Alright, here's the starter for the 06 DIY (Do-It-Yourself) thread. This thread will remain locked for DIY information and useful links. All related discussions can be found in the link below:
Official DIY rules:
1. No linking to other DIY threads on other boards. This is focused on building a DIY database specifically on this site.
2. You can repurpose information from another post/board, but you MUST credit the original thread creator. As a courtesy to them and their hard work, please re-host any associated pictures/diagrams.
3. All DIY information is expected to follow standard safety protocol. CSI will not be held responsible for any of the information held within this thread. Hence, attempt at your own risk.
4. If you'd like to contribute a DIY post, please review any related posts (if any) in this thread first. Then post a brand new topic in the 06 forum and PM me. If I approve, I will link it here.
5. It is OK to offer alternative opinions/suggestions, but please, PLEASE keep comments focused on DIY related information. It is OK to offer alternative opinions/suggestions, but I WILL NOT tolerate flaming of members in DIY threads - especially those who work hard to bring us useful information.
If any posts or comments violate the above rules, please click the 'notify' icon or PM me. Thanks in advance to the members who contribute.