOT be a separate forum for wheels and tires, but it should remain in the category of "Skidpad".

I do think that it would be a great idea to have a Sticky post for tire comparisons. This would reduce the number of "Which is better" posts, but I do not consider those questions "dumb". They are the product of people who feel they have a reasonably specific/unique comparison AND/OR have not mastered the tricky Search function (explained below).

The Search function "Search options" needs to be explained, but not necessarily in the Skidpad, more likely on the Search page. I have figured out my difficulty in using it. Selecting "Entire Phrase" is the same as putting quotes around the text in other search engines. This means that all text must match in the exact string, in order. Different from "And", which means that all words must exist in any order (I was equating the two options). I wonder how many others have been doing the same thing.

My thoughts on Sticky posts; too many can clutter up the forum, but by definition they contain important information. Possibly a better solution could be a single sticky post which only contains links to the important topics. I suggest this for the Skidpad because I think there are many, often confusing, areas that make up traction and suspension. Let me try a diagram for a sticky with links:
->Skidpad General Information
-->Brakes (technical data, reviews, etc.)
-->Competition (info on: AutoX, Road Racing, SCCA, etc.)
-->Glossary (term definitions, general traction principles, etc.)
-->Suspension (technical data and "reviews")
--->Anti-Roll Bars
--->Springs/Shocks
-->Tires (reviews)
-->Wheels (technical and offset "advice")

Ok, maybe I went a little crazy on all the topics I think some of the most useful would be a glossary of terms, spring rates, tire data and comparison, and wheel offset data. Just some ideas, take it or leave it.

#32139 - 06/16/03 09:51 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Moose Offline
Poster

Loc: Canada Ehhhh !
A quality, well laid out, EASY TO USE, skid-pad specific FAQ or sticky is vital to answering most newbie’s questions ... How you arrange it within the Skid-pad section will be the tough part.

Based on the recurring questions, I can think of three major sections, and a bunch of possible sub-sections

Suspension
-Basic suspension theory … what a shock, spring, sway-bar, bushing, reinforcing bars (strut bars), control arms actually do.
-Basic Handling theory (over-steer, under-steer etc)
-What effect does changing (larger/smaller, softer/harder etc) a shock, spring, sway-bar, bushing, reinforcing bar (strut bars), and control arm have on the cars handling characteristics
-Basic suspension compatibility between Civics/Integra’s and between the generations of Civic/Teg
-Shock Valveing vs Spring-rates (eg, under damped spring = bouncy ride)
-Spring Rates vs. handling vs. ride quality
- True Coilovers vs. Sleeves&Shocks vs. Lowering springs (advantages and disadvantages of each)
-Using aftermarket springs with OE shocks … what is the effect

Rims/Tires
-Tire size, 205-50-15 what does it really mean and the concept of plus sizing (link to Tire size calculator page perhaps)
-Basic description of tire construction, rubber compound, and how this effects handling / ride / wear, and its use (winter/summer/competition etc)
-description of rim, diameter, offset, width, bolt pattern (X-ref with bolt-pattern guide) ----Compatibility of Rims between Honda Acura products (Bolt-pattern and offset req’s)
-Construction of rims Cast vs. SSF vs. Forged, vs. Spun, one piece vs. two piece vs. 3 piece, Aluminum vs. Steel vs. Magnesium construction
-Wheel weight/size and width and their effects on handling and acceleration
-What range of offsets will work with a specific tire width
-Basic guidelines to how what is the widest / tallest rim/tire combo that will fit on a DC/DA/EG/EK etc

Brakes
-Rotor diameter, thickness, vented/non-vented, drilled/slotted and their effects on braking
-Brake pad compounds and their effect on performance what makes a good street/track pad, what makes a good track fluid?
-Brake lines, SS vs rubber what is the advantage
-Brake fluid, wet and dry boiling temps, what makes a good street/track fluid, what makes a good track fluid
-Breakdown of rotor size and type for the most common Civics/Tegs (4th+ gen Civics and 2nd gen + Tegs)
-Basic Brake compatibility between Civics/Integra’s and between the generations of Civic/Teg
-Brake size and the minimum rim size that will fit over the rotor i.e. 15”rim over an 11” rotor

Any all or some of these potential topics can be discussed briefly but with a link to one of the many good web-pages that have a more in-depth discussion of the particular topic.

#32140 - 09/04/03 12:59 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
NNHC Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: AB, Canada
I think these two are good read, I saved these two, maybe they can be put into good use.
About slotted, drilled rotors or not:
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB42&Number=2708740&fpart=&PHPSESSID=
About LSD, not so hot of a topic since its expensive, but still its a pretty good read :
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=2731389&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

#32141 - 09/19/03 01:26 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
J13 Offline
Post Master

i think you should make 3 seperate bibles, like the newbie bible. one for tires, one for wheels, and one for suspension. you could start by posting polls about which tires people prefer and so on.

I prefer to see a tire/wheel forum and a suspension forum as I have a more profound interest in the wheels/tires than suspension.

#32142 - 09/19/03 01:43 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Post Master Sr

Wheels and tires are part of the suspension. if you want, feel free to create any documents you want for the general info post, post them up and i will make any small corrections

#32143 - 09/26/03 12:06 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just so everyone knows - I am begining to build a detailed explanation of everything listed here, with pics and great graphics. It's been put on a slight hold while I move. When I get the first one done I'll post it.

#32144 - 10/08/03 03:52 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
marshun Offline
Poster

Quote:

i think you should make 3 seperate bibles, like the newbie bible. one for tires, one for wheels, and one for suspension. you could start by posting polls about which tires people prefer and so on.

I prefer to see a tire/wheel forum and a suspension forum as I have a more profound interest in the wheels/tires than suspension.

this sounds like a good idea.

there are always posts about strut bars and sway bars. why not have a listing of those things and have their stats. it would just make for an easier side by side comparison. comparing the stats anyway.

#32145 - 10/09/03 08:40 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

How about you put the info together and email it to me at mossk_civicsi@yahoo.com - I'll then sticky it and mention how you put it together. I'll gladly accept it in a Word, text or Excel document.

#32146 - 10/09/03 03:02 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Post Master Sr

Great Posts by everyone, but like Kevin said, if you think there should be a post that needs to be done, post it up! or email to either of us, we can place it into the General Informaton post (sorry its behind, school is killing me right now) and all can see it

#32147 - 12/28/03 11:20 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
SiLooksStock Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Columbia, MO
Here's an idea. People who spread obvious misinformation repeatedly should get a warning from a moderator. After their first warning, if they continue spreading lies without doing a 5 minute google search and educating themselves, their misleading posts should be deleted.

#32148 - 02/02/04 01:32 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
breakneckvtec Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: NJ
I dont know if its been suggested yet, but how about a Skidpad specific For Sale section to sell suspension parts?

#32149 - 02/14/04 04:55 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
CLAY'S 99SI Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Cajun Country
How about we make a sticky post concerning tires. This seems to be the most often posted topic on this sight. I keep seeing repetitive questions and answers that could be made more readily available to everyone with this type of post.

#32150 - 02/22/04 02:52 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
drunkenbabyseal Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Reynoldsburg, OH
Quote:

How about we make a sticky post concerning tires. This seems to be the most often posted topic on this sight. I keep seeing repetitive questions and answers that could be made more readily available to everyone with this type of post.

I was going to say the same thing, weshould dedicate a sticky just for tire reviews and q&a

#32151 - 02/28/04 08:26 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
CIVICPR Offline

Loc: LAJAS/P,R/P.R
There's a need for an offset guide
Lots of questions on that subject

#32152 - 03/01/04 07:39 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
civicbooty Offline
Post Master Jr

i have a suggestion... how about a skidpad only realated want to buy/for sale thread!!!
#32153 - 03/08/04 01:47 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Huggy Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

We have a forum for that - the for sale forum!!! Also, a lot of regional forums have for sale stickies so use them .

#32154 - 03/18/04 09:24 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
alcotune Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Newfoundland
I think a tread for reviews would be good.
Reviews of tires, suspensions/componets, etc.

#32155 - 04/14/04 12:32 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
craigster23 Offline

Loc: H2OFord - MI
I see alot of questions posted about, "How much will these springs lower my car?" One nice to see in the Skidpad forum is pics of members cars with actual measurements made before and after springs were installed. If posting the pics aren't feasible, then perhaps just the stats with links to the members profile section.

#32156 - 07/13/04 04:31 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
ChasingAmy Offline
Poster

Loc: OR
do some test on different break pads. People giving bias opinion out there. or Find sponsor that can get brake pads cheap.
00 si (perfect conditon) rims with stock tires (30% left) 400 + shipping 00 EX cluster with indiglo guages, the milege meter is not working.. everything is fine. Will accept any offer Zeal function basic, height adjustable, but not damping. Used around 7000 miles. Email/PM me for pics and info. Fit DC2/EG6 or eg with type R rear LCAs

#32157 - 11/23/04 03:49 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Bjorn Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Minneapolis
a sticky on rear anti-roll bars. There's a new question every week on what someone should get, because he heard this or that. A big FAQ with all the facts and pics of tearout would be an excellent source for newbies and a good read for the veterans. Maybe use a poll or something to find out what people themselves are running and another one only for people that have had a tear-out to say what they were using. I'm thinking this will clear up a lot of room and misconceptions like Mook's IHE thread did
#32158 - 11/24/04 10:09 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Post Master Sr

As i have mentioned before, if you think their should be a write up or FAQ, write something up! email to me or post it up, if enough of us write stuff then we could have a big long post about cool information. Without the users, this forum would be nothing, so contribute and help make it better

#32159 - 04/05/05 07:19 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
Noob4Life Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: IL, USA
A "Useful Links" sticky is always helpful.
#32160 - 09/02/05 07:59 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum
CuttingEdge Offline

Loc: SF Bay Area
get more people on the forum
#1602946 - 07/02/07 10:52 PM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum [Re: Huggy]
slmmd4dr Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: LasVegas, NV
I think more people (including myself) when performing work to their cars should post pics. It will help many people. I recently posted pics of my Brake conversion for no reason other than to share. I am always doing something creative and am always happy to share.

Sharing is caring

#9129880 - 09/12/17 02:27 AM Re: Ideas to Improve the Skidpad Forum [Re: Runnin@Redline Jr]
HYst Offline
Jr Member

they sud-denly started Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace to feel very heavy and burdensome.

Cracking my SchoolBook nike air jordan pas cher had Canada Goose Womens Coats been easy. The crack was online Moncler Sale within amonth of ugg clearance the machine showing up, and there was nothing Reebok Outlet Store to it — justdownload newest lebron shoes a DVD image, Pandora Outlet burn it, stick it in the Hogan Outlet SchoolBook, Adidas Superstar and boot itwhile holding down a bunch of different keys at the same time. TheDVD did the rest, installing a whole bunch of hidden programs Christian Louboutin Heels on themachine, programs that North Face Outlet would stay hidden New Nike Shoes even when the ugg factory outlet Board Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher of Eddid its daily remote integrity checks Coach Bags On Sale of the machines. Every now andagain I had to get Nike Kyrie an update for the software to Nike Roshe Run get around the Yeezy Boost Sale Online Board'slatest tests, but Official NHL Jerseys it was a small Adidas Yeezy Cheap price to pay TOMS For Sale to Michael Kors Outlet get a little control Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher over Nike Soccer Cleats Boots thebox.

I fired up Uggs For Cheap IMParanoid, the secret instant messenger Discount Air Max that I adidas store used when new pandora charms Iwanted adidas outlet to have an off-the-record discussion right in the Billige Nike Sko middle Moncler Outlet Store of class.

Darryl Cheap Nike Huarache was already ugg store logged in.Once everyone was done, Jolu went to make a key, TOMS STORE and Nike Shoes Sale Store then turnedaway, giving me a sheepish grin. I nike sportschuhe was past my anger with him, though.

He was doing what he had to do. I knew Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap that no matter what he toms shoes outlet said,he'd Vans Black Sneakers always be there for me. And asics sko we'd been Adidas Neo Discount Sale through the DHS jail togeth-er. Van too. No matter what, Cheap True Religion Jeans that would bind Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens us together forever.

I reebok running shoes did UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN my key and did the Zapatillas Air Max perp-walk Pandora Style Beads around the gang, letting TOMS SHOES OUTLET everyonesnap cheap uggs a pic. Then Air Max Sneakers I climbed up Air Max Femme on the high 23 IS BACK Store spot Nike Shoes Online I'd spoken from earlierand called for everyone's attention.

"So a lot of you have Nike Air Huarache For Sale noted that zapatillas nike baratas there's a vital flaw in this procedure:

what if scarpe nike this laptop can't Nike joggesko be trusted? Nike Pas Cher Femme What Ugg Outlet Online Store if it's secretly recording our in-structions? What Nike Roshe Run Sale if it's Cheap Louboutin Heels spying on us? new yeezy shoes What if Jose-Luis and I Negozi Pandora can't betrusted?"More good-natured Adidas Superstar Sale Online chuckles. Stone Island Outlet A little cheap uggs for women warmer than before, more beery.

"I Nike Air Max Sale mean it," I said. "If we were Nike Store on the wrong side, this could get chaussure adidas pas cher all ofus — all of you Jordan Shoes Air — into a heap Soccer Boots Outlet nike of trouble. Jail, Abercrombie and fitch store maybe."The chuckles turned more Canada goose dam nervous.

143"So Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses that's why Nike Air Shoes I'm going to do this," I said, nike shoes and picked Jordan Store up a hammerI'd brought from my Dad's Adidas Originals Superstar toolkit. I set the laptop down beside me coach factory outlet online onthe rock Yeezy Men and swung chaussure basket homme the hammer, retro jordans for cheap Jolu following the swing with his key-chain light. Boty Nike Air Crash — I'd always Louboutin Wedding Shoes dreamt Cheap Air Max Trainers of killing pandora jewelry store a laptop with a Moncler Outlet Online ham-mer, and Scarpe Air Max here I was doing Ugg boots Sale it. It felt pornographically good. And bad.

Smash! The nike sneakers screen-panel fell off, Original Ugg Boots shattered converse store into millions of vans shoe store pieces, ex-posing the ジョーダン スニーカー keyboard. I kept Cheap Michael Kors Handbags hitting it, christian louboutin outlet until the keyboard fell Nike Polo Sale off, expos-ing Scarpe Nike Scontate the motherboard and the hard-drive. Crash! I aimed pandora outlet store square for thehard-drive, Air Nike hitting it with everything I had. Air Jordan Retro Sale It took three blows beforethe Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes case split, exposing the fragile media Hugo Boss Sale inside. I Cheap True Religion Jeans kept hitting it untilthere was nothing Nike Air Pas Cher bigger than a fitflops sale uk cigarette lighter, then I put it Canada Goose Outlet all in agarbage bag. The crowd was cheering wildly — loud enough that I actu-ally got worried that Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag someone far above us might Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel hear over the Pandora Store surf Cheap Michael Kors andcall nike tn pas cher the Uggs Pas Cher Soldes law.

"All right!" botas de futbol I called. günstige nike schuhe "Now, Michael Kors Handbags Discount if you'd like to accompany me, I'm Toms Factory Outlet going Ray Ban Sunglasses Online tomarch Pandora Store this Adidas NMD For Sale down to the Nike Outlet Store sea Adidas Originals Stan Smith and soak it Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher in Nike Huarache Womens Cheap salt water for ten Pandora Official Website minutes."I didn't have any takers Adidas Originals Sale at first, but air force one pas cher then Ange Nike Shox Cheap came forward and tookmy arm in her warm hand and said, "That was Michael Kors beautiful," in my ear andwe marched down to the sea together.

It was perfectly dark by the Cheap Air Max sea, and treacherous, even with louboutin heels our key-chain lights. Slippery, Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet sharp rocks that were Nike Air Sneakers difficult enough to walk oneven without trying Nike Air Women to nike air balance six pounds of smashed Nike Air Max Goedkoop electronics in aplastic bag. I slipped once and thought I was Air max dam going to cut myself up, butshe caught me with a surprisingly strong Canada Goose Online Store grip and kept me ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE upright. Iwas Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas pulled Cheap Nike Free Run in Timberland Outlet right close to pandora beads her, close enough to smell her perfume,which nike jordan shoes smelled Nike Factory Store like new cars. Chaussure Air Max I love that smell.

"Thanks," I managed, looking into moncler jacket sale the big eyes that were further Nike Air Max Cheap mag-nified by her mannish, black-rimmed glasses. I couldn't tell what colorthey Nike Online Store were in the dark, but I Air max levně guessed something dark, based on her darkhair and olive complexion. She looked Mediterranean, maybe Greek orSpanish or Italian.

I Nike Outlet crouched down Cheap Toms Outlet Store and dipped womens nike air max the bag in the sea, Official Toms Shoes Outlet letting it fill with saltwater. TOMS OUTLET I managed to Pandora Store Sale slip a little and soak my prada outlet shoe, and I Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace swore and shelaughed. We'd Mens Nike Air Max hardly said a word since we lit out for the ocean. Therewas suivre un envoi something magical in Nike Shox discount Sale our wordless silence.

At Canada Goose Outlet that cheap nike air max point, I Ugg Pas Cher En France had kissed a total of three girls モンクレール レディース in my life, not countingthat moment when I went back to school and got a hero's welcome.

That's not a canada goose jacket outlet gigantic number, but it's New Air Max 2017 not nike mercurial soccer cleats a minuscule Chaussure Nike Pas Cher one, either. Jordan Sneakers For Sale I Cheap Real Jordans havereasonable girl Nike Air Jordan 11 radar, and I think I could have kissed her. She wasn't144h4wt in Discount TOMS the Coach Outlet Store Online traditional sense, but Yeezy Black there's Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher something about zapatos de futbol nike a girl and anight nfl store and a beach, plus Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher she was smart and canada goose jackets on sale passionate The official UGG and committed.

But I didn't kiss her, longchamp bags on sale or take her hand. Instead Cheap Nike Air Huarache we had Boutique Ugg a moment that Ican Nike Air Damen only describe Kobe Shoes Nike as spiritual. The surf, the night, the sea and the rocks,and our breathing. The moment Moncler Outlet stretched. I sighed. This had been quitea ride. I had Jordan Shoes For Cheap a lot of typing to do tonight, Ugg Pas Cher Femme putting all Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace those keys Air Max Kopen into mykeychain, signing them and publishing the signed Air Max 90 keys. Starting Nike Factory Outlet the webof trust.

She sighed too.

"Let's go," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

Back we went. nike sb stefan janoski It was chaussures nike pas cher a good night, that night.

Jolu waited after for his brother's friend to come by and Hyperdunk 2014 pick up hiscoolers. I Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet walked with UGGS Outlet everyone else Toms Outlet Online up new jordan releases the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale road to the nearest Munistop and got on board. Of course, Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale none Descuentos Nike of us was Nike Air 90 using an issued Munipass. By Michael Kors Clearance that point, Xnetters huarache sneakers habitually cloned someone else's Muni passthree or nike schuhe günstig four times a day, assuming a Boost Yeezy Sale On Line new Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace identity for every Air Max Pas Cher ride.

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  Huggy, Runnin@Redline Jr, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads