Page 14 of 19 « First<1213141516>Last »
Topic Options
#1668190 - 07/20/07 09:04 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: skierd]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
leopard skin racing suit

All it would need is a fucking pimp hat.

Videos
#1668270 - 07/20/07 09:46 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: East of St. Louis
Originally Posted By: kdfalk
I know, I know, I'm a drooling idiot without a clue.

Pretty much. Modern word usage tends towards sloppiness. Blurring of definitions. This is how fuckstick politicians and ad copy writers get away with the shit they say. Automotive magazine writers are notorious for this. But most of the important automotive definitions, at least those not handed down from the horse-drawn carriage industry, were in place by 1970. They still make sports cars - Miata, S2000, Boxster, Caterham 7. Road going, rwd, lightweight (relatively speaking), good handling (also relatively speaking), two-seater designed from the drawing board to be without a fixed roof. There's no reason to widen that definition. There are sports coupes, sport sedans (and no, BMW did not create that niche, Alfa did), supercars, etc. There is a definition already in place for damn near everything that has come down the pike since that advent of the pony car (SUV's and Hybrids being the exception). The only change needed to the sports car definition is when Porsche introduced the open top mid-engined sports car - the 914 (The 550 was never really a production car).

cheers,
scott

#1668679 - 07/21/07 12:55 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
Scargoes Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: High Dessert
I know, I know, I'm a drooling idiot without a clue. I'm not going to name drop all the professional racers I've met at work, at the track or talked with on the phone & emailed, but it's a good bunch of them.

So, Am I gonna get to drive this bad boy of yours? I'm right next to Willow Springs so there is an appropraite place to test it.

#1674062 - 07/23/07 11:47 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: Scargoes]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So-Cal
Scargoes, I'd actually love to take it to Willow one day, don't expect to break any records, but I think it would be fun. Let me know when it cools down in the fall of a track day that would work, and I'd let you drive it.

I guess the Sports Cars that race in the ROLEX SPORTS CAR series, are also GT because they have a roof. I honestly think you guys are among the stupidest people I've come across.

Ferrari 550 Maranello, is a GT car. Ferrari 430 is a sports car. I just love how a dozen or less on CSi think they've got it ALL figured out.

And I don't work in customer service, I manage the art department. Opportunities like driving Nascar stock cars, doing go-kart enduros, etc. come up and I take the offer. Every one I work with, for the most part, races, or has raced. The sales guy 2 desks over from me has been on the cover of G0-Racing, his sons both teach at Derrick Daly's school in Vegas and one raced in Europe. Drivers and team people are here with regularity. I also sponsor a 1/4 midget with Amsoil, but you probably have your heads so far up your asses that you think I'm talking about a "little person".

#1674078 - 07/23/07 11:53 AM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

KDFALK has been so calm this thread fucking sucks.

#1674277 - 07/23/07 12:27 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

I dunno guys, this thread might have encouraged me to grab a hold of this emerging trend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GARAGED-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

For a mere ~$7,500 it can be like your in the land of the rising sun and VIP luxury beyond your wildest dreams can be achieved. A higher sense of being where Mexican valets recognize your VIP status and park you next to cars costing 10 or 20 times as much without them even being aware. A tailored experience for mediocre asian women who won't be able to help creaming your leopard skin pillow and ripping your Pokemon underoos off your oddly shaped body. Join us in VIPICELUX.

#1674383 - 07/23/07 12:43 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: johnso2.6]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Good buy for a low mileage, well kept car that will run forever.

Oh, guys, oooh, you should also add calling BMW to your agenda's so you can explain that they need to take the Infiniti out of their TV commercial where they say "when other LUXURY car manufacturers..." and the Infiniti is in the front row, because, you know, Infiniti "isn't a luxury car brand", it's "near luxury".

Morons.

#1674443 - 07/23/07 12:52 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

I just don't know if I could buy that cheap shit Q with what it might cost me to maintain such a high end luxury car that's out of warranty. Definitely a good buy for some block boy or D-boy tryin' to come up in da hood though.

Of course it competes, fuck head. But it's definitely still just near luxury. I have an Acura, my girlfriend has a G35C....both are NEAR luxury. Thing is, the Acura's interior is significantly better than her Infiniti. Materials, fit, finish, "feel", etc, etc, etc. (which all are still worlds better than your piece of mid-90s dog shit you're over there reppin' the fuck out of).

#1674451 - 07/23/07 12:53 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
dropzone52 Offline
Post Master

Good buy for a low mileage, well kept car that will run forever.

Oh, guys, oooh, you should also add calling BMW to your agenda's so you can explain that they need to take the Infiniti out of their TV commercial where they say "when other LUXURY car manufacturers..." and the Infiniti is in the front row, because, you know, Infiniti "isn't a luxury car brand", it's "near luxury".

Morons.

Wow, it's rare that you see someone get this worked up by some comments on the internet.

#1674626 - 07/23/07 01:29 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Ferrari 430 is a sports car.

Sports coupe. It's got a roof.

Quote:

I just love how a dozen or less on CSi think they've got it ALL figured out.

As opposed to just you by yourself?

cheers,
scott

#1674639 - 07/23/07 01:33 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: scootergeek]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

No, as opposed to myself and pretty much the rest of the general population.

Cheers,
Kevin

#1675000 - 07/23/07 02:47 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

There's your problem then.

cheers,
scott

#1675192 - 07/23/07 03:30 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

BTW, I don't see your low budget piece of shit featured on Junction Produce's site.

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english/

So, what you're saying is, you're the lowest of the low budget baller set? Bottom feeder making his bukkake ropes at Home Depot.

Christ you're pathetic.

#1675281 - 07/23/07 03:46 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: scootergeek]
SiGuyUWP Offline
Major Member

Hello, kdfalk? We'd like the VIP treatment......

#1675485 - 07/23/07 04:19 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Cheers,
Kevin

Has it occurred to you that sva doesn't really share tastes with the general population? And that your particular brand of faggotry and ignorance deeply offends most of our sensibilities? And that you can't change that by appealing to the general public (who aren't here, by the way).

Most of the people here drive cars that are far faster, harsher and louder than anything produced by a mainstream car company. We are mostly engineers, if not by profession then by mindset. We care about function over form. We aren't easily impressed by badge engineering and using trim bits to create fake luxury. We see it as a way to squeeze money out of suckers who are easily fooled by appearances.

#1675507 - 07/23/07 04:25 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

It's most definitely occured to me that sva is those guys two posts up who like to jerk each other off all day, yes.

Christ Jonshon, you're a screaming, ass bleeding faggot.

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/001line_up/index2007.html

edit: mostly engineers???? Maybe RC car engineers. I haven't seen a single car that one of you own which impresses me.

#1675548 - 07/23/07 04:32 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

I haven't seen a single car that one of you own which impresses me.

10 pages of us telling you we weren't impressed and now you try to turn it around?

cheers,
scott

#1675556 - 07/23/07 04:34 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: scootergeek]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

It gets better!!!!!

Quote:
Most of the people here drive cars that are far faster, harsher and louder than anything produced by a mainstream car company.

Like Jonstones ACURA TL!!!! WOW, I had no clue. Or maybe that VR6 powered CIVIC!!!!! Holy fuck, I just spit out my drink. That's a good one buddy, really. Oh, that Miata one or two of you drive, THAT could be the "cars that are far faster, harsher and louder than anything produced by a mainstream car company" since MAZDA isn't mainstream. Jesus, like you fags drive exotic cars or something. I drove a NASCAR STOCK CAR that was "far faster, harsher and louder" than anything any one of you have probably even sat int. GOOD STUFF tool-bag.

#1675561 - 07/23/07 04:35 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

You do realize that his sig is a joke, right? He has a modded Z06 and a turbo buick if I remember correctly.

Most people own multiple cars by the way, myself included. Don't trust what you see in the sigs. The guy with a "Civic with Combat-five bodykit" has a heavily modded C5 vette.

edit: nice ninja edit. The guy with the "VR6 powered civic" was making either 400 or 600hp. It was in a golf last time he posted pics. I have no idea what body the engine is in lately, it could be a civic for all I know. Anyway, his car is fairly fast lol understatement.

The miata is running 18 pounds of boost and has a built low compression motor. Making somewhere in the 300-350whp range. Haven't dynoed it since the new turbo. Car only weighs 2200 lbs so it is faster than you would expect for only 300ish hp.

I forgive you since you haven't been here (here in sva, not here on csi) and aren't familiar with all the old members.

#1675565 - 07/23/07 04:37 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
nyisles Offline
Post Master Supreme

edit: mostly engineers???? Maybe RC car engineers. I haven't seen a single car that one of you own which impresses me.

I'm not positive, but I think it may be because you're impressed by leopard pillows and ugly curtains rather than things that actually improve performance.

Quote:
WOW, I had no clue. Or maybe that VR6 powered CIVIC!!!!!

Well, the first part certainly sums up the second part (and a lot of other things)

#1675677 - 07/23/07 05:10 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

So, small picture buried somewhere....the main page does not feature your bargain basement shit. End of story.

You sir are a joke in ANY automotive community....well, unless it's the underlings and bottom dwellers in Japan trying to look like a Yakuza boss because they can't afford a Mercedes. Is this fact not sinking in? It seems painfully obvious.

#1675704 - 07/23/07 05:21 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: johnso2.6]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Because the Engrish version of the site doesn't have my car on the front page? Fuck off. Falken Tires use a Y33 Q45 as one of their show cars. Big fuckin deal. I'd drive my stinking pile of dog shit over your offensive pile of horse shit any day pal. If you offered me the keys to your 8 year newer Honda, I'd say "no thanks".

Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
The guy with a "Civic with Combat-five bodykit" has a heavily modded C5 vette.

edit: nice ninja edit. The guy with the "VR6 powered civic" was making either 400 or 600hp. It was in a golf last time he posted pics. I have no idea what body the engine is in lately, it could be a civic for all I know. Anyway, his car is fairly fast lol understatement.

The miata is running 18 pounds of boost and has a built low compression motor. Making somewhere in the 300-350whp range. Haven't dynoed it since the new turbo. Car only weighs 2200 lbs so it is faster than you would expect for only 300ish hp.

So Chevrolet, Acura / Honda, Mazda and VW are not "mainstream" car companies huh? Like Chevrolet as in the #2 car mfg in the WORLD not mainstream? lolololol. This just keeps getting better. You guys are such a bunch of tools it's fucking amazing!

#1675714 - 07/23/07 05:25 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

God you're depressingly stupid. People here bought relatively ordinary cars and then they modified them to be faster. In the process they also got louder, stiffer, harsher and less acceptable to ordinary people.

I know this is hard for you to understand, but most of us see cars as platforms for modding. We don't give a fuck if motor trend says that car A is faster than car B if car B can take more boost. We don't read consumer reports either. We rate reliability, comfort and performance on completely different scales to you.

You make your own faggy mirror tassles and JDM balloon knots. I install my own parts, rewired my car and wrote my own datalogger. And I am far from the most hardcore poster here.

#1675769 - 07/23/07 05:41 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

You went from saying this:
Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
Most of the people here drive cars that are far faster, harsher and louder than anything produced by a mainstream car company.

To saying they're " relatively ordinary cars". Which one is it dickslap?

Big fuckin deal. I've worked as a mechanic in 2 different garages. Who cares? I wanted the Q for something to be more relaxed when I drive. I still drive with the fast cars, but I'm in a quiet, comfortable place doing it. I modded my car (in a way that confuses you, I know, but modded none the less). I've modded my share of cars for speed, modded a truck to go slow over stuff, but I didn't want that this time.

Whoop teee fuckin doo you install parts. Yay. I think those beerslurpy's are getting to your brain.

#1675792 - 07/23/07 05:47 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

If you dont care, why the fuck are you still here? We don't like your sort around here. You're just an old ricer. GTFO already.

We don't care that you did oil changes or put a muffler on a civic. It was a slow posermobile too.

#1675810 - 07/23/07 05:51 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
kdfalk Offline
Post Master Sr

Yep, that's it, you nailed it on the head. What a waste of breath you are.

#1675892 - 07/23/07 06:18 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
theLoon Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: MN
Falken Tires use a Y33 Q45 as one of their show cars.
Holy Shit, for real? Daaaamnnn

I mean seriously, fuck off and die.

#1675910 - 07/23/07 06:22 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
pete5332000 Offline

Loc: 7426 Hubbard Avenue, Middleton...
Actually that's just a rehash of what people have been telling you for 14 pages. You define "slow".
'00 Civic Si '90 GMC Sierra (broken) '88 Chevy 1/2 ton (fixed) Oh, this is the new, kinder, gentler SvA. None of that sarcastic, hateful, flaming for the sake of flaming crap. We're just gonna discuss tech stuff & get along with everyone. If you like, later on we're gonna toast marshmallows & make smores around a burning barrel of diesel while the diabetics & Atkins freaks sing kumbaya & braid each others' hair. - NOHC

#1676046 - 07/23/07 06:49 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: pete5332000]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
Post pics of something you've owned or own now that is performance oriented.

Let's see if it's more performance oriented or even 1/2 as hardcore as what we own or have owned.

#1676067 - 07/23/07 06:54 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
I still drive with the fast cars, but I'm in a quiet, comfortable place doing it.

Dude, this limegreen 1932 Dodge Neon that costs not even 3 grand is faster than your car on a road course/auto-x track/1320' lol reality

#1676228 - 07/23/07 07:30 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: kdfalk]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

My Acura of 6-speeds does everything better than you car. EVERYTHING. And yes you would take it....because you could sell it and buy like 5 of your pieces of shit.

At MOST I'd use your car as a urinal.

Your car is "on par" with:

Same level of exclusivity.

#1676259 - 07/23/07 07:37 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: johnso2.6]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

I eagerly await the pics of his performance oriented beast. And I called it first: civic/integra with I/H/E and rice mods.

#1676790 - 07/23/07 09:35 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: beerslurpy]
theLoon Offline
Post Master Sr

My guess is a G20 with the SR20DET as a future mod in the sig

#1676818 - 07/23/07 09:39 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: johnso2.6]
theLoon Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: johnso26
Your car is "on par" with:

Same level of exclusivity.
*drops jaw*

Man, I just googled that hotness. It's called the Eunos in Japan (land of the rising sun, dont'cha know). EUNOS. Just sound that name out loud. Make sure the second syllable is nicely drawn out. EUNOOOOOOS. Yeah, you know you want some. No shit the Q is on par with motherfucking Eunos. Recognize.

#1676977 - 07/23/07 10:26 PM Re: VIP/EXE Style???? *dead* [Re: theLoon]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: theLoon
My guess is a G20 with the SR20DET as a future mod in the sig

*dead* I forgot about the lulz potential of the dreaded future mods.

Page 14 of 19 « First<1213141516>Last »

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads