Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10823309 - 09/26/26 12:55 PM Car buying tips
civic13 Offline
Post Master


Registered: 04/18/01
Posts: 2660
Loc: You Know
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while but looking to you for any tips on purchasing/negotiating a "fair" price for a new car.

My last two cars I purchased from a friend who worked in the industry so I really didn't have to negotiate much and deal with BS. But I'm no longer in contact with him (estranged??). Plus heard from friends of friends he works at Toyota now which is not something I would like to own \:\)

I've used online sites like unhaggle/car cost canada to get an idea of dealer cost/ect. and I got a quote from a dealership (waiting for another one).

So any advice would be appriciated.

tia
_________________________

Top
#10823357 - 09/26/26 08:22 PM Re: Car buying tips [Re: civic13]
Cee_mon Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 12/15/01
Posts: 5277
Loc: Barrie, Ontario
What brand of car?
_________________________
If it doesn't make dollars....than it doesn't make sense

Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads