Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#148445 - 11/19/05 01:58 AM Best nitrous clutch
mflyn002 Offline

Loc: miami, florida
I want to know whats the best clutch for nitrous i have a 99 honda civic si with some bolt ons and a 50 hp wet shot. I want it to be powerful enough to handle a turbo later on but i want it to be somewhat streetable, you advice is greatly appreciated.
Videos
#148446 - 11/19/05 03:49 PM Re: Best nitrous clutch
HCivic02 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
go get a street disc

#148447 - 11/20/05 05:45 PM Re: Best nitrous clutch
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
a very mild clutch would be fine for the n2o but once you add the turbo you want something stronger

MY DVD collection

#148448 - 12/02/05 08:48 PM Re: Best nitrous clutch
Cap Offline

Loc: Hinesville, Ga
street disk w/ xtreme PP
#148449 - 01/16/06 11:21 AM Re: Best nitrous clutch
slodsm Offline

Loc: Jacksonville NC
My last nitrous car I used and Exedy stage two pp and a clutchnet 6 puck sprung hub. Light pedal feel but grabbed like mad, no slippage at all in a 2000 lb hatch with a B16 and a 80ish shot.

#148450 - 01/28/06 10:01 PM Re: Best nitrous clutch
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
spec stg 2 in my 99 Si. clutch is smother than OEM and grabs like a mutha fu%$a.

$240 shipped

#148451 - 02/04/06 04:29 PM Re: Best nitrous clutch
boosted9974 Offline
Post Master

Loc: Slackerville, PA
Quote:

street disk w/ xtreme PP

this was the same setup i had on my Si when i was running nitrous. it held up great. a 75hp shot on the street and 100hp shot at the track.

99 Honda Civic SI
06 Scion XB
07 BMW Z4-RIP
06 Acura RSX-Wifey's
AIM--forcefed9974

#9078262 - 07/13/17 01:08 AM Re: Best nitrous clutch [Re: boosted9974]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Over the previous couple of years, car producers have begun paying attention to developing scaled-down sedans and also have started generating fewer family-sized automobiles, meaning you will find smaller amounts of brand new minivan models to select from today than previously. For consumers looking for a utilized minivan in Nj-new jersey, newsquest
This marketplace will still fall and rise and sideways until there's some clarity on an interest hike. This isn't just an issue for Oughout. S. markets however worldwide and when anyone informs you any different they're not doing that you service. newsupgrade
TV Information - the majority of the news broadcasts upon TV tend to be fresh or simply recently occurred. Television systems are therefore keen using the latest happenings in the neighborhood or nation. They get a hold of contacts within police stations every single child dig the actual records of those who are subjects of the news. watchnews
By using the web, quality consulting repair shops are easier to find internationally. The web proves significantly useful like a connection platform to locate these scaled-down, specialized talking to firms. What ever your require, be this financial exposure, sales help, IT, funds raising, hr, consultservices
But the actual credit status from the tenant isn't enough; the tenant may also be an anti- interpersonal or might be engaged in certain illegal methods. In this kind of cases you might have to face numerous problems, so it will be always advisable to visit for safer methods for picking tenants for the property such as the tenant discover only providers. onlyservices
For the the majority of the services, if you're a free of charge account owner, you wouldn't know more about live e-mail help, for example phone or even live speak support. Online "self help" modules are often your smartest choice. But a few of these service companies also offer you an substitute for make contact with them by way of email, originalservices
Morbid obesity is really a condition that's described to be 100lbs. or even more above perfect weight, or using a Body Bulk Index (BMI) of about or more than 30. Being overweight alone places one in a much higher risk of struggling with a mix of several additional metabolic factors for example having higher blood stress, being insulin proof, polyservices
Keeping wholesome brakes inside your car starts with maintaining your braking system fluid thoroughly clean and freed from moisture. The fluid must be replaced every 2 yrs or twenty-four, 000 kilometers as suggested. The liquid runs through what's called braking system lines. servicesinfo
SaaS initially endured low pace communications hyperlinks and untrustworthy connectivity which hampered it's ability to become a viable option to local desktop computer applications. Organisations quickly found which their efficiency was extremely sensitive towards the availability fastestserviceever
The Yoga machines are located in Yoga studios and you will often do body workouts about them in a little group or even larger team setting based how the local Pilates studio is scheduled up. The revolutionary brand new technique known as Easy Changing. serviceeverybody
I know you've all observed those locking mechanism boxes which Realtors make use of so house buyers as well as their brokers can get at a house that's for purchase. I bought that one on Amazon . com but I am certain they can be found most almost everywhere. ServicesAccessible
As the logical extendable to this kind of buoyancy, Travel Guides show a constant rising to maneuver online and along the way fulfilling yourwants of the actual niche visitors. Both conventional print brands in addition to purely cyber organizations are slogging mytravelguide
Travel Agents are actually more the counselor as well as an adviser in order that they are right now called Journey Professionals or even Travel Psychologist. Even the actual travel business is looking to get away from while using term "travel agent". mrtravel
Discovery India will end up heavenly along with Luxury excursions India provided by tour providers which provide you with comfort as well as enjoyment from fair costs. India Excursions are looked as operators working in excursions and providing best associated with travel associated services in order to tourists. luxurytour
Choose a little group visit which covers the majority of things you want to see to investigate the cost. Compare a few similar excursions (sometimes they're identical) through different visit companies, with what both have to give you, grouptour
With britain strategically positioned for that business traveller about the western advantage of European countries, London is really a global link for airline travel, providing availability to where you live now Europe, and the stepping rock to america. Primarily offered by 5 airports drtravel
Bringing the travel adaptor anywhere isn't much of the problem with regard to travelers since they're small and intensely handy. You are able to place it inside a small portion of your luggage also it can't help to make any factor in the actual weight of the baggage. abouttravel
Who truly Makes Profit Online Journey. The the fact is that you cannot really make lots of money reselling additional businesses journey products. This declaration is directed for the home-based journey agent marketplace. Yes, its easy to get going as the home-based journey agent and also the online journey agencies can offer. travelerguru
Plan. Before heading on a visit, plan this first. Make a good itinerary for the trip, or a minimum of a tough outline of that which you plan to complete in the area you're going to visit. For that adventurous types available that may counter this using the idea how the best journey travel101
There are quantity of travel locations which are notable for their pure beauty and outstanding atmosphere. A few of the top journey destinations currently are therefore beautiful that you simply cannot pay for to skip them. Singapore toptravelers
Essentially, in order being a certified journey agent with this particular company you have to pay for the ITAP greeting card (Impartial Travel Broker Program) after which subscribe to some rep options. What's the instant cost? protraveler
Nevertheless, in this particular short time I discovered myself able to repay all the debts, in addition to being in a position to buy a brand new car with regard to cash. This could have already been impossible to complete, had We been working in the united kingdom and not really overseas. TravelFlew
These pests go after human blood and therefore are not drawn by grime or dirt. "Bed insects are introduced into resorts by visitors; it isn't a resort sanitation concern, " the actual American Resort and Accommodations Association said inside a statement. TravelUnpack
Some points may fail while going. The possibility that the humorous journey experience may occur raises when incorrect things begin happening within the journey. For those who have the right point of view, having fun is simple and free of charge. TravelRelaxation
Make an agenda: making an agenda does not really mean that you step some schedule that should be completed at any cost. Rather, it's a determined very first choice. The master plan is to begin acting in your idea. Handle your quarterly as well as yearly holidays well. travelingacross
The primary oils associated with lavender as well as chamomile could also provide a few benefits within reducing journey anxiety as well as stress. These should be used along with some treatment, and you will want to make certain the container that's keeping them is actually travelingover
One from the important areas of career preparing is to produce a career option that fits your character and skill in conjunction with promising opportunities to develop in the actual chosen area. Law is one particular field that has ever developing clientele as well as issues aboutlaw
Legal requirements of attraction is really a force with this universe which brings you that which you primarily concentrate on with heavy thought hitched to extreme emotion. Your thought as well as your emotion combine being energy within motion. insidelaw
It is quite important that you should go with the testimonials from the clients from the firm to obtain a clear concept about the fact that firm features and concerning the expertise from the attorneys which impart work law advice towards the poor workers much for their contentment. lawadvice
Should you consider which 20 % of some thing is potentially accountable for 80 percent from the results, as a company owner or even manager you ought to be spending a while considering whether you're allocating more of energy to the actual 20 % or the actual 80%. You should think of outsourcing or even delegating the actual 80 % of tasks which are essentially little and mostly inconsequential and concentrating on the 20 % that lawcafe

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads