Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#147435 - 11/15/05 03:33 PM 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
mflyn002 Offline

Loc: miami, florida
I have a 1999 b16a2 honda civic si and i have 100,000 miles. i was thinking of adding a 50 dry shot of nitrous. is it possible? if not what would i have to do first. I also have a stock clutch and i would like to know how long that would hold up.
Videos
#147436 - 11/15/05 04:07 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
LowRolla Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Sanford, FL
anything is possible - what you should be asking is if it's a very good idea or not. as long as your engine is in good shape, it should be okay.. but it's gonna cause more wear and tear.
2008 Can-Am Spyder - wife's

#147437 - 11/16/05 10:46 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
TittyQ Online   content
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The unknown
a 50 shot will be ok but I would use a wet kit, makes the kit a lot more safe.
#147438 - 11/17/05 11:54 AM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
mflyn002 Offline

Loc: miami, florida
ok thanx alot, ive asked a couple more people and they said go wet so that looks like what im going to do thatnks for the advice
#147439 - 11/17/05 12:42 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Athens , Greece
The safest kit is dry with fuel management done by the ECU. Hondata supports this.

#147440 - 11/20/05 05:44 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
check the faq, anything is possiable

MY DVD collection

#147441 - 01/12/06 06:10 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
Sleeping_99_SI Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Get Compression check first and for most !!!! Also, simple stuff how does it run, misfire or anything like that ?? Make sure your oil levels are good, my other 94si burns 2 quarts a oil change not leaking damn h22's. It has about 120,000 i spray it with 75 shot. Stock w/ I/H/E. I think it good for it to an extent in moderation and ran properly. You already got the sci ignition. Also, the biggest retard the timing. My boy bought a used 2000si i guess the way VAFC II was tuned the ecu advanced the timing he was running a 75 shot NOT PRETTY !!! Cold plugs too (detnation is bad)!!! Also important i really would not reley on the zex computer. FPR set rich like 47PSI when spraying.
good luck

#147442 - 01/25/06 08:33 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
BlkSiRacer Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Winston Salem,.North Carolina
Ah do it man! Honda makes a strong engine!

#147443 - 01/28/06 09:50 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Quote:

The safest kit is dry with fuel management done by the ECU. Hondata supports this.

I was going to say the same thing. Wet kit with Hodata your set. Or just get a wet kit from zex. I have 110K on my car runs like a champ just keep up with maintenance. I have a friend with 145K on his gsr and still sprays. So buy a kit and have fun. Make sure it is wet though like explained earlier.

#147444 - 01/28/06 09:53 PM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible?
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Your also gonna want another clutch. I bought a spec stg2 for $230. Your clutch will slip bad, atleast mine did.
#9078267 - 07/13/17 01:09 AM Re: 100,000 mile b16a2, is nos possible? [Re: EBP_Brent]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Morbid obesity is really a condition that's described to be 100lbs. or even more above perfect weight, or using a Body Bulk Index (BMI) add up to or more than 30. Being overweight alone places one in a much higher risk of struggling with a mix of several additional metabolic factors for example having higher blood stress, being insulin proof, www.polyservices.us
Keeping wholesome brakes inside your car starts with maintaining your braking system fluid thoroughly clean and free from moisture. The fluid must be replaced every 2 yrs or twenty-four, 000 kilometers as suggested. The liquid runs through what's called braking system lines. www.servicesinfo.us
SaaS initially experienced low pace communications hyperlinks and hard to rely on connectivity which hampered it's ability to become a viable option to local desktop computer applications. Organisations quickly found which their efficiency was extremely sensitive towards the availability www.fastestserviceever.com
The Bikram yoga machines are simply in Bikram yoga studios and you will often do body workouts in it in a little group or even larger team setting based how the local Pilates studio is placed up. The revolutionary brand new technique known as Easy Shifting. www.serviceeverybody.com
I know you've all observed those locking mechanism boxes which Realtors make use of so house buyers as well as their brokers can access a house that's for purchase. I bought that one on Amazon . com but I am certain they can be found most almost everywhere. www.ServicesAccessible.com
As the logical expansion to this kind of buoyancy, Travel Guides show a constant rising to maneuver online and along the way fulfilling the requirements of the actual niche visitors. Both conventional print brands in addition to purely cyber organizations are slogging www.mytravelguide.us
Travel Agents are actually more the counselor as well as an adviser so that they are right now called Journey Professionals or even Travel Therapist. Even the actual travel business is looking to get away from while using term "travel agent". www.mrtravel.us
Discovery India will end up heavenly along with Luxury excursions India provided by tour providers which provide you with comfort as well as enjoyment from fair costs. India Excursions are understood to be operators working in excursions and providing best associated with travel associated services in order to tourists. www.luxurytour.us
Choose a little group visit which covers anything else you want to see and look for the cost. Compare a few similar excursions (sometimes they're identical) through different visit companies, with what both have to give you, www.grouptour.us
With the united kingdom strategically positioned for that business traveller about the western advantage of European countries, London is really a global centre for airline travel, providing comfortable access to landmass Europe, and the stepping rock to america. Primarily offered by 5 airports www.drtravel.us
Bringing the travel adaptor anywhere isn't much of the problem with regard to travelers since they're small and incredibly handy. You are able to place it inside a small portion of your luggage also it can't help to make any factor in the actual weight of the baggage. www.abouttravel.us
Who truly Makes Profit Online Journey. The the fact is that you cannot really make lots of money reselling additional businesses journey products. This declaration is directed for the home-based journey agent marketplace. Yes, its easy to get going as the home-based journey agent and also the online journey agencies can offer. www.travelerguru.us
Plan. Prior to going on a visit, plan this first. Make a good itinerary for the trip, or a minimum of a tough outline of that which you plan to complete in the area you're going to visit. For that adventurous types available that may counter this using the idea how the best journey www.travel101.us
There are quantity of travel locations which are recognized for their pure beauty and outstanding atmosphere. A few of the top journey destinations nowadays are therefore beautiful that you simply cannot pay for to skip them. Singapore www.toptravelers.us
Essentially, in order to become certified journey agent with this particular company you have to pay for the ITAP greeting card (Impartial Travel Broker Program) after which subscribe to some rep options. What's the instant cost? www.protraveler.us
Nevertheless, in this particular short period of time I discovered myself able to repay all the debts, in addition to being in a position to buy a brand new car with regard to cash. This could have already been impossible to complete, had We been working in the united kingdom and not really overseas. www.TravelFlew.com
These pests prey on human blood and therefore are not drawn by grime or dirt. "Bed insects are introduced into resorts by visitors; it isn't a resort sanitation concern, " the actual American Resort and Accommodations Association said inside a statement. www.TravelUnpack.com
Some points may fail while going. The possibility that the humorous journey experience may occur raises when incorrect things begin happening within the journey. For those who have the winning attitude, having fun is simple and free of charge. www.TravelRelaxation.com
Make an agenda: making an agenda does not really mean that you're walking some schedule that should be completed no matter what. Rather, it's a determined very first choice. The master plan is to begin acting in your idea. Handle your quarterly as well as yearly holidays well. www.travelingacross.com
The fundamental oils associated with lavender as well as chamomile could also provide a few benefits within reducing journey anxiety as well as stress. These must be used along with some treatment, and you will want to make certain the container that's keeping them is actually www.travelingover.com
One from the important facets of career preparing is to create a career option that fits your character and skill in conjunction with promising opportunities to develop in the actual chosen area. Law is one particular field that has ever developing clientele as well as issues www.aboutlaw.us
What the law states of attraction is really a force with this universe which brings you that which you primarily concentrate on with heavy thought hitched to extreme emotion. Your thought as well as your emotion combine being energy within motion. www.insidelaw.us
It is very important that you should go with the testimonials from the clients from the firm to obtain a clear concept about how a firm features and concerning the expertise from the attorneys which impart work law advice towards the poor workers much for their contentment. www.lawadvice.us
Should you consider which 20 % of some thing is potentially accountable for 80 percent from the results, as a company owner or even manager you ought to be spending a while considering whether you're allocating more of your energy to the actual 20 % or the actual 80%. You should look at outsourcing or even delegating the actual 80 % of tasks which are essentially insignificant and mostly inconsequential and concentrating on the 20 % that www.lawcafe.us
Law professions are probably the most interesting careers that may change your lifetime along with your future. People that choose this particular career should always be prepared for hard function and should also be prepared to face brand new challenges along with every brand new case. www.lawcareer.us
Strangely enough, though, two categories of people, instead of joining the actual boycott, made an instantaneous pilgrimage towards the state. The very first was a good advance team for that Nazi Celebration. The 2nd was the coalition associated with Native People in america tribes. www.lawcorner.us
Determination associated with rights as well as liabilities as well as interpretation from the legal paperwork would involve numerous laws highly relevant to the various issue. These can sometimes include the investments law, concepts of agreement, interpretation associated with contracts regulation, insolvency regulation, negotiable devices law, and so on. All these types of laws should connect with one program of regulation, so regarding make their own interpretation as well as implementation feasible. (10) www.lawforum.us
This undertaking is most likely probably the most important facets of legal advocacy that has to make it's solid tag on open public awareness especially using the birth from the Woolf reforms that revolutionized the actual civil regulation system within England as well as Wales. www.lawsystem.us
It had been very unusual and for that longest period I asked yourself, what may be the difference in between this guy who's large and muscle and an additional guy such as me for instance, lifting exactly the same stuff, working exactly the same period of time and getting more power than him or her, able to visit again a few times close to? www.lawtoday.us
Chapter Seven pertains to moving the tenant within. This section provides tips about inspecting the home, move within letters, organizing renter records as well as organizing earnings and expenses for the Schedule At the. Cotenants, Sublets, as well as Assignments tend to be discussed within Chapter 8. www.legalguide.us

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads