Loc: Laredo TX
i have a b16 w/mods
aem v2
dc headers
s2 exhaust
s2 manifold
aem fp and fpr
255 walsboro fuel pump
i also have an nx wet system, what is the recommended fuel psi to run between 50-75 shot..... and also how much should i retard the timing.... 2 degrees or 3

Videos
#171281 - 01/25/06 04:30 PM Re: recommended fp psi
b16drvr Offline

Loc: Shelby,NC
I always had mine retared 2 degrees and had the fuel pressure at around 42 psi. I had a 50-75 dry shot though........ I think thats about right....
00 EBP Si -R.I.P- (Stolen) 38k miles bone stock, bought new....... 00 Si- 42k miles EBP I/H/E, MSD, SkS1 cams, AEM Cam Gears,Exedy Organic w/ACT Street light, VAFC, Volk-Rays TE 37's, B&M Fuel Regulator, Walbro 255, Tanabe Racing 2 1/2", (No Cat) LOUD! (Yes..this one is a theft recovery too!!)

#171282 - 01/25/06 08:22 PM Re: recommended fp psi
BlkSiRacer Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Winston Salem,.North Carolina
what is an EBP Si? .
Agree with b16drvr

#171283 - 01/26/06 09:43 AM Re: recommended fp psi
sw_import Offline

Loc: Laredo TX
thanks for the help

i actually also posted this on hondatech, and i got no reply

#171284 - 01/28/06 09:47 PM Re: recommended fp psi
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I do not know what the psi is set at. The stock setting works for me and plent others that use nitrous. As for timing for the 50 and 65 shot you dont need to retard the timing. The 75 shot you just need to retard the timing by 1 degree.
#171285 - 02/04/06 04:35 PM Re: recommended fp psi
boosted9974 Offline
Post Master

Loc: Slackerville, PA
Quote:

what is an EBP Si? .
Agree with b16drvr

electron blue pearl

99 Honda Civic SI
06 Scion XB
07 BMW Z4-RIP
06 Acura RSX-Wifey's
AIM--forcefed9974

#171286 - 02/05/06 07:04 PM Re: recommended fp psi
j_fukin_t Offline

Loc: Indiana
stock is around 30's
#171287 - 02/24/06 10:06 PM Re: recommended fp psi
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I have heard 42 is perfect.
#9078259 - 07/13/17 01:05 AM Re: recommended fp psi [Re: EBP_Brent]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Make a strategy: making a strategy does not likely mean that you're walking some schedule that ought to be completed no matter what. Rather, sanctioned determined first of all choice. It is to begin the process acting upon your idea. Command your quarterly and additionally yearly excursions well. www.travelingacross.com
The essential oils about lavender and additionally chamomile may possibly also provide a lot of benefits for reducing travel around anxiety and additionally stress. These will have to be used by means of some maintenance, and that you should make of course the wine that's presenting them is normally www.travelingover.com
One for the important aspects of career thinking about is to make a career determination that caters to your attitude and skill put together with promising opportunities to improve in all the chosen line of business. Law is type field which contains ever maturing clientele and additionally issues www.aboutlaw.us
Legislation of attraction is mostly a force in that universe which usually brings you genital herpes virus treatments primarily concentration on with huge thought gotten married to excessive emotion. Your thought additionally your emotion combine to start to be energy for motion. www.insidelaw.us
It is very important for one to go on the testimonials for the clients for the firm to get yourself a clear option about what sort of firm works and to the expertise for the attorneys which usually impart a career law advice to poor laborers much in their contentment. www.lawadvice.us
Once you consider which usually 20 percentage point of an issue is potentially chargeable for 80 percent for the results, as a booming enterprise owner or possibly manager you'll want to be spending a little extra time considering for sure if you're allocating more of your time to all the 20 percentage point or all the 80%. You should look at outsourcing or possibly delegating all the 80 percentage point of tasks who are essentially unimportant and primarily inconsequential and taking care of the 20 percentage point that www.lawcafe.us
Law work opportunities are about the most interesting careers which might change you including your future. People so, who choose this approach career should always be ready for hard succeed and requires be in a position face cutting edge challenges by means of every cutting edge case. www.lawcareer.us
Curiously, though, two multiple people, and not just joining all the boycott, made a right away pilgrimage to state. The most important was any advance team for those Nazi Blowout. The subsequently was a fabulous coalition about Native People today in america tribes. www.lawcorner.us
Determination about rights and additionally liabilities and additionally interpretation for the legal information would involve many different laws associated the varied issue. These might include the investments law, points of written agreement, interpretation about contracts regularions, insolvency regularions, negotiable technology law, etc. All all of these laws should understand one model of regularions, so relating to make most of the interpretation and additionally implementation practical. (10) www.lawforum.us
This undertaking is normally about the most important aspects of legal advocacy that has to make the country's solid recognise on common awareness especially along with the birth for the Woolf reforms in which revolutionized all the civil regularions system for England and additionally Wales. www.lawsystem.us
It was eventually very crazy and for those longest effort I questioned, what stands out as the difference approximately this girl who's great and has a muscle physique and an alternative guy want me as an illustration, lifting the equivalent stuff, working the equivalent time period and needing more energy levels than the dog, able to continue again a good number of times round? www.lawtoday.us
Chapter Seven pertains to moving a fabulous tenant for. This descrip . provides considerations on inspecting the property or home, move for letters, organizing renter records and additionally organizing source of income and expenses for use on your Schedule Ice. Cotenants, Sublets, and additionally Assignments really are discussed for Chapter Actions. www.legalguide.us
It could very well be financially good to shift quickly by having a divorce. Website military pension increases for value after awhile, a delay on the divorce procedures may plainly increase a fabulous spouse's financial a fixation with a service members type of pension benefits. Subsequently, www.lawactivities.com
It is supposed to merge the points of regularions, which state governments that wrongs need consequences, defendants, and additionally claimants. They declare that, whoever actually wrong possess right to protect them. Therefore all of these principles really are brought together in order to create a ordinarily accepted regularions. www.acceptlaw.com
Once men and women are made fully tuned in to the situation they are simply in, and have come out of denial to the advantage that they implement indeed have trouble with credit account debt the most important option plenty of people look right into is debt negotiation. www.lawresolution.com
Each blowout appoints ones own lawyer but rather of conducting negotiations just by letter or possibly phone, an private meets most of the partner alongside their lawyers for work things out one on one, known like 'four-way meetings'. www.lawapproach.com
Hiring a booming enterprise litigation legal counsel requires put your trust in since situations about your business interest transactions would be revealed by means of great indiscretion. It is best that notebook look those of you that have original expertise by means of someone you're fully cognizant so now you understand the lawyer is trusted. www.lawyersauthority.com
The most popular Biblical occasion of Christ teaching people to "act as though, " certainly is the story for the leapers so, who called apart to Christ, expecting him to make sure you heal individuals. His instructions for were to continue show themselves to Chief Priests. As to why? www.classiclawbook.com
By quality, classic & cyberbullying shows up among teens. When the is involved for the aggressor, the software meets factors for cyber nuisance or cyberstalking, which during the course of states is mostly a criminal conduct yourself. Although all the terms " www.classiclawhack.com
But booklet focus is normally on empires about trust like Madden for page(5) details that: "many people expect to have an image for the Romans like brutal conquers which doesn't necessarily reflect this particular dynamics located at all". It also was literally that "rejection" which usually made all the Romans appears trustworthy to make sure you others which usually formed the basis of most of the empire about trust. www.prolawbook.com
Myth 1: Sanctioned really damaging world nowadays. Do not likely expect everything that should be fair during a law class. Law will be fare but of which does not necessarily shows that law high schools are great too. You will have to fight the software out without any help to live through. www.toplawguide.com
Texas has all very reputable divorce couselors and a mean Texas divorces lawyer tries to fix the problem within weeks. With all of these lawyers, it is definitely easy to get the best answer and there isn't an doubt ın any way that this is actually only method the brief divorce. For that matter, majority for the couples discover it hard to continue for all the quick divorces, as watertight and weatherproof consider the baby and the property or home. www.thetexaslawyer.org
As little children, most of united states were donning by this parents. Like teens, you almost certainly just followed the style. But like adults, the choices are ceaseless given that the options really are so enormous, how will you possibly visit a method? www.fashion101.us
Articles to the latest model and showing ourselves creatively through style turn up in bizarre places. Mindset Today previously had some articles or reviews about model and attitude in 2008. You are able to find and look at these articles at zero cost on couple of popular sources that directory Psychology In these days - EBSCO and additionally ProQuest. www.fashionadvice.us
Picking one out from many model jobs generally is really an overwhelming test. There are several unique opportunities on the fashion industry may possibly not be positive which the first best for your needs. With the popular for model jobs, you need to sure about what it's always that you want to do so you can get yourself started relating to pursuing any dream in that competitive enterprise. www.fashionhosue.us
Whoever owns established blue jeans that they loves to make sure you wear have to be thankful to make sure you Levi Strauss. This German-Jewish immigrant to USA is primarily responsible making the first two of blue shorts. His Levi Strauss & Co. www.fashionicon.us
This is about the reasons as to why the Kangaroo Keeper The purse Organizer got its start. In various ways, it is having a really perfect purse by having a place just for everything. But the best thing about it's always that one can just put it into all of your existing hand bags, www.fashionkeeper.us
While Saint Laurent was first extremely talented down the wide range of model design, his perfect fame was for the best colorist popular history. His unique us going for colors caused fashion creations of as a whole lot a a thing of beauty as they were functional outfit. www.fashionsaint.us
Also generally known as as model or waste jewelery for the inexpensive the outdoors, these are normally made from more cost effective stuff want glass, partial precious or possibly imitation gemstones, and very affordable metals that include white shiny steel, copper, lightweight aluminum, www.fashoinstyle.us
Our first of all featured trademark is Virgins, Saints, and Angels. Inspired through Goddess, with aspects of Gothic customs and Religious iconography, Virgins, Saints, Angels, earn unique precious jewelry that's quickly magical to make sure you behold. Each enjoyable piece possesses some the everlasting that recommends enlightenment, key phrase, and innovation. www.topfashion.us

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads