Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1590672 - 06/28/07 06:14 PM FS/T: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4x4 (SC)
tmitbyh Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Bauxite, AR
Name: JB
Means of Contact: JB at tmitbyh dot com

Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4x4
Miles: 206,414
Price: $2,000 or best offer.
Title: Clear

Engine: 4.3L Vortec
Interior: Grey
Exterior: Grey
Stereo & Nav: AM/FM Stereo
Suspension: Stock

The Good: This truck runs great and has recently had a few worn out items replaced to help keep it that way. In the last year the fuel cell (tank) has been replaced. Along with that in the last month I have replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, and spider injector. At the same time I removed the EGR valve and cleaned it and the plenum out of carbon build up. The distributor and cap have been replaced in the last two months along with the plugs and wires. I have replaced the driver's door glass as well because the glass clips broke and the glass fell into the door and broke. The four wheel drive on the truck works flawlessly and would be very capable on a trail with a decent set of tires. The suspension could use some updating if you plan to use it for off-road use more than daily driving, but is perfectly fine as it sits. I drive the truck daily right now to and from work as well as to regional road courses when I work race weekends. The truck is equipped with a Class-III receiver and a four wire flat wire harness. The AC in the truck has been retro-fitted to R-134a and blows ice cold air. The heater works great as well and keeps the cabin warm during the cold mornings and months. The interior is in good shape given the age of the truck as well. The frame of the truck is solid with no rusted away areas and is in really good shape for a Minnesota truck, but does have surface rust which is not imparing anything. The photos were taken with the spare tire on the truck, however it has been removed and the orginal rim and tire has been put back on. I will have interior photos before too long as the interior from my Civic is being stored inside the truck until this weekend. If you would like any specific photos or details just ask and I will get them to you.

The Bad: Because the truck was from Minnesota there is rust on the body panels making it not the best looking truck out there. The worst of it is on the lower rear quarter panels. Just recently the radio in the truck has stopped working. It is getting power as the clock is still on and displaying but it will not turn on so you can listen to the radio. There are some minor wear spots on the front seats from getting in and out but no holes have developed, the cushion is just worn down. Presently the hood is stuck latched. If the hood is slammed on the truck it will stick, so you will have to let the secondary latch first by placing the hood down and then press the hood down for the primary latch by hand. I should have the hood unstuck by the weekend as it does not take long to fix.

Item you're looking for/trading: I am open to trades as well. Below are the items I am willing to trade for.
1). Open deck trailer
2). 1990 to 1993 Honda Accord Wagon
3). Volvo 240 Wagon (Prefer turbo but open to NA)

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1593170 - 06/29/07 01:00 PM Re: FS/T: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4x4 (SC) [Re: tmitbyh]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Great 4 Sale post.

Up for 30 days.

#1724174 - 08/06/07 09:32 AM Re: FS/T: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4x4 (SC) [Re: SiAdam]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Unsticky Bump.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads